Gina's Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew looked at me and I could see the defeat in his eyes.

"Lucy you can't let him fuck you, you are nearly 8 months pregnant!" I squealed.

"I've got a mouth haven't I?" she spat back.

I just stood there and watched as Maria put Andrew's hand on her big tits. She started kissing him, as Lucy started fishing his cock back out of his trousers. My bottom jaw was on the floor as they pulled him to the stairs. I slumped down on the couch and sat drained for ages. It was only Lucy's stupid little cries that pulled me to my senses 15 minutes later. I stormed up the stairs. No ex friends of mine were taking my stepfather off me I thought. When I got to the bedroom Lucy was riding up and down on his cock. She was taking him with barely a whimper. She had one hand under her belly supporting the bump, while she bounced up and down. That poor fucking kid was going to be born with a headache! Mind you its mother was just a thick bimbo so they would make a good pair.

For a guy who was being forced to do this, Andrew was stretching his tongue as far as he could up Maria's pussy. God I wanted to strangle the pair of them, there they were fucking my man right in front of me!

"Maria, I'm fucking coming!" Lucy squealed.

I stood there and watched shocked as Maria and Lucy exchanged tongues! Lucy carried on squealing and bouncing up and down. Maria was grinding her pussy on Andrew's face, and now she was groaning too!

I shook my head as Maria and Lucy both had an orgasm together. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I could even hear Andrew groaning like he used to with mum. I mean the fucking prick was enjoying it as much as the other two!

"Oh you don't know what you just missed. He really is a fucking stud. It's a shame you are scared to take a decent cock, still, you'll just have to be content with our cast offs. See you at school tomorrow."

I watched Lucy waddle to the door. Well fuck her! Now I was going to get Maria out of the house and give Andrew a right mouthful.

When I got to the bedroom I couldn't believe my eyes. Maria's asshole was winking at me, fucking gross! But there she was with her mouth going up and down on Andrew's dick! He was sat there with a stupid fucking grin on his face.

"Don't you think you had better catch your friend up?"

Maria took his cock out of her mouth and looked back at me with an evil grin.

"I'm getting him hard again so he can fuck my brains out. You can stay and watch if you need a few tips."

I watched her get on all fours and Andrew moved behind her.

"Andrew!" I snapped.

He just shrugged his shoulders and slipped his cock into her!

"Oh yeah, go on Andrew, I'm not like a tight little virgin. If you want that you'll have to do Gina later."

I sat downstairs hearing the bed creak, and Andrew and Maria panting and grunting. I thought the bloody bed would fall on my head the way they were at each other. It was nearly ½ an hour, and I guess two more fucks before Maria came down the stairs.

"Well, I guess you can have him now, if you've got the guts."

I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I sprawled out on my bed and sobbed. I wasn't jealous of them. I mean Andrew was showing his true colours now. Anyway, he was still married to mum, and I'm sure I would have come to my senses before I let a moron like that fuck me.

Naturally I sulked and crashed things about, just so he knew how disgusted I was with him. It took him only 15 minutes before he started grovelling. I ignored him giving him the silent treatment. I knew it was driving him mad, but fuck him anyway!

The next day at school Maria and Lucy sat together ignoring me, and playing there stupid pathetic game whispering to each other and giggling. Well they were welcome to each other, fuck them both! Martin was getting on my nerves as well. Just to piss him off, I dumped him in front of the whole class.

My period was due and I suppose I was a little ratty, but I snapped at nearly everyone.

3 days later I had started responding to Andrew with the odd grunt. But a few weeks later I was terrified. Andrew caught me crying in the bathroom.

"What's up?"

I showed him the pregnancy testing kit I had bought, well the little indicator.

"Fucking hell," he mumbled slowly.

"My last period was well, I just thought it was very light, but, but I bought this the other day, I mean just to see how they work. Andrew, I'm having a, a, what the fuck am I going to do now?" I sobbed.

12