Gin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeverSmart
NeverSmart
154 Followers

My orgasm was now beginning to pulse within. I wouldn't last much longer then Bree exploded.

"Yes!!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh my god!" she wailed.

That was it. As Bree's muscles tensed around my shaft, my body spasmed, sending a tidal wave deep inside Bree.

Bree's intense contractions milked my shaft as I rode out my orgasm. I could feel wave after wave ripple through her.

As my head cleared and body relaxed, Bree was still caught in the throws.

"It isn't stopping! This is so...," she gasped, as her voice trailed off.

It took a few minutes before Bree was back in control. She now lay dreamily across her bed, hugging a pillow.

"I can't move. I'm exhausted," she declared.

"That was just.... I can't describe it. I haven't ever felt anything like it."

Feeling between her cheeks, Bree winced.

"Bit sore," she announced.

"But very satisfied," she concluded, with a smile.

"Thank you. That was amazing," I said warmly, as I lay down with Bree and gave her a kiss.

Bree ran a finger over my chest and down to my thigh.

"I still can't get over just how fucking unbelievable that was. We should have tried that years ago," Bree said.

"I wanted to, but as I recall it wasn't something you thought you would be into," I replied.

"I didn't know it would be that fucking good!" she said, grabbing my thigh and then pushing it away.

"First time you actually decided to listen to something I say, and you pick that," Bree said, slapping her forehead.

"Well, I promise to make up for lost time," I said, my body beginning to stir again.

Bree, looking at my growing enthusiasm, shook her head.

"Oh no. Not tonight dear boy. That's enough adventure for me this evening. Besides, aren't you sore too?" she asked.

For a moment I felt a little pang of disappointment, and then I felt the extent of my own abuse and nodded.

"How about we play again Friday?" Bree suggested, her eyes sparkling brightly.

"Besides, I have to work tomorrow. Friday we can stay up all night," she added, in a very sexy voice.

"Now, I think you can let yourself out seeing as though you've worn me out," Bree purred, slipping under the covers.

"Till Friday," I whispered, as I turned out the light and headed for the front door.

NeverSmart
NeverSmart
154 Followers
12