Gina's Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Gina, that wasn't very nice. She really likes Nick," Maria moaned.

"Well a little bird told me you went out with him last week," I said, enjoying watching her face drop.

"We just bumped into each other," she replied.

"Yeah, right, at the pictures? Did you see any of the film?"

She shrugged.

"He hasn't got much anyway. It wasn't really worth it."

We started smiling at each other.

Mum had been away a week, and Andrew was no company. I just happened to bump into Nick, after waiting nearly 20 minutes outside the school.

"Hi Gina, what are you doing here?"

I gave him my cute smile, "I left a book at school. I need it to revise. Hey, you are good at history; can you come to my house and help me?"

"I, um, I'm supposed to be meeting Lucy," he mumbled.

"Yeah, I saw Lucy, she has got a headache. I told her I'd tell you. She can't see you tonight."

I gave him a cigarette and smiled sweetly.

"Well, okay, but I can't stay late."

"No that's cool, besides mum is away, and Andrew is working late, so we won't be disturbed," I said, as I handed him my school bag to carry.

We went up to my bedroom, and sat next to each other on the bed.

"Nick, are you hot? I'm hot. I mean, I know you are going out with Lucy, and I'm not trying anything on."

Nick's eyes opened wide as my blouse hit the floor. I sat back down and leaned into to him. My bra covered breast rubbed up his bare arm a little.

"Say if I'm too close, won't you?"

He gulped and looked into my eyes. I parted my painted lips and moved a little closer.

"You did ask me out before you asked Lucy out. I'm not trying to take you off her. But you did go to the flicks with Maria, didn't you?" I purred.

I don't think he was concentrating on what I was saying. He seemed more interested in watching my bra straps, and then my bra cups, being pulled down to my waist!

"I'm just hot Nick, if you know what I......"

I couldn't finish what I was saying, due to the mouth that covered mine. Got you, I thought, as we fell back onto the bed. The heavy petting lasted for a few minutes. Then Nick pulled up and I watched his fingers fumbling with his flies, he half rolled a condom on before he suddenly stopped. He looked down at me.

"Oh, can I, um, fuck you?"

I gulped a little and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, but you'll have to go gently," I mumbled.

"Oh, are you a virgin?"

"No, I'm not a fucking virgin," I spat indignantly.

"Lucy said you...."

"Well she is wrong. No, I'm a little sore from last night. This bloke I know fucked me. His dick is around 10 inches long you know?"

I watched Nick look down to his cock.

"Oh, I guess I'm a little small then. Its only 4 ½ inches," he mumbled.

"Size isn't everything. It is what you do with it that counts," I said sweetly.

I braced myself a little as he pushed into me.

"You sure are tight," he panted.

"Am I?" I almost squealed.

He started pushing in and out. I held his head over my shoulder. Well I didn't want him seeing the look on my face.

I felt a little sore for a while, but gradually the pain started to fade. Nick seemed quite happy too, and even though he didn't have much between his legs, he certainly lasted longer than I thought he would.

"Is it okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I gushed, "I mean, yeah it isn't bad."

He started banging me harder, and I bit my lip a little.

So there we were bonking away on my little single bed. When out of the corner of my eye I noticed an eyeball staring through the crack in the door. I just let Nick carry on. Well he was close to shooting, judging by the panting and grunting getting heavier in my ear. I closed my eyes, waiting for Andrew to come in and pull Nick off, but, he didn't, nor did he move away from the door!

So my perverted stepfather wanted a little show did he?

I was sure he didn't realise I had noticed him watching. Well all I could see was his eyeball, at the hinge end of the door.

"Go on harder Nick, come on, it's not Lucy you are fucking now. I'm better than her aren't I?"

"Fuck, yeah," he replied, after I had pulled his hair.

I knew Andrew could hear everything, and it sort of gave me a real rush.

"Go on then fill me up, do it in me, like all the guys do!" I growled.

That was it. He juddered and groaned as he filled the condom.

As he pulled out my mind was on my hurting pussy, and the eyeball that had now left the crack in the door.

Andrew had crept out by the time I shoved Nick out of the house. He kept going on about wanting to date me. But I declined several times. In the end I had to be blunt, I told him he was a little too small for me, but he was quite good. He sort of went down the path with his head hung low. The bastard! He should have been forever grateful that he had fucked the hottest girl in the school!

12