Gina's Bridal unVeil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He asked last night. It wasn't the right time because you weren't there. Uunnngg stop for a second ... uunngg your cunt feels so good. I want you to hear what we decide, and I want to ask you some questions."

"Oohhh god ... this is hot ... I don't know if I can keep from coming."

"We'll wait if you do. Do you love Dick?"

"Ooohhh honey ... you heard me last night. I don't want to hurt you."

"It's alright ... I heard you but I already knew."

"Yes honey, I love him." She turned her head to look at him. "I love you Dick."

"Do you love me Gina?"

She looked into my eyes with the same adoring gaze she always used. "Ooohhh honey ... I love you more than ever ... I couldn't love you more." I stroked smoothly and hoped my love was transmitted through my cock directly to her cunt and then to her heart. I purposely avoided looking at Dick through it all, although I saw Gina catch his eye a few times.

"Gina, do you want to stay married to me?"

She looked shocked, then one of the few times I saw anger in her boiled up. "We just got married Kirk! Why would you ask such an insulting question?" There was a snap in her words I'd never heard.

"You love being Dick's wife. I wasn't sure if you wanted to be his wife all the time."

"No. I want to be your wife. I said I loved being his wife for the night."

"So you like being his wife sometimes. When do like being his wife?"

"Ooohhh honey ... you know ... in public ... at parties ... I like being his wife at parties ... you know I love his boldness honey." She smiled at him.

"Uunngg shit you're squeezing ... I know I'm not as bold as you like. I won't ever be that bold. Do you think he can be your adventurous and bold husband and I'll be your protective one?"

"Ooohhh honey ... you mean like last night?"

"Uunngg shit ... you have such a hot cunt ... sort of. Dick will be your date, your husband, and I'll just hang around watching and keeping you from getting hurt."

"Ooohhh honey ... will we tell people you're my real husband?"

"I loved having Dick introduce you as my bride, but having you act like his. We'll do it when it's safe. If he takes you places that could get rough, no. You can't tell anybody then." I looked over at Dick for the first time.

"What do you think Dick? Can we try it for awhile?" Although I looked at him, I didn't slow my pace.

He returned my look, then caught Gina's eyes. "How often?"

"A few nights a month. We'll see how it goes. She'll be your date ... uuunngg ... I'll be at parties with you, but she'll be your date. You decide when to go, and you'll take her to your place to ... uuunnnggg damn ... fuck her all night. You don't have to take her to parties ... uunng shit ... you can do whatever you want. She's yours. Her cunt is yours. Movies, shopping, restaurants, clubs, whatever ... just like any other date."

"Ooohhh honey ... what if we get carried away in the movie theater?" I could tell she liked the idea.

"Uunnngg you'll be on a date ... he'll have to take care of you ... he's going to fuck you a lot Gina ... uunnnggg shit ... I do want to know where you're going ... I'll be kind of like your father." Well, only a father who sends his daughter out knowing she's going to be fucked by her date. I looked at Dick again. "What do you think."

Dick was probably the smartest person I'd ever met, but he wasn't a fighter. He couldn't protect Gina any better than the Pillsbury Doughboy and he knew it. The main problem was that he was also tremendously adventurous sexually, and that adventure created danger for Gina. She loved the public exhibitionism and sex he provided so she would go along with anything. They would be fucking on home plate during the seventh game of the World Series if they could. Both of them. I needed some control in order to protect her.

He watched me fuck my wife for awhile before he answered. "I don't know if I can Kirk. I told you last night but I've never told you Gina. I guess it's time. I love you Gina, and it will be very hard for me to share. Not your body, but your love. You know I respect you more than any other man I know Kirk, and I would hate to make you my enemy. There is tremendous danger here for all of us emotionally, but I don't want to lose you Gina."

"Ooohh Dick ... so you'll try it? It's perfect ... I'm sort of married to both of you now ... I got married to two men on the same day."

"Yes. I'll try it. It could be fun Gina."

"Mmmm it will be ... you'll be fucking me every time we go out ... I can't wait. Mmmm I'm about to come honey ... god I love this ... fuck me hard honey ... fuck my cunt hard."

"Uunnnggg damn I love it too ... uuunnnggg you can't take off your rings ... uunngg I want everybody to know you're a slut wife." I pumped with long, smooth strokes trying to prolong my pleasure before I came.

"Honey ... fuck me harder ... stab my cunt ... pound it fast."

So I did. I hoped she was close enough to come when I did, but if not it was too late. My stroke was hard, fast and deep; consequently it didn't last long. My orgasm preceded Gina's by mere seconds. Both Gina and I came powerfully, but it was only one of the memorable fucks in either of our lives because of the situation, not the intensity of orgasm. My cock came back to life quickly and I gently rotated my pelvis while I awaited Gina's renewed interest. We'd started to build a framework for our marriage that included Dick, and I wanted to continue while he was still there - before our honeymoon.

"God honey ... I am a slut ... thank you for last night ... did you realize your cock is the third cock in my cunt on my wedding day?"

"Well, not exactly. Mine didn't really make it within twenty-four hours ... uunngg ... mine's the smallest too ... and the last ... uunnngg you still feel so tight."

"Ooohhh honey ... it's the shortest but you're thicker than Dick ... Don 's cock is the longest and the fattest ... I love all of them."

"Uunngg what about Don? I almost forgot ... uunngg you know Don's going to want to fuck you again too." Once was enough for addiction, and I knew Don would want to fuck my hotwife as much as he could.

"He already did ... oohhh god he fucked me right before I came home ... are you going to let him fuck me more?" No question there. She wanted Don to fuck her again. And I knew why her cunt was so slimy when I'd first fingered her - it wasn't from Dick, as I'd suspected, but from Don.

"Uunngg ... I want to see it next time. You know all those guys who watched last night are going to want to fuck you too."

"Are you going to let them?" She didn't even consider that she should have a part in the decision.

"Dick's the bold one ... uunnngg let's let Dick decide who gets to fuck you ... you can't fuck anybody else unless you have on his ankle bracelet."

"Ooohhh Dick ... you'll probably let a lot of them fuck me, won't you?" She looked at Dick as she spoke. I watched her, then turned to see what Dick would say.

He continued to watch me fuck my beautiful wife as he pondered. Gina's pleasure moans interrupted his thought process, but the look on his face made it clear they weren't an annoyance. She was very close to orgasm again, but I think she was holding off to see what his response would be. I was somewhat surprised when he spoke to me first.

"I know you're not just going to turn your wife over to me to let me do anything with her. What do you expect?" I wasn't exactly in the best position to be doing serious thinking, but I'd already thought about what I wanted before they opened the door.

"I want to know before you go out where you're going to take her, what you're going to do, and who else is going to ... uunngg damn I'm so close ... who else is going to fuck her. You have to plan your date and you can't spontaneously decide to go somewhere else or let somebody else ... uuunngg ... fuck her."

"Are you going to be with us so you can watch?"

"It depends on where you go ... uuunngg shit ... if there's any danger I will. You're not a fighter Dick. I want Gina to have fun, but I don't want her to get hurt."

"Can I take her anywhere and let anybody fuck her?"

"No. If I think it's too dangerous or if I don't know the guy, I'll say no. But I won't do it unless it's for Gina's safety. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. She has to wear her wedding rings at all times."

He nodded agreement. I turned to watch my wife's face as I fucked her. Dick started talking to her.

"Gina, did you hear what Kirk said?" She turned to look at him, then nodded. "He said I could decide who to let fuck you. Your cunt will be mine to give away. If I say 'Show him your cunt', what will you do?"

"Ooohhh god Dick honey ... you've already done that ... I'll spread my legs just like before ... I'll spread them as far as I can without you making me."

"And if I say 'I want him to see you naked'?"

"You know I love to be naked ... I would take off everything."

"Would it matter where we were?"

"Oooohhh god ... nooo ... I'll strip whenever you tell me to." It was definitely a buzz to hear her submit her will to Dick while I fucked her.

"If I tell you to touch yourself?"

"I'll finger fuck my cunt and squeeze my tits ... I'll masturbate until I come unless you ... mmm I'm so close ... I'll come unless you stop me."

"If I tell him he can play with your body?"

"Ooohhh honey fuck me hard ... I love being felt up ... I'll tell him I love his hands ... his fingers in my cunt."

"Suppose I tell you to suck his cock?"

"I will ... I'll pull his ass until his cock is all the way down my throat ... ooohh damn fuck me harder ... I'll suck him and then swallow his come."

"What are you going to do if I tell him he can fuck you?"

"Ooohh this is so hot ... I'll just spread my legs and help him guide his cock to my cunt ... ooohhh god this is great."

"Will it matter where you are?"

"He can fuck me wherever you say ... oohh god I love letting you decide ... oohh damn fuck me hard ... fuck me ... you're going to give my cunt to other guys."

"I'm going to give it to Don a lot. I'm going to let him take you into black clubs. Do you know what all the black men will think, Gina?"

"They will think I'm a slut wife out with a black man with a huge cock ... everybody will know I'm not his wife ... they would all know he was going to fuck me."

"He'll show you off. He'll tell them you're Kirk's wife. He'll tell them that you love to fuck his big cock. You'll have to admit it to his friends."

"Ooohhh I'll love that ... I love it when people know I'm married and fucking other men ... mmmm honey that feels so good ... oohh it will be like with you last night ... so hot ... everybody knew you weren't my husband Dick ... that was so nasty." I was holding back as best I could and I could feel Gina holding back as well.

"You know I'm going to photograph it when each of them fucks you. I'm going to give the photos to everybody so they'll know how big a slut you are. That's ok isn't it?"

"Uh-huh ... show them ... mmm ... show everybody ... oohhh yessss ... let them see ... tell them they can fuck me too."

"I'm going to strip you and let all of them touch you at the same time. You'll have hands and mouths all over your body - on your lips and neck and tits and ass and cunt. They'll all go for your cunt. Then I'll tell them they can all fuck you."

"Oooohhh god yes ... oohh god ... all of them ... uh-huh ... I'm coming ... they'll fuck my cunt ... god yesss ... show them the pictures ... ooohh yesss ... ooohhh god ... ooohhh yessss."

"Uuunnngg ...uunnngg ... uunnngg." Naturally, I'd been fighting to hold back so as soon as she went, I was right there with her.

So we sorted it out, sort of. Dick waited until we cooled a bit before he got up to leave. Gina went with him to the door. She was still naked and my come was dripping from her cunt while she kissed him goodbye in the wide-open doorway. She brought his hand to her cunt and forced his finger to enter through my ejaculate. As he fingered my wife, I looked at his pants. He was hard again.

"Do you want me to put her anklet on for a while Dick? I'll drive your car and you two can jump in the backseat. You can fuck her on the way to the airport." He nodded and Gina ran over to me so I could lock it on.

"Let's get our bags and go. Gina, stay between us or behind us - you can make it without putting on anything."

I wasn't even out of the parking garage before Dick slid his long cock into Gina's goopy cunt. The sounds of fucking brought an epiphany and the light bulb illuminating the idea center in my brain transformed into a spotlight. I spoke loudly enough so they could hear me in the backseat even through their sexual focus.

"Gina, you have two husbands now, right?" She'd been ready to immerse her entire feelings into Dick's cock in her cunt, but my question made her brain react so she couldn't.

"Yes."

"And you just married both of us, right?"

"Yes."

"What do husbands and wives do after they get married?"

"Ooohh ... that's easy ... they fuck. I like being married ... mmm I like to fuck ... both my husbands."

"What else? What are we going to do today?"

"Mmmm ... we're going on our honeymoon."

"Not all of us. What's wrong with this?" I looked in the rear-view mirror at Dick and his eyes transmitted understanding.

"Oohh ... I don't know honey."

"Don't you think both your husbands should be on your honeymoon?"

Her smile lit me up. "Oohhh yess ... I do." She pulled Dick's head down so she could kiss him as he stroked softly inside her. I waited patiently for her to release his lips so he could talk.

"I'll get there as soon as I can. I'll try to buy a ticket when I drop you off."

"We'll go with you - we have time. We want to know when you'll get there."

"Honey ... Dick can stay in our room can't he?"

"He has to Gina - we got the honeymoon suite. That's where husbands and wives fuck."