Ginny and Katy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said "Either way, please go wait in the car. I'm going to get you something else for later."

I looked back out the door, stepped away from her, lowered my arms to my sides, still holding the dress in one hand, squared my shoulders, which caused my breasts to bounce, and strode as confidently as I could manage towards the doors. I looked out into the lot, at her car, then looked back at her.

She, Lottie, the other clerk, and several customers were watching me. I decided, again, "what the hell" and slipped my dress through the handle bar on the door, did another pirouette, and swept out the door. I walked quickly to the car, a full stride but not running, unlocked it and got in. Then looked around again. There were very few people in the lot and none of them were watching me.

Katy seemed to be taking a long time. I was talking myself into going back in to see what the trouble was when she came out carrying a shopping bag. I saw her pause at the door, collect my dress, and drop it in the bag. She put the bag in the back seat as she got into the car.

I handed her the keys and asked "What else did you buy?"

"A surprise for you. Patience, my little toy."

Getting into the house was no problem, of course, since she parked in the garage as usual. She had me walk in front of her up the few steps to the kitchen door then walk around the kitchen, living room, and hall so she could watch me. She especially liked the hall since it let me walk a good pace for thirty feet.

She said, "Everything wiggles and bounces in the most delightful ways when you do that." And, "In some ways the view from the back is almost better than the view from the front."

She masturbated, shedding clothing an item at a time, while I walked or bent over or took things off and put them back on. I discovered that she loved watching me adjust myself in the bra, and the back view of me bending over putting the panties on. She must have come four or five times. We were in the kitchen again, me leaning over pretending to load the dish washer, my legs spread wide, rubbing myself through my panties when I heard her come again.

She stood up and walked up behind me. I continued to rub myself as she approached. She crouched own, looking between my legs. My breasts are so big that I had to bend way over to see her below them. She ran her hands up my stockings, grabbed the top of my panties and yanked them down to my ankles.

She said, "That's enough of that. Your turn."

She picked me up, sat me on the island pulled the panties off my ankles and tossed them over her shoulder.

She locked eyes with me, said "Do not speak," then tongued and fingered me quickly to a huge crashing orgasm. I didn't speak. But I did scream and whimper quite a bit.

She said, "Now you can speak," and went down on me again giving a long, slow build up to a drawn out orgasm. I didn't scream this time, just moaning and growling. And I did speak, but none of it made any sense. I heard a lot of "Please," "Oh God," "Harder," "deeper," "faster" and even "slower" from myself. It reminded me of our first time. No actual sentences, but a lot of words.

And at the end just one, long, low growl with my eyes squeezed shut and tears seeping from them down the sides of my face and into my hair.

When she finished with me I was laying on my back on the island, my fingers tangled in her hair, panting for breath while she slowly licked me more and more gently to help me come down softly.

I remember, sort of vaguely, her taking off the rest of my clothes and carrying me, nude, up to my bed.

12