Ginger Fabulously Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ... why?" She was smiling gorgeously.

"Let me show you!!" I did ... we were both rather breathless after. No, I'm not telling.

"My god, I don't think I've had this much sex since I was a newlywed." If you have love in your life it might make for a lovely night of pleasure. Perhaps the winner gets to be Marco, the other Polo. Either way you both win! We did!

Tomorrow, Saturday, would be our last full day together. Emily's conference ended and her flight was early Sunday morning. So, as we toweled, then dressed, we talked about the night. I was fumbling around in my luggage looking for something -- and I stopped and stared. I turned to Emily. "Come here a moment honey." She peered over my shoulder as I pointed to what was in the little compartment in the suitcase. "Look at what that scamp of a wife put in my luggage! She didn't tell me. How hysterical!" I just shook my head and smiled.

Emily gawked, "Is that what I think it is?" I took out the dildo and harness, held it up. "Oh my gawd, Julia, I've read about them, heard women talk about them -- even on their husbands or boyfriends but oh my!!" She kissed me. "You are one lucky girl, girl." I smiled and nodded.

"I know honey, I really, really do. You have tonight and tomorrow to decide if you might want to play. No obligation."

Ginger smiled. "That's very sweet -- and tempting. I believe I will smile early and often in the conference. 'Leave 'em guessing' as the saying goes." We both giggled. I took the plastic cock and mimed giving it a blowjob. Ginger laughed and laughed. She grabbed the thing out of my hand. "Let me show you what I'm more used to." She imitated my actions, then placed her free hand behind her head, as if being held and/or pushed. I was hysterical laughing. I took her hand in mine ... and we imitated that we were both teasing and pleasing the plastic dick. Oh my goodness, we would have some fun with this.

Sheri, you wicked scamp. I love you so damn much!! Dammit, I was so busy with Ginger, I'd forgotten to call. Shit!

I held Ginger close as we kissed. What a sweetie. I wish she could have stayed. Crap. "Hey, umm, I just thought of this. What time is your flight Sunday?"

"9 am. Why?"

"Well, no pressure now -- but if you wish, you could bring your suitcase to my room, stay the night, and leave the hotel ... and bus, cab, whatever, Sunday morning. Just give it some thought, huh?"

She nodded, smiling. "I think my biggest task tomorrow will be keeping my mind on whatever is being discussed." We kissed, deliciously and warmly, one more time. I shushed her out the door before either of us changed our minds -- again!! 11:30 me; 12:30 her. You know what I did

Sheri was sleepy but happy that I called. "So, tell me." I cried again.

"First of all, Sheri Jo Williams, I love you, you wicked bitch. I found your secret!" We both giggled. "Sheri, I feel like shit and I feel wonderful. Emily is such a doll. I honest to god think you'd love her if you ever met her. And no, that's not gonna ever happen. She was adventurous and hesitant; she took and gave fabulously. I miss you so much, wifey. I can not wait to see you." I didn't tell her about changing the flight -- but Randi knew. It was to be a surprise. I did, however, describe, in detail, the very funny byplay between the two of us and the plastic cock. Oh my god how we laughed!!

"Julia, I've debated about this all day ... but we're so good I'm just gonna say it." I heard the deep breath. "Much as we love each other, and god how I love you, maybe it's not a bad thing to play if ... and I do mean if, someone comes along that knocks one of us off our feet. There; I said it. I'm not encouraging or anything just puttin' it out there."

Okay, I totally hated the idea! I waited a lifetime for a woman and a love I never knew I wanted or was capable of. This much I had to admit: it was something that we would talk about. This was a completely unplanned interlude. Lovely as Emily is, I wanted my wife! I told her so, "I love you, Sheri!" I had to choke back the lump in my throat. She heard it, too.

Very softly and with passion, "I love you Julia Ann Simpson-Williams. I told you and the world I did when I slipped that ring on your finger. I meant it then and I mean it now." Some executive; I was a sobbing mess. "Shhh!" Yes Ma'am. "Sleep sweet lover; see you soon. Muah!"

I sniffled and choked out, "I love you too. Oh my god do I ever; night lover!" A few more words of love exchanged and we both hung up. I cried myself to sleep. No I didn't. Geez. I smiled as I lay in bed, thinking of how good my life was and how happy I was. The sleep I had was not nearly long enough but very relaxing.

Saturday

The only thing I despise more than alarm clocks is waking up with my wife not next to me. Yeah I said it yesterday. Yeah, this is how much my life has changed. I was damn glad of it too! I wasn't sore, but I knew I had had a full night of loving. I felt slinky, loose, and sexy as all hell. She took one look at me in the mirror and laughed. I blushed. You would look like this if you were me girly girl. She just winked -- oh yeah, never mind. She blushed. Isn't she just the bomb? Yup! I dressed, enjoyed breakfast (looked for Ginger) and hurried to the ballroom.

I was on call all day off and on. The weekend was going very well, actually. There were some important things that were being discussed in different forms and fashions. People from around the country came to find me, congratulate me, and tell me, in various ways, that this was the best event of its kind they'd ever been to. That was very satisfying. Obviously, an event like this has a lot of helping hands shaping and making it run the way it has. My closing remarks tomorrow (being written as the day went along) would very much include credit to those involved. Praise in public: Thank you Mr. Watson.

Lunch was with compatriots. Sheri was supposed to be landing ... I looked at my watch. Yup, right about now. Oh well. The day was to end at 4 pm. Won't go into detail, but we figured that some would leave tonight, some Sunday morning, and most after the conference shut down. The 4 pm close today was to allow those who were leaving time to get a flight home for bedtime.

4 pm. A text from Ginger: she's waiting in my room. Yay! Julia's world, party time! Excellent!! I got lassoed into having drinks with a small crowd of higher ups from other parts of the country. Gotta do it. Mostly strategic stuff; I won't bore you. They're, for the most part, good, smart, capable people. I did my best to stay interested and engaged. I missed my honey and, Ginger was waiting. Finally, people started drifting. Dinner plans had been made. I thanked them, sincerely, for their feedback and contributions. I hurried to the room.

I opened the door. Oh my god. Shock and awe baby! There, on the bed, was a very lovely, very nude Ginger with a huge smile on her face -- and a harness and dildo!! She was flushed with excitement and energy. I gaped, I giggled, I was naked in record time, leaving pieces of clothing strewn in my wake. I stood next to the bed, put my hand on my chin, and said, "Why Julia, there appears to be a very lovely naked lady, with a dick, in your bed! What will you do about this? Well, Julia, I think you should let the naked lady splain herself. Ahh, good idea. Splain yourself naked lady."

I had a hard time keeping a straight face through all that. Ginger? She was bright red and laughing. She started to talk. I gave her a break -- I shushed her with a very lovely, very warm, lingering kiss. I pinched a nipple, she squeaked into the kiss, pulled me to her ... and that is how our Saturday evening began. Me: bowing to the audience.

"I couldn't stop thinking about last night all day today Julia. I could barely sit still -- and sitting still was damn hard as well." I could relate. "I thought about us, I thought about this..." she wiggled her hips "and I thought, well, let me see if I can figure out how to put the damn thing on. Then, after I finally figured it out, I looked in the mirror. How ridiculous." I was grinning and nodding. "So I'm standing in front of the mirror, hands on hips, with this thing on ... and I thought, 'hmm, might be interesting to greet Julia like this -- from bed. So I did. Your reaction was fabulous!"

"All righty then. Now that you've got that thing on how do you want to take me with it?" I ran a finger around a breast, teasing a nipple, as I talked. Ginger squirmed ... oh my, hers was an engine that was warm and ready to go.

"I, uhh ... umm."

I climbed on the bed, straddled her, kissed her, and breathed, "Why don't you get this ready and I'll start on top. We'll see how it plays out from there." I didn't give her time to protest or think; I scampered to her face and lowered myself to her mouth. She moaned, I grinned, and she got busy! I really, honest to god, didn't want or expect her to take me to an orgasm, but the woman was amazing!! I couldn't make myself get off her. She wouldn't let me either! She had firm hold of my hips. I sighed, moaned, leaned forward, lay my hands on the headboard and she pleasured me. It was when her thumb found my clit that I let loose. (I just closed my eyes and shivered as I remembered!) My stomach clenched, my toes curled, my legs shook, my eyes clenched shut; I rocked, bucked and shook. That damn tongue just ate me up. Oh my god! Umm, I apologize -- I'll be back in a few minutes. Sheri is looking over my shoulder as I type. I think she wants to ... gotta go!!

Phew! Well now, I'm back. Once that wife of mine revs up her engine, she ... let's leave it at this: I poured myself into the chair - liquidly. Several hours have passed since we, I ... Me: smiling. Now, where were we?

So, this 'novice' had given me a luxurious time of it, preparing me for a maiden voyage - for her! After we spent a good bit of time kissing, I slid down her to the harness. I made quite a show of having the dildo enter me, including having Emily hold my lips open. God, how she blushed; I really thought she might spend from that alone. I took the length of it a little at a time -- more for show. She never took her eyes off it. I reveled in her enjoyment and in my own pleasure. She knew just what to do -- I knew she would. She used her hips in perfect coordination with mine. We danced as one. I saw it coming in her eyes. I lowered my fingers to her pearl to help her ever the edge of the cliff she teetered at and my reward was her explosion, which sent me into mine. It was a glorious thing what I was witness to. She gripped the bottom of the headboard with her fingers to help drive her hips. I rocked hard and deep, both of us crying out in pleasure. God it was good!! She fought for one last determined push, I rocked quick and hard back at her. We collapsed together as well.

The only question left? Did she want another, this time with us in the missionary position? Yes -- it was spectacular!

We ordered dinner and used the time to shower together. Geez I was sore -- fabulously so. Sheri might be a wee bit upset about that, but she would, I can assure you, be well compensated for my soreness. Wink! The shower was intimate and sexy. So much so that I had to scamper, towel wrapped around me, dripping wet, to answer the door. The room service dude gaped, I waved him in. I signed the check as he put everything on the table, and he left -- not before devouring me with his eyes. Men! He didn't need me to flash him to enjoy the show in his imagination. Emily came out of bathroom, in a towel, laughing her head off. She'd seen it all from the doorway just out of sight. We ate dinner with our towels on. No sense putting on clothes we were just gonna take off anyway. I had ordered a bottle of wine; it wasn't very good but it was the best they had. I made a mental note -- next convention, find a decent liquor or wine store and buy some before checking in. The food was okay. I couldn't wait to get home to Teresa's fabulous cooking. Yes, that too! Green eyes glittered with lust!! Yum!

Well, we were dressed, sorta, and sat on the patio, sipped wine and chatted. Ginger talked about her day and the finish of her conference. I asked if she wanted to talk about what awaited her at home. She sighed, stared at the glass, sighed, and shook her head. "He leaves me, changes the locks, and loots the joint accounts. My attorney is going to have him for lunch. It really shook me Julia. I suppose I knew it was coming. The romance had just about completely disappeared. I stopped caring really. What was that movie ... "War of the Roses?" That was kind of us -- two bedrooms, one house, two lives. Shit! Thing is, if he did it to me, he'll probably do it to her - like I care."

Then she cried. Of course she cared. I just moved my chair close to her, gently brought her head to my shoulder, and let her have her cry. I'd had back breakups but this one -- ouch! We didn't know each other all that well, of course, but what I knew of her, she didn't deserve this! I only know I'm going to do any and every damn thing I need to for this not to happen with Sheri and me. MINE!

She asked, "What about after I'm home, Julia? I mean, after meeting you and this."

I answered as honestly as I could. "Em, you're going through hell. Take your time; no rushing around, doing this and that, falling into bed with the first person you see. Let life happen; you'll know when you're ready." Geez, me, life coach? She cried a little as she nodded. I squeezed her hand; she gave a wan smile but her eyes were warm. The sun had set, fabulously red, slipping from the cloudless sky. The air was cooling rapidly; it does that in the desert -- no humidity. So we took our glasses and went inside.

I left the door open a little; the cool night air would be wonderful in the room. We sat at the table and chatted. I told Emily some of our story ... she smiled a lot. She did gawk when I told her about Sue and the limbo dance. Yeah, she couldn't believe it either. Geez, I still can't. I cried a little as I told her about Sheri being stabbed, how close we came to losing each other, and why I had gone the lengths I had to see to it we were married every which way possible. She nodded thoughtfully. I glanced at the clock -- 8:30 already? My god we women do gab!!

"Emily, this being our final night together, is there anything you'd like to experiment with or experience -- either giving or receiving? Anything, absolutely anything that might be in your heart's desires."

Her eyes filled; she lowered her head. "You are so sweet Julia. You just give and give."

I laughed softly. "Ginger, baby here (I pointed) is testament to, umm, your capacity and capability to give as well. She thanks you."

She smiled shyly. "That was pretty damn good wasn't it? God I loved it. I'm going to have to get one of those things soon. I guess I'll be using it mostly on myself early on." She shook her head again.

"Yeah ... maybe look around online, too, Em, if you don't already have one, for a dildo with a suction-type base. You'll figure it out; my god, you've certainly rocked my world." She blushed fabulously; I leaned in for a kiss. "Shall we?"

We did. Before we lay back on the bed, I took my wine glass, pulled her forward a bit, then pushed her back so the wine soaked her -- first one breast, then the other. Then I took my good, sweet time removing the wine. It was very romantic, sexy and slow until, umm, it wasn't. She was crazy with lust. I dripped wine down the front of her ... neck, belly, and pussy. I lapped my way up her body -- simply glorious. Her skin trembled as I teased and pleased. She moaned in frustration as I refused her every effort at the desperately sought release. What I had in mind would more than make up for it. She did make me pay though -- my hair was pulled, my back was ridged. I loved it; and when I finally whispered what she desperately wanted to hear, she pleaded into my mouth as I slipped between her legs. I drew them over my shoulders; she still had me prisoner in our kiss.

I began; she caught on quickly -- I knew she would. This is, to me, the most glorious way we women love each other ... warm body to warm body, mirrors, my slippery, silky, wet sex meeting my lover's. Hands, mouth, lips, tongue free to pleasure, ravage, and tease. I finally tore away from her kiss; she was in full pant mode. I buried my face in her wine-scented neck and gave her the vampire kiss. (No not really!) I wanted to mark her, give her something to remember me with -- at least for a few days. She screamed my name. Oh yeah, girl, take it all the way. We drove each other crazily, wildly, and thoroughly into the wonderful explosion of a shattering orgasm. Her body went absolutely still, and then exploded wildly. She bucked, thrust, flailed, her face was a flushed mask; she grunted, called out; it was impossible to see into her to feel what she was feeling, but her body spoke eloquently of the devastating pleasure she was enjoying.

I rode with her in my own. That I can explain. Not a small part of my blissful explosion came from and with hers. It was a glorious thing we were doing, magnificently passionate and intimate. Hardly a virgin, but experiencing her first loving with and from a woman, she was a fabulously gifted beginner. My body blew up in heat; a wonderful, satisfying warmth from deep inside. It swept me up in a spinning, whirling vortex of pleasure. It was extravagant, it was devastating, it was overwhelming. I cried out as it swept through me. We drove each other with frenetic energy. I feared it would never end and hated that it would -- and it did. I held her tight as we each moved, frantically trying to drag the last magnificent bits of it from each other. When it finally released each of us from its grasp we were breathless, coated with dew, and sated. My body was so warm, from both of us, that I wanted to move off of hers. But I just couldn't -- I'm not sure I had the energy anyway; I didn't want to leave the trembling figure of the lover who had just shared that glorious ride with me.

The aftershocks were a wonderful thing. Emily's arms lay at her side. Her glorious hair was everywhere. I picked at a few strands in her mouth. I kissed those soft, parched lips gently. She cried softly; I held her. We lay together silently. I leaned and picked up my wine glass, took a sip, and offered it to Emily. I drizzled a little of it; she smiled. The kiss was wet, warm, soft, loving, and god help me, she started again. She flipped me over and whispered, "My turn lover!" HELP!

The engines hadn't quite cooled for either of us, thank you God! I was still pulsing, sore, and ... oh god, apparently, very ready! The bitch did glorious things to my breasts ... oh my word! She did her best to suck the whole of one into her mouth -- much as you-know-who has done. Then she held it with her teeth while her tongue caressed and bathed my nipple. Maybe it was the combination of pain from her teeth and pleasure from her tongue; she had freed one and moved to its sister and was repeating the procedure when it happened. I went flying headlong into a spend. I know -- just from my breasts being pleasured! I was so shaken by it I didn't ... oh it didn't matter. It just left me breathless, helpless and gloriously limp. I guess I could describe it as a tornado dropping out of the clouds, leaving ruination in its path, and then disappearing in the same mysterious way it had appeared. That was how I felt. Thank you God and thank you Ginger.

The fact that baby was still sore hadn't mattered much earlier and didn't now. Apparently Emily had memorized the entire playbook on tribbing; she gave me everything I'd given her -- with a few wrinkles of her own. I would describe them but I'm a greedy wench; only my honey gets to know. Me: sticking my tongue out. This time, for me at least, the blast furnace of my orgasm was dialed down a bit; exhaustion had to be the reason. Lord knows the gorgeous woman who made such spectacular love to me wasn't. She did everything but carve me up into little bite size chunks and devour me -- and as thorough and persistent as she was, she just may have. There were little bite marks and red things on my body. God they felt good. I'm not sure about all that happened, though Em did have rows of red on her back; she thanked me. The two of us were so overheated and spent at the end, while we remained joined at the, umm, hips, she slid off my tummy to try and get some fresh air onto both of us. It was actually too much; the cool night air left me shivering helplessly. That's how deep in my core the heat of our loving had been born -- I was shivering inside as well as outside. Anybody relate?