Ginger Moves Overseas Ch. 11

Story Info
Ginger runs away.
1.7k words
4.62
19.4k
2

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers

I am depressed. I am never going to make friends here in Denmark. Mikkel, Henrik and Nicolaj violated me, but they are still going to tell the Provost at school, and I will be fired.

Worst of all, what will Søren think? I just know he is going to find out, and he will blame me for everything. Maybe it's better this way. I am getting lost in him and I should just pack it up and leave to avoid further humiliation.

I flip open my laptop. "Maybe I can get a job in Denmark's capital, Kopenhagen. I can't go back to the U.S., there is nothing for me there." I make some espresso and sit there for hours, looking for another job. I find two openings that look promising; one at the IT University of Kopenhagen and another at Danmarks Tekniske Universitet. Quickly I submit my resume. Søren will never find me there. The sooner I get away, the better.

I stay in bed the rest of the day, smoking and thinking. While I have had the best sex of my life here, I am frightened by my feelings. "Why would I enjoy spreading my pussy open and exposing all of me? Three guys on me at once? Good girls don't like that, only whores."

In the morning I contemplate reporting for work. "Screw it." I pack a few things and take a train to Kopenhagen. I am going to check it out.

~~

The train pulls into the bustling city, the sun is shining. Everything looks so colorful and modern, mixed with the beautiful old architecture. I find a seat in an outdoor café and relax with an espresso. I sit here basking in the sun with my laptop, looking for jobs and apartments around the city. I must have lost track of time, because when I look up I notice the shadows have lengthened, it's late afternoon.

"I guess I better have a look around before it gets too dark." I pack up my things and leave. I wander down the street, the crowd is thinning out. I stop at a shop window and notice a man in the reflection. Spinning around I spit out, "It's you!! What the hell are you doing here?"

Søren smirks at me and steps up close. He smells so good and I breathe in deeply. He grips my waist with both hands and holds my gaze.

"Time to go home, Ginger. Next time you want to slip away, I suggest you don't use a credit card to purchase your ticket."

My eyes widen in surprise but I don't have time to protest. He grabs my hand and drags me back into the train station. We get on board and as the train pulls away Søren leans in and kisses my neck, then bites it gently.

"Ginger, you are coming home with me. I will not allow you to live on your own. I went to class and saw the bruises on Mikkel's neck. I made him tell me everything."

The train speeds up and the rhythm calms me down. I lean into Søren's chest and close my eyes. I am relieved yet very scared. He is sure to punish me.

Squeezing the back of my neck, Søren gets close to my ear and murmers, "I am glad you know how to defend yourself, but I also know that you enjoyed those cocks in you. You need more training, and I will make sure you get it."

"Yes, Søren," I whisper. I am so tired, I fall asleep on his chest, one hand gripping the front of his shirt.

_______

Ginger looks so pretty, her lips pouting as she breathes deeply. I smell her hair and play with it while she sleeps. "I almost lost her." Sven meets us at the station, when we get home it is almost midnight. Ginger stumbles along behind me. I take her to my special room. "She probably thinks I am going to let her sleep."

I order her to take a shower, and when she emerges, I affix her collar and leash, leaving her naked.

"Come, Ginger. On your hands and knees, follow me."

I walk backwards so I can watch her crawl on the plush red carpeting. Her hips sway, breasts swinging. Wet curly hair cascades down her back and in her face. She is ashamed, I like that. I pull her over to the wall, where I have two iron rings set into the stone, a few feet above her. I put on her leather cuffs and attach her wrists to the rings so her back is towards me.

I loop thick, soft nylon ropes around her neck, down her chest between Ginger's soft warm thighs. Pulling them tightly I go up her back, over her shoulders and criss-cross them in front around her breasts. I make sure they are just tight enough to be uncomfortable, and tie them off behind her.

Rubbing Ginger's ass softly, I spank her lightly. "Søren, I am so sorry," she whispers. "SMACK" I spank her in earnest, one cheek then the other.

"We will see just how sorry you are," I growl in her ear.

Over and over I spank Ginger's sweet round ass, watching it turn pink. She moans and wiggles her hips, and this makes the rope between her legs grip her pussy lips and open them up for me. Sliding a finger in her wetness I say, "Mmmm Ginger, you are always so ready for me, my good little girl."

Reaching around I cup her warm breasts and roll her hard nipples in my fingers, pulling them away from her body. She thrusts her ass back against me, leaking tears out of her beautiful eyes. The ropes accentuate her curves, she looks so delicious and helpless.

I twist her around and lift one breast into her mouth. "Suck it, make your nipple long and hard."

I pull the other into my mouth, holding her gaze. I suck her nipple between my teeth and flick it rapidly with my tongue.

"Ohhhh, Søren, please don't hurt me," she moans.

"Did I say you could stop? Keep it in your hot little mouth, Ginger."

She is blushing, I can tell I am humiliating her. But my sweet little slut is turned on. I lean back and slap her tit out of her mouth, and proceed to slap them from side to side. I pay special attention to her rock-hard nipples, pinching and slapping them.

"I know you are a slave to your sexuality, but three guys in a steam room? Naughty, naughty. These tits belong to me, can't you stop teasing men with them? You are built for fucking, but only when I want to fuck you."

I undo her cuffs and carry her to my "cross". It is a big wooden "X" that rotates, and I can lift and lower it as I please.

"Wha..what are you doing? What the hell is that?" she whines.

"Be quiet, Ginger, I only want to hear screams or moans from you."

She struggles fiercely, but I overpower her easily. "I am not some wimp like Mikkel. Now accept your punishment. I feel like playing with your hot little body."

_______

Søren spreads me and attaches me to his contraption. I have never seen anything like it. I try to contain my fear and excitement. I am a bit relieved that he is going to punish me, the guilt over enjoying Mikkel, Nicolaj and Henrik violating me is too much.

I strain at the ropes, but that only pulls them tighter. He slips the ropes so they are directly over my nipples, my soft flesh bulging out on either side. Søren tightens the ropes so they run straight between my swollen pussy and over my clit.

"That's much better, don't you agree, Ginger?"

His cold blue eyes are close to my face. He grabs my hair and kisses me, I can't stop looking at him. I return his kiss hungrily, despite my fear. Søren yanks on my ropes, cutting into my pussy and pulling them back and forth across my clit.

I am spread out and helpless, at his mercy.

Søren rubs his hands all over my body, squeezing my ass which is still tender from my spanking. I shiver at his touch, and watch him as his hands roam everywhere over my soft skin.

"Now you are going to pleasure me, darling."

Søren turns the wheel and I move upside down. The cross is lifted so my mouth is aligned at his waist. He unzips his jeans and traces his silky hard cock over my lips.

"You know what to do, open your slutty mouth. You need a real man's cock to suck."

My face is red from being upside down but I open up and lick him slowly around the rim of his head. I kiss the tip and gently suck it, flicking the sensitive spot. He tastes so good. There is something so erotic about him remaining fully clothed, yet I am naked and helpless.

"Yesss, Ginger, keep going. Your hot little mouth belongs to me."

Søren grips himself and rubs his cock in circles around my mouth. I follow his movement, trying to capture it and suck it.

"Do you want this, Ginger? I know you dream about sucking me off. Do you think you deserve to have me fuck your mouth?"

I whimper, "I don't know what I want, this is wrong, I shouldn't be here."

Søren pushes just the head in, and I suck hard. I want it all, I can't deny it. He pulls the ropes apart and plunges two fingers in my dripping pussy. Suddenly his cock is all the way in, he is going for it. I relax my throat and let him use me. He thrusts up and easily enters my throat. He is so big, my full lips are stretched to the max.

He pinches my clit and rubs it fast, so fast, my mind is spinning, his cock stuffed in my mouth, my ass and nipples sore, lust overtakes my senses and I cum, flooding his fingers with my slippery cream.

"Look at you, cumming so quickly on my hand. Such a good little cocksucker, maybe if you are good I will fuck your ass too," Søren hisses.

I moan in fear, but he is choking me, sliding up into my throat. He grips my upside down tits, dangling there, and uses them for leverage. I feel Søren swell up and pulse his load in me. He has his eyes squeezed shut and his whole body is shaking.

"God, Ginger, you are turning into the perfect plaything."

GingerVye
GingerVye
106 Followers