Gina's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
My date with an older man.
4.9k words
4.52
26.1k
5

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

Andrew didn't say anything when he came in that night. So I decided to keep quiet myself. I lay in the bath soaking my aches away, while he watched telly downstairs. I just wondered if we were thinking about the same thing.

That night in bed I lay awake for ages. My pussy was fine now, and I was idly playing with her. After a while I could hear little grunts from the next room. It sort of turned me on even more, knowing he was touching himself, and probably thinking of me getting fucked.

By the end of the week Nick had dumped Lucy. He accused her of fucking around on him. The silly bitch was still getting it down the quiet end of the school. She had moved into my seat next to Maria. I guess I had to do something to break things up. So with a heavy heart I told Mrs Jordan about the things going on down the end of the school. She promised me that she would never tell a living soul who told her. So off went the teacher with two others she rounded up. 27 boys and 3 girls were lined up in front of the headmaster's office that lunchtime.

I walked Maria home afterwards, handing her tissue after tissue. The headmaster had decided to put all those involved on report, but Maria told me he didn't like the thought of expelling all those caught in the act, so it was agreed to cover things up. Naturally I comforted my best friend, as she blurted everything out. It seems Judy was the third girl. It was her first time doing the school lunchtime sessions, and her, the daughter of a vicar! It was Lucy's idea to replace me with Judy, so Maria sort of fell out with Lucy. I guess it couldn't have worked out better.

For some reason it was largely forgotten about my involvement at the start of the lunchtime sessions, which was another bonus for a short time. I became the girl the boys wanted to go out with. Maria and Lucy had trouble finding boys for a while. But I was well in with most of them. Maria settled for Dave, the guy from the garage.

Now my aim was to date one of Lucy's ex boyfriends. Billy Green was cute, and Lucy was so thick she couldn't see how gorgeous he was. Well she could, but she just couldn't stop spreading herself. Not only that, but now she was grovelling to go back out with him. You should have seen the stuff that I was suppose to pass onto him! Most of it went into the bin or in my stomach if it was chocolate. Poor Miss Airhead was desperate, but so out of luck.

"Hi Billy, are you going to the concert tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd ask Lucy, but I'm not sure," he replied with a grin.

I walked up to him, "I'm free. You can take me if you want?"

"I'll take you now then," he said with smirk.

Now I honestly missed this one. It wasn't until his mate started chuckling that I realised what he was on about. Still, I'm not shy about coming forward.

"Mum is away, and my stepfather doesn't get in until late. Bring your mate if you can't handle me on your own."

I walked on, and then smiled as I heard them approaching me from behind on their bikes.

"Do you mean what you just said?" he asked.

"Yeah I do, but if you want to ask Lucy out, go ahead. What about you Kevin, well you always follow your mate around, don't you?"

I turned away with a smirk on my face. Again they caught me up. I ignored Billy on purpose.

"Well Kev? I've got the house to myself for a few hours."

I sort of got stripped by the boys on the way upstairs. I knew Andrew would be home in an hour, so I made sure the boys had left their bikes on the drive. Hopefully my stupid stepfather would trip over the bikes, and then he would realise what was going on, before he came blundering in.

So there we were on my bed. The boys were all over me, and I noticed Kevin was about the same size as Nick, but Billy was longer and thicker. Still he would have to wait until some other time to fuck me. I'd go out with him, but I was playing it cool.

I was already soaking wet when Kevin pushed into me. But all the time he fucked me I just looked up at Billy.

"Oh that's gross!" I squealed, as Billy pushed his cock into my face.

I grabbed hold of it and started jerking him.

"God, why won't you suck me?" Billy panted.

"Because I'm not a tart like Lucy," I snapped back.

"Fucking hell Kevin, hurry up, I'm bursting here," Billy snapped.

It was about now that I noticed the eye, and this time a shadow on the landing. It sent my mind into overdrive. I think I was getting more of a thrill about Andrew watching me, than I was about the pounding Kevin was dishing out.

"Move your head, Kevin, move your fucking head!"

Billy started shooting his stuff in my face. I supposed I should have just kept my mouth closed and not tried to holler out. His stupid dick was only inches from my face and now I was choking on spunk! I closed my eyes as Kevin filled the condom. Billy was pumping his spunk all over the fucking place, well, all over me! I could feel it landing on my cheek and in my hair, as he grunted and panted, cursing under his breath. When Kevin realised what Billy was up to he pulled out, and left the spunky condom in me!

"Oh Kevin take it out!" I shrieked.

I quickly glanced at the door, but I guess Andrew had fucked off after getting the thrill he wanted. Typical! He didn't even worry about me, as long as he got his little kick!

"Kevin, I said take it fucking well out!"

I watched him and Billy share a little grin, as they dressed.

"Oh fucking great! Just you two wait. I might not be as keen next time."

I sat up and started cleaning the spunk off my face. My fingers pulled out the condom, but it sort of stretched first. I cursed for not keeping my legs open as spunk fired out and shot onto my dressing table mirror 4 feet away!

Again that night I stayed awake. I could hear him next door, panting and grunting. The more I thought about Andrew and what he was doing, the more I got off on it. Again the next day he acted like he didn't know, but now and then, I could see him looking me over when he thought I wasn't looking. For the next week I sort of teased him, but quite innocently, so he wouldn't cotton on. I passed him on the landing as I came out of the bathroom. I slapped my warm balled up tights in his hand.

"Can you put them in the laundry basket for me?"

He sort of gulped and nodded. When I went back to the laundry basket that night, the tights were missing, along with my black panties. So, my stepfather, Mr Pervert, was sniffing my underwear or something! But as I thought about it more and more, slowly the disgust faded away, and I got quite a thrill knowing he was fiddling with my dirty underwear! Naturally I told Maria. Well if he was going to try anything on, then I needed back up if I decided to tell mum. Although I did admit to telling Maria that I was teasing him, but only to find out if mum had married a pervert!

A few days later Maria and I went for a drive with her new boyfriend Dave, the older guy from the garage. Now I could see him eyeing me up in the mirror. I played it cool at first, while Maria went on and on about her sister's wedding. But it was like I just realised how dishy Dave was. I gave him my cute smile after a few minutes, and he was definitely interested!

Two days later Maria broke up with Dave. I swear it was nothing to do with me. Poor Maria sobbed for a time on my shoulder, but I just managed to make it to the garage when Dave knocked off.

"Oh, have you come to have a go at me?" he asked suspiciously.

"No, of course not, I was just passing and well, my legs ache."

He gave me a lift home, and then asked me out!

Now there I was soaking in the bath Saturday night, before my hot date, with Dave.

"Gina, I need to pee, Gina? At least answer me?"

I sat there in silence holding the water filled sponge out of the water over my left nipple, and getting a thrill from feeling the warm water trickle over it.

"Okay you can come in, but be quick," I snapped.

I made a big show of covering my breasts with my hands, and sinking down into the bubbles. Andrew had stopped and was staring at the lid of the toilet, or to be more exact my dirty bra, tights, and panties that rested on the lid.

"Well? You'll have to move them. Its not like you haven't touched my underwear before, is it?"

He looked at me and the quickly turned away. I could tell by his eyes that he was squirming with thoughts of what I meant.

I huffed and added, "I mean you touch my stuff when you put them in the washing machine. Go on, they won't bite."

He grabbed them and pushed them in the washing basket. I had to really try hard not to giggle. Of course when he finished and turned round, he saw my new suspender belt hanging from the door knob, his eyes just sort of gazed for a time at the red and black lace.

"How long have you had that?" he mumbled.

"I bought it after school the other day. I've never worn one before. Do you think it is too old for me?"

"Um, well, I, um, I guess not," he blurted out.

"Andrew, could you take the labels off for me, please?"

He pulled it gently from the door knob, and went slowly out of the bathroom. I sat back in the bath with a big smile on my face.

An hour later I went downstairs. I just couldn't resist teasing him. He was sat watching telly with a can of beer.

"So, how do I look?" I asked.

His eyes rolled up and down my body, and I'm sure he was more than a little surprised by my appearance. I wore my makeup heavy, my eyelids covered in dark eye shadow, and my lips covered in ruby red lipstick. His eyes ran back down over my tight red dress that just reached to my knees.

"I, I don't think you should wear that?" he mumbled distantly.

"Why? Because it is one of mum's, the shoes are hers too."

He looked down at the red high heels, and then his eyes trailed up the black stockings, over the dress, and back to my face.

"Gina, she'd go mad if she knew you had her dress on," he said in a soft voice.

"Yeah, but she's not back until Wednesday, she won't know. Besides I want to look more, um, grown up."

His eyes trailed over me again.

"Gina, um, I can see the straps from your suspenders. That dress is way too tight."

I watched him gulp a little, and I did the same. I pushed my leg out. So the strap made an even bigger line in the dress.

"My, my boyfriend wanted me to wear a suspender belt and stockings. He'll know I have them on anyway," I mumbled softly.

I could feel my face getting hotter, and I knew Andrew was fighting to control himself. I could see it in his eyes; he was lusting after his hot stepdaughter!

"Is he one of the boys from school?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"No, he's 26, he works in a garage. Do you think he is too old for me?"

I watched him shuffle in the chair. I reached down and took a cigarette from his packet. I stayed bent over while his shaking hand flicked the lighter.

"Your mum wouldn't like it," he said finally.

"Yeah, but you won't tell her, will you?" my voice croaked.

I could see Andrew was fighting with the rights and wrongs of this. Okay I'm 18, and Andrew is only 4 years older than Dave, was he thinking about that? It just made the whole situation more exciting. I could feel my little panties getting wetter. For once I wasn't sure what to do next.

"Gina, you will go careful, won't you?"

I nodded.

"I won't be late, about 11 or so, when the pubs kick out."

I could barely get the words out. I just felt so turned on. I looked back at Andrew from the door. His eyes quickly jumped from the backs of my legs to my face. I watched his Adam's apple bob.

"I'll wait up for you," he mumbled, staring into my eyes.

I nodded.

As I walked down the road, all I could think about was the way Andrew looked at me. I knew I was blushing and turned on, but I never thought it would be because of the way my stepfather looked at me. I told myself to get grip, but my heart wouldn't stop racing. Andrew is younger than mum. He is a couple of inches taller than me, he is handsome I suppose, and quite cute with his long brown hair. I was still thinking of him when Dave pulled up in the pub car park. I went in on his arm and heads turned. God I was looking bloody sexy, and every guy in the pub knew it!

We had a good time, well Dave did. As the booze took hold of him his hands started doing their own thing. We went back to his car, and suddenly I realised why he had parked at the far end of the car park.

We sat in the back seat kissing and groping each other. He sort of pinned me back in the corner, with my dress shoved right up exposing my stocking tops and tiny panties.

"How big are you?" I asked.

"About 5 feet 8 or 9," he replied, and then sucked my earlobe in his mouth.

"No, I meant your dick," I said, a little miffed with his stupid answer.

He pulled it out and gulped.

"7 inches babe, all for you," he panted, and then went back to running his hands every fucking where.

"I'm not letting you fuck me here. I have standards you know, I'm not like Maria."

"No you sure aren't, it took me three dates to get to this stage with her."

I didn't like the little snigger at the end of his words. I felt my panties rip and he started trying to push his dick in me. I managed to fumble for door handle, and as the door opened I fell out.

"What the fuck?" he hissed.

"Get off me you creep," I snapped.

I staggered to my feet, and felt him grab me from behind. He pinned me against the side of an old shed. His hand covered my mouth as I started to scream. His face was inches from mine, and the bastard was smiling as his fingers found my pussy.

"You little prick teasing bitch, you are just like the other one. Just because I'm married you think you can tease all you want!" he snarled.

I could feel the tears running down my face. He groaned with lust as he pushed a finger deep into me. I never knew the prick was married either, before you start on about me being a marriage breaker.

"Oh you are fucking tight, just how I like them," he whispered.

He jammed a finger in my pussy really hard, and he chuckled as I cried out into his hand. I closed my eyes tight, and he seemed to fall back. I could hear mum's dress rip. But he was no longer holding on to me. Instead I felt an arm round my shoulder pulling me to whoever it was. When I opened my eyes Maria was holding on to me. I looked down at Dave and watched Andrew giving him a kicking, with Lee's dad trying to calm Andrew down. Dave was trying to crawl away, but Andrew just laid into him, until a group of guys from the pub helped Lee's dad pull Andrew off.

I sobbed on Maria's shoulder on the way home in the back of Andrew's car.

Maria helped me to my room.

"Gina, do you need the doctor?" Andrew asked.

I shook my head, and noticed his grazed knuckles on the door frame.

I sat sobbing on my bed as Maria cleaned me up.

"Did you know he was married?" I sobbed, as I wiped my nose.

She shook her head, "I phoned up to see if you wanted to come over. Andrew told me you had gone on a date with some bloke from a garage. We spent an hour going round all the pubs. He did the same to me a week ago, only, I couldn't stop him. I tried, I just couldn't," she sobbed.

We spent the night together, holding each other and comforting each other. One of us would weep, while the other cuddled and gave words of comfort.

"Why didn't you tell me he had raped you?"

"It is not something I want to tell anyone, not even my best friend," she said softly.

I don't know what Andrew did with the dress. But even when mum asked two weeks later, he had her half convinced it had got lost the last time she sent it for cleaning.

Obviously now I saw Andrew in a new light. He was my hero for doing what he did. Maybe he should have just left me there. I know I probably deserved it. I decided to stick to boys my own age. Over the next couple of months I dated several boys, even premature Colin, but I wouldn't let him fuck me. I loved teasing him, promising him, and then pulling out at the last minute with some silly excuse.

Maria and I had this sort of understanding now. It was like our friendship was bonded tighter than ever. But even that wasn't always enough.

We never spoke about her rape or my attempted rape. Dave had been caught a couple of weeks later, remember Judy the vicar's daughter? We would have warned her if we knew. I suppose we should have gone to the police, Andrew asked me several times, but I just couldn't go through with it. I think it was Andrew who hinted to one of his mates who was a copper. Well it was his mate that caught the bastard. But now I knew not all things in life are fun. I had learned the hard way. Maria's lesson was even harder than mine. But I still wanted fun and excitement, lots of excitement, and lots of sex. I just knew that I had to go careful, not every bloke is as nice as you like to think he is.

Anyway enough of that sad stuff, fast forward to 2 months later.

I got home early from school on Friday. Maria, Lucy, Jane, and I were going to the restaurant. It was Jane's 18th, and she sort of became our friend. We had a big surprise for her there, which Jackie was sorting out.

I had taken the girls to my house beforehand, and we could hear strange little grunts coming from upstairs. I knew mum was away again, but only for two weeks, she was due back tomorrow, so my fucking stepfather had some tart in mum's room! I thought about slamming the door to see some half dressed slut race down the stairs, but I don't do things like that. I told the girls to take their shoes off. We crept upstairs, and all at the same time burst in the bedroom. Everything stopped for a few seconds, apart from the door that I shoved open. Eyes looked from one to the other and then back again.

I watched this tart dressed as school girl look over her shoulder. She had pigtails, freckles drawn on her cheeks, the lot! Her skirt was up round her waist and her stocking tops were showing. Her mouth dripped with spunk from Andrew's cock that she still had hold of. I watched her wipe a hand across her face.

"Get out!" she screamed.

Andrew had just about covered his cock, but I wasn't the only one who couldn't stop staring at it. It looked fucking gigantic! I reckon 10 inches, but it was obscenely thick. I mean how mum got her mouth round it I'll never know!

"Gina, get them out!" mum screamed again, shoving the white blouse over Andrew's still oozing dick.

I sat on my bed listening to my friends giggling as they went down the stairs. I just sat numb, knowing they had seen my mum, dressed as a school girl, sucking off Andrew's monster cock!

It was 5 minutes before mum came in, "Oh well that was bloody great wasn't it? Now all your friends have seen Andrew, and me.....Christ Gina, what were you think of?" she said, throwing her arms up in the air.

"I thought he was cheating on you. I thought you were supposed to be home tomorrow," I mumbled.

Then I noticed the little ink stain on the blouse, I looked at the grey school skirt.

"Hell mum, do you have to wear my uniform for your dirty games!" I screeched.

"Look, I'm just trying to keep Andrew sweet. I've been offered a job on one of the biggest liners, for a month, and then for a 3 month stint if all goes well."

"So, when did you plan on telling me?"

I looked over mum's head to Andrew who had just spoken. I watched mum close her eyes. She turned round as Andrew walked away.

For the next couple of days I would pass messages from mum to Andrew, and back again. In the end I got fed up and went to see Maria. All she kept going on about was Andrew's thing! It was all over school the next week. Mum liked to wear my uniform, and Andrew had a dick the size of cricket bat! Naturally I fell out with Maria, Lucy, and Jane.

A few weeks later Lucy started seeing Billy's mate Kevin. I knew she was doing it to make Billy jealous. By this time Mum had gone away again for her month long stint. Andrew was fucking depressed and drinking, and as much fun as a shit in a field!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12