Ginny and Katy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fell asleep looking at the stars. Later we pushed all the dishes and bottles and left over food off and rolled ourselves up in the blanket. It was the first time I'd slept outdoors in my life.

We had decided to start in with our dom/sub relationship the next morning.

Saturday, December 17, 2011, Invitation to dinner

= = = = = = = = = =

As expected, the dom/sub thing had made some changes in our lives. That was kind of the point, right? But not quite in the ways I'd expected. Even though we'd talked it through, I still visualized submissive as being a lot like being slave. But, at least as done by Katy, it was and it wasn't. She'd tried to make that clear last night, but the pictures in my mind still tended towards slave.

I took over most of her personal domestic tasks. I did her laundry, cleaned her room and sometimes dressed or undressed her, especially if she was going on or coming back from a date. But on the other side, she did more of the household tasks, shopping, cooking, cleaning, than she'd done before. She even took over care of my SUV. Overall, neither of us didn't work any harder, just differently. Basically I spent more time taking care of her and she spent more time taking care of us.

Since she was doing more than her share of tasks outside the house, some that I'd normally pay for, I had a second credit card issued in her name. I surprised her with it after the third time she'd given me a receipt and I'd written her a check. She teared up a bit and promised to be careful. I knew she would, and she never abused it. Every transaction was something I'd have spent money on myself. There were other purchase, but it was always something we'd talked about first.

On the sexual side of our lives, I often brought myself off while she watched and sometimes did her self. Or did her first then did myself while she watched and, sometimes, played with herself. The point being that I brought myself to climax more often than she brought me there. We still had full on mutual sex, but not as often as before. But I was in no way unsatisfied. At first I'd found that odd, but quickly just accepted it. I hadn't realized it so much myself, but I liked having someone, or at least her, watch me.

And she also sometimes told me wear something different, or wear nothing. And I loved every bit of it. A couple of times I'd asked why or even said no. When that came up we took a time out and discussed the situation. Those situations rapidly became very rare. We were both very intelligent, learned fast, and never forgot. We hadn't taken a time out in thee days now.

She did not take over all of the outside the house activities. Part of the reason Nancy had wanted me to have someone live with me was to get me out of the house more. But what I went out for changed. I did her dry cleaning along with mine, for example, which sent me there more often. And we still went out together, even a little more often. And I continued my charitable activities. Sometimes she came along on those.

It was around lunch time when she came in from shopping. She seemed upset. I was nude and she told me to go get dressed appropriately for a a walk around the neighborhood, then she started putting things away.

I asked, "Are you showing me off, or are we just walking?"

That got a smile from her, she looked at me, then scanned me from head to toe.

She said, "Oh, so tempting... But no, we're just going for a walk. Up to the park. Maybe play on the swings a bit."

I said, "OK," and went off to my room to dress.

By the time I got back, panties, bra, skirt, pull over top, running shoes, she'd finished.

She took my hand and we went out the front door. As I said, Brian had been a mechanical engineer. But he also knew the best folks in other engineering professions. The house was very conveniently automated. As we stepped out the door Katy punched in her "lock up" code. All the exterior doors and windows all through the house closed and locked. We never had to carry house keys or remember to shut windows. There was a hidden in the back yard in case there was a long power failure. We went down the walk, out the driveway, and started off towards the park.

She was still clearly upset, and just as clearly wasn't ready to talk just yet. We'd taken walks like this before. Usually just for the hell of it. Occasionally when one of us wanted to talk about something. As I expected when we got to the park, we took two adjacent swings and mostly just sat there, though she did a bit of swinging. I just grabbed the chains and leaned far back to watch the clouds, then sat up again when she stopped. There were kids and parent's in the park, but nobody very close to us.

She finally asked, "Will you go with me to my parent's for Christmas dinner?"

Perhaps not the last thing I'd have expected her to say, but certainly not anywhere in the top ten.

I said, "I thought you were going with Betty to her parent's place."

She said, "No, I guess I wasn't exactly clear. I should have said I hoped I'd be going with Betty. I can't. And Betty can't get out of going. Well, of course she could just not go..." and it was clear from Katy's expression and tone of voice that she thought that was exactly what Betty should do "...but she'd not ready to break with her family over me."

I asked, "Over you? What's their problem with you?"

She said, "I'm a lesbian."

I said, "Well, so is Betty."

"Yeah. They don't accept that."

"How can anyone not accept that? What, do they think, that she'll get over it?"

She looked at me, tears in her eyes. "Yes. And over me. What would your parent's have done if you'd come out to them?"

I said, "Nothing. In fact, one of my adoptive sisters did come out. She brought her girl friend to Thanksgiving dinner that year. My parent's welcomed her just the same way they did the boyfriend Nancy brought."

She said, "Lucky girl. I mean your other parents."

Well, that was easy. "They'd have beat the living daylights out of me and if I ever mentioned it again, I'd have gotten beaten even harder. In fact, Nancy once made a comment about a teacher being pretty. Just that, "pretty," and did get beat quite thoroughly. As far as I know Nancy is totally straight."

I paused a moment then added "Of course, I thought I was too until a few months ago."

"What does Nancy think of me?"

"She wishes I'd taken up with a man, or even an older woman, but she accepts the situation. She even likes you, though she'd probably like you better if we weren't sleeping together. I wonder how she'll react when I figure out how to tell her about our D/s relationship?"

"You're going to tell her?"

"Eventually. We don't tell each other everything, but we don't have a lot of secrets either. Sometime I should tell you the story about the maid costume I gave her after Brian and I decided it didn't work for us."

She smiled, "I'll look forward to that.

I said, "But back to your problem. Her parents don't accept that Betty is gay. Why did you think you might go with her for Christmas dinner?"

"Because her brother and sister were supposed to talk to her parent's about us. Wishful thinking. They chickened out. And she doesn't feel she can just skip going. So I'm going to my parent's. They're a bit funny about my preferences, but do accept me as I am. They even said I could bring Betty. Or someone else if Betty couldn't make it."

I said "So, I'm your second choice?"

"No. Well, yes, I'm sorry. I know that's not nice, but I don't want to go alone. And I know your parent's won't be around, and you're not comfortable going to Brian's parent's place."

I thought for a second, then, "Forget it, I shouldn't have asked. I'll go."

"Really?"

"Yes. Do they know about me?"

She smiled, wryly. "Oddly enough, yes. But I don't think they've really made the connection about our age difference. I told them, but they aren't seeing it. They seem to think you're my new toy, even though I thought I'd made it clear our relationship was something rather different. I brought one of my toys, one I'd gotten unusually close to, to a family cook out once. Now they seem to be fixated on the idea of my having girlfriends as toys.

I said, "I can live with that." then added, in what I hoped was a sultry tone, "Will you play with me when we get home?"

She looked at me in surprise. "You continue to delight and surprise me, V. Yes, I'll play with you when we get home. Hmm. You've got me looking forward to going just so we can get back."

"What should I wear?"

"Well, we usually dress up a bit. The guy swear suits, the girls wear dresses. Wait..."

She got that far away look she got when she thought about complicated things. And I thought, "This is complicated?"

She asked, "Do you trust me?"

I said, "Of course. Did you just change the subject?"

She was staring into the distance. "No. Let me buy you a new dress. I've got an idea how to dress us both. It'll flip everyone out just a bit."

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Absolutely. Oh, it won't be bad, just wake them up a little. My father and my siblings will love it. It'll make my mother think about about what you and I mean to each other."

"Well, OK. I trust you Katy. But let me pay for the dresses."

She looked back at me. "You're pretty well off financially, aren't you? You never seem to fret money."

I said, "Yes, but I'd rather not talk about that."

She looked at me for a moment. "I accept. I'll admit that paying for these would have been a strain for me. I'm going to have to have them custom made. I won't find this dress in your size, and it might be hard to find in mine. And they wouldn't be exactly right anyway."

12