Ginny and Katy Pt. 10

Story Info
Ginny makes a mistake.
2.8k words
4.68
17.3k
10

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface to Part Ten

*****

This part is a bit on the short side.

As I mentioned in the preface to part six, I originally started this story for myself and organized it as a simple linear series of dated entries. To satisfy the Literotica 1,500 word minimum I broke the story up into parts. To make the parts of reasonable size but still keep topics together, some of those parts come out kind of short and others pretty long. This part, part ten, is around 2,700 words. Part eleven will be around 9,600. Hopefully this part will be a nice teaser and part eleven worth the wait.

Again, thanks everyone for reading, voting, commenting and giving me feedback.

*****

Thursday, February 16, 2012, Ginny makes a mistake

= = = = = = = = = =

In the six weeks following new years, things went on much as they had before. Except that Betty was now, occasionally, part of our household. She had slept over several times, usually in Katy's room, while I slept alone. This wasn't any hardship. I slept alone, on average, five nights a week anyway. I continued to take care of Katy, as her submissive role. But Betty only occasionally. And then, only because Katy asked or told me to.

A few times, all three of us, had sex and sleep together in my room a few times. A couple of times they slept with me, just sleeping. Again, nothing unusual about that either. Katy, sometimes, also just slept with me only to sleep.

One night, Betty had come over to meet Katy for a night out. Katy called to cancel. She was having trouble at work. Betty and I went out instead. We got home after nine and Katy still wasn't there. So we'd talked for a while, had some wine, then spent the rest of the evening in my bed having sex, pillow talking and, eventually, sleeping.

Katy climbed in with us an hour or so before dawn. She'd left her car in the driveway rather than wake us with the sound of the overhead garage door opening and closing. We woke enough to give her a hug and put her between us in bed.

She sniffed us and the bed and said, "It smells like I missed a great time."

We giggled over that then Betty and I cuddled Katy between us and we all went to sleep.

Through all these weeks I'd been trying to talk myself into telling Katy about Ginny. Effectively, this meant telling Betty too, since Katy had told me they didn't keep secrets. I'm sure that was good for their relationship, but I'd have liked, this once, to tell Katy something and have it stay between us. But I was honest enough with myself to know that even that wouldn't have made it much easier to tell.

We'd also never discussed that "good girl" comment on Christmas day. I could have brought it up, but she'd seemed uncomfortable about it so I didn't. It was to turn out that I should have. It would have saved us a lot of time. But, as things often do, it all worked out anyway.

The problem of telling Katy about Ginny solved itself. I called the process of becoming Ginny, "letting her out." I'd been doing it every couple of weeks for some time. More often if I was stressed by something. And Katy's' schedule was quite predictable, so doing it during the day was pretty safe. But she did, rarely, come home during the day.

The problem with this, for me, was that if she was going back out, she didn't put her car in the garage, so I didn't have the noise of the overhead door opening to warn me. I didn't know she was coming until she was unlocking the front door. You could see almost all of the living room the moment you opened the front door. And Ginny liked to play in the living room.

In all our time together Katy had only come home while I was Ginny twice. The first time, before we went clothing optional, had been a panic for me. I'd had too many toys out to just grab them and run, so I'd jammed them under the couch and run upstairs to remove the tail and collar, got dressed come back downstairs shortly and talked with her while she ate lunch in the kitchen.

The second time was simpler. Since that panic, I'd made it a point to only bring two toys down to the living room. And we'd gone clothing optional at that point, so all I had to do was pick up my toys, go to the downstairs laundry/bathroom hide everything in the bottom of the clothes hamper, and return to the living room.

Because of this, I had developed something of a false sense of confidence that I wouldn't get caught. And I didn't, quite. When we talked about this later, Katy thought that Ginny had wanted to reveal herself. Two reasons. First, I didn't remember that Katy had told me the night before that she'd be home around noon today. She needed to do some remote testing for her job. Second, I didn't use my usual precautions. Most importantly, keeping the toys in easily reach in case I had to run.

I was laying on the living room rug playing with my squeaky toy. I tossed it with my mouth, and it slipped and went under the couch. Rather than retrieve it, which was my policy to keep from getting caught, I switched to the tennis ball and batted it with my paw. It went down the hall so I ran to it, pounced on it, and lay there chewing it.

I could see the squeaky toy under the edge of the couch. But rather than go get it to keep it close, I continued laying in the hall chewing on the tennis ball. When I heard the front door unlock. I jumped up on two feet, grabbed the ball, and took a step towards the living room. I heard the door open and knew I'd never make it. I ducked into the laundry, removed the collar and tail and hid them with the ball in the bottom of the hamper. Hopefully, she wouldn't notice the other toy before I had a chance to grab it or kick it under the couch.

I walked into the living room to find Katy sitting on the couch with her briefcase open on the coffee table. She was setting up her laptop. I was nude, of course, and since she'd just come in she was still dressed, except that she'd taken off her sneakers. They were beside the coffee table. The toy was only just under the couch. Her left foot was just inches away from it. I could almost smell the disaster coming at me.

Katy looked up. "Good afternoon, V. Make us some lunch, please." She looked back at her laptop. I found that I was feeling even more in my submissive mind set than usual.

I asked, "What would you like, ma'am?"

She smiled at "ma'am" and said, "Tomato soup would be lovely, if we have any."

I said, "Yes, ma'am, we do," and went into the kitchen to prepare it. I brought it back out shortly and set it down near her, but out of the way of the papers she was looking at while working.

She looked up and said, "Shorts and a t-shirt, baby, then open the curtains on the picture window."

"Yes, ma'am."

I went off to dress. She hadn't told me to put on underwear, so I didn't. I came back, opened the curtains, and waited.

"You didn't get yourself any lunch?"

"I already ate, thank you."

"OK. I'm going to be busy here for a couple of hours. I'll call you if I need you. Or you could sit here with me if you like."

"Thank you, ma'am, but I think I'll check my email."

"That's fine. I'll come see you when I'm done here. Maybe we can go to dinner, if you'd like."

"Sure, Katy. Sounds like fun."

I went upstairs, and did check email. And the news, and watched a movie. Then I just waited a while. I got to wondering what was keeping Katy and went downstairs to see. My heart jumped into my throat when I came into the living room and saw my toy sitting on the coffee table beside her laptop.

I said something like, "Oh!," though not really very loud. But she heard me anyway. She pointed to her cell phone, shushed me, then smiled and tossed me the toy. I caught it and held it to my chest. I was feeling very small and very vulnerable.

I heard a male voice from her phone, "Katherine, they're just not synchronized. One of them is dropping messages."

She said, "I agree. Let's try restarting Marty's servers."

Another male voice, "Right now?"

She said, "No, it'll take your office offline for ten minutes. Issue a warning. Give them, oh, twenty minutes then kick it."

The same voice again, "Will do. Take a break?"

Katy said, "Sure. Let's leave the conference on. I'm muting now. Be back at, uh, six fifteen. Let's all be talking before you reboot so the rest of us can watch our servers to see how they handle it."

I heard the two men I'd already heard, two others, and two woman all agree. Katy pushed the mute on her phone and leaned back.

She looked at me. "And you, little girl." I was just standing there, barefoot, in shorts and t-shirt clutching my toy to my chest.

She said, "Close the drapes."

I did. When I turned around she'd stood up. "Undress me."

I walked toward her. I needed both hands so I stuck the toy in my back pocket.

She said, "No, put it in your mouth. Those are your teeth marks on it, aren't they?"

I said, "Yes," and put it in my mouth. I moved to her and undressed her. She didn't seem upset. In fact, she seemed excited. As I pulled down her panties and kissed her, as I always did when I undressed her, I could smell that she was defiantly excited. I quickly had her nude, and put her folded clothes on the edge of the coffee table.

She sat down and asked, "Do we have any of our talking wine in the house?"

I shook my head "no."

"OK. Go get some. A few bottles. Maybe this is going to take more than one night of talking. And since I have to work tonight and tomorrow we may not even get a chance to start tonight."

She gestured for me to kneel beside her. I did, she took the toy out of my mouth and put it by her laptop again. Then kissed me. A kiss with bit of passion and promises in it. We had hands behind each others heads, caressing each other. I reached with my free hand to squeeze one of her breasts. She reached down to do the same to one of mine through my t-shirt.

When we broke the kiss she said, "Put your sneakers on. No underwear. Go ahead shopping now."

As I started to stand she said, "I imagine you'll want to put this away too," and handed me the toy. "And please take my clothes up to my room."

I went up, put her clothes in her room, left the toy on my desk, put on my sneakers and got my purse. On my way back through the living room to go to the garage I noticed that she was working her computer with one hand and herself, between her legs, with the other.

I heard a Marty on the phone, "You there Katy? Four minutes to go."

She removed her hand from her crotch and pressed a button on her phone. "Here, Marty. Everyone else back?"

While all the voices checked in she held out her hand to me. I walked over and licked her fingers clean then dried them with my t-shirt. Katy gave me a quick kiss then turned back to work.

I went into the liquor store, watched my unsupported breasts bounce under the t-shirt, and felt my nipples harden as they moved against the fabric while I walked down the isle. I felt awfully conspicuous, and felt myself getting damp. Damn if she didn't know exactly how to find my limits and nudge me just far enough past them to turn me on. I was fully covered, but still felt pretty exposed. The shorts weren't tight, I could feel the air cooling the dampness between my legs.

I got four bottles, and went to the counter where the teen age boy stumbled over his tongue and made a series of errors with the cash register while trying not to stare at my breasts. I briefly considered flashing him, but decided against it. I was already pretty embarrassed, and word would get around.

When I got home there was a seven way conversation going on. It sounded like things were not going well.

Katy said, "Hush up a minute. Marty, I think you're on to something. Let's all take five while Marty checks his logs."

She muted the phone, said, "Strip," then unmuted again.

I wasn't wearing much so I was nude almost immediately. She pulled me down for a kiss, then pulled me further down so I was kneeling on the couch, straddling her lap. She quickly bit one of my nipples, pulled back looking into my eyes for a second, then past me to her laptop. A moment later she slipped two fingers slowly inside me and started stroking

She said, in the quietest possible whisper, "Not muted." I nodded that I understood.

She rubbed me hard inside, then her thumb settled on my clitoris. In less than a minute I was starting to pant. She smiled up at me as I started to squirm. She put her other hand over my mouth and moved harder inside and outside my sex. I put my hands on her shoulders to hold myself in place. I had my head pitched back, looking at the ceiling. I whimpered into her hand.

She whispered again, "Look at me, baby."

With some difficulty, I forced my head down to look at her face. I came seconds later. I groaned and shuddered. A couple of squeaks escaped around her hand. After tensing for some time, I collapsed on top of her.

One of the women on the phone, "Did you say something Kate?"

She giggled, "No, I just surprised my room mate. How's it going Marty?"

He replied, "I need another minute or two, but I think I see the problem."

Katy said, "Good, we'll be waiting."

I untangled myself and slid off the couch onto the floor, my head ending up in her lap. She was stroking my hair while I took deep breaths to recover. I could smell her arousal.

I said, "Hmmmm!" then pushed her legs apart, put my arms around her waist, and leaned in starting to lick her.

She gasped then said, as quietly as she could, through clenched teeth, "No, Virginia! Not now!"

One of the other guys said, "What was that?"

Katy said, "Nothing, I'm talking to my room mate. I'm going to mute for a few seconds."

But I reached out and pushed her phone off the far side of the coffee table, made a "shush" gesture, finger to my lips, then really applied myself to my task. She tried to push me away, but I tightened my arms around her and held on tight. She jammed the heel of one hand into her mouth and it was her turn to whimper. Then I had her. She flopped back on the couch, with one hand still to her mouth, while the other grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head into her .

She came then, arching her back and lifting my upper body with her. I slowed my licking and pressed more lightly, letting her come down quickly, but gently. Her hands fell to her sides and she lay there panting. I licked her and the couch clean, got my t-shirt and dried them both off. I retrieved her phone and put it on the table then stood there waiting for instructions.

She sat up, reached out to mute her phone, then said, "You are an evil, evil woman."

I replied, smiling, "Thank you, ma'am. Are we going to talk now?"

She said, "No, I'm sorry. This is all screwed up. We'll have to talk tomorrow." I guess I looked worried because she added, "It's going to be fine, baby. I love you. Please get me a glass of wine then go on up to bed."

I got her wine, collected my clothes, and went up to bed. I couldn't get to sleep for some time. I was woken just before midnight when she slid into bed with me, cuddled up and, without a word, fell fast asleep.