Gina & Her Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stood for a few moments staring at each other with Gina caressing Stephanie's shoulders and upper arms and Stephanie caressing Gina's hips and sides. Mike watched excitedly as they finally moved together and met in a kiss. The kiss started softly as their lips played over each other, but soon Stephanie's mouth opened and Mike could see her tongue darting into her mother's mouth. Gina immediately responded and they soon were engaged in a wild kiss as their tongues danced and played together.

Mike began stroking his cock as he watched them kiss and fondle each other. The two women lay down next to him on the bed and they began taking turns sucking and licking each other's tits. As Gina softly suckled on Stephanie's sweet tits Mike stroked his now fully hard cock and tried to memorize every moment. This was without a doubt the hottest thing he had ever seen.

As if she suddenly remembered he was there Gina looked up at Mike and smiled as she looked at his hard cock. She leaned toward Mike and kissed him before whispering, "Fuck her." Mike and Stephanie groaned in unison in reaction to Gina's words. Mike quickly moved between Stephanie's spread thighs and easily drove his cock into her dripping wet pussy.

Gina returned to sucking and licking at Stephanie's tits as Mike started fucking Stephanie. Mike had already cum but Stephanie had yet to release her initial pent up excitement. With the mouth on her tits and the cock in her pussy it only took a few minutes for her to completely loose control and start to cum with a loud groan. Her pussy quivered all around his cock as she came and Mike continued fucking her.

Gina also continued sucking her tits as she came and paused only when Stephanie had finished her orgasm. As Mike kept fucking her daughter Gina sat up and watched for a few moments. Stephanie reached up and pulled Gina down to her and the two women again met in a deep kiss. Stephanie pushed Gina up slightly until Gina's big tits were dangling right before her face. Stephanie lifted her head and began to suck her mom's tits again as Mike stared excitedly.

Mike's fucking became harder and faster as his excitement grew from watching Gina and Stephanie take turns sucking each other's tits. Finally, as he watched Stephanie again sucking on Gina's tits while Gina massaged and caressed Stephanie's tits in her hands, Mike lost his control. He drove into Stephanie a few more times before he shoved himself deeply into her and let out a long groan. He held still as his cum filled her pussy and Stephanie wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him tightly against her.

When he had finished cumming he looked up to see Gina staring excitedly back at him. She moved toward him and met him in a deep kiss before she pushed him back. His cock slipped out of Stephanie's hot pussy and Gina replaced it with her mouth immediately. As she started licking and sucking Stephanie's pussy Gina straddled her daughter's head and soon they were each sucking the other's pussy in the 69 position with Gina on top.

Mike initially sat and watched but then moved closer and began fondling both women's tits and rubbing their bodies. Gina and Stephanie seemed so engrossed in their own pleasure that they hardly seemed to notice Mike's presence. It only took them a few more minutes to bring on another round of orgasms. Gina was the first to cum and she let out a loud cry and then a low moan as she swayed her hips from side to side grinding her pussy into Stephanie's mouth.

As soon as Gina finished cumming she returned to Stephanie's pussy with an even wilder abandon. Slurping and sucking noises filled the room along with Stephanie's groans and sighs. With one last groan Stephanie started another orgasm that left both her and her mother gasping for air when it was done.

Gina turned around and the two women lay together trying to regain their composure as Mike joined them. It was now very, very late at night and the effects of the alcohol and their efforts soon took over as they all three fell quickly asleep.

Mike felt some stirring in the bed and began to awake from his own deep sleep. In a flash the events of the previous night came back to him and his eyes immediately popped open to make sure it hadn't been some sort of crazy dream.

Gina's naked body lying next to him was enough to convince him it had all been so very real. She was still deeply asleep so Mike settled back against the pillow and listened to the water running in the master bathroom's shower. He dozed on and off a few times until he awoke again and no longer heard the water running. He turned toward the bathroom door and was not disappointed when Stephanie emerged a few moments later completely naked with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Morning," she whispered to him as she left the room and turned down the hall toward her own bedroom. Mike took her place in the shower and by the time he was finished and stepped out of the shower he saw Gina moving around her bedroom wrapped in a loose robe.

She came in the bathroom and they exchanged a soft kiss before she took her turn in the shower. "Can you stay for breakfast?" she asked Mike from inside the shower.

"Sure," Mike answered. It was Saturday and he didn't have any plans at all for the day. He lounged around her bedroom until Gina finished her shower and got dressed. The went downstairs together and as they passed Erica's room Gina poked her head in and then turned to Mike and whispered, "Sound asleep, she'll probably be in there until dinner."

As they stepped into the kitchen Gina suddenly stopped and Mike saw Stephanie sitting at the kitchen table finishing her breakfast. Mike realized that this was the first time Gina had seen her since the encounter last night and wondered what would happen. Gina opened her mouth as if to say something, but then she closed it and went about making breakfast.

Gina prepared a breakfast for her and Mike as Stephanie sat reading a magazine. Nobody spoke and Mike could practically feel the tension in the air until Gina finally cleared her throat in an obvious prelude to saying something.

"I think we need to talk," Gina said. Stephanie put down her magazine and looked at her mother. "About last night," she added as if there was any question what she wanted to talk about.

Before she could go any farther Stephanie said, "I'm totally fine with what happened."

"But it's just not right," Gina replied. "We shouldn't be doing that."

"It didn't seem to bother you much last night or at your birthday party," Stephanie said.

"I was pretty drunk both of those times," Gina offered in her defense.

Stephanie then explained to Gina her logic that they were all consenting adults and that nobody was getting harmed. "Besides," Stephanie added, "it's not like there is a risk of either of us getting the other pregnant."

The conversation continued for a long while as Gina and Stephanie talked about their feelings toward the encounter. Mike mostly just sat and listened but he occasionally interjected a comment. He clearly wanted Stephanie to "win" this discussion as he really wanted to have the opportunity to relive the previous night.

Finally it seemed like Gina was beginning to agree that it wasn't such a bad thing. Stephanie argued that it was only weird and wrong if it had some huge psychological effect on one of them. "If I am fine with it and you are fine with it and we are both consenting adults," she reasoned, "what can be the harm?"

Finally, Gina agreed with Stephanie and Mike couldn't contain a huge grin. "We mustn't let Erica or anybody else know," Gina insisted. She also made Stephanie promise that if things ever felt weird or even the slightest bit odd to her that it would all stop.

Stephanie promised and stood up from the table giving her mom a quick kiss on the lips before she left the room. As Gina turned back to Mike he still wore a huge grin on his face and she joked, "What are you smiling at, mister?" They exchanged a big laugh before they settled back down and finished their breakfast together.