Gilmore Girls: Daughter and Mother

Story Info
Rory is about to leave for college.
1.9k words
4.24
47.7k
32
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_w
j_w
73 Followers

This story takes place when Rory is eighteen about about to go off to college. The fifteen lines of dialog in the beginning of the story is taken from the S1E03, but rest is of my own creation.

Everyone is of age, constructive criticism always welcomed.

____________________________________________

"I couldn't possibly stretch them out. Your boobs are way bigger than mine." said Lorilei

"That is not true" retorted Rory.

"Yes it is. Your boobs are totally bigger than mine." accused Lorilei.

"You're crazy!" responded Rory.

"Do you want to measure?"

"What?!"

"I'm serious. Why don't you go get the measuring tape? Right now!"

"I am not going to measure my boobs!" yelled Rory.

"Because you know that you are totally bigger"

"I'm going inside."

"Fine." huffed Lorilei, "Don't measure. We'll just compare bras."

"Stop it!"

"I'll stop it when you stop it when you quit stealing my stuff"

"You're cracked!" Rory got up and rushed inside.

"You're bigger!" cried Lorilei after her daughter.

Rory slammed her books on the dining room table and ran to her room. Shoving the door closed, Rory threw herself on the bed. The conversation bewildered her. Her mom was acting nuts for some reason. And all over boob size, it was weird.

Rory's thoughts drifted to her boobs. She sat up, brushing the hair away from her face. Her eyes caught her reflection, the dark sweater outlined her figure against the bright room. Slowly she slid her hand under it and found her bra. Pinching the clasp in the front, her bra fell away like an unwanted shell.

Rory cupped her breast.

She hadn't filled out as much as other girls her age. Turning her hand over she circled her nipple with the back of her nail. It responded immediately, hardening to gentle firmness. The conversation came flooding back. Her mom was the picture of womanhood. Entering her eighteenth year Rory had always wanted to mature into the woman her mother was.

She was envious of how men seem to react to Lorilei, the confidence she had. Rory wasn't sure who had the bigger boobs, but it wasn't that. Her mom was sure of her body, and moved like it. Rory wanted that.

She laid back down on the bed. A soft knock bounced into the room.

"Who is it?" Rory asked in a high pitched voice.

The door opened and the smirking face of her mom appeared, knowing full well there could be few answers to that question.

"Hey...mind if I come in?" Lorilei asked softly.

Rory nodded slightly.

Lorilei slowly walked in, shut the door, looked at her daughter and sighed. She crept over to the bed and sat down on the edge. She gazed at Rory. All grown up and ready for the world, she thought. It had been a long road. Laughter, tears, witty banter, fashion mistakes. Loads of stuff. She'd tried to pass on all the lessons she'd gathered along the way and hoped they would be enough to protect her. Lorilei knew they wouldn't be everything. Her daughter was a woman now, with her whole life ahead of her.

In a way Lorilei envied her. There would be the discovery of new places, sensations of substances to be experienced and whirlwinds of lust and love in which to get tangled. Lorilei just wanted Rory to know she loved her. And would be sending her love tucked inside her.

She ran her hand against Rory's hair.

"Ok. So I am totally sorry about that! The spirit of Dolly Parton possessed me and I thought I had bigger boobs for a sec. But then she left and was replaced by the spirit of Gia, the fashion model so I was completely obsessed with my clothes. But I have exor-cized the demons!" said Lorilei, running and waving her fingers over the length of her body. "This girl. Is cleeeaarr."

Rory giggled, "I accept your aura and apology."

"Thank you." Lorilei said, leaning in, almost nose to nose with Rory. "Anyway, I also wanted your to know you were right. You're boobs are bigger."

Taking off her sweater and bra, unceremoniously in one motion. "See?"

"Mom!" Rory said with a shock.

There they were. Her mom's breasts. All the wonder gone and a small affirmation, bookmarked itself in Rory's head - her boobs were bigger.

Rory stammered, hesitated and then lifted her own sweater, "You were right, mom."

Lorilei stopped. The pale breasts in front of her were not those of a girl's, but a woman's. Her daughter's. Without thinking her hand reached out and brushed the edges Rory's right breast.

"Yep. There they are." said Lorilei. "Very perky."

"Do your nipples always stay that hard," asked Rory.

"Nope. But since I breastfed you they did." replied her mom, smiling. "But that was along time ago."

Lorilei laid down next to her daughter and cradled her head to chest. Oh how to express what she felt in her heart. Rory closed her eyes and felt her mother's arms tighten around her. She loved the way her mom smelled. It was part of her mental imprint of "home" They would snuggle watching TV or at skate park in the winter. Her mom's smell was always the same.

"When I took you home you fed on me all night. I held you right here." Lorilei made a little heart around her nipple.

Rory listened to her mother's heartbeat and watch the finger circle the tiny, protruding nipple. She wanted to reach out and poke it. It was a silly thought, one that had never entered her mind before. There didn't seem any harm in it.

With one finger she poked at the nipple.

"Hey watch it down there. You start cuttin' teeth I'll ween ya," Lorilei said sarcastically.

Rory never wanted to leave. This was home. This is where she belonged. She knew soon she would have to leave though. A whole world was waiting for her to explore. And although her and her mom had plans to backpack across Europe, college would come first. There was so much she'd seen in movies, read in books, and masturbated to in GQ, Maxim, and Catholic Today. She thought about her mom. How she'd become her mom so young in life and raised her. She wished she could take the smell of home, the comforts with her.

Rory nuzzled deeper towards her mother. Trying to tell her how much she meant to her. She wrapped her arms around. Her chin lifted and she could feel her mom's nipple resting next to her nostril. Rory's eyes were closed. She raised her chin and put the nipple in her mouth. She licked it gently, almost not at all. It felt like a memory had returned to her. She licked with more of her tongue, opening her mouth wider. She started to suckle, taking more of the breast in her mouth. It just felt so right.

Lorilei gasped. Her daughter had started to breastfeed from her...again. She was unsure of what to feel. It didn't feel wrong, because they were both adults and she'd fed Rory to give her life. Time seemed to pause. Lorilei could feel her skin growing warmer. She watched Rory's head bob slowly, drawing her boob into her little mouth more and more. Lorilei's hand instinctively went to the back of Rory's head, bringing it closer. Rory sucked a little harder. It was a beautiful moment, Lorilei thought. She didn't want it to end.

But she was awefully warm.

The warmth was radiating from her thighs. It was growing toward her belly. She could feel moisture passing against her thighs. She was getting wet.

"Why?!" thought Lorilei

She realized it was because she had never been this close to her daughter. She wanted to give her all the love she could. Clothing, shelter, guidance had been given. The only space that hadn't was the physical. She thought about it some more. She'd given her soul to her child, but the physical was something that was taboo. She had given her "the talk", skirted around questions of masturbation and the appropriate pictures of your naked hand to send to boys. But what remained was a void. Lorilei wanted to give more.

Lorilei ran her hand along her daughter's thigh, pulling on the strap on the side of her cargo pants, to bring her closer. Rory did not relinquish her prize. Her hand moved to her mom's other breast and started to encircle it. Lorilei slowly unbuckled her daughter's belt, pinched the button open, and drove down the zipper. Tugging down the back of Rory's pants, Lorilei realized she wasn't wearing underwear. Rory's unshaven mound bubbled up from the seam. Lorilei's hand slid straight for it. Rubbing gently, she parted to the lips one at a time and found something unexpected -- dampness. Her daughter's panties were almost soaked to be specific.

Lorilei knew how to please a woman. Several drunked incidents with friends...living out of town...a distant cousin or two...but, anyway, she knew how. And now she would show her daughter.

Rory's head was spinning. She couldn't believe what was happening. Her mom had her pants open. Her mom pushed her closer to sucking on her nipple. Her mom's hands had discovered her wetness . Rory was about to feel ashamed. Until her mom's fingers found her pussy. Rory could hardly contain herself. She sucked harder, swirling her tongue around the nipple while flicking its doppelganger. Her mom's fingers found her clit. Rory almost faltered, but recovered and nibbled a little on the end of the nipple.

It was hard for Lorilei to take. It felt so good. She wanted to please her daughter, show her how much she loved her. She rolled Rory's clit between her fingers and felt two tiny orgasms zoom forth. Lorilei then put two fingers in her daughter. Rory's gasped, her mouth wide open. Lorilei locked eyes with her daughter as she began to finger her. Rory's pussy closed tight around the fingers. Cum was dripping all over Lorilei's hand as she moved it in an oscilating motion against her daughter's vagina.

Lorilei licked her daughter's cheek and bit her ear. Rory let go of the breast and opened her legs wider. The feelingt was unbelivable. Her mom made her cum and an orgasm was building between her legs. She pinched her own nipple, twisting it, letting go and pinching again. Rory's couldn't believe it still.

Her mom's hand went faster. Rory's pussy was gushing. Lorilei watched her daughter's body rise, her legs spread and her head thrown back. She looked her daughter in the eyes again.

"You gonna cum, sweetie?" she asked.

Rory nodded sharply, her teeth grinding together. She grabbed her mother's wrist and yanked it towards her pussy in an attempt to speed the motion. Lorilei smiled and increased the pressure and motion of her fingers. In the next instant Rory's lithe body locked. She yelped and grunted. Her pussy flooded all over her mother's arms and fingers. Rory lost her mind as her orgasm rolled over her. She felt her mother's fingers pounding inside her. Then, as soon as it had come, the storm was gone. Rory flung herself back onto the bed.

Lorilei blew a cool breath over the body of her defeated daughter. Her breath met the covering of sweat on her skin. Lorilei felt her hands covered in a thick coat of orgasmic fluid. She put her forehead to her daughter's and exhaled.

j_w
j_w
73 Followers