Ginger and Chris Ch. 02

Story Info
Ginger's tryst with Chris continues.
15.5k words
3.99
29.7k
22

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The past couple of weeks had been a whirlwind, and the flurry events spun through my mind. Taking Ginger to that dance club, watching her pick up Chris, taking them to the hotel. More watching as he took her in front of me. Twice. Then the fight, and making up. The promise of a surprise for me in return for agreeing to let her be with Chris again.

Now, coming home to find two sets of women's clothing scattered from the front door to the top of the stairs. The bra, not in my wife's size, that I now held in my trembling hand. I brought it to my nose again, trying to decide if I recognized my wife's best friend's scent on it. My heart felt like a lump in my throat as I approached our bedroom door.

It stood open about 1/2 way, and soft, flickering light spilled from on to the hall carpet. Something dark dangled from the knob. A pair of panties, I saw, as I drew near. I became aware of a soft, panting moan, again, not Ginger. My heart hammered. As the door was open, I didn't knock, but instead pushed it open slowly.

There were a dozen or so candles lit, placed around the room to lend an eery, fluctuating light. Sarah lay back against my pillows, eyes closed, lips parted slightly, the source of the moan I'd heard as she panted for breath. Her arm snaked down between her legs, a tangle of my wife's still platinum blonde hair in her grasp. Ginger's head suddenly thrashed back and forth quickly, sending Sarah careening over the edge. Sarah's blood red nails contrasted Ginger's blonde hair as Sarah gripped her head for purchase, cumming sharply against Ginger's face.

I stood dumb-founded. This was really, really, really nice, I had to admit. Ginger was flat on her stomach, still in her panties but nothing else, her legs bent at the knees, feet in the air, ankles crossed, waving back and forth lazily as she continued at a softer pace on her former lover and current best friend.

Sarah's eyes drifted open, saw me, and she gasped, reflexively reached for covers but couldn't pull them to her as Ginger was laying on them. Then she started to giggle. She pushed at Ginger's head. Ginger pretended not to notice, but I could tell she was play-acting.

"Ginger...GINGER!...Tommy's home..." Sarah's giggles were intensifying. She was drunk, I thought.

Ginger finally stopped, rolled over to her side, looking back at me. "Surprise, baby." she said through a smile.

"Surprise!" Sarah said, bit too loudly...bringing on another giggle fit.

I just stood there, Sarah's bra and panties dangling from my finger.

Ginger continued. "Don't mind her...she's a little nervous." Sarah tried to stop giggling, taking deep breaths. I noticed Ginger kept one hand on her mound and was stroking her slit with her thumb.

"And a little drunk?" I said, not quite knowing what to say or do.

Ginger laughed. "I'M a LITLE drunk, Thomas. Sarah's a LOT drunk." Sarah giggled again, so Ginger pushed her thumb inside her, causing her to suck air in between her teeth, halting the giggles.

"Oh fuck, Ginger." Sarah said.

Ginger continued moving her thumb in and out while looking at me. Sarah was moaning softly, but also looking at me.

"C'mon over here, baby." Ginger said.

I walked to the bed side, stood there. Ginger slid over, withdrawing her thumb, and began to work at my belt and pants. Sarah got to her knees, knee-walked to me, and began unbuttoning my shirt. The girls were well coordinated in their effort, and something occurred to me.

"You two seem to have done this before." I said.

Ginger looked up at me as she pushed my pants down over my hips, taking my boxers with them.

"Maybe once or twice." she said, a playful gleam in her eye.

Sarah broke in to giggles again. "Yea...once or twice...or..." she said through her laughter.

Ginger smacked her on the ass.

"Oooh, again..." Sarah cooed, still giggling.

They were having a fine time, with me standing there afraid to move for fear of doing the wrong thing.

My shirt undone and thrown to the floor, pants pooled around my ankles, Ginger began sucking my cock. Sarah slid down next to her. I watched mesmerized as they worked on me, one running a tongue along my shaft, fondling my balls while the other sucked on the head. They switched off easily, clearly a practiced art for them. Now and then they'd kiss deeply between changes. I was close, and Ginger sensed it. She got to her knees, face to face with me, and pinched my shaft near the head. Sarah slowed down, softly licking the shaft below Ginger's grip.

"Huh uh Thomas...you have work to do."

I didn't know what to say. I'd never been in a threesome. Ginger and I had talked about it while dating, particularly when she began experimenting with girls, but it had never happened. And I'd always read or heard that it was best to have a complete stranger if you brought a third person in. Sarah didn't qualify. Still, I couldn't see harm in me watching the two of them. But that wasn't what Ginger had in mind.

She drew closer, kissed me softly. I could smell Sarah on her lips. She smiled knowingly.

"Sarah wants you to fuck her, baby."

I stared back at her. "Are you sure that's..." I started, but she hushed me with a finger on my lips.

"I want you to fuck her, Thomas. I want to watch it, like you watch me."

I glanced down at Sarah as Ginger revealed our secret. Ginger smiled.

"She knows what we've been doing, don't worry. I sort of had to tell her to make this happen."

From below us I heard Sarah..."You sure are a good husband, Tommy...", followed by more giggles.

Ginger loosened her fingers on me. Sarah set back to work, sucking me in to her mouth. It felt amazing.

Ginger took my hand, pulled me on to the bed. I kicked awkwardly at my pants until they were off, self consciously pulled off my dark socks.

Sarah slid back across the sheets, shifting to her back. Ginger moved next to her, sitting, stroking Sarah's stomach as her other hand pulled me toward them.

I looked Sarah over. She is dark to Ginger's light. Black hair, so black I suppose it gets help from a bottle, but complimentary to her skin tone, also a bit darker, maybe some Mediterranean in her family. She wears her hair long too, about a third of the way down her back. It now spilled across Ginger's pillows. Pert breasts, a b-cup according to the bra on the stair railing. Full pink nipples, larger than Ginger's A bit chubbier than Ginger, particularly after Ginger's hard work in the gym, but nowhere near fat. Just right, really, at least for my tastes. Her mound was shaven clean, revealing a tight slit, no pink showing. My eyes lingered there, I suspect I must have licked my lips. I wanted to taste her.

Ginger slid next to me, whispering.

"Huh uh...that's the one rule baby...you save that for me..."

I wasn't sure if she meant that she only wanted me licking her, or if she wanted to be the only one to lick Sarah, but the point was made either way. I tried not to be disappointed, considering the circumstances.

I moved tentatively toward Sarah. She parted her legs and I slid up between them. My cock pulsed against her thigh. I looked at Sarah, saw her steal a hesitant glance toward Ginger. Neither of us was sure this was OK.

Ginger was staring at me though, didn't notice Sarah's glance.

"Go on baby...do it...do it..." Ginger whispered.

I gripped my shaft, slid the head in to Sarah's slit, felt her juices. Finding the right spot, I pushed forward. Sarah gasped, and I paused. Her ankle curled around my hip, tugging at me, so I pressed forward again, watching her lips as a low moan escaped. She felt very tight wrapped around me.

Ginger leaned back against my pillows and the head board. "Oh damn...that is hot..." she whispered. Her hand slid down between her legs, rubbing herself outside her panties.

I began to slide in and out of Sarah slowly. Her head did a slow motion thrash from side to side as I did. Her eyes squeezed shut, a raspy hiss as I withdrew, then the low moan as I sank back in. I fought to control myself. She was very tight.

Ginger moved close to Sarah, leaned over her, kissed her mouth. Sarah moaned through it.

"Is he bigger, Sar? Is he bigger than Jeff?" Ginger asked.

Sarah nodded, managed an "uh huh..." between hisses and moans.

Ginger looked up at me, eyes sparkling, knowing she'd scored some ego-feeding points with me. I appreciated it, but was more focused on not erupting inside Sarah in under a minute.

"Fuck her harder, Thomas." Ginger suddenly commanded. "She likes it hard."

Well shit. Much harder and this would all be over. Instead I pulled out, a frustrated sigh coming from Sarah in response. I took her hip in my hand and pulled her to her side, then pushed her over on to her stomach, pushing her left leg up to expose her slit again. Positioning myself, I sank inside her to the hilt, drawing a surprised cry, muffled by the pillows. The brief break in rhythm had helped stem the tide in me, and I began to increase the pace of my thrusts.

I watched as Sarah's hands began to scrabble for something to grab on to. She finally found the edge of the bed with her right hand. Ginger took her left hand and let her squeeze. I began to pound her, pulling my hips back until the tip of my cock emerged, then letting gravity plunge me back in. I felt her cumming beneath me, a shuddering orgasm as she began to push her ass in the air toward me.

Trying to time it right, I slipped my hands beneath her stomach as it came off the bed, pulling her up so that her knees were beneath her. She cried out in surprise, her orgasm still coursing through her. I began fucking her again, now thrusting straight in to her, pulling her hips back as I did. Recalling how Chris had fucked Ginger, I took advantage of Sarah's petite height and moved my hands to her shoulders. She tried to keep her face in the pillows but couldn't as I pulled her toward me, banging my cock deeply inside her. She screamed with each thrust. I looked at Ginger, her eyes were locked on Sarah's face while her free hand pushed an unseen number of fingers in to herself beneath her panties.

I slowed suddenly, quickly, the sight of Ginger bringing me again close to cumming, finally pulling out abruptly and gripping the head of my cock to stop the surge.

Sarah collapsed on to the bed as I tried to catch my breath. Ginger moved toward me, pulled my forearm, then coaxed me on to my back. My cock bobbed in the cool air. Ginger took it in to her mouth, moaning as she sucked her friend's juices from it. She moved up to me then, whispered to me.

"Here...a little taste, but that's all..." She kissed me, pushing her tongue in to my mouth, giving me some of Sarah's essence.

She looked at me, smiling. "I bet you thought I forgot this next part..." I wasn't sure what she meant, but was rewarded only seconds later. When we'd talked about threesomes, I let on that my fantasy with two girls involved one sitting on my face while the other rode my cock.

Ginger pulled her damp panties off, then tugged at Sarah.

"C'mon sweetie...he isn't done with you yet..." she told her.

Sarah got to her knees.

"Get up on him..." Ginger instructed as she slid her own leg over my head. My view blocked by Ginger, I felt Sarah straddle my hips, then sink her very slippery slit down on to me. Ginger lowered herself on to my face, moaning as I pushed my tongue inside her.

The two of them worked at me, Ginger directing traffic the whole time. I could hear her kiss Sarah, she must have been exaggerating the sounds so that I would know what they were doing. At first Sarah bounced up and down on me, but Ginger stopped her, got her sliding back and forth. I imagined Ginger's hands on Sarah's hips, helping her thrust, sliding my cock back and forth in her. She came noisily again, then Ginger left her to her own devices as she focused on her own pleasure. I tried teasing at her clit, but she'd have none of it, finally holding my head in place, pressing down on to my face as I sucked her clit between by teeth. She came hard.

The girls relaxed above me, Sarah slowly gliding up and down. I patted Ginger's thigh, ready to please myself now that they'd had their fun. Ginger slid off me, and Sarah followed. I asked Sarah to lay down on her back again, slid over her. Ginger watched, leaning back on the headboard again. Sarah opened her legs and I pushed inside her, then stopped and pushed up on my arms. Holding myself on one arm, I lifted a leg and pulled her leg inside of mine.

Ginger said "Oh sweetie...you are gonna like this..." to her as I did the same with the other side, so that her legs were together.

Sarah looked up at me questioningly, then her eyes widened as I began to thrust.

"Oh...oh fuck...fuck Ginger...he's right on my clit..."

I didn't last long this time, although I managed to bring Sarah off once more. As I got close, it occurred to me that I didn't know if I should pull out. I'd been snipped during my first marriage, but had no idea if Sarah knew. Ginger leaned over Sarah as I got close, looking at her but talking to me.

"That's it baby...fill her up...fill her up for me..."

I came noisily, felt the heavy spurts as I unleashed inside her. Finished, my weight on my arms, I considered whether to lay on Sarah or pull away. I decided on the latter, withdrew and slid past Ginger so that she was between the two of us.

I was spent. Ginger seemed like she was just getting started. She turned to me, kissed me.

"Like your surprise?"

I nodded appreciatively.

"Mmmm...good baby. Now...let me see what's all this fuss about creampies..."

She moved to Sarah, who also lie there spent. Pushing her thighs apart, she lowered her head and began to lick noisily at her slit. I heard it, and had to see it. I had to stand and move to the other side of the bed for a good angle. Ginger opened Sarah's legs wide, tilted her head so I could see her play with my cum as it seeped out of her friend. I was too spent for my cock to respond, but the sight was amazing. Sarah lay there making those soft, panting moans I'd heard when I first came in to the room. Ginger kept at her for a while, playing for a bit, then licking and sucking my fluid from her. I watched her throat work as she swallowed what she could draw out, felt my cock stir, but only slightly.

Ginger finished by kissing her slit softly, then turned around and slid up next to her. I lay back down next to Ginger, letting the post sex fog settle over me.

Sarah sat up suddenly. "Shit...is that clock right? I have to get home..." She stood abruptly. Ginger rose up, grabbed her arm.

"Hey...no no no...you are not driving home. Stay here, you can have the guest room. No way you're driving like this sweetie."

"Jeff'll be pissed...it's too late for me to call."

Ginger glanced back at me, moved closer to her friend and whispered. I could still hear most of it.

"Fuck Jeff after what he's putting you through...we'll deal with him tomorrow. You stay here, k?"

She gave in easily, apparently not all that anxious to get home. I felt bad for her.

Ginger pulled a big t-shirt from our dresser, handed it to Sarah, and guided her to the door. Sarah stopped, looked back at me.

"Uh..night Tommy...that was...uh...thanks..."

"Uhh...yea...of course...thanks..." I replied.

Ginger was smiling. "Oh yea, you two...that wasn't awkward at all..." she said. "We'll work on it tomorrow."

I settled back on the pillows, felt sleep tugging at me. I heard Ginger come back in to the room, expected her to slide in next to me, but opened my eyes when I felt her standing next to the bed over me. She looked down at me, a soft smile on her face.

"You like that, Thomas?"

I nodded, tried to pull her to the bed. She resisted slightly, wound up sitting on the edge next to me. She slid her hand over my torso.

"You're still a ways off from recovering, huh?"

"Mmm...sure...but there are ways to fill the time until then.", I said, sliding a hand on to her bare thigh

She stood up. "I uh...I'm gonna go over to Chris', I need it bad right now...waiting isn't gonna work." She stepped over to the dresser.

I was too dumbfounded to reply at first. I thought she must be kidding. It was just after midnight. I watched as she pulled on black stretch pants and a long sleeved t-shirt over her bare body.

Finally I managed to speak. "You're going now, seriously? At this hour?"

She turned back to me. "He's waiting on me." Her phone vibrated on the dresser as if on cue. She glanced at it, walked to the bed. She bent to kiss me. I reflexively kissed her back.

"I'll be back in a bit...then I'm all yours, baby..." and she turned, picked up her phone from the dresser, started tapping out a text message, and left.

I was stunned, still expected her to come walking back in laughing. Instead I heard the front door open and close, followed a minute later by her car starting up, driving away. Then silence.

"What the fuck just happened?", I thought to

myself.

Sitting up in the bed, I suddenly felt stupid with no clothes on. I grabbed fresh boxers, sweats and a t-shirt, then headed downstairs to get a beer. The girls' clothing, strewn about haphazardly, seemed to taunt me as I passed.

Heading back upstairs with the beer, I paused at the top landing, looking down the hall. The guest room door stood open a crack. I walked past our bedroom toward it, not really sure what I had in mind. My heart felt like it was in my throat as I drew even with the doorway and pushed it open further. The room is set up with the bed against the back and side wall in the corner, beneath a window. You can see the whole bed from the hall, and I saw it fully now. Sara was sprawled on her stomach. She was covered from about the middle of her back down with a sheet and blanket, except for one leg that stuck out from beneath, bare and exposed. My gaze drifted from her bare sole up her leg. I could just see the curve of her ass as it disappeared beneath the covers. My cock stirred slightly. I leaned against the door frame, thoughts racing, all leading back to Ginger. Sara stirred, rousing me from my thoughts. I realized how it would look, how high the creepy-factor would be if she woke to find me staring in at her, beer in hand, so I retreated to my bedroom.

Propped on the bed, sipping the beer, I thought more. I looked at the clock. I didn't know how far away Chris' place was. Was he fucking her yet? I cursed myself as my cock jumped at the thought. I sorted through my feelings as I sipped my beer. It came down to a sense of being set up, put simply. Yes, finding Sarah here, Ginger's approval at my being with her, had been as promised, a really nice surprise. But it seemed it had simply served another purpose for Ginger, clearing the way for her to be with Chris again.

Could I be mad? It was what we'd agreed to. In fact, Sarah had been her idea, I hadn't even asked for anything in return for giving in on Chris. But still, the way it had gone down, the sense of being set up, that was what bugged me. And I was mad.

Overarching it all, however, was the excitement that took control at the thought of what she was doing. The thought of her out fucking, no matter whom she was with, where she was, or when she was doing it, excited me. There was no sense denying it. The question in my mind, as I finished the beer and settled down on my pillows, was how I would react when she came home. I didn't want to fight, but I had to let her know how she'd made me feel when she ran out on me tonight. Clear in my conviction, I rubbed my eyes, let them close to rest them a bit, not intending to sleep.

I was startled awake by a noise, I thought from outside. The clock read 2:30. Damn, I had slept, and for a while. Ginger's side of the bed was empty. I strained to listen, wondering what woke me, when I heard the front door open and close. She was home. I tried to ready myself for our talk, steeling my nerves. I sat up at first, but thought better of it, didn't want to look as if I were ready for a fight, and settled down on my back instead.