Gina's Bridal unVeil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said my cunt belonged to Dick tonight honey ... he wants to know if he can fuck me all night long - like last time. He wants to take me home with him." There was a big difference. Tonight was my wedding night. There was no doubt she wanted to spend her wedding night with the best man at our wedding. I thought, "I fuck her every night ... don't I love her enough to give her what she wants?" I nodded affirmatively.

Her eyes stayed focused on mine but this time Dick didn't whisper instructions.

"I love wearing this anklet honey ... thank you ... I'm Dick's tonight and everybody knows it ... he really is the best man ... his cock's the best ... he fucks the best ... I'll do whatever he wants ... he can do anything he wants to me."

I nodded and mouthed, "I know" again. Dick continued his doggie style fuck and his motions were less smooth. He wasn't keeping time to the music anymore. Her moans indicated ratcheting arousal as well and it was obvious she was very near orgasm again. So was Dick. She continued to look at me while she spoke again, spoke as loudly as she had all night.

"Dick honey, Kirk said he would let you fuck me ... oohh god fuck me hard ... he said he'd let you fuck me whenever you asked ... promise me you'll ask him a lot."

Dick usually whispers, but I heard him this time. "I promise" was loud and clear.

It was her trigger. "Ooohh god ... I'm coming ... ooohh god yes ... oooohhh ... ooohh Dick I love you." It was the most powerful orgasm I have ever seen. The waves of pleasure coursed through her body and each one induced a massive shudder. The involuntary contractions and spasms in her ass were almost violent in intensity and I worried that she wasn't breathing. Her vocal chords quivered and the intensity of her sounds varied to match the spasms in her cunt. I noticed goose bumps all over her body despite the sweat on it. I didn't time it but I'm sure it was also the longest duration orgasm I've ever seen.

I finally looked at Dick's face and he was ready to unload too. He held on through her incredibly powerful orgasm. Literally held on because her knees buckled from the intensity of her climax, and he held her hips up from the rear to keep her from falling. He waited but his hips weren't nearly as motionless as they had been during her earlier orgasms. The drive to complete was taking over his brain, and when Gina's spasms ebbed she could tell he was about to come.

"Ooohhh Dick honey ... you're ready. Will you come all over me?"

"Uunngg Gina hurry. Get on your knees." No more whispering. Desperation.

She dropped and was able to complete one full stroke with her mouth before he exploded. He pushed her head back just before he let go, and the first contraction ejected a stream of semen so forcefully that most of it shot over her head, although it did deposit a long string on her bridal veil. At least ten contractions fired come on my bride. She held his cock with her left hand throughout his powerful orgasm, and the last two spurts dribbled over her wedding rings. The sight of his come on my bride's wedding rings almost impelled my semen to join his in the outside world.

Gina continued to grasp his cock with her left hand to lick the mixture of his come and her pussy juice from her fingers and his cock. As she suctioned, she massaged all the come she could locate into her skin. I saw Don still taking photos, and I mentally thanked him for his foresight - he did have enough film. I couldn't wait to see my wedding night pictures and the eroticism of her cum-coated wedding rings on his cock, the cock that just spewed jism all over my bride, was emotionally overpowering.

Gina's bridal veil was wet and stringy from the long strand of cum when she stood. Her thigh highs were wet well down her thighs from a mixture of her pussy juice and the come she rubbed in. Dick didn't retreat from the mixed juices in her mouth when she opened her mouth to kiss him, and their kiss was the catalyst for amazingly boisterous spontaneous applause. I clapped the hardest. We'd just witnessed a sex show that I knew would be one of the memorable nights in the lives of every person there. It was a once in a lifetime memory. Even if Gina and Dick fucked in front of everybody again, it would never be the same - we only have one wedding day.

Dick picked up his clothes and I took the veil from my bride's head to hold with her wedding dress. He led her toward the bathroom as I looked at my watch: it was 2:15. Over forty five minutes' worth of the most exciting time in my life, and I knew that Gina and Dick would agree. Don and I followed everybody back to the family room and waited in the kitchen as we watched people thank Allen and his beautiful young wife Peggy before leaving. Most of them looked at me and a few even smiled or waved on their way out.

I think they were all ready to fuck. Dick and Gina provided the ultimate aphrodisiac - there was romance and love for the women and there was raw naked lust and a young, gorgeous girl with a tremendous sexual appetite for the men. They appeared anxious to leave so they could find a private place and I believe the combined horniness was the major factor in ending the party. All the couples and all but a few guys had gone home when Allen and Peggy approached.

"Kirk, I'd like you to meet my wife Peggy." She smiled at me as a conspirator rather than with the condescending smirk I'd seen so often. She was beautiful - probably about 25, stacked, pretty face, hot dress.

"Hi Kirk. Thanks for letting your bride provide the entertainment - our party will be the hit of the year."

"Hello Peggy. Dick had a lot to do with it too, but I'm sure she will thank you for the opportunity - I know I've never seen her as hot. She obviously likes an audience."

"The feeling was mutual. I can't wait to get my Tiger upstairs - she really has him revved up. And me." She purred at me before she pulled Allen's head down to kiss him with passion.

Dick and Gina entered the still well lit family room while Allen and Peggy were still tongue swabbing each other. Their shower took longer than 30 minutes, so I suspected they did more than wash. Dick was dressed and Gina was nude except for her anklet and her high heels - she clearly loved the eyes and didn't want to cover up their focal points. I figured they must have cut her thigh highs off to get them out from under her locked ankle bracelet. She held Dick's arm to project that her wedding night with him wasn't over. She knows my word is an irreversible contract, and I'd confirmed that Dick could take her home just prior to her last orgasm. I guess she wanted to insure everybody else knew it too. I looked down at her shaved cunt as they walked toward me and it was still red, swollen, and wet. My bride was still turned on.

As they approached, I looked at Allen and Peggy. "Don't you think her shaved cunt is beautiful?"

"Yes." Allen's response was almost Pavlovian: immediate, clear, and induced by a potential reward. I wondered, "Is he salivating?" but immediately corrected myself. A Pavlovian response to her erotic display would occur much lower on the body; and if that was the case, my own response was Pavlovian. My hard-on was back as sensitive as ever, and when I glanced down I saw Allen tenting his pants as well.

Peggy didn't answer me, but she didn't appear upset with the question - in fact, her response may have been as Pavlovian as her husband's and mine. She was turned on. Her eyes were shining with excitement, her expression and general demeanor were agitated, and her heaving tits, erect nipples, quickened breath rate, and flushed skin provided clear evidence of arousal.

I smiled at Dick and Gina. "That was the most exciting thing I could have ever imagined. You were both wonderful."

I greeted Gina the same way I always did wherever we were - a tongue-fencing French kiss and a full body hug. She smelled fresh and her skin was soft and supple. Her eyes twinkled when she ground against my hard-on. I shook Dick's hand while I was still kissing Gina.

Don was still standing beside me, with Allen and Peggy on my other side. When I finished greeting my bride, I stepped back and she moved beside Dick to possessively reattach to his arm.

"I think you'll like the pictures Gina." Don bent to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head and passionately kissed his lips while throwing her arms around his neck. It was how she always greeted Dick and me, and apparently she wanted to now greet Don in the same way. She opened her mouth inviting a French kiss, but Don didn't open his. Don is one of the blackest African-American men I've ever seen and he's the engineering manager at work, therefore both Dick and I work directly for him. Those two things may have tempered his willingness, but I knew he was hot for my bride. I chuckled as his discomfort, much as he chuckled at mine earlier.

"Thank you Don. I'm really looking forward to seeing them." Her eyes held his gaze as she spoke and there was clearly invitation in them.

"Gina, I'm sure you remember Allen and Peggy. Peggy just thanked me for letting my bride provide the entertainment."

"Oohh Peggy, thank you, but Dick is the one you should thank. He made me ask Kirk for permission. Then he made me do it when I was afraid. He made me come so many times. I've never had as much fun at anything in my whole life. I'll never forget your party."

"You're very beautiful ... and, uh, what you did with Dick ... it was, uh, um, great." Allen was a successful, smart man, but he couldn't seem to get his thoughts in order when he talked to Gina or me. Peggy nodded in agreement with her husband.

"Thank you Allen. Thanks for letting Dick fuck me at your party. Did you enjoy watching us?" Gina, as usual, watched his eyes watch her as she spread her legs further. Allen and Peggy were both apparently tongue-tied, although they both managed an affirmative nod. Despite every other eye in the room focused 100% on her cunt, Gina only watched Allen's eyes.

"Mmmm, I love your eyes on my cunt ... you like looking at my shaved cunt, don't you Allen?" He gulped and nodded yes. She glanced down at his erection and smiled at him. My bride was teasing Allen right in front of his wife.

Gina looked thoughtfully at Peggy. "Peggy, would you let your husband dance with me?" The exact words weren't spoken, but we all knew what she was really asking: "Peggy, would you let your husband feel me up?" Gina ran both her hands up and down Allen's arm while looking at Peggy. I couldn't believe it when she pulled his arm toward her so his hand touched her cunt.

Peggy smiled and nodded. "One dance, then I'll have to ask everybody to leave. I have plans for him." She put her own hand on top of Allen's and pushed it hard against Gina's wet cunt. She moved her hand up and down on top of his until his hand mimicked hers. I watched his fuck finger slip through Gina's wet labia, and just as Allen's finger disappeared into my bride, Peggy removed her hand. I saw her rubbing her fingers together to feel the slippery wetness of Gina's cunt. She looked at Allen. "One dance, then clear them out fast Tiger. I'll be waiting upstairs." She emphasized the one.

As Peggy walked up the stairs, Allen escorted Gina to the dance area. None of us followed - I'm sure Gina would have loved more eyes, but if Allen wanted us to watch he could have danced in the family room for one dance.

"I think I'll leave. You will make sure Gina gets home in time tomorrow, won't you Dick? Our flight is at eight."

"You know I will. I'm taking you to the airport." Dick was as reliable as sunrise so I knew there wasn't a problem. "I need to come with you to your car though. Gina wants her purse."

I knew he wanted to talk, but this wasn't the time to settle anything. Gina needed to be there to hear it. We were about halfway to the car when I realized I still held her wedding gown and her bridal veil. I smiled at Dick, "Do you want to take this back up with you?" I lifted her dress.

"No. You know she loves being naked." He looked at me for a second before he spoke. "Kirk, Gina's a wonderful girl."

"I know."

"I made a promise to her tonight. Did you hear it?"

"Of course. We need to discuss it, but not now."

"I think I need to bow out then. It's already gone too far."

"You can't do that Dick. She loves you. You know that."

"My problem is that I feel the same way toward her."

"I know. We can both love her. You can't leave - it will devastate her - and I'm not going to leave. Can you share her with me?"

"I'm not sure."

"Can you share her with somebody else?"

"What do you mean?"

"Could you watch while somebody else fucked her?"

"I don't know."

"You'd better be able to. She needs more than one man. You know that don't you?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I guess I do."

"Why don't you let Don fuck her tonight? He photographed everything and I owe him. She sometimes fantasizes about Don. You know the rumors about big black cocks - she wonders about Don's. You saw the way she tried to kiss him in there. Did you know a black man has never fucked her? Take her home and let Don fuck her."

"Doesn't she have a say? Shouldn't we ask her first?"

"No. It's her wedding night. Let's make it even more memorable. She loves letting me decide. She'll let anybody fuck her if we tell her to. Tell her you've decided to let Don fuck her. She'll love you even more."

"I'll see. I want to fuck her again."

"Maybe you can get Don to film it. Both Gina and I would love having more wedding night photographs."

"Yeah. I'm sure Don will do that."

"And Dick, if you decide to let him, will you call me when he's about to fuck her? You know I love it."

"Sure."

"And take more photos?"

He laughed. "Sure."

I gave him Gina's purse, then watched him head back toward Allen's house before I got in my crudely hand decorated jeep. The few people on the road looked strangely at me - I was alone at 3:00 AM driving a vehicle that said 'just married' all over it. As I drove home, I replayed the night in my mind. I looked at my bride's seat in the jeep to see her wedding gown and her bridal veil covered with Dick's come. The more I remembered, the harder my cock got, and when I pictured Dick's first hard thrust into my beautiful bride's cunt, I exploded in my pants. It was relief in two ways: first and foremost, because of the powerfully intense pleasure, so strong I pulled over while the excruciatingly sharp contractions engulfed me; but second, because I hadn't come in my pants at the party. It had been sweet torture to teeter on the edge of orgasm for so long, and I'm amazed I suppressed my natural urge to come until I got to the jeep. Although there was nobody to share my orgasm with, I felt as though I was sharing it with Gina. She was the one whose exposure and passion placed me so close to it for such a long time.

I was home, cleaned up, but still wired at 4:40 AM when the phone rang.

"Hi husband. Your new bride is at Dick and Don's apartment ... we're all naked." My cock began a meteoric rise to complete hardness. My fantasy picture began to form.

"It sounds like you're in a well."

"That's the speakerphone. We can all talk while our hands are free." Ahh. A major advantage of speakerphones.

"Where did that come from? Hi Don. Hi Dick." They responded in unison. This was the foremost advantage. Everybody could hear everybody.

"After last time, when you could only hear Gina, I thought you would like it." No wonder I liked him so much. He really was a thoughtful man.

"Thanks Dick. Gina, where are you?" I wanted to get a picture in my mind.

"I'm sitting on the couch with Don."

"The same couch Dick fucked you on?" I wanted to complete my image. Don brought his own couch when he moved in. Their apartment, the one Dick and I shared for three years, was only three floors up from where I sat. I could have easily gone up to watch, but I loved hearing rather than seeing Gina's first engagement adultery. She was about to have extramarital sex with her second man in the first twenty-four hours after our wedding.

"Ooohhh god yes. Dick fucked me on it again tonight ... I love this couch honey."

"I do too Gina. I'll never look at it without thinking of Dick fucking you on it."

"I'm right there with you Kirk. I always think of fucking your new wife whenever I sit on it."

"I'll bet you sit on it a lot."

"I never sit anywhere else." I laughed and I could hear Don's trademark chuckle.

"So are you just sitting naked on their couch watching TV Gina?" She laughed along with Don this time.

"Not exactly honey. My hands are wrapped around Don's cock ... sort of anyway. They don't reach all the way around."

"So the stories are true?"

"Well, it's longer than Dick's and fatter than yours ... and so black ... honey your wife loves being naked with Don's cock." Interesting. Naked with his cock.

"Don, how do you feel about my bride being naked with your cock? How does the rest of your body feel? Ignored?" His laugh radiated warmth.

"The rest of my body is more than willing to let my cock monopolize her attention, thank you." Gina giggled and Dick and I laughed out loud.

"His hands aren't wandering are they Gina?"

"No honey. They're staying right where they're supposed to be."

"And where is that my beautiful bride?"

"Oohhh god Don keep doing that ... pinch my nipple ... ooohh that's it finger fuck me." My mental image was rounding into shape nicely.

"So you like where his hands are?"

"Mmmm honey ... his finger is as long as some cocks I've had ... ooohhh god Don that feels so good."

"What's Dick doing?"

"He's taking pictures ... honey don't worry ... I told him you wanted my wedding rings ... ooohhh god Don ... in the pictures if I'm touching their cocks." Image complete. Cock throbbing.

"Did you tell him ... uuunnngg damn this is great ... about making it obvious they weren't married."

"Ooohh that feels good ... yes I told Don earlier tonight when he took pictures of Dick fucking me ... god it was soooo hot."

"So we'll have pictures of both times Dick fucked you on your wedding night."

"God yes ... but honey ... we're missing one ... he fucked me in the shower too."

"Uuunngg ... I wondered. What happened when Allen danced with you?"

"Ooohhh honey it was so hot ... oohh yes Don just like that ... he touched me everywhere."

"I saw Peggy push his finger inside your cunt even before you went to dance. Did you like his fingers in your cunt?"

"Ooohhh god ... I love the word cunt ... he's good ... ooohhh Don your fingers are so long ... he kisses great and he almost made me come in one dance ... I unzipped his pants and danced holding his cock."

"You didn't ruin it for his wife, did you?"

"No ... he didn't come and neither did I ... we were both close when he stopped."

"So he did dance only one dance with you?"

"God I almost begged him to finish me ... he said he needed to go upstairs to fuck Peggy so we stopped."

"I took over." I could tell Don's deep bass voice a mile away.

"I thought you might, Don. Did you enjoy dancing with my naked bride?"

"Very much. Dick wasn't back and I'm a chivalrous man." His deep chuckle made me smile. "She's already come on my finger once tonight."

"Ooohhh I liked being naked with them ... I came so hard when Don fingered my cunt ... oohh god ... just like he's doing right now ... I was playing with his huge cock when I came."

"So how is it playing with my brand new wife for the second time, Don?"

"Second time? We've been doing it every morning after you go to work."

I laughed. "Funny how you're always at work when I get there." Don is my manager and he works more hours than anybody.

"Yeah. Funny. He's my twin." I laughed again. "I bet you'll like these pictures Dick's taking."