Ginger's Training Ch. 2

Story Info
The Master continues training Ginger.
2k words
4.38
135.5k
16
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

The Master rose to his feet and reached for Ginger's limp and helpless form. Her body quivered and twitched out of her control; her whimpers barely audible. He easily lifted her up by her mid-section with one of his powerful arms and carried her over to an examination table that appeared to be fitted with some extremely heavy leather restraints. Tossing her helpless, hog-tied body onto the frigid metal surface face down, he began to quickly remove the leather straps and thongs which so tightly held her now pliant and exhausted body in check.

As he removed her bonds his hands worked with rough confidence, quickly releasing her lovely, quivering legs and allowing them to flop uselessly off of the back end of the table and down toward the floor below. He deftly removed the cuffs at her wrists and upper arms and noted the bruises there with a detached, clinical interest. Next, he pulled away the tight leather strap between her teeth and yanked out the scratchy burlap gag stuffed inside. None of it mattered to Ginger at the moment; her brain was still too numb from the pain and shock forced upon her body to do anything more than groan reflexively as her captor unbuckled the leather belt around her waist and abruptly ripped out the huge dildo plugging her drenched vaginal opening. The effect was like pulling a cork out of a bottle. The fluids that had been dammed up inside gushed out from between her creamy thighs and spattered loudly to the tiled floor. He sniffed at the air and looked down at her with mocking disapproval.

"What a shocking odor!" he said as he waved his hand beneath his nose, "I suppose that we will want to clean you up a bit before continuing your education."

Ginger was only distantly aware of his words; they came to her as if from far away. In spite of the fact that she was now unbound she was still completely powerless to move. Her muscles simply had no strength left in them at all. She tried to pull her mind together from out of the paralyzing horror of her situation. Nothing in her life had ever prepared her for this; to be tossed around like a piece of meat, to be cruelly bound, forcibly invaded and tortured with her own sexuality. Now Ginger had retreated within herself; she was barely aware of being lifted again, or of being carried down a hallway to another room, or of her wrists being bound by thick neoprene cuffs and then hung above her head. She never noticed the warm, soft sponge filled with soapy water that began roughly washing her smooth, young flesh. As she drifted into unconsciousness her ravaged and terrified mind centered around one desperate thought, "What will happen to me?"

As he ran the soap leisurely over every inch of her body The Master inspected his delightful new toy. He twisted and tweaked one of her lovely, pink nipples pulling it back to stretch out her glorious mammary and then letting it snap back, noting with appreciation as it bobbed up and down for a second and then firmly remained in place.

"Wonderful!" he mused, "You are so very fortunate in your endowments my dear. One in a thousand might have such healthy attributes; you have been truly blessed."

He allowed his wandering hand to glide down between her legs and part her pussy lips, lightly pressing a finger between them. Her head rolled back on her shoulders and her soft lips parted slightly, allowing a distant moan to escape. With mild astonishment he felt the oily wetness returning to her privates; she was becoming aroused in her sleep!

"Such responsiveness!" he noted with a devilish smile beginning to creep over his face, "I see that we are both fortunate."

***

Ginger woke up slowly. She found herself lying on her belly, bent over, across the examination table in the "playroom" with her legs held spread-eagled on one side and her arms on the other. At first she couldn't remember where she was or how she had arrived there. Her abduction and savage sexual torture seemed like a half-remembered dream. That blessed state lasted for about two seconds before her memory was prompted by the unpleasant realization that her jaw was painfully pried open and that her mouth was filled with the Master's erect cock which was gliding smoothly back and forth down her throat.

Her immediate reaction was to jerk back and away but her arms, which were pulled down to the floor in front of her, held her in place so that she only succeeded in backing her head up a couple of inches; not nearly enough to pull her off of his hard, throbbing member. It was enough to get his attention however. She felt his cruel hand at the back of her head roughly gripping a fistful of her thick, lustrous hair. The Master snapped her head backwards, momentarily removing his pulsating manhood from between her lips and forcing her to look up into his dark, penetrating eyes.

He beamed down at her, "I see that you are back with me. Excellent!"

Ginger tried to speak, to protest, to beg to be left alone but found that she could not speak. She couldn't speak because of the huge, leather ring gag set between her teeth pushing her jaw apart almost to the breaking point. The only sounds that she could make were inarticulate gurgles as drool streamed down the corners of her mouth and the Master shoved her face back onto his cock and resumed thrusting.

Ginger had very little chance to survey her situation as her point of view only allowed her to see the hairy belly before her and the crown of his penis pounding against the back of her throat forced her to concentrate on trying to breathe. The Master continued to use her hair to push and pull her head back and forth along the length of his rod while he admired the way that the muscles of her back twisted and fought against the hospital restraints which firmly held her arms and legs.

"Mmmm, ahhh," he sighed, feeling her unwilling throat and tongue caress the head of his shaft, "This is your new life."

He thrust all of the way down her throat, her face buried in his crotch and then pulled back to feel his crown resting on the tip of her tongue. He began to speak to her in rhythm with his thrusting hips, punctuating each sentence with a forward thrust.

"You live to give me pleasure."

Thrust.

"You are my slave."

Thrust.

"Understand this: your life before now means nothing."

Thrust.

"I will do anything to you that I want to do, I will take anything from you that I wish."

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

"And you will give, give, give..."

He thrust forward with brutal strength, forcing his long, thick shaft deeply into her face and firing a hot stream of cum all the way down her throat making her choke and sputter. Her torso shook with revulsion but he stroked her throat while holding his cock in her mouth, forcing her to swallow every drop.

"Ahh, ahhh, yes, that's it. Good girl." he grunted, "Now clean it. Lick it clean slave."

Tears of shame and degradation poured down Ginger's cheeks as she was made to comply with this humiliating command. She felt her tongue lifting up to curl around his member, licking away the remaining droplets of his jism. He stayed there for a few moments waiting to pull out until her obedient attentions made him hard again.

Next he began to walk around the examination table to have a look at her soft, unprotected rear. Ginger twisted her head back to look at him over her shoulders with terrified, blue eyes. She tried again to protest, to beg; she knew where he was going and her body convulsed as she sought, vainly, to find a way to defend herself from his next, inevitable invasion. He looked into her eyes with sadistic amusement as he slowly ran the palm of his right hand over the pale, smooth skin of her plump, helpless bottom. Gathering the flesh of her rump, his strong gripping, fingers began to knead her firm buttock like a lump of dough. Ginger sobbed and squirmed under his touch; she knew that any appeal would be useless and would only succeed in adding to his perverse enjoyment; but she could not stop trying to move away as her body continued to writhe before him on the cold, unforgiving surface.

She shuddered as she felt his other hand, his left one, slide easily along the supple skin of her quivering inner thigh and come to rest over her vaginal mound, cupping and massaging it between his fingers. To her utter mortification and shame, her private crevice was quickly responding to his stimulation and she could feel her juices beginning to flow, lubricating her abused inner walls and making her ready for him. Her wide eyes revealed her confusion and amazement.

"That's right my dear," he said smiling victoriously, "Your body is already learning to recognize its purpose. Soon you will learn the same thing."

This lack of control over her own responses overwhelmed Ginger with despair and she hung her head down, her chest heaving with her sobs as he continued his expert attentions, spreading her wet pussy lips wide, pulling and pinching her clit without mercy. Next she felt the head of his hard-on pressing against her moistened cunt as he reached around with both of his hands to firmly grip and anchor her wildly gyrating hips to the table. Frozen in that terrible instant, Ginger screamed to the air, to anyone, begging for help, for rescue; this couldn't be allowed to happen, he couldn't be permitted to do this to her, not to her! No, no!

Then he was in her; brutally plunging deeper and deeper, all the way to the hilt, forcing her stinging cunt to take him in and accept him completely. She kept on screaming as he rode her savagely, impervious to her anguished cries, pounding into her juicy hole like a runaway train. She could hear the wet, slapping sounds of his pelvis smacking hard against her ass, at first quickly, and then slowly, and then quickly again, changing rhythms, savoring the feel of her drenched pussy as it was made to caress the full length of his shaft. Back and forth he went with unrelenting persistence, overwhelming her senses, penetrating her to the core and breaking down whatever shreds of self-possession that remained in her tormented psyche.

Ginger felt his vile member rubbing against her cervix as her screams began to transform into one long, bereaved wail of painful and irrevocable loss. He began to slap her ass with his open palm while he continued pumping inside of her. She thought that he must be trying to split her in half with his triumphant cock thrusting like a knife blade up her wide open slit. It was too much, his strength, his brutality and her own helplessness combined to defeat her totally. She felt herself surrendering to him, letting her body unclench, her cries became whimpers and eventually grunts as he rutted away, uncaring, his fevered loins building up like a pressure cooker to an imminent explosion. Suddenly, his powerful hands jerked her back, clamping her hips onto his crotch as he burst inside of her, his creamy seed splashing into the most private inner core of her being and polluting her soul forever.

He exhaled and leaned forward; his cock, still inside of her, jerking slightly. He whispered into her ear while she closed her eyes and wept bitter tears, "That was wonderful for your first time my dear.

"What's the matter?" he asked feigning concern, "Didn't you get to finish? No? Well, not to worry, we have plenty of time to take care of that," he chuckled, "Nothing but time."

To her sudden horror she felt him begin to move inside of her again and she started sobbing like a broken-hearted little girl while he joyfully continued her training.

To Be Continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers