Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted their hands from her thigh and he moved it over to her breast and massaged it and the nipple. Her hand stayed in place and she looked down and watched their hands stimulate her. As he was doing so she heard him say that would be his most wished for desire, a lover with no leg at all. He would like for her to keep the right one though. She looked at him while squeezing his hand with hers harder into her breast and said she would keep that in mind.

After a few minutes of Josh playing with her leg and her breasts, she came. He continued until she came down from her high. After she said thanks he asked if she was ready to get in the pool and cool off. Gin said she was very ready and started to get up. Before she could Josh scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the pool. He walked down the steps into the water, kissed her and set her afloat. After swimming and splashing for a while he carried her back to the lounge. They just relaxed and drip dried and after a while Josh said it was time to put the meat on the grill. She watched him get the fire started and his hard cock bounced around sticking out in front of him the whole time.

After he got the fire going he came and sat on the lounge with her. She took hold of his hard and said she hoped he could keep this going. She told him that after dinner she no longer wanted to be a virgin. They kissed, Josh tweaking her nipple and Gin tweaking his purple cock head. As they broke she told him he had been hard for some time and he really needed to let or make it go down to prevent injury. He got Gin a light robe to cover up with and put his shorts back on. As he got the meat ready and put it on the grill he had gone soft.

While he was out of sight, Gin crutched into the kitchen and asked what she could do to help. He said all of the salad fixings were in the ice box and she could put them together. He put a chair by one of the lowered counters and she sat there. He brought her all the stuff and she got to work. The food was soon ready and they ate on the patio. They cleaned up together and Gin mentioned she should have brought her wheelchair with her, it made carrying things a lot easier. Josh said good idea. After they were done, Gin used the bathroom and after she peed she checked to see if she was bleeding yet. She was not and she wondered when her period would start.

They sat on the deck as it was a beautiful night. They were both on lounges side by side. Gin asked him about why he lived in an accessible home. He said that he had mentioned to her that he had dated crippled women. Then he said that he had also thought about being wheelchair dependent or a wannabe as they were called. That was the main reason for the house. He had decided he did not want to be a paraplegic as he enjoyed sex too much. He was thinking about leg amputations and not getting prosthesis. Gin said she understood his feelings and had no problem with them. She held her hand out to him and he took it. She asked if he was ready to perform his manly duty. She could see his grin in the dark.

Josh sat up on the edge of the lounge and asked her if she was sure and she said oh yes, she was definitely sure. He asked her where she wanted to do it, in his bedroom? She said no, she had been thinking about it and thought out here on the deck under the stars would be great. Could he put a couple of towels down on the ground and she would lay on them. She said she knew she would bleed all over the place and warned him her period could start at any time also. She did not mind blood all over her but did not want to mess up any place. They could use the shower by the pool to rinse off after.

Josh then asked if she wanted him to use a couple of fingers on her first or just go for it with his hard on. She felt his shorts and said use this. He asked about a condom and she said no, fill me up. He got a mat from the bath house and covered it with some towels. He asked if she wanted him to be on top and she said yes, I might chicken out laughing. They removed their clothing and she crutched over to the mat. Josh was behind her watching her crippled leg swing around. That was all it took to get him even harder. At the mat he stepped in front of her and they kissed. She felt his hard pushing into her abdomen. He put her crutches down and helped her down on to the mat.

Josh laid down beside her on her right side. They spent some time kissing and using their tongues to explore each other's mouth. He then worked his way down to her breasts. Her nipples were already hard and he paid both much attention. He then worked his way down her abdomen and spread her legs. He paid some attention to her tiny leg and then worked his way up its thigh to her pussy. He had noticed she had an abundance of hair that seemed to cover a larger area than most women had. He knew he had a lot also and they would have to talk about shaving some or all of it if they were going to have a lot of oral sex. He spread her lips with his fingers which moved a lot of the hair aside. He was able to get to her inner lips and work his way up to her clit with his mouth.

He wanted to get her lubrication going before he tried to penetrate her. It did not take long and she was very wet and slippery. He moved between her legs and got over her kissing her as his face got even with hers. She wrapped her arms around him and she surprised him by telling him she was ready for him to fuck her good and fill her pussy with his cum. He was leaning on his arms and she read his mind and worked her hand down and guided his cock to her opening. She rubbed it all over to get it wet and then inserted it into her vagina. He got in a little way and hit her hymen. She wrapped her arms around him and said go for it. They were looking into each other eyes as he backed up a little and then rapidly pushed his cock into her. Gin's head snapped back and she cried out once.

He was in all the way and just stayed still until her pain went away and she got used to him being in her. Her head came back down and she had tears in her eyes but also a smile on her face. After a couple of minutes she said thanks, I needed that, now fuck me!! Josh started to slowly withdraw and she grimaced a little but immediately said keep going. Josh almost pulled out all the way but stopped in time and slowly started back into her. Ever so slowly he picked up the pace and Gin's smile seemed to get wider. She then started to meet his thrusts with hers and Josh realized his balls were starting to pull up. He knew she took the edge off when she got him to cum earlier and was glad she was so smart sexually.

He slowed just a little and listened to the bugs calling. Finally he was able to speed up again and soon, with every thrust, Gin grunted YES. He thought he was feeling something different as he slid in and out of her and figured she was starting her period. He knew he could not last any longer and he told her he was going to fill her pussy with cum and did. Gin could feel his cock swell and then warm stuff hitting her cervix. This pushed her over and she joined him in orgasmic thunder. He soon fell down on top of her and then rolled to her right side. He was able to pick her small leg up and get it out of the way so he could stay connected to her. As big as he was and as small as she was, he was trapped in her for a short time and then he went limp and slid out.

Gin turned on her side to him and they kissed long and hard for some time. She could feel stuff running out of her pussy and knew that along with all his cum, she was bleeding from two places. They finally stopped and Gin said thanks, I needed that badly. Josh said you're welcome and I did too. They laughed then looked at the mess they made. Josh carried her over to the shower and while she rinsed off he picked up the bloody towels. He then rinsed himself off and they went into his bathroom. Gin sat on the shower bench and Josh closed the door and started the water. They washed each other, naturally spending extra time at certain places. He asked if she had ever considered shaving her pussy and she said yes she would if he wanted her too. He said he loved the hair just not around her lips and clit. She told him he could do whatever he wanted to do down there. He asked about all his hair and she said she would let him know later when she had more time to explore that area.

They got out of the shower and Josh remembered there were some douche bottles in the guest bath and told her he would get one if she wanted. She thought that would be a good idea and he got one. She sat on the john and used it and after inserted her first tampon. As she stood up from the john, Josh asked her to spend the night and Gin accepted. They finished in the bathroom and Josh carried her to bed. Gin suggested a bath towel for her to sleep on in case she leaked. They put one in place and cuddled in bed. Josh was on his back and Gin was on her left side. He put his hand on her right hip area and lightly used his fingers to explore all around there. They talked about her first sexual intercourse experience and she told him how great it was for her.

As they were talking, her hand found its way down to his cock and she started playing with it. It did not start out with the intent of making him hard, she just loved to touch it however it was. After a while it did start to grow and she kept at it. There was enough light that she could see it in her hand and she moved her head down towards it. Soon it was in her mouth and she was sucking on it. The pre cum tasted delicious to her and soon she wanted more. After a while Josh warned her that he was close to Cumming and she just kept doing what she was doing. He spurted cum into her mouth and she took it all in. There was not a great deal as he had already put most of it in her pussy. What he gave her tasted great also and she pulled off of him and spend a few seconds tasting it and then swallowed. She cleaned him off with her tongue and mouth and got back up along side of him.

She told him that it was her first time for that also and how did she do. He kissed her running his tongue in her mouth and then said you must have done good as you got me off. They both laughed and decided it was time for sleep.

They got up the next morning and she asked him for a t-shirt to wear. Josh put shorts on and they had breakfast. While Josh was cleaning the kitchen Gin went to the bathroom and pulled her tampon out. She checked it and it was soaked. She put a clean one in and said to herself she had to remember to change it more often. She crutched back out on to the deck where Josh was. As she walked in front of him he told her that now she was no longer a virgin she was even sexier. She asked why and he told her she radiated confidence now.

She sat in a chair facing him and he pulled her crippled leg up on to his lap and started fondling it. He asked after you examined my penis last night any word on if you want it shaved. She said yes, having shaved balls and the base area of his cock shaved would be nice. He said great, shall we do it in a little while and Gin said sounds good to me. I am still Horney as hell and have a very heavy flow going right now. Josh asked if he could do her after shaving her and Gin said you better if you ever want any more! She added can you even get that thing hard again and he pulled his shorts down to show it was. He rubbed her leg on it also. Gin told him she would like to watch him masturbate himself on to her leg sometime. Just let me know when was his reply.

Gin asked him his thoughts on having his leg or legs amputated. Would he do one or both at the same time? Josh thought he would start with one at mid thigh or a little higher. When would he do the other one and at what level would it be? About 3 months later and very high this time probably a hip disarticulation. Right or left first? Right. Why so high? I am not interested in prosthetics if you remember; I want to be confined to the wheelchair like you. Will you have the other stump removed? I think so, it will make it hard to sit up but that is also part of it. Josh asked Gin is that why you want so much of your left leg removed, make it hard to sit? Gin answered yes, even though I have some trouble now I want to be very crippled. Sounds like we are both a lot alike Josh said. Gin agreed. Grinning Gin said think how easy it will be when we want to screw each other, no legs in the way and you can get in me much deeper.

Josh said now you have me good and Horney, let's hit the shower. Gin stood and removed her t-shirt so he could watch all of her on the way to the shower. Her nonexistent right buttock and very thin left side along with her powerful shoulders made him very hard. She got in and sat on the bench. Josh got a battery trimmer to get most of the hair from them and a razor and cream for the rest. He shut the door and she took hold of his hard cock. She asked if he was planning to use this on her after the shave and he said yes. As she stroked him she asked if he had any lubrication as she was still a little sore and the tampon probably dried her out. He said good idea and went into the bedroom and got some.

Josh first used the trimmer to get rid of the hair alongside her vaginal lips and over to her legs and up a couple of inches above her clit. He had noticed that her thighs had already been shaved in that area. Then he used the razor and cream to shave the area he trimmed. She rinsed off and felt there and said how nice it was. She told him that several of her patients kept themselves shaved and it felt so good to her to touch during their massage. She might have to get rid of all of it someday.

Josh had stayed dry and he asked Gin if she wanted to do him and she said of course, and I will even shave you! He helped her down on the shower floor and she used the trimmer to get started. She removed about an inch of hair all the way around his balls and at the base of his cock. She did not use it on his balls as she did not want to nick him. Gin shaved him and he rinsed off and she felt him then took him in her mouth. He felt much better and no hair in her mouth. She even took him way down her throat with no trouble. Wanting to save him for her pussy she stopped. He helped her back up on the bench.

Josh got back between her legs and started using his mouth on her. She was surprised at first that he would do her during her period, but then she had just washed and with the tampon in there was no blood. He remarked it felt very good now and within a few minutes gave her an orgasm. He put some towels down to kneel on and to bring his height up a little so his cock was even with her pussy. He looked at her as he pulled the bloody tampon out and put it on the floor. He played with her using his finger and put some lube on them and ran it in her vagina. He pushed on her G spot a few times and she said fuck me now please. He lubed his cock and put it at the entrance. Slowly he pushed in and her eyes got big and her mouth opened. He asked if she was in pain and she shook her head no it just feels so good.

Josh leaned up and kissed her and started playing with her big, firm breasts as he moved in and out of her. Gin pulled her small leg up to the bench and moved her left leg out so he could get deeper in her. She said faster and he did so. Soon he was thrusting in and out at a good rate and Gin was just grinning at him. She looked down watching him go in and out of her and soon his cock was all bloody. He saw what she was looking at and said fantastic to her. All of a sudden she squealed and yelled she was Cumming and did, clamping down on him hard and then letting go and this lasted some time. It soon started his orgasm and he spurted his cum 5 or 6 times. Her eyes got big again as she felt him hitting her cervix with his cock head and warm cum. Finally he ran out of steam and cum and had to pull out. He pulled the towels out of the way as her red cream pie ran out on to the floor and down the drain.

While she was draining he washed his penis off and then washed Gin off. She then handed him one of the douche bottles and asked if he would mind doing it as his hands were bigger. He took it and gently inserted it and when it was in all the way squeezed the contents into her. It drained out and he rinsed her off again. She gave him the tampon and he inserted it. She noticed he seemed to know how to do it without asking. They kissed and he asked if she felt better; she said much better but it would not last. Was he going to be around later and in the morning and that afternoon......? They both laughed so hard she almost fell off the bench.

Gin asked Josh to come over for dinner at her place one night and he said he would let her know which one tomorrow. She headed home and Josh had some work to do to get ready for work in the am. When she got home she sent him an e-mail telling what a great time she had being with him. Yes the sex was good but he was great to be around. She really enjoyed his company and being with him. She invited him to call for an appointment with her at work sometime. He needed to see her operation.

Gin got through work the next day, she had two patients in the morning and two in the afternoon, the max she would take in a day. Josh had given her his private number at work. If he did not answer his secretary would and he would clue her in on being honest with Gin about what he was doing. She would be glad to take a message. She tried the number and a female answered. She asked for Josh and the voice said he was in a meeting, who is calling. Gin gave her her name and she said oh, glad to know you my name is Wanda. He is in a meeting and will probably be there the rest of the day and they are scheduled for dinner also. Any message? Gin said just let him know I called and for him to call if he can when he gets home. Wanda said she would be sure he got it. Gin thanked her and hung up.

She fixed a light dinner when she got home and went through all of the material she had gotten at the meeting last week. Josh finally called around 10 and said he was home and dead tired. Gin said I bet you are, how did the meeting go. He told her they closed the deal and everyone was very happy so it was worth it. They had gotten it wrapped up before dinner so the dinner was more a celebration. Gin told him Wanda seemed real nice and was very polite with her on the phone. He said good, she has been with me for lots of years. He said she was a paraplegic and married with two kids. Gin said that was good to know. Josh said he could come Wednesday evening for dinner if that was ok and Gin said fine. Josh said he would probably come from work. Gin said she was looking forward to seeing him. They said good night and hung up.

Time went quickly and it was Wednesday all ready. Josh called and said he was on the way and he arrived just before 6. Gin greeted him in her wheelchair and only had a t-shirt on. What surprised her was he was pushing a wheelchair. He pushed it in and she asked what it was for. He told her it was hers; he had it made for her. It was a very, very, light weight model, was a rigid chair meaning it did not fold up like her current one did. It had wire spoke wheels that came off, a very low back and foot rests that adjusted or came off very easily. The seat tilted down as it went back for comfort and stability. The wheels were cambered in at the top and out at the floor some. There were no push handles or sides with arm rests on it. There was a nice cushion and it was sleek and sexy.

She said why and he said so she had a light, modern chair that was easy to manage and so she could leave her current chair at his place and have it when she was there. She held her arms out to him and he got down to her level and they hugged and kissed. She had tears in her eyes when she told him thank you. She transferred to her new chair and moved around in it. She had him adjust the foot rest for her left leg and remove it for the right. The new chair was so easy to get around in.