Ginger's Training Ch. 9

Story Info
Ginger awakens to sinister world of sexual servitude.
3.1k words
4.24
103.7k
6
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers

The dawn of a new day found Ginger in a state of total exhaustion. Her two tormentors had been so frenzied in their lust for the captive starlet that they had virtually fucked her into oblivion.

After sleeping feverishly, Ginger awoke on a small, bare mattress. The stark shadows crawling across the tiny, windowless room were cast by a single, naked light bulb hanging from the ceiling. The walls were covered with a faded and peeling wallpaper that may have once, long ago, been a cheery floral pattern. A single wooden door was the lone entrance to her cramped and dirty little quarters. At her wrists were leather cuffs that looped through the metal railings of the bed frame. Her ankles were held to the foot of the bed with a single pair of similar cuffs, the principle difference being that the cuffs at her feet had several feet of chain between them, giving her ample room to move her legs.

The soreness in her exhausted muscles served to remind her of the brutal and constant abuse that she had endured over the past several days. She looked down at her bare breasts. At some time during the night the huge needles impaling her nipples had been replaced with little silver rings. Between the rings ran a thin silver chain, a few inches long. Finally, suspended in the middle of the chain there were three delicate little bells that softly jingled every time that she moved.

Ginger shuddered as she recalled the piercing of her nipples. Pam had surprised her with the mutilation at the peak of one of Ginger's many orgasms on the previous evening. Her breasts were still sore and very sensitive from the tiny wounds. However the pain in her tits was nothing compared to the soreness of her thighs and back where she had been savagely whipped for the amusement of her captors. She could see some of the welts on her inner thighs and could imagine that her back must also be black and blue.

The most depressing thing that Ginger had to recall was not the physical abuse she had suffered, but the humiliating response that betrayed her excitement at the constant pummeling of her sex. She had been as helpless as a cat in heat to the drives that had awakened in her; and equally unable to hide that fact from her degenerate masters. Even now she could feel the slight dampness in her pussy betraying her shameful weakness. Tears ran down Ginger's lovely cheeks as she recalled orgasm after orgasm, each more powerful than any she had experienced before.

What did this mean? Ginger wasn't sure. She was certain that, even in her worst nightmares, she had never wanted anything like this to happen. She had never asked to be raped and violated, to be mercilessly used as a sex slave and helplessly degraded in ways that she had never even dreamed to be possible.

With a shock Ginger realized that she wanted to masturbate. Her hand had only stopped on its way to her crotch because of the cuffs holding it at the head of the bed. What had happened to her? What sort of depraved creature had she become? She couldn't stop thinking about sex. It was as if her own vulnerability was turning her on.

Sobbing, Ginger cried out to the empty room, "What's happening to me?"

Suddenly she heard footsteps outside of the room. The sound of high heels clicking on wooden stairs was getting closer and closer. Now they were right outside of the door. She could hear keys jangling and finally the sound of the tumblers moving in the lock. The door opened and there stood Pam, grinning from ear to ear.

Pam wore a single piece, black, dress that hugged her trim figure before stopping just above mid-thigh and a pair of wickedly high heels that began the long journey up the seamed stockings disappearing under the dress. Her long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail that showed off her aristocratic features and her long, elegant neck. In one hand she held both a riding crop and a small black leather bag. She looked Ginger up and down as she strode into the cramped room.

"How is my little slut today?" she laughed, "Did you enjoy your beauty rest?"

Ginger didn't hesitate with her reply. "Yes Mistress." She said humbly.

She knew how much Pam loved to punish her with the riding crop and she certainly didn't want to give her an excuse to use it.

Her ready submission seemed to please Pam who glided across the room to sit on the bed next to the naked and helpless girl. She rested her right hand on Ginger's smooth inner thigh and gently stroked the inside of her leg. Ginger responded to her touch with a tiny, involuntary gasp of excitement.

Pam noticed the tension in the shivering girl and she smiled as her fingers began to slowly explore Ginger's juicy cunt.

"My, my! You have been broken in haven't you my dear?" She said as her fingers slid easily in and out of the mortified and quivering girl.

Ginger was softly crying now. "How awful!" she thought as her body kept responding to Pam's probing fingers. Regardless of her embarrassment, her hips began to gently pump up and down, her pussy lips puffing and her clit swelling with arousal. Once again she felt the desire overtaking her, sweeping her broken will aside like a thin veil.

"You really are a tramp, aren't you dear?" Pam sneered, "Aren't you?" She squeezed the crying girl's clit between thumb and forefinger making her cry out.

"Y-yes Mistress!" Ginger sobbed as her fingers twisted in the sheets on the mattress. The shame burned in her cheeks as her body continued to surge under the grip of Pam's relentless attentions.

"Let me hear you say it then! Tell me what you are!!" ordered Pam.

"I am your slut Mistress!" Ginger agreed.

"Good girl!" Pam removed her moist fingers from Ginger's dripping cunt and held them under the girl's nose. "Now lick them clean slave."

Ginger couldn't believe her own eagerness to obey. Any shred of defiance that she might have been tempted to offer had just been destroyed by her own body's degrading performance. Besides Ginger was no longer sure she wanted to resist any more; her body was succumbing to the endless routine of abuse, and after the initial shock of violation she no longer had the will to deny its response. Her tongue leapt out and she began to lick and suck on Pam's fingers, the salty taste of her own juices combining with that of her tears.

Pam pulled her hand away and unzipped the leather bag. "That's enough for now slave. We have to get you ready for a very busy day!" She reached into the bag and brought out a pair of gleaming, steel handcuffs. Next she unlocked Ginger's wrists from the bed frame and yanked her up to a sitting position on the bed.

"Now put your arms behind you slut!" she barked.

Ginger meekly obeyed. She could hear the metal cuffs locking around her upper arms just above the elbows, effectively cinching her arms behind her. Pam next unlocked her ankles and ordered her onto the floor.

"On your knees slave!"

Ginger obeyed automatically, as if there were no other option but to obey the stern Mistress. Pam walked slowly around her, holding the riding crop purposefully in her hands, drinking in the captive beauty at her feet. Pam privately loved this view of a slave; naked, submissive and waiting for service. She gloried in the rush of power that came from knowing that all of this captive loveliness was hers to play with. Any pleasure and any degradation that she could conceive of in her imagination, was waiting to be indulged with the helpless Ginger.

"This is where you belong slave. You are to remain on your knees unless told to do otherwise." She instructed, "Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Time for your breakfast sweetie!" With that Pam pulled out a large doggie dish and set it on the floor in front of the disbelieving girl. Next she produced a can of dog food and a can opener from the bag and began opening it.

Tears began to well up again in Ginger's eyes as she realized what her next humiliation was destined to be. Pam was going to make her eat dog food from the dish like some dumb animal. It was too much to bear! She felt a shock to realize that she wasn't nearly so afraid of eating it, as she was afraid of what would happen to her if she refused. The soreness in her back and thighs served as a solid and recent reminder of what sadistic extremes Pam would go to in punishing her for even a hint of defiance. But to be reduced to this! It was more than she could stand!

Pam finished emptying the contents of the can into the bowl. "You know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" she beamed, "Sometimes it is also the only meal of the day, so make sure to eat every little bite and lick your bowl clean when you're done!"

Ginger looked up at her, her eyes pleading, "Please Mistress, I can't do this, please don't make me…"

The riding crop whipping across her shoulders suddenly cut off her plea in mid-sentence.

"Eat it cunt!" Pam viciously grabbed a fistful of the lovely red curls at the back of Ginger's head and shoved her weeping face down into the bowl. The awful aroma permeated her senses as she began to obey unthinkingly. Mouthful after mouthful disappeared from the bowl as Pam stood, watching her.

Pam's fingers reached down to stroke and squeeze Ginger's breasts as she whispered into the girl's ear.

"That's it. That's a good girl. Eat it all up! Every last, little bit."

Pam wasn't satisfied until she had forced Ginger to lick the inside of the bowl with her tongue, leaving it spotless. The stuff tasted awful but the sting of the whip reminded Ginger that there were worse things than dog food.

Next Ginger was marched outside of the tiny little room and down the hall to a bathroom where she was enemaed before being ordered into the shower. There, Pam washed her carefully, unabashedly taking every opportunity to caress and stroke her supple body and all of its ample curves. Ginger complained little, but could not prevent the tears from rolling down her cheeks as the other woman alternately washed and molested the mortified young starlet. Pam would occasionally grip a fistful of Ginger's hair and yank her over to within range of her tongue; where she would lick the droplets of fresh water beading up on the young slave girl's velvety soft flesh.

After the shower, Ginger was forced into black, five-inch, stiletto heels, that locked on instead of buckled. A thick, leather collar was added next and locked around her neck with a small, silver padlock. The collar had large, heavy "D" rings riveted into it at the front, back, and sides. Pam fingered the padlock at the beautiful girl's throat and smiled.

"Get used to this my dear because it won't be coming off while you're on the island!"

Pam next began to tightly lace Ginger into a lovely, black, leather corset that served to push out and display her already ample bosom. The corset also had silver rings in the front, back and sides from which things could be easily tied. Ginger's elbow cuffs were locked to one of these rings along her upper back with another of the small padlocks. The bells suspended from her newly pierced nipples jingled prettily as she was escorted down the hall once more and lead into a beautifully furnished bedroom to be seated on a stool before a row of mirrors.

Pam stood behind her, gazing intently into her reflected eyes and spoke to her softly.

"Tonight is a very big event, your `coming-out party' as it were!" she began to stroke her fingers along Ginger's cheek, "The islanders will be expecting you to look your best and we have to be sure not to disappoint them!"

She began to blow dry Ginger's hair. Something that Pam had said had captured her attention. "Islanders?" What islanders? Where was she? Ginger's mournful eyes took in the room through the reflection in the mirrors before her.

The room was at once, both elegant, and extremely feminine. The light blue and white appointments kept the room bright and cheerful. The bed was a huge, canopied affair with white, metal railings at the head and feet. It looked innocent enough, but Ginger could imagine that the railing was the perfect way to pin down an unwilling playmate with a pair of handcuffs. The large window opposite the doorway was covered with thin curtains of white and blue fabric and Ginger was just barely able to catch a glimpse of bright sky beyond them.

But, bright sky over where? Had they moved her during the night? She was fairly certain that this house, if it was a house, had not been a part of the compound in which she had been kept previously. How far had they moved her? The realization that she no longer had even a remote idea of her own whereabouts, struck a deep note of terror into the violated young woman. Without knowing where she was, she couldn't even think of escape. She was utterly at their mercy and they knew it. Ginger realized that they had felt comfortable enough to leave her completely ungagged. Certainly, they had little to fear from her cries before, but were they now so far removed and isolated that they felt that there was nothing to fear at all?

Ginger's gaze drifted back to her own reflection. The sight of her own frightened eyes brought the poor girl's tears again, as they came raining down her perfect cheeks to splash onto her lovely, porcelain breasts. Her chest heaved with her quiet sobs, causing the bells to jingle in rhythm with her grief. Ginger was helpless to do anything other than watch herself sit submissively and passively as she was being carefully transformed into some twisted and extreme version of a sex-toy. Already Ginger could barely recognize the girl that she saw in the mirror. The girl that she had known had been intelligent, confident, and, in short, independent. There was absolutely no independence in the girl that she saw now.

She saw herself as a helpless toy, a plaything of others. The girl that she saw before her now had simply seen too much. She had been beyond every abuse that her mind had been able to conceive. She had been whipped, shocked and fucked into becoming exactly what her masters wanted her to be.

The tears that she was crying now were the tears for the free woman that she had seen in the mirror for the last time. Ginger knew then, in her heart of hearts, that she would never be able to remember that reflection again.

Pam smiled as she watched Ginger weeping in the mirror. Her hands continued to work, brushing Ginger's auburn hair back and feeling it spill over her fingers. "I know what you're wondering right now! Don't I?"

She beamed when her question made the helpless young redhead look up into her eyes. She voiced the question herself.

"Where are you? That's what you want to know, isn't it?"

"Yes mistress!"

Pam frowned. "Nope. Too eager!"

She began to braid Ginger's hair again, as if the conversation were over.

Ginger's timid voice came back softly, "If it pleases you to tell me mistress?"

Pam turned to look at her, delighted. There was such an endearing note of hoarseness in Ginger's voice, caused by several days of constant sobbing, and a genuine, submissive tone to her words.

"Now that's much better!" she brightened. "You are home, my dear! Home to stay!"

Ginger's heart sank even deeper with Pam's words and she listened in horrified fascination.

Pam continued, "You are on our little island paradise. Exactly where it is doesn't matter to you…." she stopped suddenly and broke into a grin of pure, malicious delight. "Would you like to know what does matter to you?"

"If it pleases you to tell me mistress!"

Pam smiled, genuinely proud; a dog that she was training had just learned a new trick. "Very good dear, you're learning!"

Ginger listened to her words with a sense of impending doom.

She looked into Ginger's eyes again. "What does matter is that we own the island! Everyone on this island is either our guest or our slave!" she paused, to let that sink in. "You see, that world that you used to live in is an ocean away now. You can forget about that world forever. You're world is with us from now on!"

Pam savored the look of anguish and horror in the despairing girl's breathtaking eyes that, she noticed, were now pouring tears down her trembling lips. She reached around with her hands to lightly fondle Ginger's milky breasts as she kissed her gently on the cheek. Ginger's shoulders were now heaving with her silent and broken sobs.

Pam merrily swung her leg around to straddle Ginger's lap. "You are going to bring us so much pleasure, whether you like it or not, my little sexpot!" Ginger felt Pam's fingers snaking their way down to her clit and beginning to rub in circles. "I hope that you will enjoy it, at least, some of the time!"

Pam roughly gripped a fistful of Ginger's hair and yanked her up into a seated embrace. Ginger hardly even noticed the dull pain in her nipples as her tits were crushed against Pam's chest and her lips were being sealed with a passionate kiss.

Ginger, after only a moment's confusion, found herself leaning forward and obediently pressing her lips into those of the severe mistress. She gave only one small cry when she felt Pam's tongue lick its way greedily into her mouth. The manipulation of her sex was filling her with waves of radiant warmth as she felt herself surrendering to the kiss and meeting its passion with desperation. Her mind was clouding over as sensation, once again, began to overpower her reason. Finally, at that moment, the despairing girl felt so utterly destitute and alone that any sort of affection, even Pam's, was a comfort.

"I just love breaking that news to the new ones!" Pam thought to herself with a smile.

To be continued...

vgrey
vgrey
78 Followers