Ginger the Living Sex Doll

Story Info
Crossdressing curiosity goes too far.
4.7k words
3.96
47.2k
32
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I've always felt like I was born the wrong sex. That I should have been a girl rather than a boy. However, living in a traditional family where I was made to suppress these feelings.

The majority of my teens were spent trying to be boy and not the girl I wanted to be. After turning 18 years old, I moved out of my parents' house and decided to live in a different state. Needed to get away from everyone and be true to myself.

I settled on living in Poplar City and rented a small apartment and found a job as a grocery clerk. The job was certainly not glamorous but it was a way for me to start living on my own and earn some money.

Six months later.

My collection of woman's clothing and shoes has started to bloom. As well as some of my toys. Each weekend I spent time practicing my makeup skills, walking in heels and feminine manners. Also when dressed up, I would play with some of my toys such as button plugs and dildoes.

In my eyes, the makeup seems fine yet I am not confident enough to venture out on my own. What I needed was someone to critique me.

In my search I came across a website calles BeAGurl.com a place that specializes in makeovers. I called the number listed on the website but there was no answer. I sent an email explaining my situation and how I needed someone to point out flaws in trying to pass as a woman.

Thst night, I lubed up my dildoe and ass and slowly started to penetrate myself. As the head started to make its way inside me, I could feel it stretching me, the sensation was both painful but also orgasmic. Once I had it half way inside me, I began to pump my ass faster and deeper.

The sensation thrilled me, I felt more like a woman with each thrust. Images of me laying down having a real man fucking me filled my head. My free hand I start to jerk off. I came spilling small amounts of cum on the floor; barely enough to fill a tablespoon.

Collapsing on the floor of exhaustion, I imaged the stud who was fucking me had squirted at least three tablespoon of cum deep inside me. After catching my breath, I got up took a shower and went to bed. Dreaming of several studs fucking me like a whore.

A week had gone by and no reply from this place. After coming home from a crazy shift, I was about to give up when I noticed a reply from BeAGurl. I read the email carefully. The owner's name is Jackie and she deeply apologizes for the late reply.

In the email she mentioned that she would love to critique me and to give her a call. I checked my schedule and fortunately free this weekend.

"Hello thank you for calling BeAGurl, Jackie speaking."

"Hi Jackie this is Walter, I sent you an email about critiquing my makeup skills"

"Oh yes, Walter. Thank you for calling."

"When are you available? "

"Is this weekend possible? "

"Let me check...yes this weekend is good."

My heart started to beat faster.

"Is 11 AM too early?"

"Not at all sweetie. "

After giving me her address, I was happy to found someone willing to help me dress like a girl.

The night before, I made sure that my body was smooth. A habit of mine is getting rid of body hair at least twice a week using Nair but also giving myself an enema. Even though I do not have much body hair to begin with, I still feel the need to have a hairless body.

In the morning, I packed the few clothing, shoes and makeup that I had. It took me about 20 minutes to get to her place. After parking in the street I made my way to her house and rang her doorbell.

After a few minutes a voice over the intercom.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Hi my name is Walter, I've made an appointment with you yesterday. "

"Oh, yes. Let me buzz you in."

After entering the house, she came around the corner and started to approach me. Jackie was about 5'7" with shoulder length brown hair and green eyes.

"Good morning Walter. Any trouble finding the place?"

"No, not at all."

"Excellent. What is in the bag?"

"Oh my makeup kit, woman's clothing and..."

"You didn't have to bring all that. I have a room full of various clothing, shoes and wigs, for you to try on."

Feeling embarrassed my face turned a bit red.

"It's understandable, Walter no worries. "

"So why don't you follow me to my salon room."

As I entered the room it looked like a mini salon, complete with everything. I stood there admiring the room.

"Impressive"

"Yes, it took me a few years to get this room the way I wanted it."

"If you want to get started you can undress and put on this robe and I'll inspect your work when you are done"

At first I felt shy about undressing in front of her."

"No need to feel nervous Walter. We are girls after all, right?"

"Ye...yes we are."

"I'll be back to check on you. Call me if you need anything."

After she left, I undressed then folded my clothes and put on the robe. I sat on a chair in front of a lovely large mirror and started to do my makeup. Once I was done, I put on my wig, black shoulder length then inspected my makeup carefully.

"Are we done sweetie?"

"I think so, or rather hope so."

"Let me have a look, sweetie."

"Hmm. Yes, not bad."

"Tell me, where did you learn to put on makeup on your own? "

"I found some video tips and practiced a bit."

"Well you did a wonderful job. Just need a bit more on the blush and maybe a bit less with the eyeliner."

"Thank you, I appreciate your opinion."

"Now let's see how you look completely dtessed."

Just as I was picking up my bag, she asked me to hand it to her. She looked through it and was disappointed with what she found.

"Sweetie where did you get these clothes?"

"I ordered them from websites like Macy's, Target."

"No, my dear. You see our body shape is not really meant for these type of clothing. Fortunately, I have clothing that is specifically made for us."

"I understand."

"Come, follow me"

I followed her to the next room and it was filled with clothing of various sizes, styles and types. Each section was labeled and arranged by size. Also there were displays of various types of shoes. Ranging from pumps to fetish shoes.

I felt like a kid in a candy store seeing all of these clothes and shoes.

"WOW, Jackie you have a wonderful collection of clothes and shoes."

"Thank you my dear. See anything you like?"

I took my time looking at each section of clothing, trying to find something that I like. I selected a French Maid outfit. It is not my first choice, yet something about it yells out femininity.

"Ah, French Maid outfit, one of the most popular outfits that girls like to wear."

We headed back to the salon room. She asked me to take off my robe. I was nervous exposing myself to her, naked and vulnerable.

The robe dropped to the ground and I stood there naked in her presence. Goosebumps covered my body. I placed my hands over my groin, hiding my shame.

"Don't be shy, let me see your whole body. Remove your hands."

"Nice, very nice indeed. You certainly have a nice girlish figure."

"Thank you."

"Such lovely legs. And no body fat at all. Certainly no need for you wear acorset, unless you want to?"

"I...I would like to wear on."

"Excellent, I was hoping you would say that."

The black fishnet stockings felt wonderful on my legs as I put them on. The garter belt was a bit difficult to put on, especially the back part, but Jackie assisted me. Then I put on a pair of 6 inch black platform heels, making me feel taller.

"Mmm very sexy my dear. Yes, your legs are looking very sexy in those heels"

She continued to help me get dressed up. The under the bust corset was tightly wrapped around my waist. I could feel my chest area squeezing inward.

After putting on the French Maid outfit, a white petticoat was placed under it. A black and white lacey collar was placed around my neck and finally a pair of white gloves.

"You are looking very sexy, yes indeed. Now walk around a bit."

It was difficult keeping my balance as I walked back and forth, not fall was a good thing.

"Take smaller steps my dear. Put one foot in front of the other. That's a girl. Yes, impressive. Stop and let me take a look at you again."

I stood in front of her as she looked at me carefully like an animal waiting to pounce on its prey.

"Have you picked out a girls name?"

"Well I was thinking of Sally."

"No, you do not strike me as a Sally...Hmmm..Ginger..Yes that is the name for you."

I turned and walked to a mirror and looked at myself for a moment, then nodded in agreement.

"Are you feeling adventurous, Ginger?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, how about you cone with me and we do some grocery shopping?"

I felt a lump in my throat, my heart started to beat faster.

"Whe..where did you have in mind?"

"A few blocks from here. Are you nervous? "

"Ye...yes I am. Not sure if I could pass as a girl but also going out dressed in..."

"Sweetie, if you are going to be a girl than be a girl and go out as one. Look, I understand you are nervous but you have to overcome that fear."

"I agree but, dressed in a maid outfit out in public. Shouldn't I change into a different outfit?"

She stepped closer to me and took my hand and held it in her hand.

"I will not let anything happen to you, nor will I put you in an uncomfortable situation. If you do not want to go, I will not force you. I want to encourage you. To bring the girl out in you."

I thought about what she said. She was correct, what is the point of dressing as a girl and not go out.

"Jackie, if I agree to go out with you and I say I want to go home..."

"I'll take you right back here, no questions asked."

After taking a few breaths, I looked at her.

"Yes, let's go shopping."

"Wonderful. Oh Ginger, by the time we get back, you'll want to do this again and again."

Jackie grabbed her house keys and purse, then extended her hand for me to take and out we went.

She held my hand as we walked down the street. As we walked down the street, I started to feel the difference between walking indoors and outdoors in heels.

I could see people starring at us, some with harsh looks. I tried to ignore them.

"Don't let them starring at you bother you sweetie. Look right back them, smile and wave."

As we got closer to the grocery store, an elderly coupled looked at us with disdain. I smiled at them and then blew them a kiss and waved at them.

"Now you're getting the hang of things sweetie."

As we entered the store, Jackie instructed me to be to stay ten steps behind her while pushing a shopping cart. Jackie took her time walking down each isle. A new feeling of nervousness filled my body.

Jackie did not speak to me, each time she placed an item in the shopping cart, she did not smile at me. I was concerned that I might have offended her, but could not be sure. Yet, I remained silent waiting until the proper time to inquire.

People in the store starred at me, I just smiled back and waved to them. We finally made our way to the check out. The cashier gave me a weird look but I just smiled back at her.

"Ginger, come here and carry these bags for me."

"Yes, Madam."

My eyes widen at what I had just said. Jackie turned and looked at me then gave a slight smile at me. Fortunately she did not purchase a lot of groceries making carrying them fairly easy. She instructed me to stay five steps behind her as we walked home.

"Remember, small steps and one foot in front of the other my dear."

After arriving at her place, I put the groceries on the table.

"Just leave them on the table, Ginger."

Jackie walked up to me and placed her hand on my face, her eyes had a bit of an intense look.

"Did you enjoy our little walk?"

"It was scary yet thrilling at the same time."

"What did you like or did not like about being out in public.?"

"The unwanted attention, but yet I liked it."

"Interesting"

"Did I offend you, Jackie?"

"What.do you mean?"

"Each time you put something in the shopping cart you did not smile at me"

"Well I wanted to see if you would back out. I was impressed that you followed my instructions without question. Ginger, perhaps being a maid is right for you. You are so submissive and obedient."

"I am not sure, I haven't given it much thought."

"Well if you want to stay longer you can, but as my maid."

"I would like that but I'm concerned about your fee. I do not think I could afford to stay longer."

"If you do me a favor then I'll do you a favor. Is that fair?"

"Yes."

"Good, so here is the deal. If you stay for the rest of the day and all day tomorrow as my maid, you owe me nothing."

"Okay, but I'll have to call out sick from work tomorrow."

"Great. You will start addressing me as Madam also you will address my lover as Sir; do you understand? "

"Ye...yes, Madam."

"Also you will curtsey before entering a room and each time someone enters the room. Do you know how to do that?"

"Curtsey? No, Madam?"

"You are to bend your knees with one foot in front of the other, while slightly lifting your outfit."

She demonstrate how to curtsey then ordered me to do it several times to make sure that I was doing it correctly.

"Now, set the dinner table for two, when you are done, stand in the corner hands collapsed together, feet together and head bowed down."

After setting the table I stood in the corner as she instructed. I curtsied as she entered the dinning room. She changed into a different outfit; a black leather shirt, beige stocking, black pump heels and a white blouse.

"Very nice, I am impressed."

She walked over to me, lifted my head with her hand and looked at me for a few seconds.

"I think Harold will be impressed when he sees you. Now be a good girl and wait for him by the door. Don't forget to curtsey as he comes in, then ask him if he wants something to drink."

I stood by the door waiting for Harold to come home. She never mentioned him, then again I never asked her if she was in a relationship. It seemed like an hour had gone by when Harold came home.

As he entered I curtsied. He was about 6'3" medium build with big muscular arms.

"Welcome home Sir, may I get you something to drink?"

"Well...Well what do we have here. A sissy maid. Yeah, get me a beer."

"Yes, Sir."

I curtsied upon entered the kitchen as Jackie was finishing cooking. I grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and brought it to him.

"Is this your first time serving as a maid?"

Yes, Sir it is."

"Listen carefully sissy when you serve a drink to someone, always on a serving tray. Understand? "

"Yes Sir, I understand. I am sorry. "

"Good, next time you do that I'll put you over my knees and spank your sissy ass."

"Oh, Harold, don't be so cruel to her, yet. It is her first day as a maid."

"So what is your name, sweetie?"

"Ginger, Sir"

"Ginger? You don't look like a fucking Ginger, why the hell did you pick a name like that."

"It was me honey, I picked it for her."

I felt my heart pounding faster, it felt as if it was about to pop out of my chest.

We went to the dinning room, Jackie and Harold ate dinnet while I stood in the corner as I did before waiting to serve them. After they finished dinner I was ordered to clear the table and wash the dishes.

While I was washing the dishes Harold walked in and told me that I should be four steps away from the sink. He likes to see me bent over exposing my ass.

When I was done washing, drying and putting away the dishes, I made my way to the living room, curtsied in from of them and stood there. I waited for one of them to order me to do something, but they just ignored me.

About ten minutes later, they motioned me to follow them up stairs and into their bedroom. Harold removed his clothes except for his boxers. Jackie removed her clothing except for her heels, stocking, and panties.

Jackie came behind me, unzipped and removed my outfit and petticoat. I stood there wearing only the corset, garter belt, panties, fishnet stockings and platform heels.

Harold approached me placed his hand on my shoulder and firmly pushed me to get down on my knees.

"Ever sucked cock, Ginger?"

"Not a real one, Sir. Just a dildoe."

Both of them started to laugh.

Jackie bent over and whispered into my ear.

"You should know what to do, sweetie."

I slowly pulled down his boxers, exposing his cock. It certainly was a big cock, it looked like it was about 9 inches. Wrapping my mouth around it, I began to slowly bob my head up and down his cock.

I felt his cock grow in mouth as he started to slowly moan.

"Always make eye contact sweetie. Men love making eye contact with a girl giving them a blow job."

"Deeper bitch, I want to see and feel you deep-throat my cock."

I gagged each time trying to take his cock deeper into my mouth.

"Yeah, that's it bitch, you suck like a pro. Feels like you had enough practice. I bet you've taken up the ass with those dildoes of yours."

Yes, Sir I have."

"Yeah...Keep sucking bitch."

Taking a deep breath, I bobbed my head all the way down on his cock. My chin finally touching his balls gagging as I looked into his eyes. He smiled as he held my head down.

He started to grunt louder and louder, his hips thrusting faster and faster.

"Yeah, yeah I"m going to cum, bitch. Where do you want it? "

"Cum on her facing, Harold."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth started to stroke it, then squirted about six times on my face. Each squirt was about a tablespoon of cum. My face was covered in his cum.

Jackie stood in front of me, then took off her panties reveling her cock. It was almost as big as her lovers cock. Jackie started to jerk off and then came on my face. It felt like she squirted three tablespoons of cum.

They both laughed at me, calling me names like cum whore, cum bucket and cheap whore.

"Look her clitty is not even big."

"Yeah, I bet a rubber doll would say, is it in yet."

"Stroke it bitch, let's see you cum."

I did as they commanded me, after a few minutes, I came."

"Look honey, she barely came, not even enough to fill a teaspoon."

I remained on my knees with my face covered in cum for several minutes feeling humiliated. Jackie finally came over to me and wiped the cum off my face.

She led me to the bathroom and told me to take a long shower. Handed me makeup removal cream, wash cloth and soap. I took a nice long shower, making sure that all of the makeup was removed and my face was throughly cleaned.

As I stepped out of the shower, Jackie handed me a pink baby doll outfit to put on, then led me to another bedroom. She sat on the bed and patted her hand on the bed for me to sit next to her.

"Sweetie, that was wonderful. Harold and I were impressed with how you sucked his cock and took a facial from both of us."

She placed her hand on my thigh leaned in and kissed me on the lips. We started to kiss passionately. She pulled back and smiled at me, then showed me a medium size butt plug.

"Ginger sweetie, I want you to where this butt plug tonight it would make me very happy."

I nodded in agreement.

"Lay down on your stomach, sweetie."

As I laid down, I felt her hands caressing my ass then spreaded them apart. I felt a cold gel covering my ass, then felt the tip of the butt plug being inserted.

"Relax sweetie, just relax and let it slowly go inside."

Once the butt plug had gone inside me, Jackie pushed it in more making sure it was firmly inside.

"Now make sure this stays inside you until I say so, understand."

"Yes, Madam"

"Good, now one more thing. On your back and lay in the middle of the bed."

After each of my ankles and wrists were bound to the corners of the bed, Jackie teased my cock of a bit. As I started to get excited, she stopped then got up, turned the lights off in the room.

12