Gina's Bridal unVeil

Story Info
Wedding night party: Bride and Best Man entertain.
25.3k words
4.31
164.2k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of our wedding night. I wrote what I remembered, then sent it to Dick, who now lives in Seattle, so he could add his bit of nostalgia and provide his unique perspective. Heartfelt thanks to him for also proofreading, editing, suggesting changes, and giving moral support.

-----------

Two weeks after Gina, my beautiful eighteen-year-old fiancée spent the night with Dick, the best man at our wedding, he handed me the ring to slip on her finger and, voila, I was married. The noon in June ceremony was beautiful - very romantic, a perfect garden setting, wonderful music, good friends, proud family, photographs to last a lifetime, and no glitches. Our afternoon backyard reception also went smoothly, and we both enjoyed talking and laughing with the wonderful people nice enough to attend. The weather was perfect: temperature in the low eighties, bright sunshine tempered by large Cottonwood shade, and a gentle breeze. A superb three-piece combo playing big band sounds on the deck induced most people to dance, including the kids. A self-imposed two-drink-per-person limit insured the celebration didn't get too wild, and by 8:00 PM all our guests had kissed my bride on the way out. Including the time spent in the morning getting dressed and double-checking the arrangements, everything was over in ten hours.

"Are you tired, my beautiful bride?" I expected to be drained by this time, but instead I was incredibly awake and alive.

"No. I'm wired. I wish the party wasn't over."

"Dick invited us to another one."

"I know. He told me too. Do you want to go?"

And so what we did on our wedding night was spontaneously determined shortly after our reception. It's actually an amazing coincidence that things turned out like they did - we'd planned everything before, during and after the ceremony except for our wedding night. We'd been living together, with both sets of parents aware, for six months, so there was no rush to "consummate" our marriage. Our Acapulco honeymoon departure wasn't until the following evening at 8:00 PM, although when I told people we were on a flight leaving at 8:00 the next day, I let them assume it was 8:00 AM. A day to unwind sounded appealing when I made the reservations, especially since the fare was half what it would have been for a daytime flight. In order to have more money for Acapulco, we had already decided to sleep at our apartment rather than spring for an expensive hotel. The twenty-four hours between our reception and our honeymoon departure were free. That period is the most memorable of my life.

Gina still wore her wedding gown when I cranked up my graffiti-decorated jeep, but she didn't have a stitch on within a mile. My windows aren't tinted and because darkness arrives after 9:00 PM in late June, every gorgeous inch of my bride was on display to every passing car or truck. The 'just married' and 'hot to trot' type writing all over my windows drew attention to us, but her unbelievable body kept it there.

As I drove, my fingers and hands played with the girl parts I wasn't supposed to touch until this moment - we were (finally) legally wed. The party we'd been invited to was at a mountain home an hour outside of town and most of the driving was on a winding two-lane 'highway'. Steering and shifting subtracted considerable time my hands could have spent on the objects holding my attention: the tits and cunt I'd been almost the only one to fondle for the last six months. It was hard to believe they were mine "to have and to hold till death do us part". My gorgeous bride probably enjoyed the pleasure my hands were intermittently providing nearly as much as the pleasure she derived from the focused eyes of the guys driving beside us when they could.

As we approached the turn off, I told my gorgeous bride to get dressed again - well, you might be able to call it dressed if you have a generous nature. She put on her wedding gown, her white thigh-highs, and her high heels, but without her panties, and especially without her white slip, her gown left little to the imagination. The white beads and crocheted fabric swirls were attached to white gauze as the foundation garment. The gauze was so translucent you could easily see the shadow of her ass crack. Her nipples were not quite as visible as they were on the night of her engagement infidelity, but her cunt was revealed much more. It was patently obvious she didn't have anything on except the gown.

I suppose a little history would help - after all, I did say my fiancée slept with the best man at our wedding before we were married. There was a gradual buildup to their one night affair, so it wasn't a surprise to any of us. After several weeks of escalating public foreplay between Gina and Dick while they danced at parties, I acceded to his request to fuck her. At my insistence, she acted as his date at our housewarming party while wearing a see-through top and no underwear. Everybody at the party saw him finger fuck her to orgasm on the dance floor, then take her home with him.

I listened on the phone the first time he fucked her and watched him fuck her on our couch when he brought her home the next morning. Less than a minute after I saw him deposit it in Gina's cunt, I was using Dick's semen to lubricate my stroke. She was near orgasm when my question induced her to confess that she couldn't wait for Dick to fuck her again. Her admission triggered two orgasms, and mine was the most intense of my life. While I listened on the phone, I'd heard the most intense of her life five hours earlier when Dick's cock throbbed inside her cunt for the first time.

Their date was the most powerful experience of our lives. We recalled with words what our minds replayed, and we both discovered overwhelming excitement and unbelievable sexual satisfaction recreating the bliss my beautiful young fiancée felt when Dick fucked her. I craved every intimate detail, and each new revelation triggered another incredible orgasm. I fucked my fiancée at least twice a night and a big part of the excitement was the anticipation of his boldness on their next date.

"Honey, Dick talked to me at the reception while we danced. He made me promise to ask for your permission, but I'm afraid." I felt a jolt as the blood surged into my cock. It was strange that Gina waited until we were almost to the party, but the part of my brain controlling my cock was, as usual, overpowering the part of my brain concerned with logic and reason.

"Why? It's all we've talked about. We both want him to fuck you again. Does he want to fuck you tonight? That's it, isn't it? He wants to fuck you on our wedding night." I could understand why she was hesitant to ask, but I found the idea enticingly erotic.

"No ... ooohh god honey that's not it ... uummm ... I guess it's sort of it. He wants to fuck me tonight while we're dancing ... oohh god honey he wants me to be naked while he fucks me to the music ... I'm so wet ... he wants to strip me and let everybody watch him fuck me."

Dick is bold. Gina loves bold, and I had been incredibly aroused watching my fiancée's eager reception to his boldness on the dance floor during the last three parties. I love bold too, but still, ... I needed to think. He didn't just want to fuck her again; he wanted to fuck my newlywed bride - my legally wedded wife for less than seven hours - in front of everybody at the party. In front of my closest friends. And he wanted to totally strip her and play with her on the dance floor before he fucked her ... before he fucked her on our wedding night. He wanted to be the first one to fuck my new bride after we were pronounced husband and wife. He wanted to fuck her on the dance floor. In front of my friends. And a lot of people I didn't know. While I watched. My cock was throbbing.

I slipped my hand through the slit of her gown onto her bald cunt again. She submissively spread her legs and I easily slid my middle finger in. She was much wetter than she had been just a few minutes earlier.

"You're so wet that Dick could slide his big cock into you without any foreplay. You would love it, wouldn't you?" My question was intentionally ambiguous - was I asking about the public sex or whether she'd love his big cock right then?

"I think I would Kirk ... ooohh that feels so good ... but I'm afraid too. Are you going to let him?" Gina's nasty mind clearly focused on the public fantasy. It was another instance where Dick wanted to push a woman in a direction she wouldn't have gone alone. I knew Gina, and Dick was pushing her in a direction she would love.

She hunched on my finger to increase her stimulation. While I gently thrust in and out, I slipped a second finger in and began to rub next to her clit with my thumb.

"Well, he's already passed out copies of the nude photos he took of you to our friends, including those where Tim and Darrell felt you up. They know Dick fucked you, and they always talk about seeing you naked. They would love to see the real thing. It would turn you on wouldn't it? You told me you wanted to let Jerry and Walt watch him fuck you. I'll bet you want Don to see him fuck you too, don't you? And Bob and Scott? You want Dick to fuck you in front of a big audience? You do, don't you?" I was hard as hell. I knew all my friends had a crush on Gina - why wouldn't they? She was nice to them, she was young and incredibly beautiful, she flirted with them, she danced tight against them, she always exposed enough skin to permanently hold their attention, and she'd let Dick fuck her so they knew her teasing didn't always stop at teasing.

"Oooohhh yes ... I'm so turned on ... if it was just them, but it's not. How will you feel? We just barely got married. It won't be the same as when you watched him fuck me on our couch - that was private ... god I loved your eyes on us. We weren't married and we knew everybody when he fingered me at our party. He told me he was going to fuck me in front of them, but I didn't expect him to fuck me tonight. And this is such a big party - we won't even know most of the people."

She watched my face as I answered. I buried my fingers and lightly brushed her clit with my thumb. She gasped.

"I don't care about anybody except my friends, and they've already seen him do everything except fuck you on the dance floor. I was there when he fingered you while they watched, and you know how much I loved watching him make you come. They've already seen him touch you everywhere, and they know he's already fucked you. They've all seen the nude photos he took of you. There's not much more for them to see. Watching him fuck you while you dance is the only thing they haven't seen - it's the logical conclusion. I love sharing your pleasure with my friends. I think our best man should be the first to fuck my bride after our wedding, even before I fuck her. I want to let them see you become an adulterous wife on our wedding day."

"Ooohh god ... you'll have to be so strong honey ... I'm afraid but it sounds so exciting. You're going to let him fuck me in front of everybody ... mmm keep doing that ... Dick's going to fuck me again. I've been dreaming about it. He's so good looking ... aahh I'm about to come ... just a little more."

"Look at you in your wedding gown - everybody at the party will know you're naked under it. You'll be showing off all night. Your cunt will be dripping, aching and Dick will finally strip you for every guy there to see it. They'll know you are married, but not to him - they'll see your wedding rings touching his cock. And then, he's going to fuck your juicy cunt for them. He's going to slide his huge cock into your hot cunt so every person at the party can see. Your tight juicy twat and his plunging cock will be the night's entertainment. You'll come again and again. Every guy there will think you're easy - they'll all want to fuck your nasty cunt too. You'll be known as a slut wife from now on. I just hope I can keep from coming in my pants."


"Ooohh honey ... that's so hot ... he's so handsome ... mmm ... I love his cock ... aaahhh I'm going to come."

I immediately removed my fingers from her cunt.

"No, I'm not going to be the one to make you come tonight. Dick owns your cunt from this point on." I glanced at her as I drove and could see the anguish removing my fingers caused. "You do have to do two things for me though."

"Honey that was mean ... ooohh I'm so close ... what?"

"I'll be standing next to the dance area. When he takes off your wedding gown, bring it to me so we don't lose it."

I could see her wiggling on the seat to maintain her sexual arousal. I knew she could come that way. She'd done it the first time Dick took her out to our car during a party.

"Ooohhh honey ... you just want me to walk over to you and then walk back? Naked?"

"Yes. And quit moving around so much. I don't want you to come until you're with Dick."

"Ooohh honey I want to come so bad."

"Good. The second thing I expect is for you to you act as his bride at the party. Act like you're his newlywed wife - not mine. Act just like you did two weeks ago. Tell him that I've given you to him for another night. Tell him your cunt belongs to him."

"Ummm ... honey, we won't know most of these people. I'm still in my wedding dress. I've got wedding rings but he doesn't." Her engagement ring and her wedding band were a matched set and my band matched hers. The engagement diamond was a high quality stone that subtracted a quarter year's salary from my bank account. Our matching bands were designed with small diamonds in a unique pattern and surface cuts in the gold so that, even from quite a distance, they were easily seen as a set.

"That's what makes it so exciting. I want them to know you're not his wife. Don't you think that will make it even nastier?"

"It was exciting at our party because we were all friends. They will guess you're my real husband from our clothes."

"Don't make them guess. Tell them. I'm your real husband. Dick's your husband for the night. That would make it even more exciting for everybody when he fucks you, wouldn't it? You're so young and beautiful - think of how nasty it is. The groom's best friend and the best man at their wedding fucks the bride on their wedding night in front of her groom and everybody else at a large party. Everybody who sees it will remember this party their entire life."

"Ooohh honey ... it would. I want them to know ... yes, I'll tell them. I'll tell them you're best friends. I'll tell them that Dick's the best man ... they'll wonder what I mean."

"They'll figure it out when he fucks you." I paused while I wondered if the time was right. I decided it was.

"Gina, I have something for you. I've had it for over a week but I didn't think I would give it to you until after our honeymoon." I pulled over to the side of the road and removed a slim jewelry case from the glove box.

"Put your foot on my thigh Gina." She placed the ball of her left high heel near my knee while I took the ankle bracelet from the box. I slipped it around her white thigh high and locked it on her beautiful ankle.

She could see the etched letters in the fading sunlight. "What does it say honey?"

"It says 'Dick's'. It's locked and I have the key. Considering the timing, I guess you could say it's my wedding gift - or maybe giving Dick's cock to you is my wedding gift."

"It's locked? When will you unlock it?"

"I'll put it on whenever I give you to him. Wear it tonight and let people read it. If anybody asks, tell them you're his for the night." She put her foot back down so she could attack me with love. Her kiss was passionate. Her kiss was emotional. Her kiss transmitted love down to my toes. My guess: she liked it.

My cock was pulsating, and the thought definitely crossed my mind to pull her into the backseat. We were both in need of relief, but I felt I'd be cheating with my best friend's wife if I fucked her then. I'd just told her she was his, and after I'd given her to Dick I didn't want to immediately take back what I'd freely given. I finally pulled her arms from around my neck so I could drive the remaining few miles to the party.

"Gina, there will be lots of other guys that want to fuck you too. Nobody but Dick tonight, okay?" Her head nodded assent, but her dreamy, unfocused eyes led me to believe she was wondering what it would feel like to be in the center of lots of guys.

Dick saw us as soon as we entered and hurried to meet us at the door. He'd changed into khaki pants and a Polo shirt, typical clothing for most of the men at the party. My white tuxedo was clearly formal wedding attire and her white wedding gown, sans undergarments, matched my tux. We were obviously a newlywed couple. I shook his hand before Gina greeted him in her usual manner - a juicy French kiss with her arms around his neck and her body pressed tightly against his.

Although the method she used to greet him didn't change, the tremendous passion and the extended duration did. She kissed with the ardor normally seen from lovers long separated and she ground against him with lust rarely seen outside the bedroom. Her wedding rings sparkled as she pulled on the back of his head to tightly clamp her lips to his.

Gina appeared willing to let Dick fuck her right there, but he finally pulled her arms from his neck. He backed up a couple of steps to look at my new wife and everybody in the entrance hall followed his lead. There were at least ten people in the entryway watching them, including, I later learned, the homeowner and his beautiful young wife.

"Turn around Gina. Let me see." Dick was in charge and I could see the joy she received from submitting to his will as she slowly turned for his inspection.

"You look great. Put your hands behind your head." She locked her eyes with his as she clasped her hands behind her head. The position thrust her tits out and raised the slit in her gown dangerously close to her cunt. Nearly the entire width of the support bands on her thigh highs was visible through the slit.

"Turn again." I noticed her glances toward the eyes of the other men as she slowly spun, and because I knew my fiancée so well, - excuse me, my bride so well - I knew their lustful eyes inflamed her even further.

"You look hot Gina. I love your wedding dress a lot more now than I did earlier."

"Thank you Dick. Kirk said I should take off everything except the dress. You won't be embarrassed to be with me, will you?"

"I couldn't be any prouder unless you were naked."

"I'm not far from it." Then she smiled at him. "Maybe I will be."

"You're close right now. You'll drive every man here crazy." He appeared to just notice her gold ankle bracelet. "What does your anklet say?"

She didn't say anything before she hiked the hem of her gown past her thigh highs, then placed her high-heeled foot on the armrest of the chair next to Dick. From where I stood I could see her smooth cunt was wet, so I knew the people behind me could see it as well. Dick bent down to read it and I saw him look at her cunt and sniff the air as he bent. She rotated the anklet so he could read it and I smiled at the shock in his face when he did.

"Kirk just gave it to me Dick. It's my wedding present. He told me I had to wear it when he gives me to you." He looked at me and my grin just got bigger.

"If you do what you requested permission for, I'll be thanking you Dick. Gina can't wait. Neither can I."

He grinned. "It won't be until very late."

"Have fun until then." I let my lips and tongue explore Gina's lips and mouth, the same lips and mouth that Dick just probed, and her response was as passionate as it was when Dick kissed her. I removed her arms but held her left hand with mine long enough to insure everybody could see our matching wedding bands.