Ginger and Chris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guest closet is a medium-sized walk-in. Within a couple of weekends I'd blocked off the left side of it to make a small room. I pushed extra clothes we kept in that closet back against the opening to it. No guest would see it, unless they were in there poking around. I found a large piece of 1-way glass and used a mirror frame to make it look like a full-sized mirror on our bedroom wall.

Ginger went nuts when I'd finished. It was a while before we put it to good use, but she'd make me go in there and watch her play with herself until we pulled the trigger for real. There are a few of guys from the list now who she invites over when they're in town. Two of them know I'm watching, the other thinks he's banging my wife while I work late.

It turned out great. Ginger gets to have me watch her, something she loves. I don't have to see or talk to the guys. And I watch them fuck her in our bed, something that seems dirty and forbidden for no real good reason, but is a huge turn on for us both.

The unintended consequence of Mark's cum running down her leg led to the other thing that stuck around. She decided that day that seeing me lick someone else's cum off her skin was at least as much of a turn on as me licking it out of her.

The closet-room has paid off here as well. When she's in the mood for it, she just has them pull out, or she'll suck them off to finish them. I'll admit it's not my favorite thing to do, but the way she writhes around coupled with the things that come out of her mouth when I'm licking cum off of her make it easy to set aside my reservations.

Like I said, things have slowed down, but the intensity has stayed way up. She's with someone a few times a month now, more or less depending on their travel schedules. If it's slow, she'll ring up Chris or Mark and pay them a visit.

When I'm really lucky, which is every so often... really just once in a while, she'll saunter up to me, put her chin on my shoulder, and whisper "Why don't you go pick me out something to wear, and let's see if we can't get me laid tonight..."

And those...well, those are the best nights of all.

NOTE: This is the last of my stories about Ginger and I. While I love to write about it, and the fun certainly continues, I think there are only so many ways to describe the things that go on. I'd hate to become repetitious.

I do have my version of how Ginger and Sarah first hooked up knocking around in my head, and that will be next from me.

Until then, thanks for reading and thanks to those who had nice comments. For the haters, be sure to rate parts I and II the same low rating. I'd hate for you to be inconsistent after "not reading" them both. I hope you all find peace some day.