Gilmore Girls: Spring Break Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lex33
lex33
8 Followers

"You certainly are," Paris remarked as she gazed at Lorelai's ample cleavage in her bikini top. "What's Rory?"

"Can we please not talk about my boobs," Rory said gruffly, hoping this lewd talk would stop soon. It didn't help that she didn't inherit Lorelai's enormous breasts, as her's were a more conservative 32 C-cup.

"Aww it's okay Rory," Lorelai said sweetly to her daughter. "At your age, mine weren't fully developed yet either but you've got a nice, firm ass and guys love that."

Rory wasn't sure what to make of her mother's 'compliment' and just stared at Lorelai, speechless. Paris still looked uncertain and said, "But do you really think I could pull of wearing sexier clothes, Lorelai?" continuing the conversation about Paris's wardrobe they had started when Rory had left for food.

"Oh sure," Lorelai said confidently, "Definitely. If you showed off more of that body you'd have guys lined up Paris. Believe me."

"I guess," Paris said shyly, and then her face brightened. "Those hot guys aren't going to know what hit them when Paris Gellar does Spring Break "

"That's the spirit " Lorelai said enthusiastically, "I mean they might not have the biggest brains but -"

"As long as they have biggest dicks " Paris laughed as Lorelai joined in while Rory just stared on in shock. Lorelai saw her daughter's uncomfortable expression and, thinking she felt left out, tried to include Rory in the conversation.

"What about you Rory?" Lorelai questioned with a tantalizing grin. "You know you're excited about those hot, muscular college studs we're going to seduce down there..."

"Woo ... hot college guys," Rory replied without a trace of excitement in her voice, before biting into her hash brown.

"Oh, come on honey," Lorelai smiled playfully, I'll have you on your back with a young stud between your legs by the end of this trip if I have anything to say about it "

Rory's jaw dropped at her mother's comments. She began to blush, hoping no one else around them had heard what Lorelai had said. Regardless, Paris and Lorelai resumed their raunchy conversation as Rory quietly finished her breakfast in a huff.

* * *

"Ugh, I hate her," Rory grumbled, as she washed her hands at the sink in the ladies restroom. Following their meal, Paris and Rory had decided to freshen up after Lorelai suggested they go now to avoid pulling over later once they were back on the road. Lorelai had gone to put gas in the car leaving the two girls alone in the restroom.

As Rory washed up, she couldn't decide if her anger was still directed at her mother or if she was jealous at Paris and Lorelai's newfound connection but she was pissed at both regardless. These thoughts lingered in her mind when Paris finished using the stall and came up beside Rory to wash her hands in the sink next to hers.

Paris kept feeling Rory glancing at her while they were washing their hands. Finally, fed up with Rory's persistent glances, Paris shut off the water.

"What?" she said, turning to face Rory who looked away.

"Nothing," Rory responded, looking back and turning to wash her hands.

"Fine," Paris scowled, turning on the sink again when she saw Rory glaring at her out of the corner of her eye. This time, Paris spun around and exclaimed "What's the matter Rory?"

"It's just you and my mom seem very chummy," Rory said in a low voice as she continued washing her hands, "and I just thought that was kind of odd."

"That's what this is all about?" Paris laughed, "You're jealous of me and your mom? Please Rory, you two are like best friends - Bonnie and Clyde, Thelma and Louise even, without the crazy death-wish. I never did like how that movie ended..."

"I am not jealous " Rory cried, "It's just you two are acting like a pair of dogs in heat and Lorelai is clearly manipulating you "

"What are you talking about?" Paris questioned, wondering if Rory was on anything. She dismissed that thought quickly because this was Rory Gilmore, the girl that made Snow White look whorish.

"She acts like you're friend and then gets you to do what she wants," Rory explained, "and the Paris I know wouldn't be talking about boys and boobs... she's trying to get you on her side."

"There are no sides Rory. And did you ever think that maybe I wanted to talk about that stuff?" Paris said in an offended tone. "I think Lorelai and I are just bonding and you can't deal with that because you're can't stop acting like a total killjoy " "Oh, yeah, well I'm sorry, I guess I didn't realize I was going on Spring Break with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie," Rory said sarcastically as she washed her hands. "Hey, does that make me one of their hideously dressed dogs?"

"Yup," Paris nodded, getting increasingly annoyed at Rory's childish behavior, "you're the bitch."

"Hey " Rory exclaimed, shutting the water abruptly as she turned to Paris.

"Look Rory, if you're going to act like a child then I'm going to treat you like one," Paris snapped in an irritated voice. "I am not acting like a child " Rory squeaked loudly, nearly splashing water onto Paris who simply sighed.

"Sorry, but you've been acting like a brat this whole trip Gilmore and I'm sick of it," Paris said bluntly. "And we're not even in Florida yet "

"I've been acting like a brat?" Rory screeched, her voice growing louder, "It's you and my mom who've been acting like boy-crazy sluts. Well, really it's my mom because that's what she does..."

"Your mom's acting fine Rory," Paris replied softly, turning on the faucet to wash her hands. She didn't want to get into a fight with Rory but the girl was being impossible

"Please Paris, you saw her out there " Rory whined as she resumed washing her already squeaky clean hands. "How she was giggling and acting like she's 20. She's ruining the whole trip "

"No, she's not Rory," Paris protested, as she cleaned her own hands under the faucet. "You are You have to stop acting like such an uptight prude and try to loosen up, relax -"

"Did you see what she's wearing?" Rory interrupted, scrubbing her hands harshly with soap and water. "And don't tell me to relax " She couldn't believe Paris Gellar was telling her to relax.

"Yeah, I did see and I thought she looked pretty hot," Paris admitted, "I mean come on Rory, we're going on Spring Break, not to the library "

"I know that," Rory replied in an annoyed tone, "but God I just wish she'd try to start acting her age and stop pretending to be a teenager "

"You're the one who should be acting your age," Paris shot back as she finished washing her hands. "We're going to Florida Rory On Spring Break Come on, it's going to be our fun, wild vacation."

"I just don't know about Florida either. It's all "girls gone wild," and boys getting rowdy," Rory said skeptically, as she finally turned off the water. "We're not really spring-breaky people, are we?"

"You've got it all wrong Gilmore," Paris said in a dismissive tone as she grabbed some paper towels. "You're over-thinking this way too much. Now you know ordinarily I'd be all against all the drunken bimbos and rattle-headed frat boys we'll be sure to encounter there. But you're missing the point of this trip." "Which is ..." "That this is our chance, Rory I mean god we've spent our whole lives as the smart ones, the good ones, the prim and proper ones. All our lives, all our years in Chilten and Yale as the exceptional, sophisticated students. This is our one chance to have our crazy Spring Break experience. To cut loose and be wild. Maybe meet some random guys and make some bad decisions ... and I intend on living it up to the fullest "

"But .."

"But nothing Rory," Paris scowled, wiping her hands roughly with the paper towel as she spoke. "Don't you want to have fun?"

"I do ..."

"Then you have to loosen up," Paris suggested, although her suggestion came out like order. She tossed the paper towel in the garbage and turned to Rory. "You need to get the full college experience on Spring Break and you can't do that if you're constantly stressing out over Lorelai."

Rory thought that over for a second before responding, "Okay, but would you want your mother tagging along with you on Spring Break? It's so embarrassing "

Paris scoffed. "Please Rory, my mother is a pill-popping, divorced snob who barely knows I exist. I wish my mom was as open-minded and cool as Lorelai is. I mean, she's basically letting us do whatever we want on this trip and we get the security of having her there as an adult if we somehow screw up. It's win-win so what's the big deal if Lorelai wants to tag along?"

"Because... because this is supposed to be my wild college experience and she's stealing it " Rory exclaimed before storming out of the restroom without wiping her wet hands.

Paris followed her out of the bathroom. "Ohhhhh .... now I see what this is about Gilmore; you don't want your mother seeing her sweet, innocent daughter slut it up on Spring Break "

"What? No That's not it at all," Rory quickly replied, trying to walk faster while avoiding Paris's intense eyes. "And don't use that word." Paris followed her and caught her by the wrist. Rory turned and saw the wide smirk on Paris's face.

"Tell me the truth Rory," Paris pressed with a knowing smile.

"Okay .. no .. well ... maybe, I mean I don't know " Rory vented as they walked out towards the gas station where Lorelai was waiting for them.

"I mean okay, so maybe a small, tiny part of me wants to get a little crazy on this trip, wants to have some fun," Rory confessed, as they walked, "but that's not it really. You saw the way my mom was dressed and how she's acting ... she's going to steal all the attention from me You keep saying this is supposed to be our wild trip and our chance to go crazy and that she's just tagging along. She's not though, Lorelai is ... I feel like she's turning this into her trip and she's the one that's going to have all the fun."

Paris didn't really know what to say because she was rarely the one who gave optimistic advise. She could barely comprehend that Rory and Lorelai were in a fight. She finally replied, "Don't be jealous of Lorelai. She just wants to be a part of this with us, she's not trying to steal your thunder ... we're going to have a great time ... you'll see when we get to Florida."

"I guess," Rory said uncertainly as they saw Lorelai in the distance putting gas into the Jeep

* * *

Lorelai saw Rory and Paris coming over and waved to them as she stood by the Jeep. She was pumping gas into when they arrived. "You girls okay?" Lorelai asked, scanning their troubled faces and silently wondered what had taken so long in the restroom.

"Fine," Paris responded quickly as Rory remained silent. "I'm not sure the McDonald's sat well with our stomachs."

"Oh, that's too bad," Lorelai replied, relieved and eager to get back on the road. "So I figure it'll be a few more minutes with the car so why don't you two go to the mini-mart next door and get some food and reading materials to last the rest of the trip. Here's some cash," she said pulling out some money which Paris promptly took.

"Sounds good," Paris nodded, grabbing Rory and quickly steering her towards the Mini-Mart. Lorelai rubbed her neck and adjusted her bikini top, wondering if Rory was going to be angry with her the whole trip.

"Maybe I'm trying too hard," she thought but her thoughts were interrupted by the loud vrooom of a flashy red convertible pulling up behind Lorelai's Jeep. It almost hit the Jeep but the guys in the sports car didn't seem to notice. There were five, no six guys upon further notice, crammed into the car and Lorelai quickly identified them as a bunch of loud, rowdy college guys.

"Not bad," she thought as she noticed them but quickly turned away from them. Rory was already upset at her, the last thing she needed was for her to be caught gawking at younger guys.

It didn't take long however, for the guys in the sports car to notice Lorelai in her bikini top, shredded daisy dukes, and flip flops. They admired her heaving, sweaty breasts and bare, athletic legs as she pumped gas into her car. Lorelai overheard them laughing and chatting and blushed at the filthy things they were yelling about some hot girl.

Damn man, you see that chick?

Yeah man, look at those boobs They're fuckin' huge

What a set of tits I'd fuck her right here...

A hot chick like that, shit, she probably likes it nasty

Lorelai couldn't help herself and began to look around to see who they were talking about. Her head twirled several times before realizing there was that was no one else around and her jaw dropped.

"Wait, they're talking about me?" Lorelai exclaimed as she finally felt the stares of the younger men. They were unabashedly gawking at her sexy, older body. They cheered when she looked over at them. One even took off his shirt, exposing more of his built frame, and swung his t-shirt around at her.

Lorelai was wide-eyed when she heard one yell "Bring those tits over here honey" and the others laughed. She examined them more closely now and saw that the young men were mostly shirtless and looked to be in their mid-20's with the kind of toned, muscular bodies that Lorelai craved as she unconsciously licked her lips.

"I guess there's no harm in being polite," she thought, waving at them with a flirtatious smile.

Yeah baby, now take off the bikini top ... come on

Do it honey, show us those big fucking tits

Don't tease us honey, just show us the breasteses

Yeah, you stacked slut Take off your top, c'mon now

Lorelai giggled and covered her mouth as she heard their lewd cat calls. It was flattering to her that they admired her body and their crude language only aroused her more. Lorelai knew she had a sexy body and loved that she could turn them on so effortlessly. Her hands slowly crept up her sweaty, flat tummy and she let them linger right under her skimpy bikini top and teased pulling it up.

Fuck, she's gonna do it The horny bitch is gonna flash us

Take it off honey Take it off Take it off

Show us the goods baby

Do it DO IT

Lorelai grinned wickedly but had no intention of flashing the horny college boys. Instead, she decided it would be harmless fun to simply tease them a little. Lorelai faked a big yawn, stretching out her arms as her large jugs pushed forward. They were spilling out of her tiny black bikini top now much to the delight of the guys.

Dammmn baby That slut has a smokin' rack

I'd fuck 'em ... I'd fuck those big tits with my dick

Wait till I squirt on those big juicy tits honey, just wait...

Their rowdy cat calls were seriously starting to turn on Lorelai. She could feel her pussy tingling and decided to take it even further. She walked to the side of the Jeep and leaned down, pretending to inspect the Jeep's front tire. Lorelai was now facing away from them and her firm ass stuck out in their direction. Her black bikini bottoms were clearly visible as Lorelai was bent over for all the horny boys to see.

Ohhhh shit You see that fine ass? Look at that ass

I'd tap that shit ... bring it over heeere Shake that booty baby, shake it like the whore you are Fuck I'd cum on that ass. -

Cum? Please I'd pull those bottoms down, and ram that sexy ass with my fat dick till she called me Daddy

Lorelai smiled and slowly stood up as she heard them leering and urging her on. She knew they were staring and loved the attention. She began to hum the Pussycat Doll's "Don't Cha" to herself and started swaying her hips a little to the rhythm of the song. Soon Lorelai was shaking her firm ass provocatively for them in her tight daisy dukes and they were definitely appreciative. The guys howled as Lorelai's gorgeous rump jiggled and shook for them in her tiny jean skirt.

That's a hot ass Watch her move that shit

Yeeeah honey, shake that ass Shake that ass for daddy...

Lorelai moved her body to the song and ran her hands over her large breasts. Her nipples were getting hard as a result of her playful flirting and their frank, sexual comments. With her nipples jutting out of her thin bikini top, it became fairly obvious to the boys that Lorelai was enjoying this as much as they were.

Shit Her headlights are on She loves it She fucking loves it

Yeeaaaah bitch, keep going keep going

"Oh boy," Lorelai blushed as she suddenly stopped dancing. Her panties were damp now and she wondered if she had gone too far. She couldn't help herself though and began fantasizing about doing them all at once, right there at the gas station.

Images flashed into her mind; being bent over in front of the Jeep, one hard cock filling her mouth, another pounding her pussy, while one was stuffing her ass and some stiff pricks in both hands, all eager and hard.. thrusting at her, squirting their sweet, young juices all over her hot body. These thoughts flooded Lorelai's conscious, making her even hornier and she didn't care anymore who was watching her.

"I'll give 'em a show," Lorelai thought as she cupped her hands underneath her ample melons, lifting them slightly in her bikini top before squeezing them together.

Lorelai sauntered over to her gas tank where the nozzle had been left in her car long after the tank had been filled. She glanced at the rowdy college hunks with a mischievous gleam in her eyes and began using the line and nozzle in a sexually suggestive manner. Lorelai started by straddling the line, pulling up the slack a bit and rubbing her crotch against it.

Ohhh yeah baby, fuck that shit

Come here baby Ride the real thing

Ride it cow girl ... ohhhh yeeeahhh

Lorelai bit her bottom lip as she aggressively grinded her wet panties right into the thick line and moved her arms in, pressing her heavy breasts together. She relished in the attention she was receiving and enjoyed prick teasing the younger men. "Ohhh Godd," she moaned for added effect, licking her lips as she eagerly rubbed her soaked panties into the line. Grind that shit woman ... yeeeah

She's all over that shit Damn

Lorelai stood up and pulled the nozzle right out of the tank. She shot the raucous young studs a smirk and proceeded to wrap her fingers around the rubber sheath and jerk it a few times like a hard prick.

Yeah whooore Jerk that thang Jerk it you hot bitch

Jack that shit mama

Why don't you come here and jack me off baby? I'm almost there ...

Oh Jesus I think I'm gonna cum ...

Lorelai smiled, jerking it a few more times, picturing one of their throbbing, young cocks in her fist as she wet her hungry lips. She leaned in, pretending to slowly lick the nozzle tip with her wet tongue before returning it to its holster. The guys exploded as Lorelai finished her little show for them and even gave a short bow.

Yeah baby Fuck me Marry me

Gimme your number slut, I know you want some of thiss

Come back here baby I'll put it in your mouth, pussy, wherever you want...

Lorelai could hear them hollering and clapping and still felt their eyes on her body. She wondered what they would say if they knew how drenched her panties were. Her knees buckled as reality quickly set in. Knowing she had to leave before Rory and Paris came out, Lorelai reluctantly decided to walk away.

Still, as Lorelai began her stride towards the mini mart she blew the college guys a final kiss making them go absolutely crazy. Turning away, with a big grin on her face she thought "I still got it "

* * *

"Cheetos or fritos?"

"How can you guys eat that garbage?" Paris said in a disgusted voice as Rory waved the bags excitedly in front of her face. "I have no idea how you and Lorelai stay so thin when all you do is eat junk..."

"Paris, this is not junk," Rory insisted with a smile, "it's an essential part of the Gilmore diet. And you're right, we should just get both." Rory was in a much better mood since her talk with Paris and placed both items on the counter.

lex33
lex33
8 Followers