Ginny and Katy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others were listening, but trying to look like they weren't.

Katy said, "Answer or don't, V. It's up to you."

I said, "My sister was curious too when we were there for Thanksgiving dinner. I understand the curiosity. We're occasional lovers. But more than that she's my very good friend. I'm probably bi. I'm still interested in men. But I haven't had a relationship with one in a long time. I guess I won't know for sure until another one comes along."

We'd broken the ice. The conversation continued about our relationship for a few more questions then moved onto the more usual things. Jobs and what we did with our time. Being widowed.

By the time dinner was ready we were all, mostly, comfortable. I helped, a little, serving then sat across from Katy at her father's end of the table. She had been correct. Her father and brother kept looking at my breasts and cleavage. Her sister did too and, again as predicted, tried not to. The dinner conversation was about wars and schools and movies. Other than people stealing glances at my and Wendy's busts, she was rather large too, it was a normal holiday meal. Or maybe that is normal? The food was even very good and the conversation entertaining and mostly intelligent.

Katy's family had a tradition of taking what they called a "Holiday Stroll." A walk around the neighborhood after dinner on Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was invited along, but told it would be alright if I didn't want to go. The immediate family all went and about half of the uncles, aunts and cousins. A couple of other people who were not relations were going, and Katy clearly wanted me to, so I accepted.

It was a pleasant walk. The weather was nice and most of the neighbors invited us in for a few minutes. Introductions exchanged and so forth. There were comments about Katy wearing a dress and about us matching. Some assumed I was Katy's girlfriend, her mother gently corrected them. Saying either that I was Katy's friend or that I owned the house Katy lived in or both.

As we approached one house Wendy took me by the arm and whispered, "Mary is a delight and quite accepting. But her husband is homophobic. Please ignore him, if you can. But if you can't, then say whatever you feel you need to. Or let me."

A few had gone back after we'd visited the closest houses. We were down to Katy and I, her parent's, her siblings, the aunt and cousin who'd helped prepare dinner, and another cousin and her boy friend.

Mark knocked on the door and a woman I assumed to be Mary opened it, greeted those she knew and got introductions for the rest.

"Katy! You look so nice. You two look so nice together."

We went in and met people. They'd apparently recently finished their own dinner a while ago. Most of the men and a couple of women were in the living room watching football. Most of the women and a couple of the men were in the kitchen or dining room cleaning up. We met them first then moved on to the living room, Mary making introductions.

After the introductions, and a chorus of "Hi" and "Hello" one of the older men spoke up, "Yeah, everybody. Katy, the lez dyke, and her latest slut. What, you decided to both be girls today Katy? And having trouble attracting anyone your own age, are you? At least this one has a nice set of tits, if they're real."

The room went silent so fast that the only sounds were the announcer on the TV calling the next play and my gasp. I was winding up to say something when Wendy cut in.

"Donald Franklin Weston. You festering pile of dog shit. I know you're drunk, and probably won't remember any of this tomorrow. But get this... You will not speak of my daughter, or her delightful friend, with such language. You do it again and I will beat you within an inch of your life, then come back later and do the other inch."

She took my and Katy's hands and flounced out of the living room towing both of us, moving so fast I tripped turning around to keep up with her. I just managed to keep up without falling down. I gathered it was rare for Wendy to swear. Once we were in the kitchen she followed it up with another.

She said to us, "I don't approve of your relationship. But it's really none of my fucking business who either of you sleep with or what your relative ages are or anything else."

Then to me, "You're a lovely woman, and I don't just mean your appearance. You seem to be intelligent and informed and you obviously care about my daughter. And she obviously cares about you. That's a rare thing in this world. Don't let anyone, including me, fuck it up."

She closed her eyes, stood up straight and ran both hands down her body, like she was brushing off dust or water or something. Katy explained later than it was her trick to clear her mind. To brush off something unpleasant. She ended with her hands by her hips, palms down, then smiled and opened her eyes.

"Now, let's visit with the civilized half of family for a bit."

We had coffee and pumpkin pie with Mary in the dining room, among the partially cleaned up remains of dinner. Some of the others continued cleaning up, but slowly, often stopping to take part in the small talk.

We visited a few more houses before returning to Wendy and Mark's place. Mark and his son seemed to have adjusted to me and didn't do more than linger over my bust when they happened to look that way. But Katy's sister was having a harder time of it.

We got home around eight, went to my room, kissed for several minutes then, without a word, slowly undressed each other. As each bit came off we'd spend several minutes touching each other and looking at our selves or each other in the mirror. It took us over an hour to get down to heels, stockings and garter belts. We were stroking each other. Nipples, ears, pussies, buttocks, backs, cleavage. Well, my cleavage, she didn't really have any. Walking around and around each other. I put my fingers inside her then brought them up for her to taste herself. She did the same to me.

Eventually we came to a halt, just staring into each others eyes. It felt like seconds and then it also felt like hours.

I whispered "I love you."

She looked at me for a few seconds then replied, "I love you."

I was about to drop to my knees to lick her when she did it to me instead. I was already thoroughly aroused but she found a way to wind me up more. Very slowly, very gently, and when I came it was not with a scream or muscles totally out of control. It was so gentle I could just stand there stroking her hair and purring deep down in my throat. It was one of the very best orgasms I'd ever had.

She stood up waiting for me. Touching me here and there. Nipples, underside of one breast, but not the other, Left hip, right armpit and so on. Totally asymmetrical and a total turn on. I went to my knees in front of her and tried my best to do for her what she'd done for me. I wasn't as practiced as she was. She did twitch a bit and let out a fairly loud moan when she came. But she didn't go into seizures or fall down. I'd been that successful.

I slid up her body, trailing my breasts up her legs and belly then took a step back. We continued touching and started walking around each other again, but also moving towards the bed. She reached over to shut off the lights but held me back from getting into bed. We continued touching for some time, enjoying each other without vision. Just touch and smell. We moved into the bed bit by bit, kneeling and still stroking and touching. She kicked off her heels, I heard them hit the floor. She laid me down on my side, took off my shoes and tossed them on the floor.

She slipped in behind me, spooning like we had our first night together almost two months ago.

12