Ginger: Training Thomas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get me some more water baby, please? Actually, a little juice instead...maybe some dry toast? And something for my head?"

I kissed her cheek, was only too happy to do whatever she wanted, pulled on my shorts and brought her things back to her in bed. She had the TV on when I returned, so I left her to eat and jumped in the shower. By the time I came out, her dishes were on the bed stand and she lie there with her eyes closed. I gathered things up and left her to rest.

I kicked around the house, knocking out some small repairs and maintenance, taking a break on the PC to go through the history and see what she'd been up to. Lots of cuckolding research, it seemed, and I had to pull myself away before my renewed arousal got the best of me. She'd definitely been doing her homework.

I heard nothing from upstairs until well after 1 o'clock, when I heard the toilet flush and then her footsteps above. I went up to find her lying on top of the sheets wearing one of my undershirts. She did this now and then, the first time was when she'd flown to Dallas to meet me while I did some work there. I'd picked her up at the airport and dropped her at my hotel, then had to go back to work. I got back and she was wearing an undershirt of mine, from the day before, and her panties. I was a little embarrassed, told her she could have grabbed a clean one out of my bag, but she'd said this one "smells like you" and that she'd been wearing it since I dropped her off. I thought that was sweet, and since I don't think I stink them up during the day I'd guessed it wasn't too gross.

She eyed me as a entered, watched me cross the room and sit on the bed next to her.

"Feeling better baby?" I asked.

"Mmmm." She stretched. "A little...not much though."

"Did you get some sleep?"

"I slept a bit, not long. Just been lying here thinking about you. About us."

I didn't know if that was good or bad. "Oh? Something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing wrong, so much. We can talk about it later. Right now I could use a bath. Draw me one, baby, nice and hot with some lavender bubbles, OK?"

I sat looking at her. She met my gaze. I swallowed dryly, then said "Look, Gin, if something's bothering you then we should..."

She cut me off mid-sentence. "I said later, Thomas. Later. Right now I'd like a bath." She continued to stare at me.

I stood and headed for the bathroom. I looked back once, saw she'd turned and propped herself up to look at me. I noticed two things in my brief glance back. One, a slight, mischievous smile curled her lips at the corners. Two, her nipples were erect and pressed tightly against the thin cotton of my t-shirt.

I heard her come in behind me as I filled the tub. It's a big one with the whirlpool jets and takes a while. I was on my knees, hand in the water, checking the temp. Steam rose from the water, carrying the scent of the bubbles. I turned, she stood there watching me, the shirt hanging just at the top of her thighs.

"You want to check the water, Gin?" I asked as I turned back toward the tub, stirring the water around.

"Huh-uh. You'll get it right. At least, you will if you know what's good for you."

That turned me back around. I expected her to be smiling, but she just looked down at me plainly.

I stuck my free hand in the water. It was really hot, but she likes it that way. I think. Doubts began to creep in. Should I let in some cold water just in case? After what she'd just said...

"That's enough water baby." she said behind me, and I heard the soft rustle of fabric over her skin as she stripped out of my shirt. She moved next to me, held her hand out.

I took it, and she stepped in. I heard her suck air sharply in between her teeth as her foot hit the water.

"Damn...that is hot." But she set her foot in the tub, balanced on me as she stepped in all the way. She eased down, another hiss as her torso submerged. She eyed me the entire time.

Sinking down to her neck, bubbles at her chin, she said "That's nice Thomas...perfect."

"Want me to join you?" I ventured.

She looked at me for a few beats.

"Bring me up some lunch for when I'm done with my bath. My stomach still isn't right, so just some broth and some of those little crackers. And some more juice, cold. Maybe a glass of sweet tea for later too." Then she lay back and closed her eyes.

I stayed put for a second. I'd been dismissed. She hadn't even acknowledged the question about joining her in the tub. I waited another few seconds, then stood and turned.

As I walked away she said "Hey...heat up the broth and put the juice in the freezer, then let the broth simmer while you come up here and wash my back for me. Then you can go down and get everything while I finish up."

I stiffened, both in my shoulders and in my pants. I hadn't read those cuckolding sites she'd been looking at, but I suspected they were the source of her behavior.

I had to make the tea, of course she'd known that. I put a glass of OJ in the freezer, then put on some broth, got a tray, put everything together. Turned down the broth when it boiled, headed upstairs.

She didn't say anything as I entered, just sat up and turned a bit so I could get to her back.

"Water's OK?" I asked lamely.

"Mmmm." was her reply.

I took one of those stiff sponges she keeps in the bath and wet it, squeezed some soap in to it, and started on her back. I was instantly hard, of course. She moaned softly like she always does when I rub her back. I took my time, sweeping her hair off her shoulders. I let the sponge slip over one shoulder, descended toward a breast. She gripped my wrist.

"My back."

I made two slow passes all around, starting a third.

"Good baby...that was good. Go get my lunch now. I'll finish up." She took the sponge away, turned, propped one ankle up on the ledge and began to wash her foot and leg. I sat and watched, mesmerized by her smooth wet skin.

She turned, glanced at me. "My lunch?"

I heard the tub draining as I gathered everything. When I got back to the bedroom, she sat propped against the head board, legs crossed Indian-style. She wore a tight white ribbed tank top that exposed her midriff and loose-fitting running shorts. I could see clearly that she wore no panties.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked. I must have been gaping at her. "That's fine...so long as you don't drop my things." she added.

I placed the tray down on the bed stand, a tight fit.

"Fix my pillows, Thomas. I can't ever get them quite right, and you always do." She leaned forward a bit. I leaned in, smelled her, soapy and clean, intoxicating.

"Ahh...that's better." she smiled. I placed the tray on the bed in front of her.

She clicked on the TV, brought up an episode of "Pinks" on the DVR. She loves the show. Me, not so much, so she records them all and watches them when I'm not around. I guessed this was a sign that I wouldn't be around.

"Come on up in a bit and we can talk." she said passively, eyes on the TV.

Damn, this was unsettling. I really didn't know what to do and wound up sitting on the couch trying to watch Sports-center. I doubted she'd put me through all of this if she had something bad to talk about, but why make me wait to talk?

Her shows are only about 40 minutes when you skip commercials, but it was a long wait. I finally headed up after about 45 to be safe.

The TV was off, the tray was on the dresser, and she sat in the same position, as if she'd been waiting for me. I stood there nervously.

"You want to talk?" I asked. She patted the bed in front of her.

"Did you like that, Thomas?"

"Like what?"

She smiled. "That." she said, twirling her hand slowly, pointing to the bathroom, the tray. "Did you like taking care of me like that?"

I thought for a few seconds. "Yea...I guess I did. I didn't understand what was going on. I didn't much like waiting to talk, you made it sound serious. But I know you don't feel good after drinking last night, and I like to make you feel better."

She shook her head softly, looking at me the whole time. "I swear baby, this is hard for me to figure. Here I went and had sex with two different guys in the past week, and you bend over backward trying to please me and make me feel better today anyway."

I thought a bit, smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"Technically, you didn't have sex with that guy last night, if you go by Bill Clinton's definition of sexual relations."

"Ha. Well, then I guess I'll be sure to let them all fuck me, so as to avoid confusion in the future." she answered.

I must have flinched.

"There. Right there." she said, looking at me. "That just turned you on, what I said, didn't it?"

I just nodded, no sense denying it.

"Thomas, this is really strange for me." she continued. "I mean, it's dangerous in a way. I could get used to being treated like you treated me today."

"You know I like taking care of you, I always have...that hasn't changed." I answered.

She nodded. "Yea, you're right. But...well, I mean, I've been with other guys. I was reading about it, and this one lady was talking about how guys will do almost anything for their partners, and so I decided to try it today, and she's right. I guess I expected you to push back when I pushed. I wanted to see if you were really OK with this...with me and the other guys. I figured you'd get pissed and tell me to fuck-off when I ordered you around. But you didn't. And I could see by the look in your eyes that you wouldn't. I guess...I mean...it just shows me...you're really OK with it. You really like that I've been with other guys."

I nodded. "I feel a tug inside when it's going on, I guess it's jealousy, but ultimately I like it. I can't explain it, I just know that I like it." I paused for a minute. She kept looking at me. "So, are we good?" I asked to break the silence.

"Well." she said. "One more thing we need to talk about. Now don't take this wrong, but, well. Hmm. I guess I'll just say it." She paused, an awkward silence stretched out.

"You can't just cum as soon as you get up in me after I've been with another guy, baby."

Well, she just said it alright. Talk about to the point. I must have flushed, I just sat there, not sure what to say.

"Don't feel bad." she tried to recover. "I know it's exciting, it's new for both of us. But baby, I want you in a bad way afterwards. I see the look you have, how turned on you are by it, and I can't wait to get you. But I want you to do me right, like you always have. Does that make sense?"

I nodded, still embarrassed. I've never been quick like that, but so far I felt lucky to have lasted long enough to even get inside her, let alone get going once I was.

"Lucky for you, I want to help." she continued. "It happens all the time, from what I've read. So from now on, you don't cum, at all, EVER, unless I say you can. Do you understand? Not even by yourself when I'm not around, not unless I tell you to."

"Uhhh..OK." I said lamely.

"Take it out, Thomas."

"What?" I said.

"Now, c'mon. Take out your cock. I can see it's hard already, so let's start training."

I did as she said.

"Mmm...ok." She wrapped a hand around my shaft, started stroking. "Now then...want me to jerk you off while I tell you what a dirty girl I'm going to be, Thomas?" She quickened her pace, tightened her grip.

"Baby, I'm not going to last." I said.

"You'd better." she said adamantly. "'Cause when I find me a guy I want, and I get his cock up in me, all I'm going to be thinking about is how good you're gonna fuck me when I get home."

Faster still, staring straight in my eyes. I closed mine.

"Look at me." she commanded. "That's it. Now... you don't want to disappoint me, do you? I come home, some guy's cum drizzling out of me, smeared all over inside my panties.."

That was it, I tried to stop but I couldn't. "Jeezus, Gin..." I moaned, felt myself cumming. The pain was instant, intense, I felt like my eyes had been pinned open and yelled out uncontrollably.

She'd stopped abruptly, her forefinger and thumb wrapped tightly around me just beneath the head, and pressed her fingernail into the flesh underneath.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, more from pain than anger. Dammit it hurt. I felt myself softening almost instantly. She relaxed her grip, pulled her nail away, kept a light grip as I recoiled from her. Still staring at me, she started stroking again.

"S'matter baby, you don't want me coming home full of someone else's cum? I thought you'd like it. Maybe you'd want to clean me up."

She was stroking me again and I felt myself harden beneath her touch.

"Mmmm...so you would like it, huh? Maybe you could kiss on me while I told you how I sucked on his cock?"

She continued on like that, pushing me to the brink twice more, then each time squeezing tightly to stop me from cumming.

After the third time, she leaned in and kissed me, whispered "Good baby...that's all for today."

I thought she meant I could finish now, but instead she meant she was finished with me.

"You can take the tray down. I'm feeling a little better but want to lie down a bit more. Maybe we can go eat outside somewhere later."

We went out later, her looking great as usual, and had a nice but early night out since it was Sunday. In bed at home later, I pushed against her, wanting her badly.

She pushed back but murmured "Huh-uh baby...not tonight. You're still in training..."

And so it continued...