Ginny and Katy Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't have sex, but it was a great morning anyway. I hadn't noticed that Katy had gone and come back. When I did I saw that she had my dress, flats and purse. I ran up to her, sat and barked.

She said, "Five minutes more, then we have to do."

So I returned to playing. I was really getting a bit tired at that point and was happy to go when she called me to her. I sat in front of her, waiting for her to tell me to switch to Virginia. She didn't. Instead she attached my leash and we went back into the room with the chairs, then out, past the receptionist and into the hall.

Well, not quite. When she didn't lead me into the changing room, I held back. And felt the tug on my leash. I looked up at her with some bit of terror in my eyes. She tugged again.

She asked, "Safe word?"

I considered for a moment, yipped, and followed her out into the reception area.

The woman at the desk said "Have a nice day, Mistress. You too, Ginny."

Katy said, "Thank you," so I gave her a bark. The next challenge for me was to keep firm control of myself and not hesitate while she led me out into the hall and towards the elevators. I felt myself turning red, the fear of someone catching us boiling up in my chest and stomach. And I realized I needed to pee. As we approached a ladies room in the hall, I tugged back and whined, looking up at the door.

Katy had stopped, but said, "Silly, puppies don't use bathrooms. Come along."

Well, that was that. We continued down to the elevator where she rang for one. When it opened a tall smartly dressed woman leading a puppy boy on a leash, stepped out. Katy and she greeted each other as old friends. The male started sniffing my pussy. Katy reminded me that I had to do the same. I circled around and sniffed at his ass too. I could see his balls hanging down and that he was carrying a large and fully erect cock.

I looked up to Katy and whined. She said to the woman, "Would you mind? My puppy has never had the chance to lick a male's cock."

I had actually more had in mind him putting it inside me, I was horny and had been for hours. But when his owner approved, I recalled seeing bitches lick males in an awkward looking pose and bent under him to do it. He was dripping precum on the floor. I licked him then took him in my mouth.

Then I heard her warn Katy that Bruno was on a short fuse. Hadn't come in over a week. I quickly pulled off and looked to Katy for instructions.

Katy asked if his coming in her bitch (me!) would be a problem?

She said he hadn't earned the right to a pussy, but if Katy wanted him to come in her bitches (me again!) mouth that would be alright. But she'd have to catch it all. It wouldn't do to leave cum puddles in the hallway. Katy looked at me.

This wasn't really what I wanted, but on the other hand I hadn't had a chance to eat any come in a long time. Months at least. But I knew I'd need a better angle to keep from spilling any. I nodded "yes" to Katy.

She told me to go ahead. I lowered to my belly down position, raised up enough on my fore legs to get a good angle, and sucked him down my throat. I'd decided if I wasn't got to get a fucking, he was going to get the fasted damn orgasm of his life.

I heard the Mistress say, "That was very graceful. How long did it take you to teach her that?"

Katy replied, "Oh, I didn't teach her that. She's been a puppy since long before I found her. Learned a lot of tricks, like that one, on her own. She's a real bitch from way back."

A little part of me felt hurt by her comment about being a bitch. But another, bigger, part of me was proud that she'd given me credit for learning how to be a puppy on my own.

Their exchange had hardly completed when Bruno thrust once hard into my face and came down my throat. I'd already been swallowing, to abuse the head of his cock, so I didn't choke or anything. But I wanted to experience the taste and feel the texture of his spew, and coming down my throat didn't do that. So I pulled back until I had just the head of his cock on my mouth and got what I wanted.

He came for a good twenty seconds. I gulped down the first couple of large squirts, for fear that he's overfill my mouth and I'd get some on the floor. But then just held him on my tongue for the rest. My mouth was nicely full. I sucked on him as I let him pull out, leaving his dick almost clean.

I backed out from under him, savoring the mixture in my mouth. Swirling it around with my tonge and enjoying the flavor and consistency.

"Good girl, Ginny," Katy said. I looked up at her and smiled. She looked closely at me.

"You didn't swallow it all did you?"

I shook my head "no." I couldn't really yip at her then.

"You're playing with it, aren't you?"

I nodded my head up and down.

The Mistress asked if the bitch really liked come? Katy answered that I did and told me to show the nice lady. I went into sit, tilted my head far back, until I faced the ceiling, the opened my mouth. The mistress looked into my mouth then into my eyes. She dipped her finger into my mouth then tasted his come from it.

She said, "A bit salty," looked into my eyes again, "You're a very good girl." and they walked away. Katy led me into the elevator and told me I could play with my come for a bit longer, but she wanted me to swallow before we got in the car.

We rode down, me in my "sit" pose still playing with my mouth full of come. I'd swallowed about half of it by now, so I could play with the rest better. As we rode down she slid her hand down my leash until she held I it right behind my neck. Like you do with a dog you're afraid will jump on someone or try to get away. That made me a bit nervous about what she was expecting to encounter when the elevator opened.

I'd anticipated incorrectly. When the doors opened we faced just the same long hall that we had when we came in. Still, as we walked, she kept me on a short leash. What was she worried about? Whatever it was, she was making me nervous too. But the trip down the hall was without incident. It was when we stepped out into the loading dock area that I knew what she'd worried about.

The big garage door was up and, standing there on the top platform, we were looking out into the sunny parking lot behind the building. It was not lit in the loading area, and it took me a few seconds to realize that it would be very difficult for anyone in the parking lot to see us in here. But I those first few seconds I'd shied back, trying to get back into the hallway to hide.

She said, "Calmly, Ginny. Let's just walk down to my car."

I looked up to her and barked.

She asked, "You finished your snack then?"

Bark.

"Shall we go?"

Bark, but a frighted one.

We went down the stairs to the lower dock. Then down the stairs onto the floor and walked towards her car. I'd wondered at first why they were keeping the door up, but it was soon obvious. In the time it took us to walk down the stairs, six cars arrived and one left. There was just too much traffic to make it practical. Both of the guards were busy checking cards. Most people brought their pets in already in costume and already on all fours. A few, I saw, where dressed very simply and often carrying a bag which I assumed contained their kit.

And some were obviously there on their own. One woman walked past in a T-shirt dress and holding a pair of ears, a collar, and a tail in her hands.

We reached Katy's car and she had me jump in the back seat, as you often will with a dog, and tucked a blanket around me. I lay there absorbing the thrill, both of the day and of being walked almost out in the open to her car. As we drove back, I sat up and nuzzled the back of her neck. She reached up and petted me then told me to lie down.

As we drove home, Katy explained that once the guards determined there were no more people who were not in the pet play club in the building, going directly to and from cars was permitted. Of course, she'd found out from the receptionist, a hand signal of some sort, that this was the case before she took me out into the public hallway.

I'd been wondering about my drinking all Brenda's milk. What about their baby? I found out later that having us get together they and Katy had planned far enough in advance that Brenda had laid away several days worth of milk. Also, she hadn't nursed or expressed any since yesterday so she'd be full and dripping for today. She was very, very full when she met me.

So I lay on the back seat as we headed home. But I had this wicked urge to jump in the front seat and stick my head out the window.

I felt that Ginny owned the world at that moment.

12