Gilmore Girl: The Boys from the Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,185 Followers

"Oh, oohh, ooohhh, oooohhhh," gasped Rory loudly as the pleasure engulfed her. Beside her Lorelai's cries were more high-pitched, but just as noisy as her pussy was ploughed pleasingly. The two Gilmores bucked as the they were thudded into, their bodies falling forward so they were pressed against the side of the van, their sweaty skin slithering across the cold metal as they rocked under the intense pummelling their wet cunts were receiving. Rory felt her muscles stretch and contract as her body arched as an orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, "Ooooohhhhhh, oooooohhhhh!"

"Fuck, yes," gasped the one of the band members, Rory thought it was the drummer though she wasn't one hundred percent sure. She jerked in excitement as he came in her cunt, his warm, wet seed, shooting up her, mixing with her cum. As he pulled out a steady drip of semen followed him, its warmth comforting as it slid over the eighteen year-old's quim lips and down.

"Bag's sticky seconds," said the bassist and drove his cock into Rory's well used hole. The teen wasn't complaining. She gasped and bent her body to receive him, thrusting backwards so that she could take it all and matching her rhythmic throes of passion to the new member.

"Aaaaarrrrghhh, yessssss! yesssssss!" orgasmed Lorelai. Whether the band member fucking her was spurred on by her cries or whether he was about to cum anyway, even as she rocked and pounded the van her cunt was filling with the sticky cum of the young man fucking her. She screamed louder in pleasure as it shot up her twat and then down. It had barely began to drip out than a second cock slid into replace the first. Lorelai gasped and stiffened as it slid in, hitting her clit hard again and pushing the small bud into a new wave of explosive pleasure.

"Fuck me, fuck me until I scream and then fuck me more. Fuck me like a fucking tramp," screamed the Milf as the new prick rammed in and out of her.

Hearing her Mom's cries spurred Rory to put out some instructions of her own. "That's it, fill my cunt with your cock, hammer it in, hammer it, I want it all, I want all your fucking great big dick... I'm a slut for big dick, a greedy cock hungry slut," squealed the brunette teen.

The van rocked harder, almost bouncing off its wheels, as the two Gilmores were pounded harder and harder. Their bodies, slick and shiny with perspiration, were slammed and pushed into the side, their hands clawing and grabbing at the metal as they struggled to remain upright. Rory gave another shriek of pleasure as a second load of cum was blasted into her cunt, "That's it, that's it. One more..."

The final band member was up and behind her, sliding his large prick into her open slit. Rory recognised the prick as that of the singer. His cock was larger than the others, a foot of hard, throbbing muscle and it opened her cunt wider, stretching the hole open as it went in. She bucked and arched, twisting and manoeuvring to take it all, sliding her cunt downwards to impale herself and feeling her worn clit run over the large dong. "Fuck yes," she screamed, "I'm a slut, fuck my cunt. I want your big dick fucking my slutty cunt."

The excited screams of the Gilmores became louder as they continued to be hammered. Their clits were so sensitive that each thrust made them buckle with bliss, shrieking loudly as their G-spots sent waves of orgasmic joy rushing through their bodies. The slaps of flesh on flesh continued as the band members continued to drive hard and fast at the Gilmore's cunts, their hands gripping at the women's waists to keep them held up.

"Aaaaaarggghhh...."

"Uuuuuurrgghhh, aaaaarrrghhhh..."

Lorelai and her daughter were cumming almost continuously, swept into a heaven of pleasure.

"Aaaaaarrrrghhh..."

"Ooooohhhhh, uuuurrgghhhhh..."

The two band members came almost simultaneously, their cocks pumping yet more wet, gooey seed into Lorelai and Rory's overfilled cunts. The two women groaned as the two cocks were withdraw, staying in position for a few moments as the cum dripped onto the ground below them and they struggled to recover their equilibrium from the multiple orgasms that had racked them.

Lorelai turned and leant her back against the van. The five band members were standing in front of her and Rory, all now naked, their muscular bodies sleek and covered with sweat. The vocalist and rhythm guitarist were still limp after shooting into the Gilmore's moments before, but the remaining three had recovered their hardness, their erect pricks pointing at the Gilmores like rockets. The drummer grinned, "Fuck, girls, that was fun. Thanks for the shag."

Lorelai grinned and shot a look at her daughter, who nodded knowing what her Mom had in mind. Lorelai took a step towards the band members still smiling, "It's early yet, and me and Rory haven't had are asses filled. You don't need to go yet do you?"

The five boys from the band looked at each other and at the two sexy Gilmore's preening in front of them; "Hell, no," said the bassist and shook his head.

"Good," giggled Rory as her Mom stepped forward and walked over to the small patch of grass next to the car park.

She got down onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass in invitation, "Who's going to fuck me with their big, hard prick?" she asked.

The drummer and lead guitarist moved quickly forward, but the bassist was quicker, "I am," he grinned, positioning himself behind her and moving his hands to her butt-cheeks. He started to pull them slowly apart, rubbing his rock hard prick at the crack as he did so, "I'm going to fuck your cute arse so fucking hard you'll fucking pop."

Lorelai purred in satisfaction as he pulled harder at her cheeks, slowly opening her back chute. The top of his prick pushed in and Lorelai, rocked back to help him enter more deeply, moaning as she did. The cock moved in deeper as the bassist gripped her sides and levered himself in. Lorelai felt her back tube expand, stretching to accommodate the thick ten inches of muscled pleasure. Deeper he pushed, Lorelai's experienced ass taking the cock easily, whilst still clamping it tightly making the bassist grunt with excitement. The Milf gripped at the ground, moving and manoeuvring to take the prick, "That's it you stud, drill my ass, drill it until I'm opened wide."

"Oh yes, that feels so good," Rory moaned. Lorelai shot a brief look at to her side to see what was making Rory feel good, though she could guess. She guessed right - the lead guitarist was lying on his back as Rory lowered herself down on his large dick. The teen was holding apart her cheeks as she did and the young man was gripping her waist, guiding her down his prick. The teen gave another moan as her ass moved down the eleven inches. Her walls were pushed apart by the large member, stretching and opening to take it deeper. As the cock moved it ran over nerve endings within her back passage, making the teenager quiver excitedly as she moved down. She continued lowering herself until the balls of the guitarist were being squashed beneath her and then she sprang up as if on a spring. The guitarist muttered an oath and gasp as she rammed back down, quickly moving up and down and making his face contort as her anal chute squeezed his cock like it was in a vice. Rory was also enjoying it, her erogenous zone was burning and she gave a squeal of joy, "Fuck, fuck my ass."

The two Gilmores bounced and bounded, thrust and rammed, shivered and shook; active participants in the back hole filling. Neither could be called a silent partner as they shrieked and squealed, panting and moaning in lust as their asses were filled with a heavenly, blissful pleasure. Nor were they stopping at their asses, both Lorelai and Rory adding a little do-it-yourself to the hard anal fuckings by sliding a couple of fingers into their wet cunts and driving the digits at their sensitive clits. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck my ass, ram it, open it, gape it."

The lead guitarist and bassist did as they were asked, thrusting hard and deep into the two Gilmore butts. The rhythm and vocalist were hard as they watched, waiting patiently for their turn. The drummer was less patient, beaten to the asses of the Gilmore's by his band mates, he was almost hopping from one foot to another in impatience as he waited for one of them to cum. Rory let out a squeal as the lead guitarist's cock slammed up her ass. The man fell back, panting and girding his strength to ram her again. The teen smiled, taking advantage of the brief break to spread her legs further apart. Sliding her fingers from the open hole, she positioned them on the outside holding her wet slit apart. She looked at the drummer, "Why wait? Come join us, bang my sweet little twat."

The drummer didn't need to be asked again. He was moving forward and sliding his large prick into the teen's slick slit within moments. Rory gasped and moved her legs up and round him to help him enter at an angle. Even as she was bouncing forward and back under her own anal pounding Lorelai watched as her daughter took the second prick. The Milf couldn't help feel proud at her daughter's nimble and limber movements, the way she rocked and moved to take the second cock and her unselfish attitude to taking on the spare cock of the three band members. At the same time a flash of jealousy rushed into her as she watched the two cocks begin to pummel her daughter into an explosive orgasm.

The Milf twisted her head to look at the rhythm guitarist, "Come her, let me suck that large prick and keep it hard until its ready for my ass."

Given the scene in front of him it seemed unlikely the rhythm guitarist's cock would flop any time soon, but he didn't decline the invitation. For the second time that evening Lorelai's mouth slid over his cock, though she didn't take it as deep as before, instead running up and down it in time with the bassist's thrusts into her ass. The rhythm guitarist wasn't complaining, rolling his eyes and resting his hands on her head as she sucked and slithered up his nine incher.

"Aaarrrrgghhh..." Rory squealed as her clit was hammered, the dick in her ass pushing at the wall between her butt and pussy and hitting the clit from that side as the drummer whacked down to hit it from the more conventional position. She gave another shriek of pleasure and then looked at the vocalist, who was standing like a preacher at a drinking game, as his band mates fucked the Gilmores, "I can take three," gasped Rory, "stand over me and let me have that cock in my mouth."

She couldn't quiet get her mouth round it, it was too large, she was at the wrong angle (even with her head as far back as she could manage) and she was being bounced to vigorously to allow her lips to clamp on it. But that didn't mean she couldn't grab it with one hand. Gripping the cock she began to pump at it, her grip squeezing the vocalists cock so hard that his cock head almost exploded from the pressure. At the same time her own body was twisting and arching from the pressure off the two dicks within her, each slamming hard and deep. The teen screamed as another orgasm hit, "Fuuuuccckkkiiiiinnnngggg fuuuuuucckkk!"

Lorelai would have said something similar, as her ass blew with lustful excitement; except she was still slurping the cock in her mouth. She was buffeted between the two band members, their large cocks sliding between her lips and between her cheeks, slamming hard into her. She couldn't complain at the fucking she was getting, even if Rory was managing to deal with an extra prick her Mom didn't begrudge it. Suddenly the bassist gave a moan and Lorelai stiffened as his cum shot into her ass, soaking the walls and shooting down her passage. He pulled out, dripping the remains of his load onto the Milf's ass cheeks. Lorelai's eyes moved over to the vocalist's foot long dick, still being gripped and worked by her daughter -- it would fit snugly into Lorelai's asshole, the Milf knew.

But Rory didn't let go quick enough and it was the rhythm guitarist who pulled his prick out of her mouth and scooting round to take her from behind. Lorelai had wanted the twelve incher, but she didn't complain as the guitarist slammed his nine inches down her asshole; it was still much bigger than average and fitted her ass well. It moved deep quickly as it slid over walls lubricated by his friend's cum, slamming far into Lorelai's ass and ramming at the clit on the other side of her wall. The Milf bucked and gasped, squealing in lust, "Fuck me, fuck me, fill my ass with your cum..."

The rhythm guitarist continued to slam, getting into a rhythm more standard and skilful than anything he had ever managed on his guitar. His large prick levered in and out of Lorelai's ass, stretching and slamming the walls and making her see stars. Beside her Lorelai could see Rory was being brought to an uncontrollable frenzy by the two cocks double penetrating her; the teen was screaming so loudly eardrums risked shattering and her legs were bouncing like they were made of rags. All this was fine, except that as she orgasmed she was jerking the vocalist's cock so hard and so speedily with her hand that he risked spurting before he'd had a fuck of Lorelai and the Milf wasn't having that. Behind her the rhythm guitarist briefly stopped to wipe a strand of sweaty hair from his eyes. It gave the Milf a brief window when she was able to speak without screaming orgasmically. She caught the vocalist's eye with her gaze, "Mouth's much better than hand. Come on over and let me suck that big dick... prep it for my ass."

"Yeah, fuck cool luv," said the vocalist with a broad Yorkshire accent.

"Mmmnn, let me suck that big fucking cock," purred Lorelai and slid her mouth round the tree trunk of a dick. She had just time to let it slither round and in, pushing at her cheek before the rhythm guitarist resumed the butt-fucking; the Milf would have screamed in pleasure if her mouth hadn't been full as the guitarist's dick shot down her ass ending its trajectory deep within her.

"Oooooohhhh, ooooooohhhhh, aaaaaaargggghhhh" screamed Rory as she came again. Her head shot back and her hair flowed down to tickle the face of the lead guitarist who was below her thrusting up. Suddenly his face contorted in pleasure and his body went taut. The drummer paused, realising what was happening and waiting for his band mate to finish. The lead guitarist's face stretched even more and he gave one more thrust up into the younger Gilmore girl's back passage. The cum shot exploded up the chute, splattering the walls and hole with its white gooey mess. Rory let out a moan of pleasure as she felt the warm, sticky seed spurt into her butt-hole and then dribble down, "Oooohhh, that's so good... that feel's so good."

Panting with exertion the teen waited for drummer to pull his cock from her pussy, so she could move to let the lead guitarist move from underneath her. He rolled away, sweating and visibly exhausted. Rory grinned and twisted so she was lying on the front. She looked over her shoulder at the drummer, "Your turn for my ass."

"Sure thing, sweetie," grinned the young man, gripping his cock and moving to anally penetrate the teen's ravaged butt.

Even as Rory was receiving her second cock in the ass of the evening her Mom was getting her second anal cum-shot. The Milf shuddered in pleasure as the warm liquid shot into her butt, soothing the aching and pummelled backhole. As the newly limp dick was withdrawn, Lorelai pushed the vocalist's foot long prick out of her mouth. She wiggled her jaw from side to side to make sure the massive prong hadn't dislocated it, before looking up the singer with a 'fuck me' smile, "You going to make it three in a row... that'd equal my record for ass-fuckings in one night."

The man nodded and moved round behind the Milf. Even though her ass had been gaped by the previous two big dicks the thick girth of the new anal entrant meant the her chute would be stretched even further apart. Luckily Lorelai's saliva and the cum coating her wall from the two previous cumshots lubricated the prick and help it slide in easily, with only a small amount of effort needed to stretch the hole to take the python-like dick, "Fuck," squeaked the Milf, "Fuck my slutty asshole."

The vocalist grunted something and slammed in. His prick ploughed hard, penetrating deep into Lorelai's ass. He pulled back and hammered in again, the large dick slamming down further than the two smaller (but still large cocks) had rammed in. Again and again he thrust, his giant dick pounding at the open back-door like a jackhammer, so far in that his ballsack almost followed his huge prick in the red-rimmed and gaping rear hole. The Milf screamed as she came a constant explosion of sexual gratification, her throaty yells competing with Rory who was also orgasming as her ass was stretched and pleasured.

"Aaaaarrrghhh...fuccccckkkkk meeeee!" "Oooooohhhh, oooooohhh ram my whore ass." "Uuuuuurrgghh... I'mmm cuuuuummmiiinnng." "Oooooohhhh, fuuucckkk God... yessssssss!"

The two Gilmores screamed and came and came and screamed. There bodies shuddered and shook under the perfect anal slamming they were getting. Neither doubted that their assholes would be sore and aching after they had been finished -- neither cared; the excitement and enjoyment was too great.

It was the drummer who came first, his cock spurting blast after blast of warm, wet liquid seed into the teenager's aching ass. It slid down, before bubbling back out as he pulled his cock. Rory groaned with satisfaction and, after a quick check to make sure none of the exhausted musicians wanted another try, she rested her head on hands and lay watching her Mom get fucked, murmuring soft words of encouragement, "Go Mom, go. Fuck him like a whorey tramp."

Lorelai's passionate screams were too loud for her to hear her daughter's calls. The orgasms blasting her were so intense that all she could do was yell to high heaven, unable even to properly vocalise the feelings that the singer's prick was giving her. Harder and harder the vocalist slammed, grunting and panting as his large cock went deep and far. Sweat dripped from him, sprinkling Lorelai with cool perspiration every time he rammed forward. Harder, harder, faster, faster...

"Fuuuucccckkkk," screamed the Milf as the last load of cum was dumped in her ass, splurting forward and soothing her sore butthole in its velvety softeness, warm and balmy -- a liquid lotion almost designed to cure stretched and bruised anal passages. She collapsed forward, sated, or at least as sated as she ever was, as the singer withdrew his rapidly downsizing member.

"You girls want a lift?" said the drummer as he reached for his jeans.

Lorelai looked at her daughter as she reached for her hotpants and T-shirt. The teen shook her head, it was a nice night. Lorelai smiled at the drummer, "No, we're nearby; we'll walk."

It didn't take any them long to dress and Lorelai and Rory waved to the boys from the band as the van pulled out of the car park. The two Gilmores started to walk back towards the hostel, they were sweaty and covered with drying cum; a good soaking in the showers would be the first thing they'd do when they arrived in the hostel. Suddenly Lorelai stopped and frowned, "Rory, did you get the band's name?"

"No. Why?" asked the puzzled teen, "It's not like we're going to see them again."

"But if we don't know who they are how are we going to boast about fucking them if they become famous," said Lorelai.

The two of them paused, thinking, and then they began to laugh and continued to walk down the street.

*

LL72
LL72
1,185 Followers
12