Gingers Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers

Roger wanted more than to just eat her pussy again, so he kissed up her belly and sucked on her breasts and then kissed her on the lips as his cock entered her pussy. Slowly, he entered her and her tunnel griped his shaft like a glove. When he was deep inside, he pulled out and then pushed back in, using slow smooth strokes.

Neither wanted to rush and she met the thrust of his cock with her pussy. The towel under her was getting soaked with pussy juice as Roger sent his cock in and out. Both were so wrapped up in their lovemaking, they didn’t hear the knock on the door or the young girl that said, “Room Service”.

Not hearing anything, she was told when an order was taken up, they were to just set it inside of the room when no answer was received. Following her instructions, she used her pass key and opened the door and wheeled the cart inside. To her amazement, she watched as the man was fucking a woman right in front of her. Like a doe in headlights, she stood still, until she saw the woman look her way, then she took off out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Ginger looked at Roger after the girl left and said, “Suppers here,” and continued to shove her pussy onto his cock. “Let me get on top.”

Roger rolled onto his back and Ginger rolled with him. Raising her body, she sat on his lap with his cock shoved deep into her. Ginger lifted her pussy up and down his shaft and Roger watched her breasts bounce with her movements.

Reaching up, Roger held her breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples. Ginger leaned back and moving just her hips, she worked her pussy muscles on the hard cock inside of her.

Roger shoved his cock up into Ginger and wished he could do this the rest of his life. Moving Ginger to the bed, he got behind her and entered her doggie style. Reaching forward, he held her breasts in his hands as he slammed her pussy hard.

Ginger reached under her and started to rub her clit and both were ready to climax. Ginger moved her fingers swiftly over her clit and while Roger’s cock stroked her pussy, she climaxed.

“Oh Jesus this is good, I’m cuming.”

Roger felt her orgasm spewing over his cock and it set his own orgasm off. “I’m cuming too, cuming in your sweet pussy,” as he shot wave after wave of cum into her.

Ginger fell flat on the bed and Roger laid by her side. Each breathing hard and sweating again. They laid on the bed for a while and then Ginger went into the bathroom and took another shower. After the shower, she dried off and walked out to the room and picked up her clothes and started to get dressed.

Roger watched as she slipped into her panties and then her nylons and he got another hard on. Ginger strapped on her bra and then into her jumpsuit. Walking over to the bed with her sandals in her hand, she sat down and put her shoes on.

Seeing Roger laying there naked with another hard on, she kissed his lips and said, “Thank you for making me feel so good today. I needed this, but I am married and we can’t do this again. I’ll never forget you, but please don’t call me again.”

“I understand Ginger. I’ll never forget you either and I’ll treasure this time with you too. You have my word that I won’t bother you, but promise me one thing.”

“What’s that?”

“If you ever decide you want me again, close your eyes and dream and I’ll be there.”

Ginger kissed him again and as she walked out, she grabbed the bottle of wine and said, “Good night Roger.”

THE END

Pop-O
Pop-O
34 Followers