Ginger the Living Sex Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was about to close the door, she pressed a device in her hand, sudenly the butt plug came to life, buzzing against my prostate. She started to laugh as she closed the door telling me to get some sleep and now the room is completely dark.

Being left with an erection and the vibrating butt plug, it was difficult falling asleep. I desperately wanted to jerk off but try as I might the wrist cuffs made sure my hands remained secured to the bed post.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to try and relax, I focused on the butt plug how it vibrated against my prostate. Eventually I felt cum leaking from my cock. It was a very strange feeling, a feeling that was hard to describe. It didn't feel like I had an orgasm.

I felt relived that my erection has been taken care of. I must have fallen asleep shortly after. As morning came, I was awakened by the intense vibration from the butt plug. It vibrated harder than before. Minutes later I leaked cum again, it didn't feel that I leaked as much as before.

I briefly panicked at being bound to the bed, when there was a knock on the door. Jackie walked in and turned on the lights.

"Good morning sweetie, did Ginger sleep well last night?"

"No, Madam."

"Why not? Oh! That's right I stuck a butt plug up your sissy ass."

She walked closer standing above me, looking at how helpless I was.

"Well...well. What do we have here Did you make cummies last night and make a messy of your panties?"

"Ye...yes, Madam"

"How many times?"

"Two times, I think"

She uncuffed me from the bed, then went to the closet and handed me a silk robe.

"Take a shower sweetie, clean yourself of that filthy mess, then come downstairs for breakfast. Oh and you may now remove that butt plug."

I went to the bathroom and slowly pulled out the butt plug, as it came out my ass, it felt loose and empty. I went to bathroom, been holding it in the whole night. When I was done with my shower. I made my way downstairs, Jackie and Harold were already eating.

"Good morning, Ginger. Please sit, have something to eat."

After I sat down, Harold placed a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon hash browns and toast in front of me. I took my time eating breakfast.

"Ginger, Harold and I want to say thank you for last night. You were playful, obedient and certainly looked sexy."

"Thank you, I...I had a great time."

"How did you feel being tied to the bed with the butt plug vibrating?"

"It was strange, I had mixed feelings."

"Tell me about it."

"I never experienced being bound, I was concerned with being left there and..."

"And what sweetie.?"

"Concerned with bodily function."

"Yes, we understand. Anything else? "

"Well even though I was scared it was exciting at the same time."

Harold placed his hand on my back.

"It is common with beginners and even with those who are experienced in this lifestyle."

"So the both you are into this lifestyle for sometime? "

Jackie sat next to me and gently rubbed my hand.

"Aside from dressing as a girl, is this something that you would be into?"

I looked at Jackie then Harold and then looked down at my plate.

"I might be, but I want to know more about it"

They briefly explained to me about this lifestyle, what some people are into and how each lifestyle has their own rules. When they were finished, Jackie leaned closer to me, gently touched my face.

"We would like to ask if you would like to move in with us. Be our house maid and plaything. We'll teach you how to be a proper maid."

"I like that idea but my job, I..."

"We spoke about it. Harold and I are willing to give you a weekly allowance plus a room and food "

"May I think about it?"

"Of course. This is a big decision and we do not want you to jump into something that you will regret later."

One year later.

It has been a year since quitting my job, selling all of my possessions and moving in with Jackie and Harold to be their live-in sissy maid. I was required to sign a contract with them stating not only am I their property but to address them as Mistress Jackie and Master Harold. I was required to be locked in a chastity device; Mistress Jackie wore one of the keys on her necklace while Master Harold placed the other in a safe. I also had a training collar locked around my neck and had to wear a butt plug. During the first month Mistress Jackie trained me on dressing and acting like a sissy as well as cooking and cleaning their house.

Between the second and tenth month for two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening, Mistress Jackie trained me to walk in ballet heels. Aside from my daily duties as their sissy maid, I would accompany them to fetish parties; where I was flogged, spanked and humiliated for their entertainment. At times they would enter me in contests such as walking in fetish shoes, deep-throating dildoes and being fucked with strapons.

Two months ago, Mistress Jackie and Master Harold sold me to their friend Zack. He was about 6'2" slim build, dark hair and light blue eyes and he was the executive producer for Kinkish Production, an adult film production. He quickly put me on double dose of female hormones; took me to a plastic surgeon where C size breasts were implanted in me. My teeth were removed and my lips were injected with collagen. My face had permanent makeup put on and a hot pink wig was put on my head. Ballet heels were locked onto my feet, Zack had turned me into Ginger a living sex doll. When I was not being filmed in various porn films, Zack would pimp me out.

And so I became Ginger the Living Sex Doll.

To be continued???

12