Gina & Robin

Story Info
Man finds love with mother and daughter.
1.2k words
3.8
159k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vulture
Vulture
4 Followers

It was a hot summer afternoon in the desert, my son and I stopped off at a fast food joint to have lunch before taking him back to his moms. It was there that I first saw Gina. I couldn't help noticing her in a nearby booth. There she was with two young girls. I was sure that the small, cute blond was her daughter, they were dressed just alike. Gina I decided was in her late thirties, Petite but had a world class butt and great tits. I must say I was very taken by her.

Two weeks later while cruising Target I saw her, she was standing in the isle looking at picture frames, at first I froze, then feeling that if I didn't do something quick I may never see her again. I walked over with a big smile and said excuse me, we must have the same shopping habits, I saw you two weeks ago at Mc Donald’s. She looked up a me with the most wonderful smile I had ever seen and said yes, I noticed you too. Needless to say, we hit it off from the start, after a couple of minutes of chatting I didn't want to do any thing to blow my chances with Gina so I asked if we could exchange numbers and after that I left Target with my head spinning.

The next week was spent consumed with thoughts of Gina. I was sure that when I got to know her she would be a wonderful person, But it was her body I felt lust for. Women want to be appreciated for more than their body, I knew that, but that would have to wait. After just about going crazy I finally found the courage to call. Her voice made we weak, she seemed very happy to hear from me, we talked for over an hour then she finally had to excuse herself to get Robin, her daughter, ready for school the next day. We agreed to meet for dinner on Sunday.

We meet a local Chuey's at six, we hit it off from the start. After splitting a pitcher of margaritas, I found myself unable to keep from touching Gina. First her hands and then her shoulder, I wanted to kiss her but I knew this wasn't the time. Gina had to leave at eight to relieve the baby-sitter, she invited me over for a drink. When we got to her place Robin was in bed and the sitter was ready to go. We sat on the couch and had another margarita and my weakness grew. Before I knew it we were locked in the most passionate kiss ever. When Gina saw the huge bulge in my jeans, she took me by the hand and lead my to her bedroom. After undressing each other, we stood and held each other close, felling every part of each others body. Soon we were in Gina's bed making love like never before.

Gina was the best lover I ever had, she was free and uninhibited, she seemed to know what gave my the most pleasure. She worked the head of my large red cock as if it gave her more pleasure than me. I wanted to feel my cock in her wet pussy so I laid her back on the bed, she spread her legs and motioned me toward her. As I lay on top of her, she moved side to side rubbing my cock on her belly, I knew I had to enter her or I would cum on her chest and have to wait to feel my hardness inside her. I leaned back and took my hard cock and rubbed up and down Gina's wet and hairy cunt, her body shook as if she was having a constant orgasm. When I slipped the large purple head of my cock in her she had a orgasm, instead of slowing down she dug her fingers into my ass and told me to fuck her good. I didn't need any more encouragement, I started to fuck her like a wild man, pumping my hard cock in and out of her like a machine. When I came she let out a cry that let me know we had both cum at the same time. Our love making continued to be great for the next few months.

Gina asked me to come over for Robin's 18th birthday dinner on Saturday. I knew it would be fun to see them as a family, I showed up at five with the portable CD player I knew Robin wanted for her birthday. After unwrapping it she had tears in her eyes, she game over sat in my lap and gave me a big hug and kiss then rushed off to her room to set it up. When she left Gina sat next to me with a sly grin and said she needed to talk to me, I said is something wrong? No she assured, I'm just not sure how you will take this. She went on to tell me that when Robin started to mature she had lots of questions about her body and sex. Gina taught Robin how to masturbate and they often did it together. She went on to say Robin would stay up to listen us have sex on the nights I was over. My first reaction was to apologize, but Gina told me it was OK and she thought it was good for Robin to be exposed to sex in the right way. Next she told me that Robin had asked to watch us make love for her special birthday gift. I was stunned, Gina took my hand and smiled letting me know is was OK. When a smile came to my face Gina called for Robin, "when shall we get started" she said, Robin sat between us and put her arms around us, I now felt a part of the family.

As the three of us smiled and headed off to Gina’s room I felt an excitement that I had never known before. When we entered the room Robin sat in chair next to the bed. Our lovemaking started as usual, each undressing the other, holding and kissing, exploring each others bodies with our fingers. In bed, Gina told me to lie down, she got to my side so Robin could see all the action. Next she treated my hard swollen cock to a blow job that had my ready to cum in a few seconds. Sensing this Gina took me out of her mouth and squatted over me, mounting my cock like a hot steel rod. I looked over at Robin and she had her night shirt up to her waist and her fingers under her wet underwear with a look of lust on her face. As Gina rode my hot member I started to moan in a way Gina could tell I was about to cum, she increased her pace and before I knew it I was shooting a hot stream of cum deep inside her belly. Moments later Gina and Robin both came, next all I could her was the heaving of our chests. After a few moments Robin went to the bathroom and came back with a hot wet towel which see used to clean us all with. Robin removed her night shirt and panties and came to bed with us. While holding each other we fell fast asleep.

Vulture
Vulture
4 Followers