Gina in Jamaica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, leave him alone, please, oh God, oh God!" But it was obvious that she had no idea what was happening to me now- she was violently pumping, riding his shaft, her eyes closed, her huge breasts slapping against Pete's chest. She threw her head back and screamed, "Jesus God, oh God!"

To my surprise, Pete lifted my wife off his cock- it was wet and slimy from her juices.

"What are you doing?" she screamed. "Not now!"

Pete pushed her off his lap, onto the bench. "Not like that," he said. "I'm not going to let any bitch say I raped her. You want me, you come get me." With that, he stood up, stark naked, his cock still swollen but only semi-erect, and walked across the dance floor and out the door.

I angrily elbowed Dave in his chest, knocking the wind out of him.

"Shit!" I said. "What the fuck was that all about."

I turned to Gina. "Put your fucking clothes on. We're going back to our room." Then I whirled on Rod, who was trying to offer some comfort to Dave. "You motherfucker," I said and started to advance on him.

"Please," said Rod. "You don't know him. You want to beat my ass, go ahead, but I'd much rather take a beating from you than him. With you, I can probably get a few licks in. He doesn't let up."

"So you let him rape my wife?" I screamed

"You really believe that was rape?" asked Rod. "I mean, really. Did you see your wife? Did you see how she came dressed? I didn't untie her shirt, she did. Look at her man- she still wants him."

I looked over at Gina- she had tied up her sheer top but had left her panties on the floor. She looked angry.

"That asshole," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but he's not winning." She started to walk towards the door that Pete had just exited through.

"Where are you going?" I shouted at her. Throughout all this, the dancing had not stopped and no one seemed to have taken notice of our struggle. "Put your panties on! Get back here!" Gina stalked across the dance floor, weaving through the dancers, some of them noticing the tall, long-legged beauty that was naked from the waist down. A couple of the dancers ran their hands over her ass as she walked past, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Where is she going?" I asked Rod. He stared at me.

"She's going to find Pete."

"What?" I asked. "Why?"

Rod shook his head. "She's going to find Pete and she's going to fuck him and he's going to win. Again."

"Oh, hell no!" I said and I started to follow her. Rod ran up and grabbed me.

"I'm telling you," he said, "Don't get involved. I'm not kidding when I say he will kill you."

I pushed him off and kept walking to the door. Rod looked helplessly at me, and then yelled at Dave, who was finally beginning to move again. When I opened the exit door, I glanced at Rod and Dave and noticed they were both running across the dance floor towards me.

I ducked out the door and hurried down one of the landscaped paths of the resort. There were some hammocks and benches in a clearing and I guessed that Gina and Pete would both be there somewhere. Just as I reached the clearing, I felt hands on me from behind- Rod and Dave had caught up with me. I pulled free just long enough to break out into the clearing. I stopped suddenly- there was my wife a few yards ahead of me, talking quietly to Pete. He lit a cigarette she was holding in her hand and they continued with what appeared to be a very civilized conversation.

This was not what any of us expected and all three of us stood there for a few seconds. Gina looked beautiful- she was still completely nude from the waist down and the moonlight shining through her flimsy top outlined her breasts perfectly. You could even see how hard her extended nipples were.

Pete was sitting on the edge of a hammock with his legs open and Gina was standing slightly inside his knees. They seemed very comfortable and when I shouted her name, they both looked surprised to see me, but neither one of them moved.

Pete smiled at me then turned to Gina, put his big hands on her shoulders, then in one violent motion, ripped her top in two pieces. Gina did not even flinch- she just raised her arms slightly so that each half of her top could fall to the ground. I started to move but Dave and Rod both held me.

"Bring him over here," Pete told them and they pulled me, struggling the whole time, to the edge of the hammock. Gina did not look at me. She stood there, stark naked, in front of this naked man. She had moved in closer and had her eyes on Pete's face.

"Gina," I said, "Please don't do this. Gina, you promised, sweetie, please don't, remember? You promised that to me and no other."

She did not look at me, but said "Leave me alone."

Pete smiled at me again and got up off the hammock, so that he was facing my naked wife. Then, he lifted her as if she weighed nothing and laid her down on her back on the hammock. Then he climbed onto the hammock and knelt in front of my wife. His cock rose and was pointing straight out. The thing was huge, maybe 10 inches, and thick as my wrist. Gina slowly spread her legs.

Pete looked at me to smile again and then put his hands behind the small of her back and mounted my wife. We could see and hear as his cock slowly sank into my wife's pussy, and heard the slurping as he moved it in, then out, slowly and measured at first, then faster.

My wife's eyes were closed and her head was back. "Oh, Pete, oh baby, baby, oh God, Pete, please, please, please, PLEASE!"

"Stop it!" I yelled, but my dick was so hard that I didn't notice at first that neither Rod nor Dave were holding me back any more. I was rubbing my cock through my boxers and soon had it out completely, stroking my shaft. My wife was arching her back, saying, "Oh Pete, I'm cumming Pete, Pete, oh God, I'm coming, oh fuck me Pete, fuck me Pete, Pete, Pete, oh God, I'm cumming!"

Pete let out a victorious scream just as my wife did and I followed just seconds later, spewing my jism on the sidewalk in front of me, pumping out in quick spurts. Pete was panting and climbing out of the hammock. Gina just lay there, also panting and soaking wet with sweat, her hair plastered to her face. I was breathing hard and turned to see that Dave and Rod had also apparently enjoyed the scene the same way I did. Everyone looked like they had run a marathon.

Still panting, Pete leaned over Gina and whispered something in her ear. She broke out in a big smile, grabbed his head and pulled him in for a long kiss. When she released him, Pete looked at her for a second then staggered over to his friends. Without looking back, the three of them disappeared down the path. I don't know if they went back to their rooms or the pajama party, but I knew I was done for the night.

Gina slowly got up out of the hammock and stepped on the sidewalk, without a stitch of clothing on.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded and using me for support, straightened up. We walked slowly towards our room but she decided she wanted to go by one of the resort bars and get something to drink.

"I'll get it for you after we get to our room." I said, but she didn't want to wait. She walked into the crowded bar, stark naked, ignoring the comments and whistles. I stood by the door to watch, too tired to do anything more. When she got back to me, we walked without a word between us back to our room. She spent a long time in the bathroom, cleaning up, I supposed. When she came out, she was wearing a modest nightgown, buttoned to the top. She flopped down on the bed and I lay down beside her.

After a few minutes, I finally broke the silence, saying, "Hell of a night."

"Yes," she murmured, in that voice that she used to let me know she was on the verge of sleep.

"What did he tell you?" I asked. "Right before he left, he whispered something to you. What did he say?"

She didn't answer, but I knew this game of hers, pretending to be sleeping. I normally didn't bother her but this time I shook her.

"Gina," I said. "Tell me, what did he say?"

Her eyes didn't open but she smiled. "He said it's the first time a grandmother beat him."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

Still smiling, her eyes still shut, she said, "It means I won."

12