Ginger Ch. 07

Story Info
Yvonee reconciles the two loves in her life.
1.8k words
4.55
16.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days later, after Bruce had left for work in the morning, Yvonne found herself up in her bedroom going through the daily ritual and specific tasks for the day that Karen had laid out for her. She started out by anointing herself with ginger scented oil, which had the by now usual effect on her cunt. She took some of the arousal cream that Karen had provided her with and applied it to her clit. She took her kegel exerciser - a Lucite rod with differently sized metal balls encased inside it, increasing from smallest to largest from one end to the other - and applied some of the ginger lube to it. When Karen had first started having her do this she'd only been able to hold the small end inside her while supporting the larger end with her hand, but by now she was easily able to shove the large end inside herself and hold it in place using only her pussy muscles while she engaged in a series of deep knee bends. Bruce had certainly appreciated her increased ability to grip his cock with her cunt when he fucked her, and with longing she realized he'd now have to wait until the end of the month before experiencing that pleasure again. She wondered idly whether Karen's cunt was quite as tight as her own, and what Bruce thought of it, or if he thought of her while fucking Karen, then quickly banished those thoughts from her head.

Her kegel exercises complete, she laid down on the bed and picked up her rabbit vibe, applying some of the ginger lube to it, then switched both controls on full and shoved it deep inside her pussy. Her task was simple in theory but quite difficult to achieve in practice. Karen required that she pump her pussy 2000 times with the vibrator without having an orgasm. She was allowed to take as long as necessary in order to do so, as long as the 2000 pumps were completed by the end of the day, but any time she stopped the count was rounded down to the nearest 100. So if she stopped at pump 378, she would start up again at 300 when she resumed.

She was able to finish her assigned task in a single session, although it took her most of the morning to complete it. The arousal cream on her clit combined with the effects of the ginger had her quite turned on, and she was only just able to catch herself several times right on the brink of having an orgasm. In addition her head repeatedly and continuously filled with images of Bruce and Karen fucking in the bed she was now laying in. By the time she completed her 2000 pumps she was both physically and emotionally drained, and for reasons she wasn't fully able to articulate, she started to cry.

* * * * *

A few evenings later Yvonne was at Karen's flat, tied to the St Andrew's cross. Her body was oiled with the ginger oil, clover clamps were attached to her nipples, and a vibrating egg was in her ass, coated as usual with ginger lube. Yvonne had come to find that she now craved the burning sensation brought on by the powdered ginger, and considered it quite normal for either her cunt, her ass, or both to be burning most of the time. Karen had applied some of the arousal cream to her clit, and was now seated in front of her on a kitchen chair, holding an artist's paintbrush. More of the arousal cream was on the paintbrush, and Karen was slowly but incessantly tickling Yvonne's clit with it. Yvonne would need to endure 42.195 minutes of her tickle marathon, mimicking the 42.195 km in an actual marathon, without having an orgasm. Images of her husband and Mistress fucking had flooded Yvonne's mind in the days following the banquet. She struggled with them now, and that struggle distracted her from her ordeal.

For her part, Karen certainly noticed her sub's distraction, reminding her several times throughout to focus. So although Yvonne was able to get through the tickle marathon successfully, she wasn't at all surprised when Karen picked up a leather slapper and proceeded to use it on her cunt. The sensation was moderately severe, and not at all unpleasant. Although it still required some struggling on Yvonne's part not to orgasm from the effects of having her pussy slapped, she found the overall effect to be quite cathartic. From somewhere deep within her being, she began to weep uncontrollably. Karen set down the slapper and approached her, cradling Yvonne's head against her shoulder and caressing her hair. "There there," she said, "what's wrong?"

"I hate that you let Bruce fuck you," Yvonne whimpered.

"Really?" Karen asked. "In that case, why did you allow it to happen?"

"It was during the banquet," Yvonne stammered. "I wasn't supposed to speak."

"If I give you an instruction, as long as it's within your limits and doesn't impinge on your marriage, then your choices are to either use your safe-word, or to follow my instructions to the letter," Karen reminded her. "You made a choice not to use your safe-word. For that matter you weren't gagged, so you could have simply spoken up and put a stop to it."

"I guess that's true," Yvonne sniffled, "but I didn't want you to be displeased with me. You were there to ask Bruce's permission to collar me, and I didn't want you to retract that offer."

"Ah, now we get down to the crux of it. Brutal honesty time, okay?"

Yvonne nodded, wondering where her Mistress was going with this.

"You're a sweet and gentle soul, Yvonne, but I think even you would admit that you're a bit spoilt." She finished this last bit with a slight rising intonation, almost as if asking a question. "I'm asking you to accept my collar, and I needed to see how badly you want it, how fully you're ready to commit yourself. I know that you made a similar commitment to Bruce when he asked you to marry him, but in that case he was essentially offering you an easy life. Bruce is a good man, he provides for you well, and he seems to give you most of what you want. Probably the most difficult thing you've ever asked him for is what you do with me, and even that he allowed you to have without putting up much of a fuss. Yes?"

Yvonne nodded again.

"I put you in a situation where you were presented with two difficult choices. You didn't want Bruce to fuck me, and you did want to accept my collar. By not safe-wording, you showed me which you wanted more. You showed me that you were willing to give something up that meant quite a lot to you, that you were willing to commit an unselfish act, in order to wear my collar."

Yvonne blinked, her tears at least momentarily halted, as she considered her situation from this new angle. She wasn't ready to fully embrace Karen's point of view just yet, but at the very least she was no longer distraught. "You could have warned me," she said.

"I didn't want you over-thinking it," Karen said. "I wanted to see what your subconscious would do, when presented with the choice suddenly and unexpectedly. I didn't warn Bruce ahead of time either, and I must admit that the look on his face when I offered to let him fuck me in your stead was quite priceless. By the way, I found Bruce to be a capable and generous lover - for a man, that is."

Yvonne smiled through her tears for the first time since their conversation had begun. "That he is," she replied, "that he is."

"Now, how about if I untie you from that cross and take you to bed with me?" Karen asked. "You can put that talented tongue of yours to good use, and make me cum," and that is precisely what they proceeded to do.

* * * * *

Yvonne made it through her month successfully, without having an orgasm. Several times during that month Bruce took Karen up on her offer to come and fuck him at night, and although Yvonne still struggled with that she also discovered that she was starting to let go of her unease with it, and was slowly but surely coming to terms with her subspace with respect to her Mistress. Her collaring ceremony was held privately, at Bruce and Yvonne's home, with only the three of them in attendance. Yvonne of course was naked throughout the ceremony, and knelt at Karen's feet. Bruce officiated, surprised to find how proud he was of Yvonne for having made it through to that point. After vows were exchanged Karen latched the collar in place around Yvonne's neck, then the three of them retired upstairs to the bedroom, where Yvonne experienced her first orgasm in a month, and her first as Karen's collared sub. Bruce lay back on the bed and unrolled a condom over his cock, allowing him to use some of the ginger lube without it affecting him. Yvonne climbed on top of him and rode his cock, while Karen simultaneously fucked her up the ass with her strap-on. Yvonne came like there was no tomorrow, and she couldn't imagine a more wonderful way in which to do so than sandwiched between the two people whom she held most dear.

* * * * *

The following Friday was the start of Yvonne's next weekend with Karen. Karen was having a small get together for several of her friends from the scene, and it would be Yvonne's first presentation to them as Karen's collared sub. As she walked through the lobby of Karen's building, Simon the doorman called her over and handed her the canvas tote Karen had left for her, along with her instructions. She recalled how self-conscious she'd been about the doorman the first time she'd accompanied Karen back to her flat, and how she now thought nothing of having this man hand her instructions from her Mistress and thanking him politely for it before wishing him a pleasant evening as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She read the instructions as she rode up in the lift, and once she reached Karen's floor she paused in the hallway to strip herself naked, depositing her clothes and bra - she never wore panties any more when going to see Karen - in the canvas tote. From within the tote she fetched some clover clamps, which she affixed to her nipples, and a blindfold, which she placed over her eyes. Dropping to her knees, she knocked on Karen's door. When it opened, she heard the sound of voices and laughter from within, and her nose detected a definite scent of ginger. Her cunt started to drip in response.

The End