Gina in Jamaica Ch. 05

Story Info
The last part of our honeymoon story.
5.3k words
4.19
39.2k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers

My wife, Gina, and I are spending a honeymoon week in Jamaica.

Gina was unusually quiet during the rest of our stay on the nude beach. When we went to eat dinner that evening, we saw Pete again, standing in a group of people and laughing loudly. He was the center of attention wherever he went and Gina noticed. Rod and Pete were always with him, appearing more like servants than a crew. He was definitely the alpha dog.

I could tell my wife was drawn to him, the way she watched him whenever we saw him during the next few days. Rod and Pete stayed away, occasionally waving to us and saying hi when they came to the bar for a round of drinks. Pete never made a bar run- he was always served.

For me, the days were like a treasure- Gina and I finally had some time alone together. I noticed she was dressing more daringly, which I appreciated. Her tops always showed off her large breasts, and she never wore a bra, so her long, thick nipples were always obvious. Her nipples are huge, on large heavy breasts, and she wasn't making any effort to hide them. Instead, it seemed she was deliberately trying to wear something that put them on display, wearing thin, semi-transparent tops, not completely see-through, but her deep brown aureoles were faintly visible. I could stand in front of her and trace her nipples perfectly with my finger if I wanted to, right through her shirt. Nobody that we met had to guess what her breasts looked like- they could just look at her chest.

She also started wearing the smallest, flimsiest shorts she could find. She had brought regular shorts, but she completely ignored them now. She also decided not to wear panties, so the shorts would fit like a glove in front, outlining her labia, a perfect camel-toe, and if they were thing enough, sometimes you could see the darkness of her pubic hair. She also made certain that she wore something that wrapped around her butt perfectly, allowing her cheeks to peek out, so someone starting from her feet could follow those incredibly long legs up to her perfect ass.

I assumed she was wearing those clothes because she was getting into the Island spirit, but I also had a suspicion that she was trying to make a point with Pete. His referring to her as a grandmother on the nude beach had pissed her off. She drew a lot of looks and stares over the course of the week, but Pete didn't seem to take notice and I think that was driving her crazy, especially in light of what she did at the Pajama Party.

On the last night, the resort had a Pajama Party and invited all the guests to show up at the disco in their pjs. Gina normally likes to sleep well-dressed as she gets cold at night, but she had picked out something different that she had decided she would wear to the party. When she showed me what she was wearing, I was aghast.

"You're kidding," I said. "You can't wear that."

She was holding up a sheer black top that tied at the waist and came down to just below her hips. It took me a second to recognize it- it was a bathing suit wrap that she never wore.

"You don't have any bottoms for that," I said. "You can't go naked there."

"I'll wear these," she said, holding up a tiny pair of panties I had never seen before. I just shook my head.

"I don't believe it," I said. "I don't believe you would wear that." But I started to get hard looking at the clothes and thinking of how she would look.

Gina was wearing a robe as we walked to the party later that night. I hadn't seen her dress and was not sure what she was wearing, but once we got inside the disco and sat down in one of the booths, she slipped off her robe and I had to catch my breath. She was indeed wearing the wrap, a dark smoky gray against her body, and her breasts were plainly visible underneath it. I couldn't see the panties because she had untied her robe after she sat down, so the robe was still in her lap.

I had worn a t-shirt and a loose pair of boxer shorts, and I could feel my dick hardening it and starting to tent up my boxers. When my gaze finally fell down to her lap, she pulled the robe off and allowed me to see her panties. I groaned.

They were tiny- tied at the hips, and her bare flat stomach seemed to go on forever, straight down, well past her belly button, with a small tuft of hair poking out of the top. The panties did not have any kind of elastic in the waistband- they were designed so that the ties at each side would hold the top of the panties flat to the stomach, which, of course, meant that they were not that tight. If the ties loosened at all, the front would sag open.

I sagged a little myself- I had no idea how wild she could get until this minute. I knew I would never have control. Her panties were designed for men to sneak their fingers into them and she intended to play, with me watching. She stared at me, her big brown eyes looking straight into mine, then she reached a hand under the table and began to stroke my cock, which was growing rapidly.

"Do you like?" she whispered. She took one of my hands and placed it on her stomach, just above the waist of her panties. Still staring at me, she spread my fingers out, so that the tips of fingers were just at the waistband. Even outside of her panties, I could feel the soft pubic hairs that had been poking out, and I shivered. She slowly slid my hand into her panties- it was effortless to get into them, as if she weren't wearing any at all.

"Do you think any men will try to do this to me?" she whispered in my ear and while she was talking, she pushed my hand in deeper. "How far do you think they'll go?" she asked. "How far should I let them go before I stop them?"

I was mesmerized. "How far do you want them to go?" I croaked, afraid of the answer but at the same time, wanting to hear her tell me.

"I don't know," she said. "This far? Or maybe, here?" and as she said that, she pushed my hand down to her lips, manipulating my finger so it dipped inside her, allowing me to feel her wetness.

"No," I gasped, "Not that far. Not inside you, please. Let them feel your hair, but not your slit. That's too far."

"Should I do this?" she asked, and she reached inside the fly of my boxers and started to stroke my cock. "Or this?" she pulled my cock out of my boxers, though it was almost out already. Underneath the table, she stroked my exposed shaft and head. That was when Rod and Dave showed up, drinks in hand, seemingly oblivious to what was going on.

"C'mon you two, come on over to the Captain's table with us. We're all set up."

"Uh, actually, we're okay here," I said, but Gina had already stood up. "The captain's table! Woohoo!" she yelled. Both Rod and Dave stood there with their mouths open. I think they had assumed Gina would be wearing something hot, but they still weren't ready for the actual sight of her large breasts perfectly visibly under the smoky, see-through top, the tie in front already loosening, her nipples on display, and her pussy hair escaping from the front of her panties. The panty ties were already a little loose and the waistband was starting to droop just a little.

Rod pulled Gina to her for a hug, then kept one arm around her waist, one hand draped over a hipbone, fingers on her tie, with one finger slipping underneath the front of her panties, just a fingertip, but enough to feel a soft curl or two.

"C'mon," he repeated, "Pete's waiting for us."

Uh, oh, I thought. I don't want to get too close to that guy, but I didn't have a chance to say anything. Rod had whisked Gina away, so I followed them to another booth, set in a dark corner. This booth had a round bench seat with a table and a few chairs set on the outside. I tried to take one of the outside chairs but Rod pushed me inside on the bench, sliding me along with him, while Dave sat on the other side of me, leaving Gina on the outside, on the other side of Rod.

The waitress took our drink orders and we watched the crowd on the dance floor. The place was packed and the music was so loud, you had to scream to make yourself heard. Gina was moving in time to the music while she was sitting and she turned to Rod and asked him to dance. They both jumped up and the dancing was pretty harmless, at first. I was enjoying watching those big breasts of her move to the music and Rod was also enjoying it. Gina was tossing her head from side to side, her eyes closed, and her hips moving.

Then, Rod put his hands on her hips, then on her waist. I could tell where he was going- he was moving his hands up to get a handful of those perfect breasts. Gina let him move in, and then turned her back to him, throwing his plan off, or so I thought at first. Rod seemed a little out of sync, then he moved in closer to her from behind. Like me, he was wearing boxer shorts and he had them pressed up against Gina's ass. His hands had moved around her to her stomach and in no time, he had moved them up and soon had a breast in each hand, kneading her nipples.

Gina put her hands behind her and I thought she was pushing him back a little, to keep him under control, but after a few seconds, I realized she had just parked her hands in position to grasp his cock, allowing him to control the motion by regulating his own thrusts against her.

When the music stopped, she whipped around to face him, laughing and walking back to the table, while he scurried back slightly hunched, attempting to hide his erection from everyone at the party. When Gina sat down, she looked down at her panties and realized that the ties were not tight anymore. As she talked to Rod, she casually untied, then re-tied each side, making sure that Rod and Dave got a glimpse straight down into her panties.

While she was laughing and talking, Pete showed up. We all stopped to watch him walk across the dance floor, everyone getting out of his way. He looked like some kind of Norse god, huge, muscular, arrogant- but most of all, almost completely naked. All he was wearing was some kind of black gauzy material around the shaft and head of his penis. His balls were completely exposed and hanging from his thick jungle of blond pubic hair was this gigantic cock. He wasn't wearing another article of clothing, and he was nothing but muscle. I looked at Gina and her eyes were glued on him as he walked towards us. The tip of her tongue slowly appeared and she licked her lips, once. This, I knew, was trouble.

"We gotta go," I said to her, but I don't think she even knew I was still on the planet.

"Let's go," I repeated but neither Rod or Dave moved to let me out and in another second, Pete had sat down next to my wife, stark naked except for a filmy wrap around his huge penis. He sat down and reached for a drink from the waitress who seemed to materialize out of nowhere.

He gave Gina a once over, then said, "Nice outfit." He took a sip of his drink, then turned to her and asked, "What do you think of my jammies?" Gina's face turned beet red (which I had never before witnessed) then looked down at his lap.

"This is what you wear to bed?" she asked, staring at his lap.

He followed her gaze then reached down and moved his cock aside so that she could get a good look at his testicles. When he dropped his cock on his leg, we all could hear the slap. Damn, it was big.

"Every night," he said, taking another sip of his drink. "What do you think?"

"Very nice," Gina said, a little hoarsely. The slap of that heavy dick had registered with her.

"It's silk," Pete said, "See?" He took her hand and ran it down the shaft of his penis, all the way to the head, then over the top of the head and down the other side.

"Did you enjoy the trip?" he asked.

Gina very much enjoyed the trip. She couldn't take her eyes off his groin and after a second, reached out to stroke his blond bush, then, after a moment's hesitation, she touched his balls, first with just a finger, then suddenly reaching in and hefting them in her hand.

"These are so heavy," she said, in wonderment. "So big."

"You think those are heavy?" asked Pete. "Try this." He pointed at his still dormant cock. Gina eagerly accepted the invitation and picked up his wrapped penis in hand, allowing it to lay in her palm. "I can't get my fingers around it," she said, trying to laugh. God know she was trying, though, and starting to move up and down the shaft. Pete's cock started to harden and he gently pried her hand off his dick.

"You don't want to get the monster going," he said. "Besides, I showed you mine." He looked down and pointedly stared at her crotch.

"Fair's fair," she said, and she started to untie her panties on the right side. That was when I decided to get involved.

"That's enough," I said, reaching over Rod and pulling her hand away from her panties. "This is getting out of hand." Rod and Dave both froze and looked at Pete, but he just smiled.

"Maybe," he said, smiling and sipping from his drink. I noticed that both Rod and Dave seemed to relax and definitely got the feeling that they were afraid of Pete. Gina, on the other hand, seemed smugly satisfied. It was a game to her and she had gotten some attention from Pete. He had ignored and insulted her on the beach and now she felt she was getting some payback.

Pete, still smiling, said, "This is way too much woman for one man. How about we share some of your beauty?" and seemingly without effort, he lifted her off the seat and turned her sideways, then laid her back down. They now had her on her back, her head on my lap, her film-covered breasts directly underneath Rod's gaze and her legs stretched out over Pete.

Gina laughed and stretched, her panties unable to keep pace with her hips and slipping down just a little, enough for some more of that dark brown curly hair to peek out of her waistband. Pete laid one of his big beefy hands on her hip, directly on the knot that kept that side of her panties secure.

My attention went to Rod, who had laid his hand on her stomach, underneath her top. He started to rub her tummy, but was slowly moving his hand up. Since the top was transparent, I had a clear view of where his hand was going and when it touched the bottom of her breasts, I started to reach out to stop it, but Dave, sitting to my left, put his arm around me and effectively blocked my arm from moving.

"C'mon, man," he said. "Let him have some fun. She loves it, and I bet you do too." I couldn't argue with him. As I watched my wife's nipples harden as Rod's fingers move over her breasts, my cock hardened. Gina felt it and smiled up at me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked. She reached up and untied the single bow that kept her top closed. "Shall I show them?" she asked me. She kept the front of the top together with her hands, but as she asked me the question, she started to separate each side, teasing me, waiting for my answer.

"Show them," I said. I couldn't help myself. She smiled and opened her top, then reached up and pulled Rod's head down on one of her nipples. "He's sucking my nipple," she said to me. "My nipple is in his mouth."

I caught some motion out of the corner of my eye and turned to see Pete very deliberately pull one of her panty ties out.

"NO," I said, "you can't do that." Pete smirked at me, then pulled the other tie.

"Stop it!" I yelled and tried to move from my seat, but Rod and Dave both held me in. Rod had stopped sucking Gina's nipple and used one hand to hold me down while he stroked a nipple with his other hand. I couldn't tell if Gina seemed oblivious that her panties had been untied. But now with both the ties undone, there was nothing holding them in place, and as Gina squirmed under Rod's hand, her panties were slowly falling off.

But not fast enough for Pete. He reached in and pulled them straight down, her thick thatch of dark hair coming into view, curly and darkening as her slit was slowly revealed, until he had pulled them down completely. He gazed down at her pussy, and lazily traced her labia with his fingers, grasping each lip between his thumb and forefinger to see how each one of them felt, gently pulling on the soft flesh.

Gina noticed that immediately and started to struggle to get up. "Oh, no," she said, "Not fair. Let me up, right now." Of course, Rod had no intention of letting go of her breast and in fact, appeared to be humping her against her back.

"Let me up," she screamed and I pulled on Rod's arm in a sudden movement that allowed Gina to sit up. Gina tried to retrieve her panties but by now, they had fallen to the floor. Pete grabbed her around hr waist and said, "What's the matter? Trying to cover up?" He lifted her and plopped her on his lap, facing him. "There," he said, "No one can see that pretty little pussy."

Gina was now straddling him, facing him and breathing hard from the short struggle. Her top was open and the tips of her extended nipples were brushing Pete's bare chest. Pete pushed her slightly away and reached into his own lap. He was trying to do some arranging himself.

"There," he said, "That's a little more comfortable." He had pulled his penis back to his stomach- it was fully erect and looked like a giant sausage. It was still wrapped in the black silk but looked tight. "Let me take this off," he said, staring into Gina's eyes. He reached down to remove the covering and Gina's eyes followed his hand. When the huge shaft and head came into view, Gina bit her lip. "Oh my God," she said. She reached down and wrapped one finger around his shaft, just below the head, then put just enough upward pressure to cause Pete to close his eyes and a small sticky string of pre-cum leaked out of the slit of his cock-head.

Gina looked at Pete and realized that she had now regained control in this tug and war. She wrapped all her fingers around the base of his cock and started to stroke his shaft. Pete was now the person who was being led and he had no way of taking over- Gina had seized control completely. Her victory made her a little cocky and she started to coo, "Who's your grandma now?" She leaned into him, her heavy breasts pushing into his bare chest, then leaned back out again, getting into a rhythm with his cock. Pete brought his hands up to her waist and then up to her breasts. As big as his hands were, they weren't big enough to fully hold those tits.

Gina abruptly stopped stroking Pete's dick, laughed, and said, "Guess I won that one." I knew that was a mistake, you never get a man that close and then walk away, but she is a competitive bitch and wanted to crush Pete. But women don't always pick their fights wisely. Pete's eyes opened in surprise and then became angry.

"You fucking bitch!" he roared. "You're not done yet."

Gina didn't seem intimidated at all. "Actually, I think I am." She started to push off Pete's lap, but he grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, dangling her long legs off the floor. Then, he started to lower my wife on top of his dick.

"No!" she screamed. "Hell, no!" She began to struggle, trying to push herself off him, but Pete wasn't affected by her at all. The head of his shaft touched her lips, and he rubbed her slit against his cock. "Who wins?" he asked.

"I won, you son of a bitch," she screamed. "Don't even think of putting that thing inside me, asshole."

"God damn, you're a mouthy little fighter," Pete said, amused. He lowered her so that the head of his penis disappeared inside her.

"You fucker!" I yelled. "Let her go, cocksucker." I lunged at Pete but I was grabbed by Rod and Dave. "Let it go, man," Rod whispered in my ear. "He'll kill you."

I struggled to get up but Dave reached around my neck and put me in a headlock. I began to gasp for breath and felt like it was only a matter of seconds before I passed out.

"Leave him alone!" I heard my wife scream. "OK, you win."

Dave relaxed his grasp and I looked over at Gina. Her hands were on Pete's shoulders and she was pumping up and down on his cock- I could see now that he was buried completely inside her.

PaythePiper
PaythePiper
40 Followers
12