Gina's Weakness Ch. 02

Story Info
She's going through a cock phase.
3.9k words
4.47
79.7k
51

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
786 Followers

Part II -- I'm going through a cock phase...

Robert was asleep by the time she got home. Just as well she thought. She reeked of sex and was not ready to explain why. She sneaked into the bathroom and ran a warm washcloth up and down her legs and over her sex. The very thought of why she was running that washcloth over her body filled her mind. She glanced in the mirror and noticed her nipples were hard. Her world had changed forever, she thought.

She slipped into a silk teddy. Quietly she tip-toed into the bedroom and pulled back the covers just enough to get in and snuggled up against her husband. She threw one arm over him and tried to go to sleep. But she couldn't.

She was still very horny. She wanted cock! She lazily moved her hand down her husband's body and began toying with his pubes. Robert began to stir from his sleep. She moved her fingers lower in hopes of finding the beginnings to an erection. He did not disappoint her.

She clasped his growing cock between her fingers and gave it a sensuous tug. She could feel it growing hard, growing longer by the second. She ran her finger over the head teasing it, demanding a response.

His cock was nearly erect when he moaned from his sleep. "How were the girls?"

"Fine" she cooed as she stroked his full blown erection.

"Feeling a little horny, eh?"

"I need some cock" she said matter of factly.

Although Robert was still ascending from a nice sleep, he recognized immediately just how horny she must be. He couldn't remember ever hearing that tone, that insistence. He started to roll over to face her, but she stopped him so that he lay on his back. She tore the covers off of them and moved between his legs.

Robert had a lovely cock. It was long and thick, although not as thick as the cock in the parking lot. She admired how the mushroom shaped head was perfectly in proportion to the nice thick shaft. She loved the male genitalia. She loved that nice thick shaft and the way it sat on top of those balls. Soon her husband would appreciate such things too. The veins were now very prominent as she continued to stroke him. She made a mental note to trim his pubic hair into a nice close crop and to run a razor over his balls.

"You have a beautiful cock, honey. Do you have any idea just how beautiful a nice hard cock is?" she asked watching his cock react to her insistent pumping.

Fully awake now, Robert could feel his senses responding to her. He was not sure what she had in mind, but he knew he was going to love it.

"Well, do you?" she asked again. He thought it had been a rhetorical question. What male didn't think a hard cock was beautiful? Most men lived for a nice hard cock because that meant they were getting ready to feel really, really good. He stared down at his wife. She was crouched between his legs, staring at his cock while pumping it with her hand. He realized that she was actually talking about how it looked.

He had never really thought about it. His thoughts always went to the delicate feminine curves of the female body which he had admired since he was old enough to discern such things. Of course he had manly pride for his cock. He had no complaints. It did have a certain beauty in a rugged sort of way. He could see from her perspective that it was probably quite beautiful.

"Yes, I see what you mean" he said as his breathing grew short and labored.

She leaned in and run her tongue from the base right up to the tip. She flashed him a quick smile and took the head between her lips.

"Mmm that feels good" he moaned.

She darted her tongue over the tip and up his slit. She could feel the juices dripping from her sex. She had her ass tilted up and exposed. IT was if she was begging for someone to take her from behind. The vision of a nice hard cock pushing insistently inside filled her head as she sucked her husband's cock. She moaned around his cock sending shivers up his spine.

She descended his length slowly luxuriating in its feel. The vision in her head turned to the one from the alley. Suddenly she was the husband sucking that cock. She tried to remember what he did, how he sucked cock. She emulated what he did and heard her husband's soft moans filling the air.

If he only knew, she thought. Robert would beg that man to suck him if he knew how good he was.

She bobbed up and down his length slowly enjoying it as if it were the very first time. She could feel the thick tube that ran its length underneath and could taste the juice leaking from the tip.

Yes, if only he knew. But that's not what she wanted. What she wanted was for her husband to know the pleasures of having a cock in his mouth. She wanted him to know the gratification of running his lips down the shaft, from teasing it with his tongue; she wanted him to know what that other husband most certainly knew. Most of all she wanted to watch.

She looked up to find him staring down at her. They locked eyes. She ran her tongue all over the head, up the slit. She made the tip respond to her tongue. She swiped the glistening pearl from the tip and swallowed.

"I love to suck cock. If you only knew how wonderful this was..." She took his entire length into her mouth, right down to the root.

"Oh god" Robert moaned. "Gees Gina...that feels so good."

She worked it several times, tip to base, tip to base. She pulled it from her mouth. "Why yes it does...I love the way if feels." She plopped it back in her mouth and drove back down. She was going to work his cock like never before. She wanted him to cum and cum hard.

"Oooohhh yeah baby...suck that cock....gees honey...you are driving me crazy." He could feel it coming. His balls were tightening, his breath was catching. She worked the tip between her lips, back and forth, back and forth. She wanted to taste him.

"Oh shit...yeah...yeah baby...here we go...here it comes...Ahhhhhhhhhh."

His cock exploded in her mouth. Rivers of cum flooded in and she swallowed quickly. The vision of that cum rolling down that man's chin filled her head and her pussy contracted. Her orgasm raced through her body. Robert kept pumping sperm into her mouth, but she did not swallow.

Once his spasms subsided, she looked up for his eyes. A moment later, he was looking at her. She pulled his cock from her mouth, but left it against her lips. Then she did something she had never done before.

She opened her mouth and let his sperm drool back out over his cock until it was completely covered, tip to base. Robert moaned. It was so nasty, so hot. Then she worked her tongue up his length gathering it once again with her tongue.

"Mmm yeah baby" Robert cooed. She felt so deliciously sluttish. Once she got to the tip, she let it drool back out over his cock.

"Gees Gina...that looks so fucking hot." He watched as she bathed his cock in cum. His cock was still hard. She ran her tongue along his length coating her lips with cum.

"I love your cum. I love the way it tastes...makes me so horny" she cooed.

Watching her play with his cum was driving him crazy. She kept running her tongue up and down his cock; her lips were covered in it.

Gina quickly moved up, straddled his waist and lowered her dripping pussy down on his cock. She pushed down hard taking all of him. His cock felt so good inside her. She put her hands on his shoulders for balance and started riding him hard.

"God Gina...yeah...fuck me baby...fuck me," Robert panted looking at her cum-coated lips.

She had waited all night for this. Now she had a good stiff prick inside her and it was insanely delicious.

"Your cock feels so good," she screamed rocking it inside her. "I love your fucking cock! I love the way you taste!"

Then a thought flashed through her head. She slipped her finger into her mouth, sucked it once or twice, then pulled it out and pushed it past his lips. His eyes flew open. She had never done that before. She started wiggling her finger in his mouth and he naturally respond with his tongue.

"Suck it, suck it," she screamed now working it in and out like a cock. His tongue was all over it. She knew he had to taste cum. She continued to ride his cock hard.

He did not know what had gotten into her, but he liked it. She was like a woman possessed. He watched her breasts swaying back and forth as she rode his cock violently. And her finger, he sucked madly on her finger.

His orgasm hit him like a truck. He started screaming around her finger as his cock squirted off inside her. And that triggered her orgasm. She held on for dear life as they shared that special moment together.

As the last thrill drained from her body, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Thanks. I needed that." She climbed off him and collapsed beside him on the bed.

She was slow to get up the next morning. She found herself alone in bed. She glanced over at the clock and knew she was going to be late for the office. She swung out of bed and went to the kitchen for some much needed coffee.

Robert was sitting at the table finishing the last of his eggs. She glanced at his old dingy white underwear. There was a hole in the side. Yes, things are going to change around here she thought as she poured some coffee.

"Hey there Miss Sexy" Robert said looking up from his paper. "How are you feeling this morning?"

She closed her eyes and took a sip from her mug. She was not used to being hung over. The warm liquid felt good going down. She turned to Robert and said, "Horny."

A lazy smile spread across his face. What in the hell had gotten into her? She damn near killed him last night. After all that, she woke up horny? He could feel his cock stiffen.

"You know honey; I think you should go out with the girls more often" he said.

"Don't I know it" she said thinking about the parking lot. She slipped two slices of bread in the toaster and then walked over and gave him a peck on the lips. She wondered if he remembered kissing her cum covered lips. If he did, would he say anything?

She had always been more adventurous than Robert sexually. That was going to change. It would take some doing, but she was going to watch him suck cock.

She grabbed the toast and her coffee and sat across from him at the table. It was a glass top table and she could see that he had half a chubby working for him. That cock was getting ready to get a whole lot more attention in the days to come. She took a bite of her toast and moved her foot up to his crotch. She used her toes to massage that bulge into something much larger.

"Mmm" she cooed. "Looks like I'm not the only one that's horny this morning." She allowed herself an inner smile.

"Hey, cut it out" he said half-heartedly. "You are going to make me late for the office. What's gotten into you?"

"I'm going through a cock phase," she said running her tongue along her toast.

He could see her hard nipples poking through her teddy. Now he was thinking about last night. She was a wild woman. He remembered how she did that thing with his cum. His cock throbbed underneath her toes. She smiled.

"What exactly does that mean?" he asked.

"You know how sometimes you go through phases in life and you can't seem to get something out of your mind? Well, I am going through a phase like that right now. And that thing ...is cock. I am going through a cock phase. That means that you are going to go through a cock phase too," she said running her toes down to his balls. "Do you have a little something in there for me this morning?"

"Honey...as much as I like your blowjobs, I have an early meeting this morning. I have to get out of here" he said.

"Then I had better hurry" she said diving underneath the table crawling between his legs. She pulled his underwear down to free his cock. Yes, this cock was going to be very happy the next couple of weeks. She took the head between her lips and heard Robert moan. She quickly brought him to orgasm and swallowed most of his cream. She got up from under the table, bent down and gave him a kiss.

"Now you can go," she said with a smile.

He just stared at her with a blank look on his face as she left the room. He knew the salty taste lingering in his mouth was sperm. He should have been mad. This was not like her. She should have asked, or at least, told him what she was going to do. He always assumed it would taste bad, but it didn't. He looked down as the last little bit leaked out on his thigh thinking it did not taste bad at all.

His thoughts were never far from her all day. He got home before she did that evening. It had been a long day given that it was Friday. Usually Friday's went by pretty quick. Not only had the day lasted forever, but he had been horny most of the day.

Gina came in carrying several sacks. "Hi babe" she said dropping one of the sacks by the TV and carrying the rest into the bedroom.

"What's in the sacks? Do some shopping?" he asked.

"You'll see soon enough. Pour me a drink" she called out from the bedroom. She came out minutes later wearing the sexiest little outfit. It was a black and white polka dot camisole top that plunged between her breasts with matching panties that tied in cute little bows at the hip. She completed the look wearing stockings and high heels.

"Wow!" Robert said handing her the drink. "That looks really hot!"

She ran her hand up his crotch. "I was hoping you would say that. I bought you a little something too. It's lying out on the bed."

"Is this more of the cock phase?" he asked with a smile.

"Mm hmm." She ran her tongue along the rim of her glass and took a sip.

"You must be kidding! I can't wear this," he yelled from the bedroom. She smiled. "You better!" She stepped over to the bar. What he needed was a nice strong drink.

A minute later, he walked out of the bedroom wearing black nylon briefs. They were an Italian cut, low rise, tight in the crotch with about half his ass cheeks hanging out in the back. His cock lay prone against the sheer nylon and every little detail could be seen. His cock brushed against the cool nylon with each step. He did not want to admit it, but the damn things were making him hard.

"That looks very nice," she said handing him the drink. He had always worn white cotton briefs. However, she thought he looked stunning in the black nylon briefs. And she could see his cock was responding rather nicely to them.

He took a sip from his drink and stared at her. She looked so damn hot in that little outfit. He was not sure what to think about this phase, this cock phase she had called it. Maybe that was just something women did. Whatever it was, he was starting to like it.

"I even got some porno for later," she said smiling at him. She watched his face grow red. They had never watched porno's together. Suddenly he tried to picture her walking around in one of those stores, but could not.

"I have to admit I like this cock phase. Tell me, are there any other phases you might go through?" he asked. He was half kidding, but only halfway.

She gave him the cutest little smile. "Would that be so bad?" Her hand found its way down to his crotch. He was well on his way to full erection.

"N-no, not at all" he said quickly hoping she had not gotten the wrong impression.

"I'm glad you like your new underwear. It looks very sexy," she said. Although he was not a muscle man, he was certainly in good shape. He rode a bicycle four days a week and played basketball with his buddy every Sunday for hours. At thirty years old, he did not need to do too much to stay trim.

The sexy black underwear gave him an edge, an edge she liked. She could not resist removing his cock from the black nylon. She stroked him once or twice making him even harder.

"Have you ever seen anything more beautiful than a nice hard cock? Look at it honey. Have you? I just love the curve right here, the nice thick shaft. Don't you think?" she asked.

Once again, he found himself studying his cock. Well, it was rather attractive he thought watching it disappear between her lips. Man he loved this fucking cock phase.

Dinner was good, but it was no comparison to watching her walk around in that cute outfit. They should have been doing this all along. Hell, he was even getting used to the nylon underwear he was wearing. He had been hard ever since he put them on.

"I'll mix some fresh drinks and then we can watch a movie" she said.

He had forgotten about the movies. He watched her walk over to the bar where she mixed their drinks. She noticed his cock pushing lewdly against the tight nylon upon her return.

"Mm that looks good honey," she said handing him the drink. "Pull it out for me."

He could feel his face turn red at the suggestion. But he lowered his hand and freed his cock.

"I want you to masturbate for me. Show me how you play with it when I'm not here" she said.

His face just turned redder. He had never masturbated in front of her before. But he slowly started stroking his cock anyway. He loved the way she watched him. It made him feel sexy.

"Don't you just love the feel of a nice hard cock?" she asked teasingly. "I wonder what you think about when you masturbate. I bet it is hard not to think about that nice, thick shaft between your fingers. Do you like the way it feels?" she whispered.

He looked down at her. She was staring at his hand wrapped around his cock. He could see the lust in her eyes. He had stroked his cock a million times, but at that moment, it felt better than ever before.

"Yes, I like the way it feels" he said.

"Is that the only cock you have ever felt?" she asked simply. The question caught him by surprise. She glanced up at him. "It is, isn't it?" He nodded his head yes. "That's a shame. They come in so many shapes and sizes. They all feel good."

She rose to her feet and then stepped up on the couch and threw her leg over his head. Her crotch was now over his head. He looked to see the wet spot that had formed in her panties. He could see the delicate folds of her sex outlined by the damp silk.

"Lick it," she whispered as she lowered herself down to his lips. She could feel the strength of his tongue as it slid across her sex. "Don't stop stroking...I like watching you."

He loved to lick her pussy. He stuck his tongue into the crease of her panties and toyed with her. She started rocking herself back and forth while watching him stroke.

"You like that baby? Does that taste good?" All he could do was moan.

"Did that cum taste good this morning?" She pushed down hard on his lips. "Well, did it?" He moaned again as those thoughts filled his mind.

"I bet you loved it," she said. "I have been thinking about it all day." She could feel his tongue probing. She reached down and pulled the silk of her panties to the side. His tongue immediately found its way deep inside her pussy. "Yeah...lick that pussy," she hissed. He was not used to hearing her talk this way. His hand sped up on his cock as her juices flooded his face. He wanted this to last forever, but his orgasm was fast approaching.

"Play with that cock, baby. Do it!" He ran his tongue up her juicy folds making her quiver. "I want you to do that to someone else...while I watch. Pump his cock...make him cum all over your hand..."

That was it. His first shot came flying out. It must have gone up five or six inches high before arching over and landing on his stomach. Robert moaned vigorously into her pussy. Several more spurts flew out landing everywhere. Gina saw the whole thing. She could see he was really getting off to her suggestion.

"Yes, yes, yes" she cried watching his hand milk his cock, "make him cum."

She reached down and scooped up a big blob on her finger. She rose off his face and immediately pushed her finger into his mouth. He was surprised, but took her finger into his mouth.

BACarter
BACarter
786 Followers
12