Gina is Born

Story Info
Typical day at the office leads to domestic bliss.
1.1k words
3.58
125.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 5:00 in the afternoon Missy stopped in my office and asked me to come out and check out her latest design for our client's new web site. Missy was a very creative and energetic designer. She had a way of managing her work and our clients very effectively. Good quality service while not taking any of their crap or attitude.

She offered me a diet coke from the vending machine and after being gone for a few minutes came back with a smile and drinks for both of us. As I was looking over her design she asked me to have a seat because she wanted to show me some additional items she was working on. We spent the better part of an hour reviewing all of the new material and found that we were the only two left on our floor in the building.

As the team leader with all of the macho man stuff, I figured we should get going so we did not create the wrong impression about being alone in the office or working late nights. I told Missy I needed to pack up my office before leaving. She agreed and told me she needed to use the bathroom and would like me to wait for her so we could leave together.

As I was packing up my office I started feeling a little dizzy, so I sat down in my chair. My office was in the back of the building on the second floor with no windows to the outside. I figured I just got a little light headed but as I sat it felt like I was sitting on melting mush and started to drift in and out of consciousness a bit.

I only have some faint memories of what happened next. I saw Missy asking me if I was alright. Then I remember getting into a car, then into a parking lot, then entering a hotel room. While I was out I kept hearing reassuring sounds. I could make out some of the words but not all of them. I heard Missy's voice. I heard how I would be alright. I heard her say this was necessary to help me understand.

As I slowly faded back into reality I realized I was sitting on a stool in a bath tub without any clothes on and Missy was rubbing some sort of liquid all over my genitals. I had no clue what was going on but it was pleasing to see her and I assumed she was helping me. I slipped back out and in again when I felt a burning sensation on my scrotum and around my sack. I looked down and Missy smiled at me while she used the shower sprayer on my body. The warm water felt good and I watched my hair go down the drain.

She dried me off and led me to the bedroom where she carefully laid me back on the bed. She reached over to the night stand and picked up a headset and placed it over my head and I could hear a woman speaking. As she spoke Missy moved me slightly on my side and I felt a sharp pinch on my ass like a needle penetrating.

She rolled me back and I saw her put the syringe on the table. The fluid was warm and I was not sure why but when I tried to speak it was too garbled for me or her to make out. She caressed my head and told me everything would be alright.

As I started to slip out of consciousness I heard the audio on the recording being streamed into my head. What I heard was; "Over the next six hours our hypnosis CD will help you get in touch with your feminine side. You will be trained to receive instructions from the person guiding you through your reorientation. If you do not want to receive this treatment you should remove your headphones now. I tried to lift my hands to move them off but I had no ability to lift my hands and passed out. It seemed like I was out for days. When I started coming too I had no idea where I was or what was going on. I felt all kind of strange sensations. I opened up my eyes as Missy came into focus.

She said "Hi, Gina" I knew she was talking to me but that wasn't my name ... or was it? It seemed like it was wrong but when I thought about it I realized she was right. I moved my hands down my body and was surprised to feel the silk slip over my body but at the same time it felt very pleasant and comfortable. I had no hair on my arms or legs they felt smooth and on the night stand I saw at least four syringes that had obviously been used.

When I moved to get out of bed I felt a strange sensation in my anus. I reached down and could not find my penis. I found a soft leather sheath that pulled my, or the, penis... I wasn't really sure. It seemed that I had a penis at one point but it was not really mine any longer. As I moved my hand down and around to my rear the sheath was attached to some sort of device that was inserted in my anus or vagina. For some reason it seemed that was not my anus but my vagina.

I looked at Missy and said; "Wow what happened how long have I been out". She smiled at me and told me that once I got into my normal routine everything would be fine. I had to think about that for a few minutes. What was my routine? I got up and pulled off my slip. I grabbed the skirt she had placed out for me and my earth toned blouse and slippers and went about packing our things into our luggage.

It was a nice vacation, I told her. She smiled and said yes it was. Let's go home. When we got to the house everything was ready for me. I had a list of household duties and I started working on them right away. Each morning she made my breakfast shake and put a patch under my left arm. Within a few months I noticed that my nipples were tender and my jeans around the hips were getting tighter.

Missy was very understanding. As long as I kept to my chores, listened to my CD recordings at night, and kept drinking my shakes everything would be ok. I really look forward to her coming home from work everyday and making love to me.

We are best friends and I love being able to help her with all of the things she needs done.