Ginger's Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How the hell did I get here?' TJ muttered to himself, his head shaking. His eyes went from Ginger to Kathy. He saw Kathy's face stretched in a grimace of pleasure. It looked like Mike was doing a good job on her. He returned his attention to the slightly concerned face in front of him. Ginger questioned him with her eyes. He looked down to where the woman's breasts buoyed on the water.

'TJ?' Ginger murmured.

'Fuck it,' TJ grinned. 'I'd be an idiot to turn down an offer like that, Ginger. You're so hot ... And since Mike's so busy ...'

Ginger hauled herself from the tub. She adopted a position similar to Kathy, her legs wide, her smooth pudendum exposed to TJ's now hungry stare. The man stripped quickly before anyone could change their mind. He lowered himself into the tub and moved between Ginger's legs.

'I don't believe this is happening,' Ginger had time to wonder aloud, and then she felt the waft of breath across her damp vulva. She groaned when TJ's tongue slid across her clitoris.

With a climax approaching fast and hard, Kathy looked across to see TJ busy between Ginger's legs. 'Fuck,' she sighed. 'Little Ginger's getting her pussy licked ...' She hefted herself onto her elbows and surveyed along the front of her body. 'Go for it, Mikey-baby. Eat me. Lick my nasty pussy. Oh ... Fuck, honey ... You're going to make me scream if you keep doing that. Oh yes ... Finger it too. Slide it in, lover. Lick my clit ... Here it comes ... Oh ... Here. It. Fucking. Comes ...'

Mike held tight to Kathy's hips. He continued his onslaught, probing inside Kathy as he licked and laved at her slippery clitoris. Finally, as the slim blonde writhed and groaned, her orgasm tapering, he climbed out of the water and padded across the deck.

His wife looked up at him, her eyes glazed. When she saw her husband looming above her, Ginger's look crystallized.

'Oh, Mike,' she breathed. 'Do you mind, baby? Is it OK to do this?'

TJ ceased his actions and looked up at his friend.

Kathy was on her feet now, concerned that the big man was going to violently object to the attention TJ was paying to his wife. 'Mike?' she said.

'Go and fuck her, Mike,' Ginger said. 'You want to; I've always known you had a thing for her. Do it now, Mike. Do it while I'm happy on tequila; maybe you won't get another chance at her.'

'But you're my wife,' Mike mumbled as he looked from Ginger to Kathy and back again.

'And I'll still be your wife,' Ginger said gently, easing herself away from TJ, who was now the only occupant of the tub. She stood, beckoning to Kathy at the same time. 'Come here,' Kathy. The woman complied. Ginger reached and touched Kathy's breast. 'Touch her, Mike. She's already come on your face ...' Ginger took hold of her husband's face with her free hand. She pulled him close and kissed him. For a few seconds her tongue teased her husband's. 'I can taste her, Mike. I can taste my friend's pussy on your tongue.' She grinned into the man's reluctant face. 'How about I suck her cunt off your cock after you've fucked her?'

'Jesus ... Ginger ...' Mike spluttered at the obscenity that fell from his wife's lips.

'How about it, Mike,' Kathy said, easing herself alongside Mike. 'Does that sound hot? Stick your cock into me. I'm tight and hot and wet ... And I'm so fucking horny, Mike. Please ... Fuck me and get me off again. Then Ginger can suck you.'

She led the man away by the hand.

A few yards away from Ginger, Kathy knelt on the decking, her buttocks aimed at a now silent and compliant Mike.

Mike looked at her, saw the sweet offering; he noticed the scarlet crease of Kathy's pussy pouting between her legs. He dropped to his knees behind Kathy. Taking hold of her body, his thumbs splayed her buttocks, Mike dipped his head and licked slowly from her clitoris, through the dribbling cleft between her drooping labia, and squirmed his tongue into the dark stain of the woman's anus.

'Oh, fuck ... Lick my ass,' Kathy groaned. 'That's so hot ...' Then Kathy squealed as Mike, with his erection in his fist, eased his length into her body.

'Shit,' Mike groaned. 'You weren't kidding. Your pussy's so fucking tight.'

And, with little thought for the fact that his wife would soon be taking TJ's thick penis into her body, began to fuck into Kathy with urgent, forceful jabs.

Ginger took the two steps to the edge of the tub. She smirked down at TJ, hands on her hips. 'Are you going to get out of there and play?'

'I thought it was going to all go to hell just then, Ginger,' TJ said as he emerged, dripping.

'I'll worry about Mike tomorrow,' the woman purred as she stroked her lover's face. 'Right now I'm going to suck cock. And then,' she added, dropping to her knees, 'we're going to fuck.'

Ginger held TJ's erection in her fist and pumped her hand along its length several times. The man groaned and Ginger responded with a smile. 'You like that, huh?' She opened her mouth and tickled the big, purple glans with her tongue. 'I haven't sucked a cock other than Mike's for years,' Ginger breathed, her eyes gleaming as she smiled up at TJ. 'It feels kinda ... wrong ... But hey, since he's got my friend wrapped around his dick right now I can hardly suck him, eh?' TJ grunted but made no articulate comment. 'It feels naughty, TJ. But it's kinda liberating. I'm free, for tonight, to suck another guy's cock ...'

She went back to the task literally in hand. Holding TJ's member almost horizontal Ginger worked her mouth around it. She sucked and slobbered, interspersing her oral attention with brisk jerks of her fist.

'Ginger,' TJ moaned. 'I don't know how much of that I can take ...'

'Your big balls gunna explode, lover boy?' Ginger released the man's rigid shaft. 'How about you fuck me now instead?' Ginger pointed towards the other couple. 'You lie over there next to them. I want Mike to watch while I sit on you. I'll go easy at first ...'

Mike glanced at his friend when TJ moved alongside. 'This bitch is good,' he grinned. 'You should try her, buddy.' He rolled his eyes appreciatively. 'Hot, wet and so ...' He groaned, wincing as Kathy's buttocks slapped and trembled against his thrusting. '... so fucking tight ...'

TJ noticed Kathy's arm under her body when the blonde moaned a curse and announced her imminent climax. He settled on his back and Ginger stepped across him. The woman squatted, reaching for his penis. She held him upright and, looking straight into her husband's eyes, said, 'Another man's cock, Mikey. Your Ginger is going to get fucked.' She held herself over TJ, hovering with her dangling labia just brushing the man's cock-head. 'Here I go, baby,' Ginger purred. 'Sliding my wet ...' She gasped and swallowed heavily. 'Oh, Fuck, TJ, honey. Fill my cunt ...' Ginger winced and eased up from TJ's shaft. She looked at her husband again. 'Look at us, honey. We're being so bad. Both of us fucking someone else ...' Ginger moaned again when she accepted the entire, towering length of TJ's gristle. 'Do you still love me, Mike? Do you?'

'Yes,' Mike sighed. 'Yes I do ...'

Then Kathy interrupted the tender exchange by exclaiming: 'I'm fucking coming ...'

'Oh, shit,' Mike grunted. 'I think—'

Ginger then exhorted her husband towards an act that had fallen dormant between them during the years of their marriage. In the early days, the times preceding and then immediately after their wedding, Ginger had often taken mouthfuls of Mike's ejaculate. But the urge to do so had withered over time, everyday stresses common to all marriages usurping the mood. 'In my mouth,' Ginger squealed urgently, with the desire to taste her husband's jizm rejuvenated by lust. 'Put it in my mouth, Mike. Come into my mouth ... Come on my tits!'

Ginger began to ride up and down on TJ's cock. She felt her own orgasm boiling, the result of Kathy's kiss, watching her husband fucking her friend, hearing Kathy's wail of pleasure, the living thing filling her so completely now – all of it, the whole evening so far. It was all too much. Fucking TJ, Kathy's thumbs on her nipples ...

And now the sight of her husband's thick, gnarled cock, tumescent with rage it seemed, was in his pumping fist. She stared at the eye in the spongy cock-head for a long moment, the orgasm boiling outwards from where TJ filled her. Ginger offered her mouth and breasts to her husband.

A squirt of gloop jetted from Kathy's body as Mike's cock left her, an image which only served to heighten Ginger's arousal when Mike, somehow hearing his wife's entreaty through the mist of desire, stumbled to his feet. He saw Ginger's mouth open; saw the pink flick of her extended tongue. The man growled a lewd compliment: 'Those tits,' he rumbled. 'Beautiful titties, Ginger. I'm gunna blast your big jugs with ... Here ... Ugh—' Mike grunted, aiming his cock at his wife's face just as the first spurt of semen jetted forth.

'Oh!' Ginger squeaked, caught by surprise as the spray spattered across her cheek. 'Do it, Mike. Come over me.'

And then Ginger too succumbed, her climax breaking.

Ginger's body clenched around TJ's girth, and the man reached upwards, his hands moving from the woman's narrow waist to encircle her ribcage. 'Oh no!' he blurted as his cock erupted. Squirt after squirt of his seed spurted into Ginger while, at the opposite end, Ginger took most of her husband's outpouring into her mouth.

Eventually, with semen dribbling over her chin, Ginger fell away from TJ's dribbling penis. Her opening gaped, hot and scarlet, and a viscous slide of ejaculate oozed out of her.

'I want to taste Kathy's cunt,' Ginger groaned, her eyes wild. 'Please, Mike. Give me your cock to suck. Let me lick that bitch off you.'

Mike complied, kneeling next to his wife as she sprawled on the wooden decking. He watched, awed by the change in Ginger as the woman slurped the gloop from his shaft.

Then it was Kathy's turn to surprise everyone. She crawled along the planking on her hands and knees, eager to get to Ginger and lick Mike's jizm from the other woman's breasts.

'Kiss me,' Kathy snarled, taking Ginger's face between her palms. She gazed at Ginger's smeared face, and then slurped a trembling strand of semen that dangled from her friend's chin. The women kissed, Kathy's palms smearing residual goo into the skin of Ginger's tight, heavy breasts.

'More drinks,' Ginger gasped when the kiss broke. 'Then we can go into the lounge. We haven't finished yet.' She tossed a look at her husband. 'You boys get your strength back while us girls play with each other. We'll be needing you again. Next time I want to see Kathy and TJ ...' She paused and turned faced Kathy. Ginger squeezed the woman's breasts, her hands dropping to cup both Kathy's buttocks in her hands. 'Sound good to you?' she asked as she leaned forward to kiss her friend's mouth again.

The four of them, Mike and Ginger hand in hand, with TJ shaking his head in disbelief at the stroke of good luck, followed Kathy's swaying hips and bare buttocks into the house.

12