Gilmore Girls: Bad Girl Lane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,181 Followers

Lorelai’s mouth remained defiantly closed. At least until Lane repeated herself, her voice cold and as sharp as a knife, “I said open your mouth, you fucking dumb whore.”

Lorelai opened wide and Lane released herself, spreading her pussy and letting the amber liquid flow. It gushed out in warm stream, splattering over Lorelai’s face and nose, stinging her eyes and forcing them shut, dripping down her chin and cheek, sliding down her nostrils making her sneeze and squirm and into her mouth, making her gag and choke and swallow as it slid down her throat. Lane hadn’t been lying about need a long piss and it seemed to come out in a never ending stream, soaking the already humiliated Lorelai and forcing her to keep drinking as around her head a yellow pool formed from the pee she couldn’t swallow. Even once it had stopped Lane remained in situ, shaking free the last drops so the bitter liquid dripped onto the Milf’s pretty face like rain. Only once she was satisfied that no more would come out did she stand up and walk over to the toilet to take a strip of tissue to dry herself. Clean, she stepped over the prostate Lorelai, dropping the used tissue on her as she did and walk out of the bathroom, “You’re a fucking skank whore,” she repeated as she left.

Inside the main room her clothes were strewn where she’d left them,. Lane put them back on, buttoning the blouse all the way down this time. Next she went into her bag and brought out a brush and lip-gloss, she didn’t want to look like she’d been dragged though a hedge backwards as went home, or more accurately gone through a Jill’s backdoor. The door to the bathroom opened and Lorelai stepped out, she was rubbing at herself with a towel and the sound of a shower could be heard behind her. She smiled brightly at Lane, “Thanks. I really enjoyed that, it was worth every cent.”

“Glad you had fun. I enjoyed it as well.”

“You won’t tell Rory?” Lorelai looked nervous, as if she had only just thought of that.

“No,” said Lane smiling, “Discretion’s guaranteed.”

“Good, she’s an innocent, she doesn’t know what a woman needs sometimes,” Lorelai said.

“Sure,” Lane’s smile got wider as she thought that ‘innocent’ Rory Gilmore was probably taking two huge dicks in return for drugs even as they spoke, “I wouldn’t want Rory to think I’m a slut either.”

Lorelai smiled back and nodded in relief, “Er, do you want to stay for coffee?”

“I better not, I need to get back to your house. Rory’s on her own and she’ll soon start to wonder why I’m so late,” Lane smiled.

“Okay… um, can I, um hire you again? Perhaps you could be a hotel guest and I’m a maid you find trying to steal from your suitcase.”

“Yeah, that sounds fun,” Lane smiled, “You’ve got my cell. Give me a call and we can set something up… we can talk about giving you a frequent client discount as well.”

“I’d like that.”

Lane stood up and picked up her bag, “I’ll be seeing you then.”

“Yes,” Lorelai looked like she was going to give Lane a peck on the cheek, but at the last moment thought better of it and stood back, “Thanks again, bye.”

Lane opened the door and walked down the corridor to the elevator. She began to hum a tune.

LL72
LL72
1,181 Followers