Ginger Fabulously Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Potty time! Good lord; 11 pm already? We agreed to soak in the Jacuzzi before bed -- to sleep!! Dear God, no more loving tonight. Umm. Yeah, in the Jacuzzi; no, don't ask how. I don't know.

Sunday

I'm pretty sure I kissed Emily goodnight before I fell asleep. She must have set the alarm. She mentioned something about it the next morning. I just know it came all too damn soon. I didn't throw the clock clear across the room; wanted to. The she-devil has amazing bright eyes. She wanted more of me this early in the morning? Oh god, okay - one more goodbye. I made quick work of her with my tongue and fingers. She returned the favor; yup, she decided she wanted the final ride to be the old favorite: sixty nine. What the hell. God it was amazing. Then she insisted that I shower with her. BIG mistake. After yet one more goodbye, wrapped in a towel, I collapsed on the bed as she hummed, dressed, packed, and primped. I was dead woman walking, prone on my back. I wanted to stick a finger in her power source. Dope, that's how all this got started. Yum! In one last desperate, tear filled kiss, she used a finger to give me some of her extra energy. She licked every drop of me from it, leaving me weak and wanting more. We hugged forever; she ran out the door and was gone.

I slept until my cell rang. My god, my car was waiting to take me ... I smiled. Sheri! I was a tornado (no comments) as I dressed, packed, scurried, hurried, and ran like mad. I yelled over my shoulder at the front desk, "Just send the bill; I'm late." Linda will yell at me. No she won't. I slept on the plane.

Randi took one look at me and laughed. I mean howled; bitch was bent over she was laughing so hard. What could I do? I kissed her hello, blushed furiously, and slunk into the back seat. She -- yeah, she buckled me in. She had the gall to laugh all the way home too. I love her, really I do.

Oh my god! I was in the car when I screamed. Randi nearly ran off the road. I had slept through the whole damn morning and into the early afternoon, completely missed all the closing ceremonies AND my speech!! Oh my God!! I hung my head in complete shame -- and smiled. Naturally that was the part Randi saw. "She was that good, huh?"

I turned bright red and nodded, still smiling. "Ginger; her hair. Emily is from Dayton, Ohio. It was an accident. Yeah, Sheri knows. This is still a surprise right?"

Randi snickered, "What? How you look or that you're coming home early?" She looked in the mirror. I gave her the finger; we both laughed. How can I not love her?

"And you princess? How was your weekend?" Just big smiles; no words were needed. Gotcha. She took my bag out of the trunk. I sorta, kinda tried to hide behind her as she knocked on the door. Teresa answered. I peeked and put my finger over my lips. She nodded and pointed upstairs. I kissed Randi, she hugged Teresa, we set a time for tomorrow, and she left. Teresa stared at me; two blinks!

I just shrugged. I snuck up the stairs, trying to surprise my honey. I peeked in the door. She lay, naked, on our bed. How? I have no idea!

"Welcome home Mrs. Simpson-Williams. Thought I'd unwrap the present before you played with it." I cried, completely helpless with my love for her. I quick-like-bunny threw off my clothes and joined her. She held her arms out in greeting. Oh god, her kiss was so wonderful. I had missed her so badly. Ginger is a dear. My heart and soul was here next to me in our bed. After -- okay, fine, the first go-round, she gave it up. She just had a feeling I would try for an earlier flight so she'd spent much of the night, after dinner, in just a bathrobe. When she heard the knock, she knew it was me. A little spritz, the bathrobe was gone, and she was in bed. How fabulous is my wife? She told me this in the Jacuzzi as we drank wine, which she had put on ice The bubbles and the heat soothed baby, who had been further 'abused' by her wife. Heavenly! Yes, both! Do you really have to ask?

There would be other nights to sleep. This one? We soaked, sipped, and I told her about my weekend. Sheri shuddered as I told her about the horrible end to the Emily's marriage. She was very quiet when I told her of my thoughts as I held Emily as she sobbed. She did smile very softly. Her eyes were so very warm and green. I kissed her. That, umm, began the next round.

We lay in bed together. I made little mewing noises as Sheri bent to my breast. She had been amused the first time at the red marks and bite marks. I explained them as best as I could; I think my not being sure amused her more. My honey made me feel like a goddess with her love. She was tender, she was loving, and the bitch held back my pleasure for what had to be hours. Just as if she knew (which, of course, she did) that one more touch, lick or thrust would send me up and over -- she would stop. I moaned in agony. More; stop. I begged. She straddled me, 'made' me eat her out -- and held my hands over my head so I couldn't have any way to pleasure myself. I took her hard and fast; her punishment -- to demand another. I sobbed as I pleasured her. Isn't she simply the best lover a woman could have?

Just before she tipped for the second time this go-round, she moved, kissed me on the lips, and found my weeping sex with hers. I cried out with joy as she ground herself to me; we each panted, cried and screamed in joyous bliss as the car screamed down the hill, through spins, turns and blinding flashes of light. Oh my god it was fabulous torture. That heat I described earlier ... the devastating, wonderful one -- yup, back again. I welcomed it like it had been weeks, maybe months, when in fact it had been only ... it simply devoured me. I could feel it in Sheri as well. I knew her body and how she took her pleasure. Her grunts were sweet music, her clenched eyes and gritted teeth were beautiful, her athletic form was taut and firm; she absolutely pulsed from the energy of it. I couldn't see it; the light show behind my eyelids was too bright. I felt the energy of it ooze from her as we lay together, two bodies, two hearts, two souls, one life.

She filled me with her energy; it shocked and amazed me when I tipped so quickly into a second; she tensed, hesitated, and joined me. This was desperation! Oh please god, don't let this continue, I just can't stand it. And oh please, don't ever let it leave. I love her too much; I want us to ... stay ... like ... this ... and it slipped away. I was cold, empty, and sad. Her long arm reached for the lamp and turned it off. We kissed, we caressed, we murmured, and, after a time, we slipped, slowly, into a deep, satisfying sleep.

Emily? We had exchanged business cards; mostly a formality. Sheri asks if I think about her, miss her. I answer honestly. Yes, every now and then. That was an unexpected, fabulous interlude with a very lovely woman. And I was desperately happy to be home with the love of my life.

I chose the title intentionally. Truth is, Ginger was fabulously taken. She, in turn, had taken me, fabulously, as well.

Author's Note

Fiction: always and ever. Please know that. I read an essay on descriptive writing. To borrow a few words: It is as if I am a painter and only allowed two colors: black (font) and white (screen). The author goes on to outline, brilliantly, how descriptive writing adds texture, feeling, flavor and more. I pray that I am able to convey these things in my work. I try to speak to you through (in this story) Julia - of her love, her pleasure, her turmoil, her joy. Each time, as I create something from nothing I have that as my north star: to engage each reader emotionally, physically, and intellectually. I continually strive to improve. As before, the story line in no way reflects my personal feelings about fidelity in a relationship! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for each vote, each note, everything. To bring a little ray of sunshine into a reader's day is something I hold dear.