Gilligan's Island - The Castaways Throw A Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

She was so horny from the berries and the huge cock pounding into her, that Ginger just groaned, "fuck me, and don't you dare stop. I think the thing I've missed most about being away from civilization, is having a big, hard cock jammed up inside my pussy."

The Skipper didn't know it, but Gilligan was still a virgin; and he had never even imagined that men put their penises in that hole, but at this point he would have stuck his hard-on into a knot hole. He dipped his crown into the coconut oil, wedged it tight against Ginger's ass hole, and pushed forward with all his might. When his sizable head popped through her sphincter ring, he wasted no time in forcing his entire length into her ass. It felt so great to have Ginger's flesh surrounding his cock, that he didn't even care which hole he was in. As she leaned forward against the Skippers broad chest, Gilligan reached around her and grasped both her tits in his hands and began to knead, and squeeze them. He pinched her nipples between his fingers, as he started to withdraw and thrust back into her. He and the Skipper began to thrust in unison, and they could feel the pressure of each others cock, separated only by a thin layer of skin.

Despite what people assumed, Ginger had only limited sexual experience, and this was certainly something new. Both her holes were being stretched by big, hard cocks; and she felt like she had died and gone to heaven. "Nothing in the world could ever feel better than this," she thought, as her naked body squirmed between the two sailors. "Fuck me, you guys...fuck me harder," she pleaded as she lay her head on Skipper's shoulder and just let her body go limp. The Skipper squeezed her ass cheeks even harder, digging his fingers into her soft flesh, as he spread them for Gilligan. They began to pound their cocks up into her holes, and a drop of spittle drooled from the corner of Ginger's mouth. Her cunt and ass were completely stuffed with cock, and she came again as the Skipper ground the base of his cock against her clit.

The Skipper glanced over Ginger's shoulder and saw that Mrs. Howell had striped naked and was bent forward over a chair, with her legs spread and her ass pointed up in the air. Mr. Howell, his trousers bunched down around his ankles, was behind her and plowing her pussy like a demon. All of the Howell's friends back in the States just assumed that Lovey had been brought up in high society; but the truth was that before she married Thurston, she had been a dancer in several Las Vegas shows. Even at her age, her legs were still very shapely; and as her tits hung down and swayed in time with his thrusts, they were huge and pendulous. She was pleading with him, "oh darling, fuck me harder."

As he slammed into her cunt, he responded, "my dear Lovey, I'm fucking you as hard as I can. I'm nearly done, and I'd like you to turn around so I can squirt on your face. You know how much I enjoy that."

As the Skipper watched Mr. Howell pull his cock out of Mrs. Howells pussy, he was astounded: Mr. Howell's cock was absolutely gigantic. It must have been over a foot long, and as thick as a beer bottle. The Skipper thought to himself, as Thurston covered Lovey's face with his seed, "there really is no justice in this world. The man is a millionaire, and he gets to walk around with that in his pants."

The Skipper and Gilligan continued to thrust in and out of Ginger's stretched out holes, as Mary Ann ground her ass against the Professors bulge. The Professor himself was a virgin, having devoted his entire life to the pursuit of science. Up until today, sex had been considered a clinical act, and nothing more. He had never had the time for dating or socializing, and had never even had a girlfriend; but the effects of the berries were guiding his actions now. Like he had been doing it all his life, he slid the sleeves of Mary Ann's dress off her smooth shoulders, and as she lowered her arms to permit it, the dress floated to the ground leaving her completely nude. She was truly a vision of loveliness: her breasts were even larger than Ginger's; a full 34 C, and perfectly shaped as they hung on her chest. Her areola large and pink, capped by gumdrop sized nipples. Her close-cut dark, bush glistened with her excitement. She was not the least bit self-conscious, as all eyes in the clearing were inspecting her naked body.

The Professor feverishly unbuttoned his pants and shoved them down his legs. Just like everyone else, he wore no underwear and his erection waved in front of him, slapping against Mary Ann's prominent ass. His cock was an impressive eight inches, with a huge crown, the size of a tennis ball. No one would have guessed that they were both virgins, because they seemed to know just what to do. Mary Ann spread her legs wide, letting his hard-on stick between them. It was almost comical, because in that position, it appeared that she had a cock protruding between her legs. The Professor, trying to soothe her, whispered, "I'm a novice at this, but I will attempt to be gentle, Mary Ann."

Sweet, innocent, little Mary Ann replied, "gentle, Hell. I've waited all my life for this. Shove that thing up inside me, now."

She leaned back against him, spread her legs even wider, and using both hands, pulled her slit as wide open as she could. The Professor bent his knees and squatted, until his crown was nudging against her hole; then slowly raised up until his oversized head had penetrated her pussy. Mary Ann moaned as he made contact with the proof of her virginity, and he abruptly stopped, only a couple of inches inside her. She assured him, "do it , Roy...fuck me." He pushed up with his legs, felt her hymen give way, and then stood up, completely impaling her on his rock-hard cock. They just stood there, his cock buried deep inside her belly; getting used to the feeling.

"It feels so good being inside you, Mary Ann," the Professor whispered in her ear, "and, by the way, you can call me Professor...I actually prefer it."

"Oh my stars that hurt so much...but now it feels sooooo good," Mary Ann answered. "I think I love you Professor," she admitted.

"And I, you," he professed. He reached behind him and used his arm to swipe everything off the table, onto the ground. He extended his arms around Mary Ann's waist and hoisted the both of them up onto the table, where he scooted back and lay down with Mary Ann still impaled on his cock.

As she felt him move inside her, a wonderful, warm sensation began to grow in her pussy. In a way she was glad she was a virgin for him, but she scolded herself for not having sex much sooner. The feeling of a big, hard cock deep inside her pussy was indescribable and exquisite. She planted her feet on either side of his body and began to raise herself up off his invading pole; then plunge herself down again. She had never seen the Professor so excited: when she would begin to lower herself, he would thrust upward with all his strength, jamming his cock into her cunt. She looked down between her legs and watched her pussy lips grip his penis as it slid in and out of her. She noticed a few drops of blood mixing with their mutual lubrication, and couldn't believe that only a couple minutes ago, she was a virgin. Her ample tits bounced up and down on her chest as she rode the Professor's cock. When he encircled her waist with his hands and began to rub her engorged clit, she exploded in a massive orgasm; her entire body convulsing and shivering.

Mrs. Howell had collapsed into a chair after the violent fucking by her husband, who was now walking around the clearing like he was on an inspection tour, naked from the waist down. He approached the chair where the Skipper had Ginger on his lap being double-fucked by him and Gilligan. "Most impressive, Ginger," he remarked, "after we are rescued, if you ever would like an employment opportunity, please contact me. I am usually in charge of the entertainment for the "Millionaires Club" annual meeting, and I think you would perform admirably. The compensation is exceptional and you would never have to work again, if you invested your earnings wisely." She barely heard him as she concentrated on the hard cocks pounding her holes. Skipper and Gilligan were fucking her so hard that a white froth had built up at her entrances.

When he got to the dinner table, the Professor had pulled Mary Ann's back down against his chest, and was kneading her impressive tits as he continued to slide his pole in and out of her incredibly tight hole. She ground her perfect ass down against his lap and he was on the verge of climax when his eyes suddenly flew wide open. Even through the haze of the berries, his practical side surfaced and he whispered in Mary Ann's ear, "oh my goodness, what about birth control?"

"Oh lover, I would love to have your baby...it's ok...cum in me , Professor," she stated.

And for the first time in his life, the Professor came deep inside a woman's pussy. For the first time in her life, Mary Ann felt a man's cock twitch and jerk inside her cunt, as her tunnel was flooded with his hot seed. He pumped and squirted as he filled her up with the most intense orgasm of his life. "Oh my gosh Professor," she moaned, "fuck me baby, fuck me." Even though he had just cum, his cock remained rock hard; a product of being so completely aroused by his first sexual experience. He kept sliding it in and out of her, as she relaxed and lay back against his chest.

Mr. Howell stood at the end of the table and watched the Professor's fluid leak out around the edges of Mary Ann's cunt. With the help of a chair, Mr. Howell climbed up on the table to join them and observing her hefty tits flattened out on her chest like water balloons, said to her, "those are an impressive set of breasts you have there Mary Ann, I hope you don't mind if I take advantage of them." After eating the berry pie, Mary Ann was agreeable to anything, as Mr. Howell kneeled between their legs and lay his monster cock on her chest between her breasts. It was still coated with Mrs. Howell's secretions, and resembled a large snake as he began to slide it up and down in the valley between her tits.

She was almost hypnotized, watching his enormous log sawing on her chest, and she used both hands to push her breast-bags together, providing him with a fleshy tunnel. On the upstroke, his crown actually touched her chin, so she stuck out her tongue and lapped at his slit. She had always thought the taste would be disgusting, but was pleasantly surprised at the salty flavor. She wasn't sure why she licked it, she had certainly never done anything like that before; but she was somehow drawn to it like a moth to one of their torches.

Had Ginger not been so busy, she would have been an interested observer as her best friend lost her virginity, but at the moment she was having her brains fucked out. The Skipper and Gilligan were slamming their hard cocks into her holes as fast as they could. She never dreamed that her holes could be so stuffed with cock. She was almost delirious by the sensation of being double-fucked. Birth control was the absolute last thing on her mind as she begged them, "fuck me, fuck me...cum inside me." "Oh my God, I've missed being fucked," she thought as they pounded her pussy and ass.

The Skipper bellowed out, "I hope you're ready too Little Buddy, because here it comes."

Acting as a team, they slammed their cocks as far into Ginger as they could, and began pumping her full of their seed. She screeched, "oh my fucking God...fuck those wonderful cocks into me."

Gilligan and the Skipper both groaned loudly as they flooded her holes with their seed. Gilligan couldn't believe how great if felt to shoot his load inside a woman...and not just any woman; the gorgeous Ginger. Just as they had finished pumping her holes full, without warning, the Skipper's chair gave out and the trio went tumbling to the ground. Their logs slipped out of Ginger and they landed in a big heap; a tangle of arms and legs. When Ginger stood up laughing, Gilligan pointed at the gooey, white fluid drooling down her thighs. She surprised them by scooping it with her fingers, and then licking them clean. As the Skipper and Gilligan sat on the ground staring at the magnificence of Ginger's nude form, they heard Mr. Howell's voice demand, "Gilligan my boy, bring that bowl of oil over here. I am going to make a real woman of Mary Ann."

Used to following orders, Gilligan retrieved the bowl and swiftly walked to the table where the Professor was fucking Mary Ann, and Mr. Howell was fucking her tits. Mr. Howell withdrew his prodigious tool from Mary Ann's tit-valley, scooted back a little, and lay his log on her stomach. It was incredible: it reached all the way to her cleavage. Mary Ann released her huge breasts, and they flopped down on her chest. The Professor had stopped thrusting momentarily and was just resting with his cock still embedded inside her. They both looked down between her breasts with curiosity, waiting to see what Mr. Howell's plan entailed. Mary Ann could not believe how large his cock was; it was actually heavy as it stretched out on her stomach. Mr. Howell accepted the bowl from Gilligan and proceeded to pour its contents along the length of his pole. Gilligan took the bowl from him, and Mr. Howell hefted his cock and sat back with the crown poised at Mary Ann's slit.

Sensing what his intentions were, the Professor declared, "with all due respect Mr. Howell, I'm not finished here," and he and Mary Ann smiled at one another.

"Oh quite so, my good man," Mr. Howell replied, "I would never dream of depriving you of this beautiful young lady's charms..now that you have her all loosened up, I'm just going to join you. This will be a thrill of a lifetime for you Mary Ann."

Neither was quite sure what he meant, until he began to attempt to wedge his cock-head into Mary Ann's slit, on top of the Professors. If not for the effects of the berries, Mary Ann and the Professor would have surely objected; but they just stared in amazement at his objective. Mary Ann's eyes grew wide at the realization: she had never even been penetrated before, and now Mr. Howell was trying to add a second cock to her pussy! He was indeed struggling to push his head through her opening. Her cunt lips had never been stretched that far before and, even with the coconut oil, their flexibility was being put to the test. He corkscrewed his crown around her slit until it finally slid past her opening and into her cunt. He paused only momentarily, and then pushed steadily forward; his enormous cock stretching her cunt walls as he drove all the way into her.

Tiny little Mary Ann now had nearly two feet of hard cock stretching her, formally virgin, pussy to its extreme. Her cunt was so completely stuffed with cock that she was finding it difficult to breathe. She felt delirious, almost unconscious with ecstasy. Her little body jerked and quivered as she came once, and then twice. Her slit was stretched so wide that Mr. Howell's cock was in constant contact with her clit. When they began to withdraw in tandem, the sensation was so overwhelming that her arms and legs flailed uncontrollably. Innocent little Mary Ann, who until today had never uttered a swear word, shrieked, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck the shit out of me...ram those fucking cocks up my pussy."

The Professor and Mr. Howell followed each other's lead as they varied the pace of their thrusts. Sometimes they thrust in unison; sometimes they alternated...one withdrawing while the other was driving into her. The other four castaways had gathered around the table to watch the spectacle. A banana was sticking half-way out of Mrs. Howell's pussy; and Ginger was standing between Gilligan and the Skipper, a cock in each of her hands, jerking them both off. None of them could believe that little Mary Ann could have that much cock inside her. When Mr. Howell thrust in, her stomach distended and they could see just how far up his cock was inside her.

Mary Ann's pussy was utterly and completely stuffed with hard meat, and she lay back on the Professor's chest and basked in the attention. Never in her wildest imagination did she think her cunt could be penetrated by two cocks simultaneously. She was being double-fucked; and loving it. "Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me," she begged.

Her tits bounced on her sweaty chest, and Mrs. Howell leaned over and began to lick her nipples; first one and then the other. Mr. Howell and the Professor were now fucking Mary Ann as hard and fast as they could; their cocks slamming up into her cunt. With every thrust, they were stretching her pussy to new extremes. Mary Ann had lost track of how many times she had cum; she just knew that she was going to be dehydrated after this. They continued to drive their cocks in and out of her incredibly tight hole as they fucked the beautiful Mary Ann. Mr. Howell had overheard the baby conversation, and out of consideration for his island-mates; when he felt his balls swell, he withdrew his monster cock from Mary Ann's pussy and spewed his fluid on her pale stomach. Feeling her cunt loosen around his cock, the Professor jammed his prick as far up inside Mary Ann as he could, and blasted his seed against her womb.

Seeing Mr. Howell coat Mary Ann's belly, the Skipper and Gilligan were close to climax, and when Ginger felt them begin to twitch in her hands, she bent down, and one by one took each cock in her mouth. She attempted to swallow every drop as they spewed their cum against the back of her throat. Ginger thoroughly licked each shaft until every drop had disappeared into her mouth. Then she stood, leaned over Mary Ann's prone body and began to lick Mr. Howell's cum off her tummy. The Professor just lay there on the table, his arms wrapped around his new love's soft , naked body; his fingers toying with her hard nipples. Mary Ann could feel the Professor's cock begin to shrivel inside her; and when it did slide out, it was followed by a stream of warm, sticky fluid drooling down between her ass cheeks. She knew her cunt was still stretched wide open, because she could feel the cool air way up inside her. She turned around in his arms to face him, and they kissed each other tenderly.

The Skipper bluntly said, "there is some pie left. I think we should stop for a snack and then get back to it...I know I want some of Mary Ann's pussy. This is my party; remember."

Surprisingly, everyone agreed...even the Professor and Mary Ann. All of the men were quickly regaining their erections; and all of the women still craved a good fucking. If the Professor had consulted his encyclopedia, he would have known that one of the side-effects of the Patchouli berry is that the events experienced while under its influence are not remembered after a sleep period. This would lead to a lot of questions the next morning, and a few months later.

(Hope you enjoyed the story. All feedback is welcome and appreciated.)

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers
12