Ginny and Katy Pt. 06

Story Info
Submission.
5.6k words
4.67
22k
11

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally started this story for myself and organized it as a simple linear series of dated entries. If this were a printed book, the dated entries would be chapters. I told a friend I'd been dabbling in writing and she asked to see it. She suggested should try to publish it.

Since I'd been inspired to write from reading Literotica, I decided to publish here. I'd planned to put those dated entries, as chapters, on Literotica that way. If you've been reading the story, you may have noticed that some of those entries are pretty short. I think the shortest is around 300 words.

To satisfy the Literotica 1,500 word minimum I had to group these entries into parts containing multiple dated entries.

I've been trying to break the parts such that there's a sex scene at or near the end of each part. But to make the parts of reasonable size some of them just don't break up that way. This, part six, is one of those.

But keep on! Hopefully the events of Part Seven will make it worth the wait. I'm submitting six and seven more or less back-to-back. Hopefully they won't appear too far apart.

Thanks everyone for reading, voting, commenting and giving me feedback.

*****

Wednesday, December 14, 2011, Submission

= = = = = = = = = =

Most mornings I'm up about an hour and a half before Katy. If she's sleeping with me, she usually wakes when I get out of bed. And, usually, I kiss her and tell her to go back to sleep. She's got time before she needs to get ready for work.

I threw on a robe, but didn't bother to close it. I went downstairs and noticed our clothes scattered around the living room. I'd pick them up later. The dress and my lingerie set would need to go to the cleaners. Again.

I went to the kitchen to start coffee. I was at the table, eating some toast and drinking coffee when Katy came in, nude but with all her clothes under one arm. She had my panties from last night in her other hand. She was sniffing them, then tasted them. My breath caught watching her. She heard me, then looked directly into my eyes and licked them again, slowly and sexily. My mouth was hanging open and I wasn't breathing. She smiled and tossed them back into the living room.

She got coffee and sat at the table. "I wondered about those last night. They were so wet I was sure you'd peed in them. But you didn't."

"No, that's just me being really turned on."

"I'm surprised you got so wet in such a short time."

I look at her in surprise. She looked back and said, "What?"

"Katy, you had me strutting around that living room for two hours, then another forty-five minutes after you started the vibrators. Of course they're soaked."

"Really? That was two hours? Amazing, it seemed to just take a few minutes."

She drank coffee, looking at me while she did so.

"Take off your robe, dear."

I stood, took it off, draped it on the back of the chair, and sat down again.

"You really are quite submissive, Virginia."

I was embarrassed by the comment. But my nipples hardened and my pussy stirred.

"Yes." I paused. "Do you want..." I trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

She said "'Do I want to be your Dom? Your Mistress?'"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to?"

I said, "I'm afraid of pain. I was badly abused as a child. Maybe that's why I'm so submissive, but whatever the reason, I don't want to be hurt."

She looked puzzled for a second then said, "Being dominant, being a Dom, isn't the same as being a Dominatrix. Well, they can be, but they don't have to be. I don't do it that way. Oh, I can be a Dominatrix if that's what my lover wants, but I prefer that she just obey because she wants to, not because she afraid of a beating."

She stopped for a moment, then, "And for that matter, a Dominatrix doesn't have to use pain either, they just sort of stereo-typically do. And... Well... that's confusing too. If you're in the scene, even if you're beating your Sub, it's still because they want you to, but you're both pretending the Sub is being forced to..."

She trailed off to silence and looked thoughtful. She reached over and took my coffee cup out of my hand and took a sip from it. Then reached across and fed me some of hers. Finally, gave me back mine and continued drinking hers.

She asked, "What did you think of that?"

I stammered, "Um, I don't know."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yes."

"See? It can all be terribly complicated. I don't know how I knew that would turn you on, but I did. Maybe because I knew it would turn me on."

I glanced down and noticed her nipples were hard.

She continued, "There are wheels within wheels. And it can be very complicated. I lot of people like it that way. But I like to keep things simpler than a lot of D/s relationships. Basically, 'Dom say, Sub do.' No threats, no pain, no anything. Well, unless we've worked out something we both think will be fun. If you disobey, we play out whatever punishment we've agreed to. The worst that can happen is we stop. Temporarily or permanently."

I said "Yes."

"'Yes?'"

"Yes, I want to be your Sub."

I had this "There, I said it" feeling. And although I certainly trusted her, I was still afraid of what she was going to do with me. Not "to me," I was sure she wouldn't hurt me. Had I just wrecked our relationship? Or taken it to the next step? And what about Ginny? Katy looked a bit surprised.

I said, "What do I do now?"

She looked at the clock and said, "So little time."

She stood and reached for her panties. Dressing in the kitchen, for either of us, wasn't unusual. But she stopped with them her in her hand. She tossed them to me. I caught them, looked at them for a few seconds, then looked up at her.

She smiled, "Dress me."

I knelt in front of her and put her panties on her, lifting one foot at a time to do so. I slid them up her legs and gave her a quick kiss just above her slit before pulling them into place.

She handed me her jeans and I did the same, including the kiss. Her socks and sneakers next. I tied them, then stood up.

I put her bra on her arms, giving each nipple a quick kiss, and was about to step around to fasten it in back when she stopped me.

"No, reach around to do it from in front."

I did, more or less hugging her in the process, my breasts pushing against hers. Finally, I put her t-shirt on her.

She adjusted her clothes a bit here and there and said, "Thank you, dear."

I asked, "Thank you?"

She said, "You're my submissive, not my slave. Of course I thank you."

She looked down into my eyes for a moment then said, "You've just performed your first task as my submissive. How does it feel?"

"I want to play with myself."

"Go ahead. Enjoy it. I have to go. We'll talk more about this later. You've presented me with a situation I've never been in before. All my subs have been temporary."

I asked, "Betty?"

She smiled, "No, Betty isn't a sub. Well, she is, sometimes, but not mine. Well that's complicated too. Everyone is an individual, baby. I try not to make people fit my pattern."

I said "OK."

She looked thoughtful for a moment, still looking down into my eyes. "I'll have to think about what to..." She smiled, reached down, quickly ran her finger through my lower lips, and pressed hard on my mostly retracted clit "...do with you."

Keeping her finger on my clit, not moving, just pressing on it, she gave me a long, deep kiss. She broke the kiss and walked away, putting the finger she'd just had in me in her mouth. Once she'd liked it clean she picked up her brief cases and paused with her hand on the door to the garage.

"I thought you said you wanted to play with yourself?"

"Yes, I do."

"And I told you to go ahead."

"Um..."

"Now, Virginia. Start now."

"Oh!"

I ran my hands across my belly then slid one down into my bush and the other up to my breasts. I spread my legs a bit and started rubbing myself.

She said, "Good girl. Text me when you're finished. Tell me how many times you came."

I continued for a long time after she'd driven away. I came three times before I could clear my mind enough to stop. I had to wash the floor from where I'd dripped on it and take another shower to clean myself.

I texted her "Three times."

She sent back "I did once the moment I got to work. I'll have to again in a few minutes. Have a good day."

When she got home she begged off talking, just asking me again if I was sure and telling me to think about what this meant to me. And that we'd talk on Friday night when she got home from work. She didn't want to have work the next day hanging over our heads since she felt pretty sure this would be a long late-into-the-night conversation.

I think that was the truth, but I also think that she wanted to take a couple of days to see how I'd react to a few orders. Would I be offended or insulted or have some other negative reaction? I wondered about that too, but was pretty sure I'd be loving all of it.

Thursday, December 15, 2011, Testing

= = = = = = = = = =

For the next two days, nothing changed in the nature of our cohabitation. She continued to do her share of the house work, shopping, and everything else. But sometimes she said things as orders rather than suggestions or requests. Then watched to see how I'd react.

When she'd come in from work I was in the kitchen reading. Nude, as I often was. She undressed, again, nothing unusual. Then walked over to where I was sitting, spread her legs and said, "Lick me." I slid off the chair, knelt in front of her, buried my face in her crotch, all in one motion almost as if I'd practiced it.

I had my hands on her hips, pulling her to me, as I quickly worked my tongue into her and found her clitoris. I'd learned my lessons well and had her squirming on my face in seconds. She took a few steps back to lean on the island, gripping the edge with both hands. I followed her on my knees and resumed my working on her. She came in less than two minutes.

She slid down and sat on the floor with her back up against the island. I was kneeling right in front of her, wiping her juices off my face and licking it from my fingers.

She said, "Do yourself. Show me."

I sat down, spread my legs, leaned back on one hand to fully expose myself and started working my pussy with the other hand. Then I laid down on my back, my legs open in a wide V with her inside them and used both of my hands to bring myself off just as fast as I'd done her. We both stayed there catching our breath. I was looking at the ceiling.

She asked, in a very serious tone, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes."

"You did all the work. You're sure you're satisfied?"

"Yes."

She reached out to stroke me, gently pull on my pubic hair. I jumped at the touch, then moaned.

"Pinch your nipples."

I did. Rubbing them to get them hard, then pinching and pulling at them.

"You're really OK with this?"

I thought a moment. Not about saying "yes" or "no." I knew I'd say "yes." But whether or not to use a word I'd been thinking since she had me leave that dressing room in only my lingerie. I decided, "what the hell," and lifted my head up enough to see her. She was looking between my legs while she played with my bush. She seemed fascinated.

I put my head back down and said "Yes, Mistress."

I felt her hand leave my crotch and was afraid I'd offended her, but when I looked back she was on her hands and knees and approaching my crotch with her face. In a moment I saw her head dip and felt her tongue tracing my outer lips. I put my head back on the floor. I reached down to stroke her hair.

She lifted her head for just a moment and said, "I didn't tell you to stop pinching your nipples."

I smiled and returned my hands to my nipples. She quickly had me squirming on the floor. Once again, very quickly, we both came. I hadn't seen that she'd also been playing with herself.

She dropped to the floor, her head on my belly and said, "You can stop now."

Friday, December 16, 2011, Negotiations

= = = = = = = = = =

This was a usual morning for us. Before leaving she said "When you're out today, get a couple of bottles of that wine we both like so much. Our 'talking' wine."

She watched to see how I'd react. I just said, "Yes, Katy."

Early in the morning she sent me a text, "Bringing take out, don't cook. Be nude when I get home."

I hadn't even started planning dinner so that was fine. But I considered my response for some time before sending, "Yes, Mistress."

She was a long time replying, then I received ,"Thanks, baby. That word does things to me. You have to be careful with it. I just had to go frig myself in the ladies room before I could think about anything but last night."

I sent back, "Do you want Barbie?"

I received, "Absolutely not. We have serious things to discuss."

I was tempted to send "Yes, Mistress" again, but took pity on her and just sent, "OK."

I went out to get the wine then spent three hours as Ginny, including eating my lunch out of her bowls on the kitchen floor. Playing in the living room and finally, after bringing my bowls and toys upstairs, falling asleep on the carpet in my bedroom. I'd hadn't broken character even to bring things upstairs. I just made multiple trips since I could only carry one thing at a time in my mouth.

I didn't actually have to do anything to get ready for Katy to arrive home, so I'd set the alarm for five. After I returned to myself I put everything away, took a quick shower and was sitting on the island, with my legs crossed at the ankles, when she came in.

With me sitting up there she had to stand on her toes and I had to lean down so we could kiss. She inhaled deeply while she was close to me.

She said, "You smell good."

"Thank you."

She put the food beside me on the island.

"I'm going to take a quick shower. Why don't you set us up a picnic out on the back lawn?"

I hesitated for a moment. We had never been outside nude. Or, at least, I hadn't in a long time, since before she moved in. She might have sometime when I wasn't home. She was looking closely at me.

I smiled, said, "OK. Please be quick," and jumped down.

She left, I went to the laundry and got a blanket I'd cleaned but hadn't put away yet, gathered the food, opened the back door and stood there looking into the yard. I felt awfully nude, or rather, naked. I recalled an expression I'd heard once. "Nude is artistic, naked is unprotected." Well, that fit how I felt now. I took two steps out onto the back porch and looked around.

Our property is just a bit under a hundred acres. If you look at the front of the house, from the street, the yard, the landscaped section the house sits on, is on the right of all that land. The rest of the property is undeveloped. Brian wanted lots of woods for our kids to play in. There are houses across the street from us, and directly to our right, on the other side of a tall hedge. But past the similar hedge on the left you have to go over five hundred feet before you get to the road that goes up the left side of our property. The rest of the property goes back into the woods.

The landscaped area is enclosed, except for a gap for the driveway, on all four sides by hedges. Those on the sides and the back are eight feet tall, in the front, four feet. The sides and back are each pierced by arbors with the hedges encouraged to follow them. The one on the right, leading to our neighbors yard, has a gate on it. The hedges are quite dense and the gate solid so the yard has good privacy so long as nobody actively tried to see through.

The front yard has a couple of trees but is mostly just grass. The house is fairly close to the neighbor's property so the gap between the house and the hedge over there is only about ten feet. The gap on the other side about twenty. In both cases there are fences, with gates, that ran from the hedge to the side of the house so the back yard really was private.

The back yard is fairly large and includes several small and a couple of large trees. The larger ones were there before the house. Brian had the builders avoid damaging them. The yard has brick walkways, a picnic table, a kids swing set, only ever used by Nancy's children, and a fairly large fish pond.

There really wasn't much risk to going out there nude. And I'd even been out there before, with Brian. It had been a long time now, and I hadn't worried then because I'd put my faith in him. I figured either he was sure we wouldn't be caught or he'd handle it if we were. I took a breath, gathered myself, and stepped down into the yard. I picked a spot near the fish pond, but with a good view of the sky, spread out the blanket and started setting out the food. I went back in for dishes, silverware, cups and the wine.

I was sitting, lotus style, on the blanket when Katy came out of the house. Nude, thankfully. I'd been wondering, this being a conversation about dominance and submission, if she might have dressed to emphasize her dominant position. She settled in the same pose on the other side of the blanket and opened the wine. I held up my glass while she filled it, then filled hers.

We clinked them together and she said, "To the future, whatever it may bring." I noticed that her nipples were hard then realized mine were too.

There's no point going into what we talked about. Most of what we agreed to will come out as the story progresses, and will be more interesting to read that way. In short, I learned a lot about dominance and submission. And bondage and discipline. And sadism and masochism. D/s and BDSM. And the intertwining of them all. I hadn't know, for example, that the "D" and "S" in BDSM" each stood for two words.

In a lot of cases she explained things to see if I was interested or to tell me that she wasn't. Many things she just wouldn't do. Some she'd be willing to do, at least sometimes, if I wanted to. Others were things she actively wanted to do with me. And to me. And I described the sorts of things I did and did not want to experience.

I ended up talking about my biological mother and father and their abuse of Nancy and me and my mothers sexual abuse of me, most of it involving bondage. I explained that while I had some interest in bondage, what I wanted was very limited, very specific, and I could do without it ever happening if she didn't want to.

I emphasized again that I had issues with pain. We talked for hours. It was long after dark when ended on our backs, watching the stars, moderately drunk. But we'd set the parameters for my submission.

We'd even discussed pet play, but she seemed uncomfortable about it so I didn't bring up Ginny. I got the impression she'd done it, though I wasn't clear if she'd been the pet or the owner. But apparently there had been some problem, so I let her lead the discussion to other topics.

We didn't have sex, we were both, in her opinion, too drunk and she had a policy of never having sex drunk. She felt it was impossible to get consent and even if a partner had always said "yes" before, it didn't mean it was "yes" every time. She had her head on my stomach playing with my pubic hair. I was stroking her hair. We did this from time to time, during "pillow talk" or when watching movies. Sometimes reversing positions.

It had started because we were often nude and she was still fascinated that I was blonde down there and it was sparse enough that you could still see everything through it. This could be foreplay, but as with this case, it often was just and expression of intimacy.

I asked, "If you like that so much, why don't you let yours grow?"

She said, "Can't. I had it permanently removed a couple of years ago. Besides, I didn't like playing with mine. I like playing with yours." Short pause. "And Betty's."

I asked, "Betty has a full bush?"

I could hear the smile in her voice. "I should make you check for yourself. No, she had most of hers removed too, but she does have a nice landing strip." She illustrated "landing strip" on me with two fingers.

12