Ginny and Katy Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be less than ten people, all of them within a couple of years of twenty. They must have had a good time. She didn't get home until after work the next day. And she was wearing clothes I recognized as Betty's.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012, Ginny stays home, first day

= = = = = = = = = =

Katy had managed to solve the problem at work last week. Mostly she uncovered the fact that the purchasing agent had gotten a kick back for buying the wrong software. He was out and her team had restored the old software, recovered the new data, and had the company running efficiently again.

They'd have to pick something new, the older programs really were outdated, but she'd gotten her boss to agree to let her and her team have a week or two to plan for it. Normal weeks, with no overtime.

So, when she got home today Ginny would be coming out and would stay until we went to bed on Thursday. Two full days with her in the morning and evening then alone in the house all day. If I didn't get bored, we'd discuss doing it long term.

I was pretty sure I wouldn't be bored. I'd done all day more than few times when I lived alone. And went almost an entire week once as well. Totally on my own. But Katy needed to be convinced. And I suppose I needed to be sure too.

It sounds like it would have to be boring. I suppose for people where pet play is mostly about sex it would be. It was about sex for us, but it was by no means only about sex. I never understood, for example, spending hours watching sports on television. I found a hour of TV sports to be far more boring than eight hours of playing and napping around the house as Ginny.

I'd have to be honest with myself and with her. I remembered well the story of her friend Barbara/Bambi. We'd discussed a few more details of what happened there and I sure didn't want that to happen with us.

I did laundry and washed dishes and cleaned the house. Doing both my and Katy's work. It seemed fair, to me, since I wouldn't be doing any house work at all for the next two days. I wondered, if we did this long term, how we'd work that out?

She just told me not to worry about it. She said we'd go into that next week if all went well this week. Trying to be a good sub, I did my best not to think about it, for now. But I was tempted to time out and and force the issue.

I thought it best, since I was going to disappear for two days, to show my face around so I went out and did some shopping and had lunch in town, seeing a few people I knew. I was surprised, again, by how little I knew of these people I'd interacted with for years. We were mostly just names and faces to each other. I got home an hour before Katy was due in.

I prepared dinner for us both and sat waiting for less than ten minutes when I heard her pulling into the garage. Except for taking off my shoes, I hadn't undressed when I came in earlier. I decided to stay dressed for dinner.

Katy came in, tossed her briefcase on the island, picked me up and swung me around one full turn, put me down again, and kissed me long and hard. She pushed my out to arms length, holding me by the shoulders.

"Virginia!"

I was standing there wide eyed, my mouth open with surprise.

"Did I scare you?"

"Uh, Katy. No. Surprised me."

"I am so SO looking forward to this, baby. I can't wait for my beautiful puppy girl to greet me when I come home from work tomorrow."

"I'd like to do that, Katy."

"I know you would."

She slapped me on my behind. "Now, my gorgeous, beautiful, 38D, pussy licking, tail wagging little sub lover... serve us dinner. I'm starved."

She sat at the table taking her shoes off while I served. Dinner was probably good, I'm a good cook, but neither of us really had our minds on food. When we finished I got up and started to clear the table.

"No," Katy said, "I'll do that. Where is Ginny's toy box?"

"Up in my room."

"It's got a handle on it, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Go up and have Ginny bring it down to me."

I practically wiggled from head to toe at the thought.

She added, "I think I'd like to have my puppy follow me around the kitchen while I do domestic things."

"I've never done that!" I said, with some enthusiasm in my voice. And off I went.

I watched myself undress in the mirror wall, went into my bathroom and thoroughly washed off all my makeup and nail polish, then went back out into the bedroom and approached my reflection.

The room had lighting all around the junctions where the wall met the ceiling. I turned it on and indulged in examining myself in detail, especially my face, looking for wrinkles. Then checked for sag to my breasts, belly and butt, flabby pussy lips, stretch marks you get even if you don't get pregnant. I didn't indulge in this very often, feeling that it was so vain. Everything looked OK.

My nipples were standing up so I pinched them, sending a flash of lust straight between my legs. There wasn't any no sex restriction for these two days and I meant to have her before the night was out.

I squared my shoulders, got down on my knees facing the mirror and put Ginny's toy box in front of me on the carpet. I put my tail in, with a bit of lubricant this time, put on my collar and closed and latched the box. I picked it up by the handle, making sure it wouldn't pop open, then put it down again.

Looking into the mirror I dropped into Ginny. I leaned forward slowly to put my hands on the floor, feeling my breasts move away from my body and rub against the insides of my upper arms as they came to dangle below me, between my front legs. I watched them quickly stop swaying, they were still very firm.

I smiled at myself, growled, then picked up the box and went downstairs to my waiting owner. I pushed the kitchen door open with my head and found her still sitting where I'd left her. I trotted up, went into my beg pose and presented her with the box. When she took it I switched to "sit," as usual.

"Thank you Ginny. You're such a pretty puppy."

Bark!

She put the box on the table. "Let's check you out, baby. Up."

I got up on hands and knees.

"Turn around." I did and could practically feel her looking at my sex, which I knew was swollen, open, and probably visibly wet.

She said, "Spread your legs a bit, dear."

I was thinking of jumping on her and ripping her clothes off with my teeth as I complied. And at that moment I realized a problem with the whole no hands thing. I had to wait for whoever I was going to lick to provide me access. But I was open to them at any time. Oh! I felt my clitoris sliding out of it's hood.

"Puppy seems just a bit excited."

God, she'd watched it come out. Not the first time, but there was always something just a bit naughty about having her actually see it grow. I jumped when she touched it.

"Steady there, baby. Work to do before play time."

Damn. Well...

She gathered up dishes and put them in the sink. I followed her back and forth from the table to the sink and stove to sink as the got everything ready to wash. When she started washing, I sat by her side, looking up at her or rubbing the side of my face on her leg occasionally, but mostly just lightly leaning up against her. She finished, dried her hands, and patted me on the head. She went to the cookie jar, got one, took my toy box and went to the living room.

"Come along, Ginny."

She put the box on the coffee table, opened it, and tossed a rubber ball, the tennis ball, and one of my squeaky toys on the floor. She smiled slyly at me and held out her chewed up panties to me.

"Here Ginny."

I took them, but she didn't let go. We played tug-of-war for a minute or so with me lowering my upper body so my ass stuck up in the air. I growled and wagged my tail wildly as I pulled. She let go and I sprawled back on the floor. I held them to the floor with my paws and pulled on them chewing the crotch up even more and growling while looking up at her.

She picked up the cookie, broke it in half, and said, "Ginny, beg!"

I did and she fed me half the cookie and ate the other half herself while petting me.

"Such a pretty puppy."

She turned on the TV, put her feet up on the coffee table, and ignored me. Or pretended to. I caught her numerous times watching me without turning her head. I played around on the floor, tossing the balls for myself as I'd done for years.

"Ginny, bring me the tennis ball."

I did, she looked to her side and threw it way down the hall. I ran after it. We did this a few times then she told me to lay down for a while.

I whined at her. I wanted sex. She knew I wanted sex. And she was pretending she had no idea that either of us knew I wanted sex. I was frustrated, both for real and in the context of the game we were playing. I was enjoying both feelings, and she seemed to be too. Done right sexual frustration is a form of foreplay, and for our puppy play at least, we were doing it right. I was still sitting there staring at her.

She looked at me. "I told you to lie down. I can go get the news paper."

I thought about that. I wasn't really afraid, of course, but it seemed time to comply. I laid down then crawled under her legs.

I wanted for the program she was watching to end, then a few minutes into the next one, before I crawled out, got up on my haunches with my paws on the couch, and whined at her again.

She looked at me. "What would you do if I wasn't here?"

I looked past her to the arm of the couch, then back to her.

She said, "Do it."

Well, I'd masturbated for her before. This wouldn't be much worse. I went under her legs again, came up on her left side, climbed the arm of the couch, straddling it between my legs, pressed my sex hard against the leather and started humping it. It was worse. The spice of humiliation I always felt as Ginny bumped up as I humped the arm of the couch just inches from Katy. Thoughts of calling a time out came to me.

But I'd also continued to think about what I was doing and rephrased it as "inches from my owner." That changed things in my head. The humiliation simmered down a bit. Enough that it was delicious rather than embarrassing. I rubbed harder, and heard myself whimpering. The more turned on I got the more I lowered my torso and arched my back, forcing my pussy to stay in contact with the arm. I glanced at her several times. She was so close. Watching my breasts sway and my ass wiggle.

I whimpered at her, whined, growled, and dug my claws into the arm. I came, howling, and let myself collapse there, my head cradled in my crossed arms and my legs and breasts hanging down on both sides.

Katy stroked me from the top of my head down to my tail.

"That was very impressive, Ginny. I loved it. I loved it so much that as soon as you can move you have to use your tongue on me."

Oops, that wound me up again. I slid off the arm of the couch, smearing the puddle of my juices all along my front and between my breasts. I sat on the floor waiting for her to take off her pants and panties. I was popping up and down, keeping my knees and feet on the floor, showing how anxious I was.

She stood, undid the button on her jeans, and looked at the arm of the couch.

"You have to clean up your mess, Ginny."

I looked at the couch, then up at her. She had her hands on her hips.

"We do not continue until you've licked that all up."

I rose up on my knees, my paws on the arm, and started licking. She waited a few seconds then continued to undress. She sat on the other end of the couch, legs wide open, waiting for me. I finished and moved over to her.

"Stop, sit."

Damn! But I obeyed. She sat up straight, looking at the area I'd just cleaned. "Good girl. You may start." I jumped between her legs, jammed my face into her crotch, and started licking. She pushed my head away, holding it to look in my eyes.

"You can't use your hands, of course. You only have paws now. But you can do everything else you learned about pleasuring a woman. You understand?"

Bark!

"Go ahead."

I started back in, being a little less "hungry dog" and a little more "female in lust." I soon had her groaning and stretching and, since I didn't have hands to do it, pulling her own legs back and apart so I could reach her more completely and more deeply. She was jumping every few seconds as I sucked and licked her clit. I drew it out, hoping to get her to either beg or order me to finish her.

It took a while, probably twenty minutes, before she was just quivering on the couch, breathing hard and making animal noises herself.

Then I heard her saying, between the grunts and gasps, "Do it. Do it. Do it."

Suddenly she screamed, "DO IT! Ginny! Now."

I obliged and seconds later she came, screaming, making no attempt to be quiet. I wondered, again, that nobody had called the police on us in the last five months. We were not always loud, but when we were we were usually very loud.

I trotted awHow about you ladies get dressed. We'll continue with the polka dot outfits for now. Are we going to do nudes today?

Katy said, ay from her, picked up my squeaky toy, and lay down on the carpet facing her, holding it between my paws and started to chew and squeak. She was slowly, gently, rubbing herself. She was looking at the ceiling with her head on the other arm of the couch. She giggled when she heard the first few squeaks then raised her heat to look at me and broke out laughing.

"That was wonderful, Ginny. Thank you."

I raised my head for a moment to bark, then continued chewing and squeaking.

She stood up, got her panties and dried herself, closed my toy box and put it on the book self then went in the kitchen. I'd paused when she got up, but continued chewing and squeaking when she went out of sight.

She yelled through the door, "That's enough of that racket, girly. It's time for bed. You go ahead up, I'll be along in a minute."

I ran up the stairs, jumped up on the bed, curled up near the foot, and waited for her. No, I didn't forget the "stay off the furniture" rule. I wanted to see what she'd do. Besides, it was a bit early for bed, especially since she hadn't worked a long day. I suspected she had something in mind.

I heard her in her own room, then she came in nude with a small package. She must have put her clothes in her hamper. She put the package on the table then stood there with her hands on her hips trying to look stern.

"Get down, you dirty girl. You need a bath."

That gave me pause. I'd never considered, and we'd never talked about, giving Ginny a bath. We'd talked a lot about Internet stories of puppy girls. They were usually forced into puppy hood somehow. In many of those stories the puppies are given baths. Usually in cold water, washed harshly, then left to shiver and dry.

I'd gotten into my "down" position when she spoke to me, but had not gotten off the bed. She went to my desk, picked up the rolled news paper, and approached me.

"What did I say about furniture?"

I jumped onto the floor and went into "sit." She stood there tapping the end of the paper in her palm.

"OK. Down. Stay."

I did. She went into my bathroom and I heard water running. She came back out, got the blanket from the last time, freshly washed, and made up my dog bed beside the regular bed, then went back into the bathroom. I heard water swishing around and presently smelled some of my bath oils and saw water vapor telling me she wasn't using cold water.

I waited a bit then got up, went over to the table and sat up with my paws on it to sniff at the package she'd brought in. I'd just decided maybe I could smell chocolate when I got swatted on the behind with the newspaper. I yelped, got into "down," and received another three or four quick swats.

"Back where you were."

I scurried back to where I'd been near the bed.

"Down. And stay."

I whimpered at her as she went back to the bathroom. My pussy was soaked again. I could feel myself swelling down there.

I heard the water turned off then, "Ginny, come."

I went into the bathroom.

"Sit."

She took my collar off then lifted me into the bathtub and washed me thoroughly. While cleaning my pussy she fingered my clitoris gently at first then more and more vigorously while I whined and whimpered.

"Does puppy have a little problem here? No, it seems very large to me. Well, maybe if we rub it a bit we can make the swelling go down."

Yes, I thought, but things were getting pretty swollen right now. She turned her hand, shoved three fingers inside me and used her thumb on my clit. I came almost immediately, my howling echoing off the tiles. She rubbed my sex more and more slowly and gently as I came down from my climax.

She said "Now maybe puppy will stop misbehaving."

She washed me thoroughly back there, then shampooed my hair. Finally, drained the tub, rinsed me off and lifted me out of the tub to dry me off. When my body was dry she sat up on the edge of the tub. She had me sit between her legs, facing away from her and used the hair dryer and a brush on me. I had the distinct impression I was being groomed and mentally drifted away a bit enjoying the experience. When she finished she put my collar back on, it's click snapping me back to attention. I followed her back into the bedroom.

"Bed time, Ginny. Lie down." I looked at the bed, then back up at her and whined.

"You can't want sex again. You came pretty hard. Do you want sex?"

Yip!

"No. Do you want to do me?"

I yipped, then thought about it. Actually, I would like to, so I barked, then whined.

"Not a clear yes or no."

Bark.

"You'd like to go down on me, but that wasn't what you were whining about?"

Bark, bark!

"We have a winner. You want something else. Can you show me?"

I ran over to the table, rose up on my knees and sniffed the package.

Bark!

"Right, forgot about that."

She picked it up and unwrapped it.

It was a box of my favorite chocolates. My mouth watered. She liked them a lot too.

"Sit! Beg!"

I did both, in order. She broke one in half and fed it to me. I dropped back to "sit." She ate the other half herself, took the box and looked around the room. Right. I smiled at that. I'm a mischievous puppy, she's looking for somewhere to put it out of my reach. There was no high furniture, since we had the walk in closet and one entire wall was a mirror. But there was the fireplace. She walked over to it.

"Ginny, come here."

I trotted over to her.

She said, "Sit up tall, put your paws way over your head."

I knew what she wanted to know. I stretched up and put my paws on the mantle.

She said, "That won't work," and continued looking around.

Then she noticed the art work. Two large and a half dozen smaller paintings on the walls. She went over to one of the big paintings. Even being four inches taller than me she could just reach the top of the frame. She took another chocolate out then put the box up on the frame. She unwrapped the chocolate and walked over to the bed.

"Come."

I did.

"Roll over."

I did that. She knelt beside me rubbing my belly and nibbling the chocolate.

"Into bed."

I jumped onto the blanket and sat looking at her. She climbed into my bed, bit off part of the chocolate and gave me the rest. I got into "down" and lay there chewing and thinking about life.

She turned the lights off.

"Good night Ginny. Sleep well."

I curled up and did just that.

12