Ginger: Training Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want a refill?" I asked.

She squinted across at me. "You trying to get me drunk?"

"One, you know I am. Two, you're already there."

She took her empty glass then, leaned in close, and whispered "Well in that case...fill me up, baby."

Fucking tease. I stood awkwardly, trying not to let my growing hard-on show, and went for more sangria.

I came back. She took a long sip, scooted over close to me.

"Hey...you remember when we were playing with the squirting toy? When I cooked up that surprise for you?" she asked.

How could I forget? "Of course I do..."

She smiled. "Remember, I asked if you'd kiss me after I sucked a guy off?" She was staring straight in to my eyes.

I nodded. She leaned in and kissed me hard, pushed her tongue in to my mouth. I didn't taste anything but the sangria. She pulled back, smiling.

"You didn't just yet, don't worry. But do you still think you would? Would you do it?"

I nodded before even thinking about it. I was rock hard in my pants. She slipped her hand across to my crotch under the table, rubbed me through my pants.

"You sure baby?" she asked me. "'Cause I think I have a candidate."

"Who is it?" I asked.

She looked back across the room at the group she'd been talking to. "See the girl in the white skirt?"

I nodded.

"3rd guy around to the right. He was being pretty friendly. I caught his eyes drifting twice, just smiled at him to let him know it was OK."

Younger guy, I think. Nice looking enough. He looked over, like he felt us watching. Ginger pulled away from me quickly, looked at me.

"Let's not look too happy here. It oughta help me persuade him. Now look, if I can get this worked out, I'm going up to the bathroom at the top of the stairs. You know where it is?"

I nodded, I'd used it once.

"K. If you see me leave the room, get somewhere close. If I text you, with anything, wait half a minute then come and bang on the bathroom door calling for me. K?"

I just shook my head at her, tried to put a pissed off look on my face. She caught on, stood up, grabbed her drink and turned. Looked back at me and winked, then walked off across the room.

I went back to looking at my phone. Ginger settled at a high table near the group he was in but stood alone sipping her drink, looking pissed off. I looked up after a few minutes and saw that the guy had joined her. I stood, went out to the patio and found a spot where I could see them from outside.

Before long, she'd moved over close to him, her hip brushing against his. She looked around the room, I guess feigning to see if I was around. Then she took another look, I think she was surprised not to see me. Turning a full circle, she finally noticed me, turned away quickly. Sipping her drink, she then leaned in and whispered something to him. He pulled back, a surprised look on his face. Now he turned to look around for me. I turned away so he wouldn't notice me, saw one of the guys I'd been talking to earlier, asked him a question. His answer was longer than I expected. I turned around again, and they were gone. Shit.

I excused myself, hurried through the house and up the stairs. The bathroom door was closed. I had no idea if they were in there. I ducked in to a bedroom a bit down the hall, stood in the dark. I started to feel a little foolish, just standing there. I found the edge of the bed, sat on it, waited. I guess I expected it to be quick. I sat there for what seemed a long time. Finally pulled out my phone, making sure I had a signal. Yep. Missed messages? Nope. I started to read the news again, but nothing was registering and I was reading the same line over and over. I shook my head to clear it, started to put my phone away. It buzzed and chirped my text notification. It was from her. It said "nowe", which I interpreted as a fat-fingered "now".

I counted to 30-mississipi, felt stupid doing it, then stepped in to the hall. Bathroom door still closed, no one waiting, good. I went to the door, knocked. I heard a startled noise from inside.

"Ginger?" I said, knocking again. "You in there Ginger?" and knocked harder.

I heard some commotion, what sounded like shower curtain rings raking along a rod, then the door rattled. It popped open. The guy stood there looking at me, fixing his pants. He was beet-red. I stared at him, looked past him in to the empty room.

"Sorry," I said, then "I'm looking for my wife." He just nodded, pushed past me, hurried down the stairs.

I stepped in to the bathroom. The shower curtain rustled. I closed the door and locked it, then pushed the curtain aside. She stood there, the top 3 buttons of her dress undone. I could see the tops of her breasts, a ripple beneath the dress further down that must have been the sports bra, or whatever it was, bunched up beneath them. Her hair was a little mussed, her lips pressed tightly together. There was a trace of something filmy and viscous at the corner of her mouth extending down toward her chin.

She stepped forward, put her hand on my shoulder, eyes drilling in to me, and pressed down on it. I dropped to my knees and she nodded. She stepped carefully out, heels clicking on the tub, then the tile. She leaned down, putting her face close to mine. One hand went to my throat, gripped it, nails biting my flesh slightly.

She made a noise, "Mmm?", with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Don't swallow?" I said.

"Mmm." she nodded.

She placed the index finger of her free hand on my lips, separated them with her nail. I opened my mouth. She leaned down, lips on mine, opened her mouth. I felt a river of warm, thick fluid pass between us. My head was tilted back. I tried not to swallow and not to gag. My throat flexed. She squeezed her hand tighter.

Her mouth empty now, she hissed "Don't you dare."

She raised her head, looking at me. Put two fingers on my chin, pushing my mouth closed. She stood fully, looking down at me. Her head shook from side to side slightly. Her eyes were glassy. Lips glossed with cum and spit.

"So hot, Thomas. This makes me so. Fucking. Hot. You like to make me hot?"

I nodded.

She walked around me in a slow circle, staring at me the whole time while her hand circled my neck, scratching it with her nails.

I was struggling not to swallow, gagged a little.

"Ah ah ah..." she said. "Control, Thomas. Discipline and control."

I nodded, tried to relax my throat without swallowing.

As she came around the front of me again, she kneeled slowly, facing me. She placed a finger on my lips, then a soft kiss on top of her finger.

"Do you want to feel what this does to me, Thomas?"

Again I nodded.

She parted her knees slightly, still gripping my throat. Her free hand took one of mine and guided it to her thigh, then pushing her dress up, she placed my middle finger on her panties. They were wet. Very wet. I moaned. She smiled, then guided my finger to the side of her panties, pushing them aside, and pressed her middle finger on top of mine in to her slit. Her turn to moan. I tried to pump my finger in and out. Her eyes flashed, her grip tightened on my throat as she gripped my hand and pulled it away.

"Discipline, Thomas." She leaned in closer. "Now...you want to kiss on me?"

That was more of her accent working. "Kiss on me" instead of "Kiss me". Driving me crazy here.

I could only nod. I was starting to shake, the fluid was drizzling down my throat despite my best efforts. I was sweating.

She leaned in, kissed me. Then she dropped her head slightly, pushing her tongue against my lips. They parted, and the fluid seeped slowly back in to her mouth. She moaned, elevated her head level with mine again, and we made out, pushing our combined spit and his cum between us, some of it dripping out, splashing on to her neck. She pulled away, looking at me. Relaxed her hand on my throat, and she swallowed what was in her mouth. I did the same. I shuddered, it was a little gross. She shuddered, and I suspected she might have been cumming.

"Oh christ baby, I'm gonna need you to fuck me..." she said.

I grabbed her, pulled her to me. She pushed me back.

"Not here. Let's get out of here. Home."

I tried pushing her back down, I wanted her now, but she wouldn't have it. We stood. She tugged her bra back up, buttoned one of the buttons, looked in the mirror.

"Shit, let's hope we don't run in to Jaclyn." she said.

We rushed out the door, down the stairs, made a bee-line for the entrance. The valet, dammit. I fumbled my ticket out. My hard-on raged against my pants. The guys were occupied looking Ginger over though, I don't think they noticed me. One of them jogged off for the car. I dug a $20 out of my wallet. Ginger stood there going foot to foot, holding my hand. The car pulled up, I got her in, hopped in myself, and we were off.

She reclined in the seat, kicked off her shoes, and put her right foot up on the dash as her left leg fell open and rested against the center console. I was driving fast, glanced at her.

"Keep your eyes on the road baby, I don't have time for a wreck." she purred.

I sensed movement, heard a soft moan escape her lips. In a straightaway, I sneaked a glance, saw her dress pushed up, panties aside, two fingers disappearing inside her.

Looking back at the road now, felt her shift in the seat beside me, then her fingers on my lips, pushing them in to my mouth. I tasted her, smelled her, moaned involuntarily as I licked and sucked at her juices.

"See baby...see how hot you make me. I love how you let me be Thomas. I love being your little slut wife."

She kept at it, dipping her fingers inside herself, rubbing at her clit, occasionally slipping them in to my eager mouth. I came up on our house too quickly, couldn't cut in to the driveway, parked at the curb beyond. I threw it in reverse, but she murmured "Huh-uh...right now...", opened her door and stepped out.

She walked bare-footed up the walk, I jogged and caught up. Reaching around her to unlock the door, push it open. She stepped in, I followed and pushed it shut. She spun on me, pressed me against the door, kissed me hard while she groped at my belt. I helped, released my pants, we pushed them down together. She turned me again, pushed me backward. My legs caught in my pants, I fell to the foyer floor, jolted my back. I didn't care. She stood above me, straddling my out-stretched legs, eying me hungrily. She deftly pushed her panties down, stepped out of them with one foot, pulled her dress up, and then she was on me.

She mounted me in one quick motion. I felt her hot slit surround me, engulfing my throbbing cock. Her juices were hot around me. She moaned lustily from her throat. I tried to sit up, but she pushed me back hard, planted her left hand on my chest, held me there. She gripped my upper left thigh with her right hand and started to slide-thrust her hips back and forth. I was buried inside her to the hilt. She was so wet I barely felt any friction. She held me fast, eyes closed, hips picking up tempo. She started to moan, her head thrashed from side to side. I could barely move. She was using me like a full-sized fuck toy, consumed by her own needs, ignorant of mine for the moment. She leaned back slightly, arching her back a little, thrusting faster and faster. Her juices began to squelch between her legs. I gazed down and saw small splashes with each thrust forward. She was simultaneously banging my cock head against her g-spot and grinding her clit against my shaft with each backward thrust, then forward quickly, dragging back again. I lay there mesmerized. Her neck flushed red, head lolling back now, pace ever quickening. Finally she shuddered, bucked hard once, twice. Something guttural from her throat, almost a growl in which I heard a version of my name repeated a few times. Then she stopped.

She sat astride me, head coming forward, eyes still closed, breath coming in sharp rasps. Her whole body quivered with tremors. Her eyes opened slightly, small slits at first, then wider. She gazed down at me.

"Hey there baby...glad to see you're back..." I said.

"Mmmmm" was her only response. She lowered her body toward me. I lifted by hands, tugged at her buttons. She obliged, releasing them all, tugging her sports bra off. I fondled her tits while she tugged my shirt off, pushed it over my head. She lay her chest against me. I licked and sucked the sweat from her neck. She gently began to lift her hips, then lower herself. I planted my feet, held her hips, began to thrust. She was dripping, I could feel her juice running down my shaft with each upstroke. We found a rhythm. I tried to bring her off again, but she focused on me.

She murmured in my ear "C'mon baby...fill me up..." A few more long, slow strokes, and I did.

We lay there a bit, until my head started to hurt from lying on the tiled floor. She stood, her dress open and hanging from a shoulder, panties around one ankle. She shrugged and stepped out of them, left them where they lie, and headed toward the stairs, sleepy-eyed.

"Get me some water baby?" she asked.

I went to the kitchen and got it for her, walked around to hit the lights and check the doors. By the time I got upstairs, it'd only been minutes, I heard her soft rythmic breathing and knew she was already asleep. I pulled in beside her, wrapped an arm over her, and joined her.

I woke to a long groan next to me. Squinted my eyes open, the room was bright. Glanced at the clock, it was 9am. I reached over, found her tummy, stroked her bare skin.

"Why'd you let me go with that sangria Thomas?" she moaned. "You know that sweet shit gives me a hangover."

"It also makes you a saucy girl." I said.

"Ugh...I'm saucy when I'm sober. You like me sloppy."

I didn't deny it.

"Get me some water baby?"

I found the glass on my bed stand, handed it over. She gulped half of it down, collapsed back on her pillows.

"Damn..." she said.

I slid next to her, stroked her soft skin. I decided not to let any silence build between us this time.

"That was pretty hot, what you did last night, Gin."

"Mmmm." she responded. "Glad you liked it. I didn't tell you how it happened though. I was feeling a little needy when we got home, 'case you couldn't tell. Want me to tell you about it?"

I let my hand drift over her hip, stroked inside her thigh. "Yes, please." I answered.

She shifted, let her legs part slightly, but said "Be easy with me baby. I really don't feel good."

I was content to let my finger tips glide over her soft skin while she talked.

"Mmm. That's nice Thomas. So...well, really not too much to tell I guess. After the garden tour I came looking for you and noticed that guy, his name is Chip, or that's what they call him anyway, and I noticed him looking at me."

"Chip?" I said.

"Yea, right? Anyway, I found you, got my fresh drink, then wandered over and made my way in to that group of people. I was across from him, a little to his right. It was pretty obvious he was looking at me, and when I talked he was all interested and what not. I caught him checking me out, like I said, and when I smiled after he knew I'd busted him, it seemed to encourage him. I made sure to drink with my left hand so he'd see my ring, but I started flirting with him too, and the ring didn't slow him down. So I started thinking about what I might do."

"Mmmm...I swear Ginger...just hearing about you flirting...it gets me going." I slid my hand back between her legs.

"Be nice baby." she said, but I could feel her juices on her slit already.

"I didn't much like his looks, and the name was a turn off, but I'd been thinking about sneaking you off to the gardens for a blow job after the tour, and then remembered that night with the toy. I could feel myself getting wet standing there thinking about it, so I excused myself and came over."

I watched her as I lie there stroking her, and noticed the dull splotches on her neck, remembered the drops that escaped our mouths while we kissed in the bathroom. I moved my mouth to her neck, licked and sucked on one of the spots.

"Mmmm..did you find you some leftovers?" she asked playfully, putting her hand on the back of my head and pressing my lips to her skin.

"As went over to that table, I caught him looking at me. I tried to put a mad look on my face, then a weak smile as he looked at me. It wasn't too long that I sat there by myself before he walked up and asked if I was ok."

I moved on to another blotch of the dried spit/cum mixture. It's faint taste got my cock throbbing again. I pressed a finger inside her. She gasped lightly.

"Baby...easy...I don't want to be sick. Mmm..slow...like that. Be easy."

"We talked a little, I was acting pouty and bitching about being married to a wet blanket...sorry baby. Mmmm...slower Thomas. So he asks if there's anything he can do to help I should let him know. That's when I looked around. You threw me off, moving like you did. Once I found you, I made like I didn't see you around. The sangria helped here, 'cause I just blurted out that a blow job would sure help about now."

I moaned in to her skin as I sucked at the last spot of cum. My finger pressed in deeper, and she squeezed her legs together to stop me.

"Baby...you have to stop."

I slipped my finger our, brought it up and rubbed her juices over the spots I sucked on, resumed sucking it off of her.

"So you saw the look on his face. It was hard not to laugh. He didn't think on it long though. When I got him in the bathroom, I pushed him back against the sink, dropped down, and got him out of his pants. His cock was OK, nothing special."

She was killing me. Did she know she was killing me? I think she did. "Fuck Ginger." I murmured as I kissed and licked and sucked on her.

"Mmmmm, yea...he wanted to."

Damn tease.

"He started pulling at me, trying to stand me up, after I'd only had him in my mouth for a bit. I pushed his hands away, finally undid my buttons and put his hands inside my dress to put him at peace. That seemed to work. He pushed my bra down and started pinching on my nipples, hard. It felt good baby."

I put my hand back down between her legs. I had to feel her.

"Just the outside baby...easy."

I stroked her slit as she continued.

"I had him going good, his head was back, so I fumbled around and found my phone, tried to punch in "now". Then I really started working him. Got it all wet with my mouth, used my hand on him, started talking dirty to him. I felt him getting ready and sent the text. He came hard, always seems to catch me off guard, and I got a little on my cheek before getting my mouth around him."

I was crazy with lust, and all I could do was listen, graze her slit with a finger, and suck at her skin. I pressed against her, rubbed my cock over her belly.

"That's OK baby...you can do that. You took a little longer than I thought you would...I was sort of stuck there with a mouth full of cum while he kept on at my tits."

I pushed my cock back and forth over her. She placed a hand on top, pressed it, creating more friction.

"Then when you knocked and called out, he damn near fell over, stumbling around with his pants around his ankles. I steadied him, then pulled the shower curtain back and ducked in there without even looking at him. And then a minute later, there you were, looking that look at me. And you know the rest, baby..."

I groaned, she pressed her hand a little harder, whispered "Do it baby..cum on me..."

I erupted across her belly, emptying on to her. She moaned softly, started to smear it over herself, fingers sliding between her legs, coating her pussy, hips, and stomach.

"Did you like that, baby?" she asked.

I looked at her, remembered the cum that splashed on her cheek, ran my tongue over it, then slipped it in to her mouth. We kissed a bit, then she slid lower on to the pillow and we relaxed.