Ginger's Works On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notnow29
notnow29
21 Followers

Working in and out of Ginger's ass was just too good. The feeling of Allen's cock sliding into her cunt beneath us was incredible and soon I pumped my load deep into her bowels despite my best efforts to hold out. When I got up Chris took my place and slid into Ginger's ass as he was met with a moan of approval. John's girl motioned me over to her and she proceeded to lick and suck on my cock that had just cum in Ginger's tight ass.

John's girl was not as pretty as Ginger, but she was very attractive with a great body. As she sucked, she unbuttoned her shirt and bra to reveal a great pair of firm tits. I reached down and fondled them as she sucked hard on my cock. This got me hard again in no time and I was ready to fuck this new girl. When I asked her if she wanted to get on the other bed she told me no she only wanted to suck cock and watch Ginger.

By this time Ginger was on her hands and knees with a cock deep in her throat and one in her ass. She looked so hot and horny and the smell of hot wet sex filled the room. Soon Chris came in her ass and I mounted an all-out assault on her cunt. John dumped a load in his girl's mouth with a loud grunt that made us all turn and look. She quickly moved to Bill who was standing close by with a semi hard cock and took him deep in her mouth. This seemed to set the pattern for the night. This girl would suck us hard like a fluff girl on a porno set and when we were ready we would fuck the star of the show Ginger, in the cunt, mouth or ass.

This went on for about an hour when Ginger announced she needed a break and a drink. Bill poured her a shot of Tequila and she drank it while resting with her back against the headboard. Steve got her a water from the cooler as well. John's girl (I never got her name) moved over to the bed for a close look at Ginger's dripping pussy and ass. Ginger spread her legs wide so we could all see the cum oozing from her holes. When she had finished her drink, she asked the girl if she would like a taste and motioned to her pussy. This girl did not hesitate to dive in and lick Ginger clean. Ginger leaned her head back on the headboard and closed her eyes. She slowly rubbed her fingers through the girl's hair as she held her mouth tight to her cunt. This girl was cleaning out Ginger's full cunt and loving every drop of it. Well needless to say after watching about twenty minutes of this, there were seven new hard-ons looking for some action. We pulled the girl away and began again to triple fuck Ginger in all her holes. She just moaned and grunted her approval.

The fucking and sucking went on until early in the morning of the next day. Ginger stopped us twice more to lay back and rest while John's girl licked her clean. She was very thorough and rimmed Ginger's ass clean as well as licking her face, chin and tits. We all enjoyed this as much as Ginger each time. Around five in the morning, we all fell asleep happy and tired. Sometime around noon, I awoke to the familiar sound of Ginger grunting. When I looked over at the other bed, I saw Ginger lying flat on her stomach with her head propped up in her hands. Scott was on top of her pushing his massive eleven inch cock up her ass. Bill her boyfriend was behind them taking pictures of her ass being stretched to the limit, with his phone. Ginger saw me and smiled and said she wanted some mementos of her first gang-bang. She waved me over and my semi hard cock went right for her mouth. She opened and took me deep into that now familiar massaging throat.

Bill snapped away with the phone while Scott really started to pound hard and Gingers grunts woke everyone in the room. Bill told Scott to cum in her mouth and on her face so he could get a good picture. I took my queue and moved away as Scott quickly moved around to Ginger's mouth. He shoved in hard and she pulled back to keep from choking as he came. He did not have a lot of cum left in him but it was enough for a picture. That's when I took my dick and began jerking off right at Ginger's face. Bill said, "Do it, cum on her face for the camera." I let go one last load and cum hit her face and chin. I had cum so much that this last orgasm was painful. Now that everyone else was awake and hard, the circle jerk onto Ginger's beautiful face was on, and Bill got plenty of pictures of his girlfriend with cum splattered on her face and tits.

Ginger and Bill took a shower together and then left after telling us thanks for the party. John's girl was gone; she must have left during the early morning when we were all asleep. I can only imagine what she told her friend she did all night. She most likely swallowed a gallon of cum in the 5 or so hours she was here.

We spent the rest of the weekend lying on the beach recovering from our encounter with Ginger.

notnow29
notnow29
21 Followers
12