Gina Loved to Get Massages

Story Info
Gina is raped in a dream, or is it?
1.1k words
3.55
76.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina loved to get massages, but the heat today was driving her crazy. She’d just finished having a large Brazilian woman remove virtually all the hair from her body, so her skin felt alive. She rubbed her slick thighs together and relished the feel of her soft, bouncy flesh sliding against itself. Her fingers twirled and fiddled with the one lone patch of follicles left standing above her clit.

“Mmmm…” she thought, “I am one sexy fuckin lady!”

She rolled over and almost slid of the table, her lithe body coated in a sheen of perspiration. The air from a nearby fan cooled her pert butt cheeks and she arched her back, savoring the goose bumps making her nipples hard.

“Damn…so hot…”

She could almost see Mr. Right Now, sidling up behind her and grabbing her without notice, yanking her lower half off the table, leaving her bent over and spread eagle, her wet breasts mashed into the slick table.

She could feel him grab her hair and yank her head back as he slid in an ungodly dick she could hardly bear.

She was gasping, and sweat wasn’t the only thing dripping on the massage table. She flipped back over to see the masseuse come back in.

“Sorry about the heat maam,” she said, her face smiling as she oiled up her hands for the massage part of Gina’s visit.

“That’s alright,” said Gina, but she was far from alright.

She’d been moments away from climaxing, just from rolling around a bit and thinking about sex. Her libido was out of control. In fact, sex was all she could think of lately, ever since she’d seen some of her brother’s porn.

It was animated, and the girls had these gorgeous slick bodies with big beautiful eyes, only they were being degraded in every way imaginable, and in some ways that boggled the imagination.

It had opened her eyes to a whole different submissive side of her sexuality, and she’d since found herself uncontrollably drawn to fantasies of demons with tentacles filling her every orifice and of gang-rapes by incredibly endowed men.

She grunted as the Brazilian dug into her skin and muscles.

She practically was one of these hyper-beautiful anime chicks herself. She had the long flowing hair, that perfect shade of red that so few redheads are blessed with, striking green eyes and a body that curved invitingly and seductively in all the right places. She was voluptuous, yet petite, and so most girls on the street looked at her with envy when she strut down the Avenue in a punky miniskirt and tight rock n’ roll t-shirt, wrenching their boyfriends’ necks. She had the kind of figure most girls had to say was “fake” just to make life seem fair again.

She’d always been fairly conservative, but she was only 19, and her brother was only a year younger, but had already seen so much more than she had, judging by his collection. She made a decision to go “toy shopping” with the rest of her afternoon.

-----------------------------------------

She hadn’t realized it when the Brazilian’s hands were replaced with the slightly rougher, definitely stronger touch of his own. “I bet she realizes this though.”

With that he slapped her ass hard, and her head popped up instinctively to see what the hell that was all about, but before she could glance back he had her pinned to the table. Within seconds he had her on her feet, bent over the table. Within a minute he had her gagged, and her hands tied to either end of the massage table.

Next he lowered the table a bit, so her back arched and made her stick her beautiful round ass out like a ripe piece of fruit to be plucked. He slid his finger up her left leg, starting at the inside of her left foot, then running it along her calf, up the inside of her thigh, only to let it rest there, right where she needed him to go. He could sense it. He swiped his finger briefly over her mound and it was coated with her sticky juices.

At this point she was shaking, and he didn’t know how long the Brazilian would be asleep, so he decided to unleash himself fully. He pulled out his hardening dick and walked around to where she could see him. She strained to lift her head only to have him slap her in the cheek with a dick 2.5 inches in circumference, and over nine inches long. Then it got even longer. And thicker. Her eyes widened and she tried to scream, but was gagged, so she just squirmed and thrashed, trying to free her sweaty body from his makeshift shackles.

Finally he approached her rear. He placed the head right up against her labia, and she started squirming again, realizing just how big it was. Then he began to enter her. Slowly. Inch after inch slid into her gaping, sopping hole, and from what he could tell, she loved it. Soon he was pounding away, and she was even thrusting back. As he neared climax however, he withdrew, not wishing to be done so soon. She was breathing heavily, and she’d come over four times.

Now he was ready to scare her. He spat on her ass and let it run down over her asshole, then placed his head there. She instantly started thrashing, even lifting a leg of the table briefly. Her head was shaking violently and her moans had grown truly fearful. He didn’t care though.

He shoved it in, and she wailed through the gag. He just sat there at first, and then started pumping in and out of her ass in ever lengthening strokes. She gradually stopped the squirming and began to moan with the strokes.

Soon, she was thrusting back on him, so he pounded the living shit out of her ass, and filled it with his cum when he finished. She blacked out when he came, thanks to his choking her. After the spasms in her ass and pussy subsided, he untied her and placed her back on the table.

------------------------------------------------

“Sleepy head! Wake up. Girl,” shouted the Brazilian, jarring Gina from her sleep. Her body was sore all over, from the massage, and she couldn’t wait to soak in a nice hot bath. For some reason, she had a shit eating grin plastered to her face.

“Have a good one Lida,” she said, bouncing out of the spa, tits jiggling and ass swaying. There was a cool breeze blowing outside. Gina loved to get massages.