Gina's Life Ch. 06

Story Info
My week in a supermarket, and finding out about my real dad
5.7k words
4.59
11.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

Maria wasn't at school, but I doubted if Lucy could resist telling her I was now pregnant. I tried phoning her at break time but I didn't get an answer. Anyway when I got home after school mum would be home. I guess that was more than enough to be going on with.

Martin walked me home after school.

"Can I come in with you?"

"No, I don't think mum would cope with that very well."

He shrugged his shoulders and handed me my school bag.

Mum looked at me for a few seconds as I just stood in the doorway. She opened her arms and cuddled me as I cried. Finally she pushed me back and held me by the shoulders, she looked deep into my eyes.

"So, is this boy going to marry you?" she asked, after a few seconds.

I shook my head.

"I think he would if I let him, but at the moment I don't know what I want. Anyway, his mum wouldn't let that happen."

Andrew came in at that moment. Mum launched into him straight away. Then he mentioned the car he had bought me.

"For heavens sake, Gina gets pregnant and you buy her a bloody car!"

She threw her arms up in the air.

"Bloody ridiculous, well if you are feeling that generous couldn't you buy her something bloody useful? She is having a baby, a car is the last thing she wants right now, you cretin."

Well mum was wrong there. I walked out and went for a drive. I didn't think they even noticed I had gone!

Eventually I got hold of Maria, I picked her up and we went for a drive into the country. My mobile went off just as I turned the engine off. I switched it off and threw it on the back seat.

"Was that your mum?"

I nodded.

For the next hour we talked over our problems. Maria told me she had stopped doing the sex thing in the pub. Now she was more like her old self. We ended up laughing and joking for a while.

"So, is your mum still splitting up with Andrew?"

"Yeah, well he came home from work and they started again. Arguing I mean. I bet he will be gone by the time I get home."

"So, did you ever do it with him?" Maria asked with a grin.

I shook my head.

"Shame, anyway let me know where he ends up staying, I might go and see if he needs any company from time to time."

"You fucking slag," I said with a grin.

"Yeah, you and me both, darling," she said.

We were still giggling when I dropped her off at the pub.

"Are you sure you don't want a drink?"

"Maria, I'm pregnant, the poor little shit has enough to cope with having me for its mum. I don't think it would like being born with a hangover. Anyway I thought you weren't doing the sex thing anymore?"

"I'm not, I told you. I just want a, drink."

We kissed and hugged and I watched her go into the pub. My smile soon faded when I realised what I was going home to.

The house was quiet when I got in. Andrew's car was still on the drive, so that was a good sign, well I hoped. I guess mum was jet lagged or whatever due to the flight back. When I got to the top of the stairs I heard snoring. Both of them, and coming from the same room!

At breakfast I watched Andrew come in. He put his arms around mum's waist and hugged her from behind. She didn't squeal or hit him with the frying pan, she actually smiled! At least that is what I think it was. He was kissing her neck and she was bloody giggling now!

"Do you two have to do that?" I grizzled.

"Darling, Andrew and I are going to try again. We had a long talk, amongst other things, when you went off in a sulk. I have been neglectful, and some of this is my fault, so today we start a fresh."

"Pardon me for not jumping through hoops," I mumbled sarcastically.

So there I was at school wondering just how my stepfather could cheat on mum, and then pretend it didn't happen. Fucking hell men are pigs!

I went for my interview for my job experience. I didn't really see the point. I was going to be a mother now, so why the fuck did I have to go and work in a grotty supermarket! Anyway, I did the next week, of course I didn't have much enthusiasm, and I flatly refused to clean the fucking toilets. Marge was well into her 50's and we got off on the wrong foot, stupid fat cow. Well she just didn't seem to care that I busted a nail picking up a stupid Christmas selection box. She left me there stacking a shelf, and all on my own at that!

I went up to the canteen and had a coffee. Marge came in 5 minutes later with such a scowl on her ugly fat face. She marched me down to the shelf and pointed at it.

"This is all wrong, you have stacked them up side down, and some of the boxes are squashed," she growled.

"Well they wouldn't all fit in the shelves. This is slave labour you know, my feet hurt and that bloke on the fish counter keeps leering at me, has he got something about uniforms, the ugly old shit?" I snapped.

"That is my husband!" she shrieked.

Christ, no wonder he can't keep his eyes off me, if he has to bonk her when he gets his gross and probably smelly little cock hard!

"And this, what is this? You can't just put any sign on any shelf," she shrieked in horror.

I watched her scamper off to the tills. I stood quite pleased with myself. Well all those happy customers with Christmas selection boxes cuing up, all smiling and clutching boxes from my display.

I smiled at the store manager. God he was cute, and only about 30. Marge was busy telling him I was the reason for the sudden rush on the selection boxes. He picked up the sign and looked at it.

"Buy one get three free, and a free litre of petrol, before midnight," he said reading the sign.

He looked at me and pointed to the sign.

"Did you write this?"

Oops, I guess I had fucked up big time here.

"Well Marge told me to put a sign on it, she told me to use my imagination," I mumbled.

"I said to use your imagination about where you put the sign," she hissed through gritted teeth.

She grabbed the sign from the manager and turned it over.

"Oh," I said with a sigh and a shrug.

She put the sign back the right way round.

"Oh I see now, it is buy one get the second half price."

"I think you can go and clean the toilets now, don't you?" she snarled, going very red.

"No, she can come up to the office and shadow my secretary for the rest of the week, at least that way someone responsible can keep an eye on her," the manager said.

I think Marge was ready to explode now. She was shaking and looked very red faced. I smiled at her and she turned and waddled off on her fat little legs, mumbling something about not seeing anything like it in all her life.

So for the next week I would be able to play assistant secretary, far more me I think.

Alison was nice and just a few years older than me. We got on very well. She even gave me a couple of her skirts that I said looked nice. Now I knew Gavin the manager was married, but he did flirt a lot with Alison, and they went off to lunch together. I could see the twinkle in her eye when she looked at him. But on her day off I decided to have some fun with him, just a little teasing you understand. I took his coffee in and bent forward showing him a lot of cleavage. He noticed and coughed a little. I gave him my cutest smile, and asked if he wanted anything else. He gulped as I waited for his answer. I turned on my high heels and looked over my shoulder. His eyes ran up the backs of my legs all the way to my tight red miniskirt. I smiled at him and left.

20 minutes later he was finding any and every excuse to call me into his office. When I bent down to get a file from the bottom drawer, I knew the tops of my black hold ups would be showing. I waited for a moment and he came up behind me. I felt his hot hand on my thigh and it glided up under my skirt. I straightened up and twisted round. I forced my mouth on his and sucked his tongue in. My breast got a right mauling as I fumbled with his zip.

"My wife doesn't understand me," he mumbled, for some strange reason.

"Who the fuck cares," I replied.

His hands were in my bra and panties, and he was having a right good feel.

"Can we go in the loo?" he panted.

Luckily he had a loo right next to his office. We sort of staggered into the cubicle and he stopped groping me. He was panting and hard and I just wanted him to fuck me, but for some reason he was a little reluctant.

"Can, you do something for me?" he asked, with a very red face.

"Sure, what do you want?" I asked.

He gulped and then took a long quivering breath.

"Can you, um," he stammered.

"Can I what?"

"Can you put these on and play with me for a few minutes?"

I looked at the pair of yellow rubber gloves he was holding in his shaking hand.

"Um, you want me to wear them?"

He nodded.

"Yes, and toss, toss me off into your mouth, if you don't mind, and if you could manage to pee while you are doing it, well that would be nice."

He looked at me with big pleading eyes.

"You say your wife, doesn't understand you?" I asked.

He nodded. I took a deep breath.

"Well that figures. I'll try anything once. Do you do this with Alison?"

Even though he couldn't answer straightaway I could see it in his eyes.

"Sometimes, well all the time really. She was the one who suggested it, and now we are both hooked on it."

"Don't you want to fuck me though?"

"Good God no, I only ever fuck my wife." he said, like I was mad or something for even suggesting it.

So, I put on the rubber gloves and sat on the loo with my panties round my ankles. I couldn't believe the way he jumped and groaned when I first touched him wearing the rubber gloves. Now each to their own, but he was really into this. I just stroked his cock and balls with the noise from rubber gloves filling the little cubicle. I sat there trying to pee and luckily I did. When he heard it splashing into the water he was panting and gasping even more!

"Can you stick, a finger, um, up my ass?" he panted.

"Are you queer or something then?"

"No it just feels good, the rubber I mean."

So I reached under him and jammed my finger in his ass. This was way fucking weird, but he seemed to like it. I poked and prodded hoping I was doing the right thing, as my other gloved hand stroked him faster, feeling the strange sensation of his cock in the rubber glove. I started to kiss the tip of his dick, before I moved onto sucking the head. My hand was everywhere now, rubbing faster until he groaned and shuddered filling my mouth. I pulled my finger out of his ass, and I sort of left the rubber glove in there, oops!

He half staggered out of the cubicle doing up his trousers. I heard the toilet door close as I sat there.

"Well fuck me," I mumbled in amazement, as I gazed at the rubber glove.

The next day, there I stood dangling a rubber glove from my fingers. He followed me in the loo like a little eager puppy. He sat on the floor with his head back over the toilet bowl. He started jerking his cock, and this time he was wearing the rubber gloves. I just stood there waiting for him to get near the point of no return.

"Gavin, I've changed my mind, I want more for doing this, £100?"

"God, yes Gina, yes!"

Now I wasn't really into this, but getting money for sex seems to be in lately. So I just started peeing, right over his head! Now I knew why he often changes his shirt, and looked like he had washed his hair halfway through the day. When I finished peeing, and he had stopped shaking and coming, I went to reach for the loo roll to wipe myself. He stopped me and lifted his head to my pussy. Okay, yes he made me come, but the whole pissing thing was weird. I mean, I'd let him fuck me, but he didn't want that. But when I just mentioned in passing that I was off to the loo, there he was practically pulling my panties down for me! Anyway, I got the £100, and he told me that if I wanted to work there on the checkouts I could, but like I said, it wasn't really me.

4 days before Christmas we all sat in the lounge at Mrs Hayward's. I was sandwiched between mum and Andrew on the couch. Mr Hayward sat in a chair smoking his pipe, and Martin was stood by an empty chair. In she breezed, the fucking stuck up bitch. I wasn't sure if she expected us to stand up and curtsey. She sat in the empty chair and arranged her flower print dress for a few moments. She reached out and took Martin's hand and smiled sickly at me.

"Now first of all, while Martin must accept some responsibility for the baby, he will not be marrying Gina. My husband and I have decided we will give you £30 a week."

I could feel mum puffing her chest up to say something. Oh no, here we fucking go I thought.

"I'm sure you will spend the money correctly. Also the baby will be brought here every other weekend, so Martin can have a hand in bringing it up."

"If they want to get married don't you think it is up to Martin and Gina?" mum snapped.

Mrs Hayward glared at my mum.

"My dear woman, I'm not having my son marry some girl from a council estate," she shrieked in horror.

I sat with my head in my hands as the shouting match started. Andrew and Mr Hayward tried to calm the two women down, but they were both stood up nose to nose snapping and hissing out words at each other. I realised now that it was pretty pointless for Martin and me to be going steady. I liked him, and I guess I was just hoping things would fall into place.

Mum was still spitting feathers when we got home. Even Andrew gave up trying to calm her down.

The next day mum was in bed and Andrew was in the kitchen. We chatted a little about last night, and he put his arms around me and gave me a hug.

"What are you up to today?"

"I'm going shopping for presents with Maria and a few of the girls from school."

He fished his hand in his pocket and pulled out some notes. He counted out £60 and pressed it in my hand. I gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. As we pulled away he pulled me back to him. I sunk my tongue in his mouth as I gripped him round the head. Mum's voice calling from upstairs sort of broke us up. I was breathing heavy as we stood close together. We just looked in each others eyes, and I could tell we both wanted the same thing. Mum shouted for Andrew again and I grabbed my bag and left. I sat in my car for a few moments just watching my hands shake. But the wet spot in my panties was a constant reminder, until I picked up Maria. I told her what had happened with mum and Mrs Hayward, and that I had to stop seeing Martin.

"Well don't dump him until after Christmas, or you won't get any presents," she said with a laugh.

I laughed with her, but underneath I didn't want to be that cruel. Martin was worth more than that. I just couldn't do that to him. Maybe the baby was changing me. I mean I could be a right fucking bitch with ease most times. But this time I would do things right with Martin. I would sit him down and talk to him properly. Fuck, is this me growing up I thought!

I lent Maria £10 to get her mum something. I mean all that money she had from doing the sex thing not long ago, and here she was broke!

3 hours later four giggling girls made their way back to the car park. We had a fun day, Maria, Jackie, Lucy, and me. That was until Lucy stood there and wet herself! She slid down the car grabbing her stomach, her big eyes looked lost and scared.

"Jesus, Lucy I thought you said you had stomach ache?" Jackie said.

"It's not due for another 3 weeks, fuck it hurts!"

Now I guess the three of us panicked a little, fingers tapped on mobile phones trying to call an ambulance.

"Fucking hell we can't all do this!" Maria screeched.

"No you are right, Gina call the ambulance, Maria comfort Lucy," Jackie said, like some captain in the army.

"Oh and who the fuck put you in charge then Jackie?" I snapped.

"Well I am a team leader at school."

"So we are not at fucking school now," Maria hissed.

"Yeah and how did you get that then? Mr Abbot I reckon, you have the hots for him, and he can't keep his eyes of you."

"What have you heard Gina?"

"Enough to know you'll keep him in bloody apples for the rest of his life."

"Oh fuck you two. You are just jealous, the both of you."

Lucy started to scream, which sort of got back to the problem in hand. Maria and I both nodded and did what Jackie suggested.

"What are you going to do then?" Maria asked Jackie.

"I'm having a fag, fuck this is stressful," she said, searching through her bag.

"Lucy, the ambulance is on its way, just hold on," I said, with a shaky voice.

"Fuck this really is stressful," Jackie said again, leaning on my car and blowing out a big plume of smoke.

Lucy had her baby in the back of the ambulance, amongst a load of shouting and screaming. I phoned her mum as the ambulance took her and the baby boy off to hospital. We just stood in the car park all dazed and thinking of Lucy. It was a strange sort of calm feeling. I even had a puff on Maria's fag, just one which made me feel a little dizzy. We loaded the car with all the Christmas gifts and stood staring at each other.

"That'll be me in a few months," I mumbled, staring into space.

We sort of had a team hug right there in the car park.

"Well, I guess we haven't finished Christmas shopping yet," Jackie said.

"What are you getting for Mr Abbot then?"

Jackie smiled, "He likes horse racing. I thought I'd buy him something to do with horses. Girls, you won't say anything about him and me, will you?"

"Nope, now come on, before the shop shuts."

We all smiled at each other, and then went back to the shopping centre, to the baby department.

We went to the hospital the next day. Both Lucy and the baby were fine. I just sat looking at it all wrinkly and sleeping. I had one of those growing in me, fucking hell! Some baby was going to be dependant on me for everything!

"Gina, do you want a cuddle?"

I looked up and saw Maria and Lucy staring at me with little grins on their faces. I looked back at the thing in the cot. Lucy got up and took the baby out, I sat in the chair, and this feather light thing was plonked in my lap, sleeping peacefully.

I went to see Martin the day after. I sat him down and told him what I had decided. He just stared in shock for a moment.

"Well, say something?" I said.

"Mum will go mad," he mumbled.

"Martin, at least this way we won't be bound by a stupid piece of paper. We should just try living together, and if we don't get on then, well at least we tried."

"But what if we do get on, what then?" he asked.

"Well, maybe we could get married. Look poor Lucy hasn't got the chance we have. We should at least try and see if we get on. We'll rent a flat somewhere or something."

"You want to do this, really? God Gina, you are the hottest girl in school. You can have the pick of most of the boys. Do you really want to do this?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Here, I bought you something for Christmas. Think about it, and let me know after Christmas."

He stared at the present I gave him.

"So your mum and dad are out then?"

"Yeah, they went round to Granny's flat, why?"

I took his hand and we went up to his bedroom. We started kissing and I undid my blouse.

"Get on the bed," he said softly.

I felt him pull my shoes off. I smiled as his tongue started licking my feet.

"You really like that don't you?" I mumbled, with a smile on my face, "I'll take my tights off if you want?"

He didn't answer he just kept licking, kissing, and sucking my toes. I closed my eyes and felt myself starting to get a bit wet. I pulled my skirt up and shoved my hand down my panties and tights. I started fingering my clit, gently and slowly. Now and then a wave of pleasure moved from my feet to my pussy. Martin really knew how to do his feet licking thing. I was amazed just how much it turned me on. I felt like the goddess again. All the stresses of my life just seemed to evaporate. It was like being in my own little dreamland for a time. I looked down at him watching him kiss and lick with his eyes closed. He really did enjoy doing this, and I knew the hand that was out of sight was pulling his cock.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers
12