Ginger Faces the East

Story Info
Ginger wrestles two Japanese schoolgirls.
1.4k words
3.91
36k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two of Ginger Jobbing series.

*****

Ginger stood in her corner, trying to flex the anxiety out of her hands by clenching and unclenching her fists. She had accepted a handicap tag match because it offered double her normal pay. When she found out her opponents were two japanese girls, she thought for sure she could handle two rookies like herself. The girls came out to a techno pop song in their native language, the crowd gave the pair a warm reception as they were easy on the eyes. As the ring announcer introduced them Ginger eyed them each up; Yuki, a tall, model-like girl with slender arms and very long legs. Yuki's straight black hair went nearly down to her ass and Ginger thought this was a big mistake since it was so easy to grab on her giraffe-esque frame. Her partner, Aiko, was much more petite, barely five feet tall, and wore her short dark hair up in pigtails which complimented her outfit as they were both dressed up like schoolgirls with pleated grey skirts and button-up white blouses along with mary jane shoes or black leather with a buckle strap.

Ginger pulled her yellow one piece swimsuit out of the crack of her ass as she brushed her shoulder length red hair out of her face; as soon as the bell rang she marched out of her corner, going to greet Aiko in the center. The crowd was pumped to watch the white girl take another beating and were loudly cheering for the Japanese girl as chants for "Ay-ko! Ay-Ko!" filled the small arena. Ginger went for a collar and elbow tie up but was stopped short when she went to grab the petite asian girl who nimbly ducked under her opponent. Ginger was left confused as it seemed like the other eighteen year old girl had simply disappeared, when she turned around and was greeted with a high flipping dropkick to the jaw.

Ginger was knocked to the mat, stunned as she clutched her jaw, but was promptly pulled up by her hair to have her head tucked inside Aiko's armpit. She was charged like a battering ram into the corner when the diminutive schoolgirl ran up the turnbuckles as easily as though they were stairs. She spun through the nailing Ginger face first into the mat with a tornado bulldog. She was still lying facedown on the mat and could not see the acrobatic little Aiko get up, run to the ropes and bounce off the middle one to perform an asai moonsault, landing her belly against Ginger's back-though she felt her weight come crashing down on her.

She got up and went to her corner to tag in Yuki who slowly stepped over the top rope. Aiko hopped on Ginger's back as the referee signaled for the thirty second legal double team. She yanked back on Ginger's hair in almost a camel clutch style hold as the redhead screeched while Aiko giggled mischievously until Yuki came charging in with a low dropkick, nailing her mary jane's right in the white girl's face. Aiko got up and left Ginger to her partner's mercies while Yuki performed a full body stomping of her opponent. The teen had curled up in a ball when she was pulled to her feet by her hair only to be pushed back against the ropes.

A hard, knife edge chop across the redhead's chest had Ginger wincing; this held her in place as Yuki draped the girl's arms over the top rope as she sized the white girl up and began teeing off with savate kicks. Ginger was bombarded with the tall Asian girl's legs as they smacked repeatedly into her belly and breasts, ultimately finishing with one powerful roundhouse to the head that knocked Ginger out briefly. Her respite was brief as she was hauled up by her shoulder length red hair and irish whipped into the corner. The tall girl turned to yell at the referee, a short japanese man, in her native tongue, while Aiko reached over the turnbuckle to rake her nails across Ginger's face. The shorter girl giggled as the white teen's screams seemed to fall on deaf ears even though she was clearly in the ref's peripheral.

Aiko stopped and stood on the bottom rope to give herself a boost as she wrapped the straps of Ginger's one piece around the redhead's throat, choking the white girl with her own swimsuit. Yuki came flying in with a high knee that landed directly in the center of Ginger's face as it made a crunching sound when it came in contact with the white girl's nose. Ginger fell onto her ass, both hands grabbing her face as her opponents tagged in with a high five. Yuki pulled Ginger up by her hair, scooped the teen up, like she intended a body slam, and dropped to one knee in a painful looking backbreaker.

Howling in agony, Ginger tried to hold her spine but was unable to move fast enough as the blood trickled down her face was met by Aiko's feet. The petite schoolgirl had ran at the ropes on the side facing her partner, did a handspring on the mat, and did a flip in the air; landing with her hard shoes directly on Ginger's nose and mouth in an impressive face stomp. While they still had time, Yuki was able to grab the redhead's legs and twist her over into a boston crab while Aiko sat back to back with her partner, her hands reaching down into Ginger's suit to claw at her breasts in another sort of camel clutch combination submission hold.

Before Ginger could actually scream her surrender, the pair were joined by the referee who promptly shoved his cock into the white girl's mouth. Now the crowd was really raucous as Ginger flailed while her entire body was assaulted. The ref pulled his dick back out, signaling the double teaming was over, as the duo let Ginger flop to the mat in a sweaty, bloody heap. He tucked his tackle back in his trousers as Aiko bent down to rip at her opponent's swimsuit until she exposed Ginger's smooth pussy. She turned around, grabbing each of the redhead's ankles and wrapping Ginger's pale legs around Aiko's own set then bent to jab the white girl in the ribs; when her arms reached back reflexively, Aiko latched onto Ginger's wrists.

It took a few rocks, with the crowd going, "Woah...woah woooooah," until she managed to roll onto her back, stretching Ginger above her in a Romero special. The referee immediately had his cock inside the redhead's pussy as he grabbed her hips and slammed into the teen; power fucking the white girl. Ginger was unable to catch her breath due to the submission hold while simultaneously getting pounded like a slut just as much as she couldn't help it as she involuntarily came with a gasping shudder before going limp in Aiko's grip.

The ref pulled out and signaled for the bell as the girls jumped up and down like they had won a big victory. After Ginger was released she was only able to take a few breaths before she had her face buried in Aiko's pussy; the asian girl pulling aside her white panties to force the redhead to eat her out. Yuki meanwhile was between Ginger's legs as she was focused on grinding her pussy against the redhead's well fucked twat. After Aiko came with a high pitched squeal, the girls switched as Yuki had her long legs wrapped around Ginger's skull as she had her in a figure four headscissors; pushing the teen's mouth and nose deep within her pussy fold.

Not too long after, she came with a shouting scream from the usually stoic girl. They both stood, bowed to the audience and exited the ring, leaving the ref alone to violate Ginger some more. After he stripped himself nude, the ref was almost doing a crossbody pinned as he stuffed his meat back into the redhead's mouth before pulling Ginger into a sitting position. She was rolled onto the back of her neck, so she was almost facing her pussy, with her legs spread wide, as the ref started fucking the hell out of Ginger again but pulled her head up by her hair-so he had her in a ponytail that was like a handle-so she could lick out his asshole. Their lewd noises echoed as the crowd watched, nearly silent, except for a lot of whistles, until the ref groaned aloud. He pulled out and shot his second wad all over Ginger's face. He helped her limp body up as the audience applauded; she was out of breath, covered in blood, sweat and semen, but managed a smile; she would look forward to more paydays like this one.