Gilmore Girls: Fantasies of Lorelai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelai's hips stopped moving and her thighs shook as the last waves of orgasm hit her. Lorelai's was breathing started to slow down as a pleased "mmmmm" escaped from behind her smile. Lorelai's eyes jerked opened as she felt as though her body was being thrown. She found her back upon the bed and looking up into Dean's hungry face. She was a little frightened realizing that Dean had thrown her body around like a ragdoll. Lorelai felt Dean's hands on her knees parting open her legs. As Dean did so Lorelai looked down between her legs at Dean's penis.

He was fully erect again. She gasped at the size of his penis. Dean pulled up on the sides of Lorelai's panties tracing their way up her past her legs and thrown onto the floor. Dean's hips came closer to Lorelai's sex. She felt the tip rub against her clit. Lorelai hummed looking at Dean almost adoringly. Dean's tip found its way to the opening of her vagina.

Lorelai thought that Dean would slowly enter her, but instead Dean violently forced all ten inches of himself into her. Lorelai's eyes shot open and she let out a surprised yell that starting changing to a orgasmic scream. Dean grunted. This new sensation was phenomenal. Lorelai's vagina felt like some sort of velvet vice. Lorelai couldn't believe it but her legs were shaking and her body just reacted to Dean's sudden entry with another orgasm.

Lorelai's eyes were wide as she felt Dean's pulsing member reach deep inside of her. Her legs still shaking in Dean's hands Lorelai whimpered a little from the pleasure pain that Dean's penis had given her in such a sudden fashion. Lorelai felt Dean's cock slide gently out of her.

She looked at Dean seeing that he had worry written across his face. She didn't care for his hesitation. Lorelai grabbed Dean's member and forced him back inside of her. She then transferred her hand to the back of his neck pulling his face closer to her and placing her other hand on his hip to pull Dean into her.

Dean didn't need more encouraging. He started pumping into Lorelai as fast as he could. Each time Dean reached the deepest point in Lorelai, Lorelai would let out a small, "unh." The more Dean pounded into Lorelai's vagina the louder she became. Lorelai never had anything quite as thick inside her. Dean's penis was rubbing against her G-spot building up the pleasure Lorelai was feeling. Dean and Lorelai locked into each other's faces breathing hard as each of them allowed the others tongue into their mouths.

Dean's lower abdomen was pressing against Lorelai's clit building up the sexual energy that Lorelai felt. Dean detached his lips from Lorelai's and cupped Lorelai's breasts and licked her nipples. She loved the sensation as Dean's tongue flicked past the tops of her sensitive nipples. Dean then straightened his back keeping his hands squeezing Lorelai's breasts and sliding his thumbs over the Lorelai's nipples.

Dean then started to pump into Lorelai for all his worth. Lorelai felt as though she was about to explode. She quickly shot one of her hands down to rub her clit as she began to experience something incredible. The sensation of her G-Spot being hit, her nipples being rubbed, and her own assault on her clit was building Lorelai to her ultimate climax.

She screwed her eyes shut and opened her mouth wide. She breathed in deeply and arched her back wanting to scream out, but finding herself somewhat voiceless. Fireworks exploded in her brain and Lorelai felt a sudden "flushing," sensation in her vagina. She opened her eyes to see that she was squirting liquids all over Dean's lower abdomen.

She had never ejaculated before and the feeling was indescribable. Dean allowed for a reprieve pulling his cock out of her. She turned slightly clenching her fists and jaw on her sheets. Her breathing slowed and her voice returned only to allow Lorelai to make the unintelligible sound of, "unhhhhhhhhhhhh, uhnnnn, ohhhhhhhh, hhhhunh."

Lorelai reopened her eyes looking at Dean in a new light. Never had she experienced anything so climatic or primeval before. Dean was studying the fluid that had shot out of Lorelai. He touched the juice bringing it under his nose and then licking his fingers. This was the essence of Lorelai.

He felt both of Lorelai hands slip around his wet hand and brought before her face. Lorelai placed Dean's index in her mouth. She sucked on it guiding his hand in and out. She tasted her own cum, "so delicious and naughty," she thought to herself.

Lorelai got back on her knees and pushed Dean onto her bed. She straddled his body placing her hands on his pecs. She lowered her snatch down onto Dean's member taking care to feel every vein. She slowly rocked her hips forward and then back. Dean's eyes locked into hers as he felt Lorelai's vagina tighten and relax as she rode him. It was almost like she was milking his cock from inside her. He was watching the display with unbelieving eyes.

Lorelai dug her nails into Dean's chest, biting her lower lip in concentration as she quickened her pace. Dean arched her hips a little allowing for the angle of his penis to directly hit Lorelai's G-Spot. "AAAAHHHHHhhhhhh,' escaped her lips. She began to fuck Dean even more furiously until she was bucking back and forth as though she was riding a rodeo bull. Dean gritted his teeth and watched Lorelai's body rock back and forth. She suddenly slowed down as another orgasm hit her.

Dean was impatient now as he had felt his own orgasm building up. He grabbed Lorelai's hips and brought her body up and down working his pole. He started to violently drop her down the full length of his cock and started to tense up. Lorelai's orgasm crescendoed into another climax. She fell forward onto Dean's chest letting out another scream. Dean worked into her another three times before he felt his own orgasm overtake him. He came inside his girlfriend's beautiful mother. Lorelai shivered as she felt Dean's eruption inside her.

She lay on top of him panting sweat intermingling with his. Out of all the things she shared with her daughter, Lorelai was pretty sure she could and never would share this.

12