Gina's Higher Education

Story Info
Danger? Adventure? Nope, but empathy fucking abounds.
11.8k words
4.28
96.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write for my own pleasure, and the subjects of the stories I write arouse me. They don't hit the button of arousal for every reader, but if this flips your switch, thereby elongating or moisturizing the target anatomy, I would love to hear from you. What's good and what's bad? Thanks.

* * * * *

My Mom always said there was a purpose for everything and that things usually turned out about the way they were supposed to. God rest her soul, I finally believe her. The circumstances that just recently convinced me are the exact same ones that probably would have led her to question her own words of wisdom. If she's up there somewhere watching, she's shaking her head, but I think she's also got a little smile. Moms always want the best for their kids, and I have it. I'm like a kid again in the "autumn chicken" stage of my life, but it's not because I met a match who is also well past her prime. Exactly the opposite. I met a match just entering her prime—a "spring chicken"—and it feels like a miracle. All those clichés about answered prayers and mysterious ways have, incredibly—especially if you know my opinion on religion—moved into the realm of possibility.

Let's retreat. About five years ago I was issued my second divorce decree. Yup, I was a two-time loser in the game of love, and at fifty one it didn't take much to convince me that I was finished playing in that game. I just never grew away from the Playboy bunny ideal as my sex partner, and there are no fifty-year-old centerfolds. Hell, there aren't any forty year olds either and there are very few in their thirties I'd care to fuck. Hugh Hefner and I don't differ in outlook, just results. He fucks the bunnies. I don't. Or at least I didn't.

This admitted irrationality on my part was the main problem with both my marriages. My first wife was beautiful, and many of my old friends thought I was nuts for divorcing her. Then I met my second wife and she was just as beautiful as my first, but she was eleven years younger. Shit, both of them fought a damned good fight against nature, and many men would say they won—especially my second wife. She worked out daily. She got tucked, enhanced, smoothed, and tightened twice in the thirteen years we were together. It's a shame, but you can't make a 37-year-old body into a 20-year-old body, and a twenty-year-old body was what I wanted. If I couldn't have it, I would sit at home, remember when I did, and dream of having it while I beat off.

I understood how unreasonable I was being. I was being totally selfish, and I didn't expect anything less from a woman. Shit, I couldn't imagine any twenty-year-old, male or female, being attracted to a fifty-year-old. It's not nature's way. That's why I was resigned to grow old alone. What beautiful young thing could have any interest in an old fart like me? Especially any sexual interest.

I'm a Professor of Physics at a decent sized public university in the Dallas-Ft.Worth Metroplex. There is an old saw about it only being work if you would rather be doing something else, and it definitely applies to me. I love what I do, and the only thing I would rather be doing is primal and sensory—I like to taste, to smell, to hear, to see, and to feel the best food, perfume, music, and beauty there is to find. The only thing I know that satisfies fully every one of my senses is a gorgeous young lady.

Because I work at a college, I see twenty-year-old bodies everyday. Maybe that's the problem. I have never and would never approach a young college girl with any sexual intent, but like the old song says: "You can't go to jail for what you're thinking, nor for that cool gleam in your eye." So I look, lust, and dream daily. In case you don't realize it, many of your college-aged daughters like to tease, so it is hard not to look and the lusting and dreaming just follow naturally. I am constantly amazed at how many of them tease me. I believe it is the act of teasing that is enjoyable for them, and whom they tease is not all that important. How else could you explain so many intentional panty shots directed at me?

So now you know my mindset when, in spring semester, 1998, Gina first entered my classroom. She sat in the front row every class period, and by god she was distracting. While class was going on, I was the only one in the room with a premium view up her skirt. In the beginning, I thought she was acting out a dare, or perhaps paying off a bet or undergoing some sort of initiation hazing, but I was willing to go along with it for as long as it took to "complete her assignment."

I knew she was enjoying my torment because the sights kept getting better and better. As the weather got warmer, her attire continued to shrink and she became even more flagrant. It finally sunk in to my pea brain that she was just acting on her own for her own pleasure, and that revelation was strikingly powerful to my psyche. Perhaps Gina saw that remnant in me that induced beautiful girls to give it up to me when I was young.

I know she never missed a class because I would have been so disappointed if she had. She is a great student. Intelligent, organized, industrious. She always stayed after class to ask perceptive questions that indicated a surprisingly deep understanding, and in a sophomore level classical mechanics class that alone was enough to make me interested in her. She started calling me Doc, and I let her know—without saying anything—that I approved. It still isn't appropriate for undergraduate students to call their instructors by their first names, but Doc is a hell of a lot less formal than Professor Simmons or Doctor Simmons.

Her questions were invariably insightful, but the main reason she stayed was to tease me even further. What sweet torture! She is only 5'4" or 5'5" and maybe 110 pounds. Her waist is incredibly thin, her ass incredibly round, and her whole body incredibly beautiful. It quickly became her habit to lean with her elbows on the room=width demonstration counter while I stood on the blackboard side looking at her tits. If she owned a bra I had no evidence of it, and her tops were always loose enough to fall away completely. Absolutely perfect tits. Centerfold material.

For about the first month of class, she was the last one to ask her questions so I was given an individualized, prolonged showing of her body. I never said anything, but I sure didn't hide my focus on her tits. She giggled and jiggled as I talked and gawked, and it was easy to see she liked it by the way her nipples engorged. She never hid her focus on my stiffened cock, either, and the twinkle in her eyes was merriment's trademark. We laughed a lot while talking about my second favorite subject, the one I taught, and I found out she was a physics major. Sex and physics combined in one gorgeous young lady—I couldn't have dreamed so high. She provided mental stimulation on a high intellectual level as well as acute audio and visual excitement at a primal level.

About a month into the term, I finally asked her if she would like some coffee. It began by us going to the student union, but evolved into coffee in my office. Since it was the last class of the day for both of us, her visits got longer and longer and my private showings became more prolonged, more tantalizing, and consequently for me, more tortuous. I never said anything sexual, and neither did she, but there was an incredible aura of sex that permeated my office whenever she was in it. Her nipples and my cock were at attention most of the time she was there, and it didn't take me long to satisfy myself after she left.

It was about the same time that we started going to coffee that some of the guys in class noticed that there was a good reason to stay after I dismissed class. The way she leaned on the counter was so revealing that several male students soon realized my side of the counter provided a great view, and they joined me to inspect her tits. Those who stayed on the other side of the counter were not disappointed either, because when she leaned over, her incredibly short skirts provided a view of her panties from a different angle than the one I had all through the lecture. I knew most of them had never been with a woman just because of the type of students drawn into physics, and I suspected Gina knew as well.

By the last month of class, it was just Gina and I and about fifteen regulars staying after class, and I found it was even more thrilling to know she was going to display herself for all of us than it was when it was just for me. Physics majors are not socially adept, so her bi-weekly showings had to be the fantasy material for probably a hundred or so masturbation induced orgasms per week from the physics guys. I know they set me off at least four or five times a week, and I'm old. Gina provided subtle verbal clues that she enjoyed it more when she had a larger audience, and I guessed her showings provided the fantasy material for her own masturbation also.

Gina was never in a hurry to end being the center of attention after class, and she teased, flirted, giggled, posed, jiggled, blushed, smiled, winked, batted and flashed more each week. They all adored her, and as long as she was in my classroom I knew attendance was not going to be a problem. Nobody slept during class either, and it definitely enhanced my stature in the eyes of all these young inexperienced guys to see her openly flirt with me. I dropped my own verbal clues when we were having coffee that I liked her displays more when all the young guys were there, but my hints were probably redundant. I'm sure she knew from my eyes.

I noticed that she seemed especially attracted to one young man who was potentially her intellectual equal. I finally asked her if she would like to invite another student to coffee. She shyly mentioned his name, and I said I would ask him if he would like to go to coffee with us after class. I arranged it so Mel would go to coffee with us after the next class.

That Friday, with only a week left before the final exam, Gina came to class without panties. Her eyes sparkled with mischief and her tinkling laughter was more pronounced and conveyed more joy than ever during my lecture. I was extremely happy the demonstration counter provided a screen for my throbbing hard on during class. It was difficult for me to refocus my eyes away from the eye magnet provided by her shaved pussy, and I'm positive many of the guys who usually stayed after class to share her displays with me noticed how often I looked between her legs. I even dismissed class a few minutes early, and I am legendary for going past the allotted class time.

There was a mad rush of guys to the front when I dismissed the class, and I knew they wanted to see if they could catch a glimpse of Gina seated before she got up. I fully understood their desire and wanted them to see it, so I casually moved my hand up and down quickly to give her a sign that I wanted her to stay in her seat for a while. She smiled and sat back down. Every guy headed for my side of the demonstration counter, and there were a couple of half-hearted attempts at questions, but every eye was focused on Gina. She didn't disappoint a single eyeball.

Her backpack was on the floor next to her seat and she pretended to be searching it for something. She bent over at the waist and provided a clear shot down her skimpy top as she rummaged through it, but we had all seen her tits many times. She felt it was necessary for her legs to be spread while she fiddled around with what was inside her pack, and we were all treated to the vision of loveliness that was her glistening shaved cunt. It took at least two minutes for her to locate a hand mirror and lipstick, which she then put on while keeping her legs spread. She knew all eyes were focused intently on her cunt and she graciously presented the scenic attraction in a manner that allowed all of us to see every fold, crease, bump and protrusion. What a cunt. It is perfectly smooth without any dark discoloration, shaving bumps, warts, or asymmetries. It is fleshy with generous lips and her clitoris extends at least ¾ of an inch when she is aroused, and there was no doubt she was aroused. Her entire genital area reflected light in a way that only wet areas can, and we could see her squeezing and humping an invisible cock as we stared, transfixed by a sight I knew most of the guys had never seen live.

Finally, she came to the counter and asked her usual penetrating questions. I had a very difficult time concentrating on her queries because at least 90% of my brain function was intent on sex. I could smell her, so I was throbbing-hard and I imagined every other guy there was as well. I occasionally watched her eyes and caught her casting glances at crotches whenever she wasn't watching us watch her. She nearly always looked at eyes but she rarely found any of us looking at hers, which appeared to suit her perfectly. She obviously enjoyed our inspection, and the sparkle in her eyes matched the sparkle of her laugh. She watched Mel's eyes more than anyone's, and she smiled conspiratorially at me when I caught the longing in the gaze she gave him. Nobody was in a hurry to leave, and she entertained us with her intelligence, with her joie de vivre, and with her gorgeous body for nearly an hour before I decided it was time to get some coffee.

When Mel, Gina and I entered my office there was an edge, an anticipation, a tingle that was new. I asked them to sit on the couch while I made coffee, then I sat behind my desk and talked to them. I was afforded a clear view of her cunt that Mel couldn't see, but it didn't take much for me to figure out that I was a third wheel. After talking for only ten or fifteen minutes, I finally said, "Why don't you two go off and be by yourselves tonight?"

"I have three roommates who are home tonight." Gina answered. "Do you have a place we could go Mel?" She clearly liked the idea and was anxious to follow up.

"No, I still live at home. I don't even have a car. I ride a motorcycle "

"Tell you what," I interjected, "Why don't you two stay here and I'll go home? I go to bed very early anyway. Gina, you need to take this key and lock the door when you leave." The locks in our ancient physics office building were all deadbolts and as old as the building.

"When do you need the key?" Oh shit. I needed to get back in early the next morning and it was the only one not in the department office.

"Tomorrow. Early. What time do you go to bed?" I really wasn't trying to cut with a double-edged sword, but I immediately recognized it could be taken that way.

"To sleep?" She batted her eyes and I could see the glint as she teased me.

"Yes." I smiled at her.

"Never before 4. All my classes are afternoon classes. I like to sleep in the morning." Perfect. I always woke by 4. Didn't want to, just did. Age does strange things to sleep habits.

"I'll come get it then. Where do you live?"

"You can't. I live in a sorority house and they won't let men in after midnight." Dark ages stuff. "Why don't I bring it to your house? I know you live close because you always walk to class."

I don't know how she knew that, but it was true. I wasn't fond of her being out at 4 in the morning, but I didn't see another option. I gave her my address and when I told her where it was, she giggled when she exclaimed that I lived less than a block from her.

I woke about 3:30 AM, as usual, and decided to stay in my pajamas until Gina showed up. I planned to shower and dress after she left. I had just finished pouring a cup of coffee when Mel pulled up and Gina jumped off the back of his motorcycle. He sped off before I even let her in.

Gina saw the anger in my eyes when I opened the door and guessed correctly that it was directed at Mel. "You're right. He's an asshole. But he is good for something." Ah, those twinkling eyes again.

"So you had fun in my office, did you?" The anger was gone, replaced by my own teasing smile. I poured her a cup of coffee and stared at her wet pussy as she sat.

"We just left. I wanted more Doc, but he was worn out." She looked at my stiff cock as she said it. The innuendo was clear, but I didn't know how to approach it.

"Some women have a higher capacity for it than any man." Vague enough, but I also wanted her to know how I felt about those women. "Those women are my favorites. I love sharing."

It was like Ali Baba speaking the magic words. Gina spread her legs and raised her skirt so I was staring, in bright kitchen lighting, at her red, swollen, shaved and dripping cunt. She still had Mel's cum inside her. "Would you like to share me Doc?"

I grunted, "Uunngg damn, you know I would." I decided to test her in a manner that had nothing to do with physics. "Gina, I want to see all of you."

She stood, then teasingly and slowly removed her two articles of clothing. She faced me with her arms at her sides. Her nipples were fully erect and there was a string of cum inside her right thigh.

"Turn around and bend over." She slowly spun and bent at the waist. I saw her look at me through her legs as I closely examined her cunt and asshole.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and you couldn't look any sexier than you do right now." I stood and let my pajamas drop to the floor, then sat back down. My cock was in its typical throbbing condition when I was around her. "Come here and sit on me."

"Ooohhh god, you're much bigger than Mel." That comment sure didn't help my throbbing abate. She straddled my thighs and began to take me in. I fastened my fingers together behind her back and leaned her away so we could each clearly see my cock going in and out of her cunt. As full of lubricant as she was, she still grimaced as she repeatedly raised and then lowered herself on my cock. We both watched as more and more of Mel's cum was forced out as I went in further with each stroke.

I used my arms to lift and lower her on my cock, and it wasn't long before her eyes glazed and her moans matched my strokes. I could tell she was nearly there when I said, "Gina, tell me about tonight. I want to hear how Mel fucked you."

Her eyes popped open and she stared at me for a second. "You want to hear about another guy—oohh god—fucking me?"

"Yes. I want to share you and I—uunngg damn—I want you to share with me. I want you to fuck guys your age and I want you to tell me about it." I stroked with long powerful lunges as I said it, and I know she could feel and hear the emotion.

"And you want me to tell you about it while you are—mmmm god that's nasty—while you are fucking me, don't you Doc?" She rarely missed anything. "What if they were so good—oohh you're huge—I won't want anybody else to fuck me?"

"That's always a risk any guy takes. Oh shit your pussy is so slick and tight and hot—uuunngg fuck. There is always somebody who can fuck better than he can. I just don't believe any of them will be able to fuck you as much as you want to be fucked."

"Only four have fucked me, and they couldn't. Well, five now." She moaned as she slid down my pole, and her eyes twinkled at me under the burning passion of lust I saw in them. "Plus—oohhh god Doc I love how you fuck me."

"None of them has to know—uunngg damn you are so hot—that you're letting me fuck you too. I just want a little bit of that hot cunt." I looked down and watched my cock squeeze in and out of the object under discussion. "Tell me about tonight."

"Ooohh Doc nobody ever said the word 'cunt' to me. I've been listening for it. Now you're in mine when I first hear it. Mmm god, that is the best name isn't it? Cunt. Cunt. Cunt." She was watching my cock slide in and out and in and out and she spoke the word each time I bottomed out. It was clear that the word itself was part of the experience that was turning her on.