Ginny and Katy Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished, put my tail back in, and my collar on, then settled to the floor and ran back out to the cage. Move directly inside, turned, and let enough Virginia come through to do up the latch. The rest of the morning dragged by. I played with chew toys, resisted the dildo, and watched the clock. She was supposed to be home around one.

I didn't use the dildo, but did position one of the larger rubber balls in the folds of the blanket and roll my clit over it while playing with chew toys. I eventually lost track of time when I heard the garage door going up. I quickly sat up, pushing the ball out from under me, and waited.

She came in, let me out and examined the cage to see if I'd had any accidents. I felt the wet rubber ball was probably screaming that I'd been playing with myself, but there was no rule against that. It was just embarrassing.

But she made no comment other than, "Good girl, I'll meet you down stairs."

As I ran down the hall I looked back to see her going into her room. I was waiting at the back door when she caught up with me. She'd changed her shirt. We went out and did the usual things. When we got to my tree she noticed the mess from this morning had been cleaned up and told me I was a good girl.

We played catch for a few minutes then back to my cage. I wanted a couple of hours, then gave it, set up the dildo, and used it bringing myself to one small then one big orgasm. I fell asleep with it in me, laying in my "down" position.

We quickly established routine. I was allowed out of my cage any time she was in the house and kept in it when she wasn't. She came home around one each day, walked me and played for ten or fifteen minutes. And in the evening after dinner we played for about an hour.

Then, many nights, I spent some time between her legs pleasuring her. Having no hands I was forced to be creative. But not having a lot of experience with women, I needed her suggestions. I needed her telling me when I had it right, or almost right, or totally wrong.

I learned about tucking the the tip of my tongue under her outer labia and tracing the joining between the inner and outer. Finding her clitoris and wiggling it out from under the hood with my tongue made pointy. Then using the my broad flat tongue in strokes from her opening up between her inner labia and dragging it over her extended clitoris.

None of these were new tricks. I'd done them all before, but with my hands and fingers to help. Now I had to try to get the same effects with only my tongue, lips, and nose. And, as I worked, I learned I could use my chin as well.

I know it all sounds boring, but it wasn't. It was wonderful. And joyous when she came home.

Friday, May 18, 2012, Getting ready

= = = = = = = = = =

These three weeks passed quickly. After the first week, she stopped putting me in my cage when she went to work. But I was kept there at night. At the end of the second week, the cage was no longer used except for punishment, so she moved it to the garage. I slept in my dog bed in the living room or, occasionally was allowed up on the bed in my bedroom. Of course, I was occasionally naughty and slept on the couch. I got spanked with the newspaper when she caught me there.

Things were quite delightful for me and she seemed happy too. But it was time for the next step. I was going to the vet tonight and would be there for a few weeks while some changes were made. She, we, had put these off for a few weeks to ensure that we were both satisfied with how things were going.

So, as the end of the work day approached I was waiting, as usual, by the kitchen door to the garage when she came in. And I leaped around and barked and sniffed her crotch and licked her hands as had become my habit. She crouched down, as usual, to hug me and pat me and tickled my nipples and my pussy. She didn't always do my pussy, so it would remain special. I whined as she did it this time.

"No dinner tonight, my pup. We'll be leaving for the vet in a couple of hours. Let's have Virginia out now to shower and get your body ready."

I trotted into the living room, rolled on my back, and started the process of letting Virginia come back. I star fished and stared at the ceiling. Katy came in, knelt between my legs and removed my tail. Then my collar as well. I usually did this myself. It was another special touch for a special evening.

We showered together, washing and shampooing each other. She shaved me but, as usual, there was no need to shave her. She was completely smooth. I'd asked before why she wouldn't let me shave her, or even see her do it. She'd always said that it was a secret. But this time she said I'd have my answer before I came home from the vet.

After she'd done my hair and I hers she went towards her room telling me to "Have Ginny meet me at the garage door." We'd been out in the car, with me as Ginny, only once in all these weeks. But I accepted that she knew what she was doing and got into my collar and tail, got down on all fours, and looking myself in the mirror put Ginny on, or let Ginny take over, while I watched.

My face became calmer, not that I was all that nervous anyway. Except, of course, that I knew people were going to see me as Ginny on this trip. But those concerns settled into the background. I put my elbows on the floor, making my ass stand up, and wagged my tail, watching it in the mirror.

Woof! Woof!

I jumped up and ran downstairs, sitting in the kitchen by the garage door waiting. Katy joined me in just a few minutes in her usual jeans, t-shirt and sneakers. I gave her a woof for greeting. She smiled, got my leash, hooked it up, patted me and opened the garage door for me. I went down the couple of steps to the garage floor and went to the door of her car.

She stopped me with a tug on the leash. "No, baby, we're taking Virginia's car this time."

OK. I went around her car towards mine but again I got pulled up short. "Back here."

I followed her around to the back of my car where she opened the tail gate to reveal a very large dog carrier inside. While it was one of the many, many things we'd discussed I was still surprised to actually see it there. My pussy twitched just a bit at the sight of it.

She opened it and told me to jump in. I did in two steps. First to the bumper/transom of the car. Then into the carrier. It was not overly large, but I was able to turn around well enough and give her puppy dog eyes while she shut the gate, then shut the tailgate.

She got in and in a minute we were on our way. I discovered that the crate had little vents up near its ceiling. Maybe an inch high and two wide, running all the way around the top. Looking out of them it was possible to see trees and telephone poles and tall houses going by. If I got close enough to the door, which was the usual, heavy wire, I could see the sky and trees and SUVs and mini-vans and trucks when they got close enough to us.

Of course, that would mean they could see me too so I kept back most of the time. The trip was perhaps thirty minutes and by the time we got there it was dark out. We slowed and turned into what seemed to be a gravel covered driveway. She turned and backed up almost to the front door. Peeking out the back I could see the sign over the door "Logan Veterinary Hospital."

When Katy opened the tailgate I could also see a sign on the door showing their business hours as eight to seven. It was after seven before we left the house. A "closed" sign on the front door confirmed my thoughts. She opened tailgate then the gate on the cage, but told me to "stay." I laid down watching. She went to the door and pressed the bell. I saw the curtain pulled aside for a moment, then heard the door unlock.

Katy put on my leash and told me to jump down. I had to be a bit more careful here since the driveway was all gravel. In the end I turned and backed down, reversing my movements to get in. When I was on the ground I found that the gravel was all smooth stone, not pointy ones as I'd expected.

I looked around quickly and noticed three other cars in the lot. One beside ours also backed in. I wondered if there was a carrier in that one too?

She led me in the door, locking it behind her, and up to the reception desk.

We approached the desk where there were several coat hooks under the edge. She hung the handle of my leash on one of them, told me to sit, and exchanged the usual vet or doctor's office small talk with the receptionist, who had a rather sexy voice.

I heard Katy ask, "Could you help me with this? I'm not sure how to fill this out."

I'd been in "sit" beside Katy for a few minutes and listening to them talk about me, but being a puppy but wasn't paying much attention. If I'm not the center of attention, I don't care. The receptionist desk was fronted by a tall counter, one where people standing at could conveniently write checks or fill out forms. So I had only heard the receptionist's voice.

I heard her chair roll back and her heels clicking on the tile floor as she came around the desk. The heels were more than enough to get my attention. I have a fetish about the sound of heels on hard surfaces. She came up beside Katy, with me between them. I looked at her feet first. White 2" heel pumps. Then I followed up her legs. She had on a short skirt and white thigh high stockings. I assumed she did not wear that skirt during normal working hours. An inch of her leg was exposed between the top of the stockings and her hem.

I was thinking about licking her there when I looked up casually to see her face. I couldn't. Instead I saw the underside of a pair of magnificent breasts barely contained in a very tightly fit nurse's uniform. She was at least a triple D. But petite, maybe a thirty-four chest. Thoughts raced aimlessly around the back of my mind. I let out a very human gasp and nearly fell out of character. They both looked down at me, her leaning forward a bit so she could see over those luscious mounds.

She said, "Are you alright Ginny?"

Alright? The word bounced around inside my head for a moment. I dropped fully back into character and barked happily. She crouched down beside me, the hem of her uniform riding up to show me a pair of white lace panties, or maybe a thong, barely covering her sex. And letting me see into her cleavage. I also noticed the gold name tag on her right breast. "Nurse Melissa Daniels."

When I dragged my eyes up to her face I saw that she was a very cute blond with thick wavy hair that fell to the middle of her back. She patted me, gave me a quick kiss, and stood back up to help Katy. She couldn't have been much over five feet and with beautiful blue eyes. Cute nose and full lips.

Her skirt was still ridden up so I jammed my face into her crotch and sniffed loudly. She smelled amazing. Clean warm pussy odor and something like lilac not masking it but complementing it. She squealed and stepped back. Pulling her uniform down, she smiled at me.

"A little later, baby. I have work to do right now."

I'd been turned on at that low level I always am when I'm Ginny. Plus the humiliation of being seen like this by others, and knowing that I was going to be examined by the vet. And now this vision standing just inches away from me, idling petting me as she helped Katy. I looked down to the floor between my ankles. Just as I thought. I was dripping.

They finally finished and she said, "The doctor will see you shortly. He's with another patient right now. Would your puppy like a treat?"

Katy said that would be nice. The nurse went back around the counter with us following. I watched as she pulled up her skirt and took off her panties then sat and spread her legs wide. I looked up at Katy. "Go get your treat, girl."

I walked forward as she reclined in her chair giving me very good access. As she did she also spread her legs further apart. I got up over her shaved pussy and inhaled that delightful mixture again. I lowered my face until my nose touched her just above her slit and inhaled deeply, then extended my tongue to just slide up the indentation of her little valley.

She stroked my hair gently while I got familiar with her garden. I started longer strokes eventually running from one end of her slit to the other. She started to open on her own. I glanced up to see that she'd opened her blouse and had those wonderful breasts out of her bra. Handling one of them with one hand while stroking me with the other.

I found myself wishing I had hands so I could play with those breasts. Then I forgot that and applied myself to learning about a new pussy. How it was shaped, how she liked to be licked, where her magic spots were. She was very expressive telling me exactly when I found the really good spots. She soon had both hands on her breasts and Katy had crouched down behind me and was stroking me from the top of my head right out to the tip of my tail which sent wonderful sensations into my anus.

In what felt like a minute, but Katy told me was closer to fifteen, Nurse Melissa started to clench down on my tongue, which was deep inside her while I rubbed her button with my nose. She came juicily, with me eagerly lapping up every drop of it. Some spilled on the floor, but Katy wouldn't let me lap it up. She did let me clean Nurse Melissa and her chair.

Katy took a wipe from her purse and cleaned my face and my pussy, thanked Nurse Melissa for the treat and told me I should too. I barked at her several times, nuzzled her pussy then sat in front of her. She said I was a very good puppy.

We went to the adjacent waiting room. I sat at Katy's knee looking at this and that. I'd just laid down on the carpet when the door to the inner offices opened. A man came out with what I quickly realized was a small woman in a skin tight cat suit in dark brown lycra. She was wearing a harness rather than a collar and he held her leash loosely. She looked around, then sat and started grooming herself. A cat, not a kitten.

After watching for a minute I realized that her tail seemed to be attached to the suit rather than a plug in her ass. I was wondering at how closely fitting the suit was when I was surprised to see that it was a near perfect match for her skin. It exposed only her eyes, mouth and nipples.

When she got up I saw there was also an oval shaped opening exposing her anus and pussy. She was shaved smooth down there and was somewhat open. The contrast between her deep brown skin and her pink insides was beautiful to behold. For the second time tonight I gasped a most human response. She look towards me and wiggled her ass, making her wired tail wiggle above her.

Her owner said hello to Katy. The kitty tugged towards me. He asked if it was alright of Shela said hello to the puppy. Katy gave permission, giving my name as well. This women had cat down every bit as well as I have puppy. She practically flowed over to me, sniffed my nose, then ran her body down the length of mine and around and up the other side, finally presenting me her behind to sniff.

I did, gently. She smelled like jasmine. I reached out my tongue and lapped at her. She permitted three laps then moved carelessly away towards the door. He said goodnight to us both then went out with his cat leading the way. I wondered briefly who was really in charge of that relationship.

But only briefly because when they were gone we notice that the doctor was standing by the reception counter making notes. He handed the clipboard to Nurse Melissa, accepted another. He introduced himself, to Katy of course, as Doctor Mark Daniels and asked Katy to please bring her puppy into the examination room.

He was five ten or so with short dark hair, very slightly curly. Brown eyes and a nice dimple in his right cheek. Broad chest. He he shook hands with Katy and introduced himself, Nurse Melissa slid her body up against him and kissed him on the chin.

She said to him, "She's very deft with her mouth, honey. If she can do men as well, you're in for a fine evening."

I'd just eaten out someone's wife. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. But they seemed fine with it. And it seemed I was going to do the husband too. I hadn't had a cock in almost a month. I found that my excitement was on the rise. I knew I was getting even more wet.

Katy was making small talk as we walked through the double doors to the back part of the clinic. As the doors opened I could now hear just a little barking.

He was saying, "Just to review, to be sure we all understand, this is a genuine veterinary clinic, run by my brother and partner during the day. He's a vet doctor, of course. I'm a regular medical doctor. We're both part of the BDSM community. Especially, pet play part."

"This..." he led us to the left as we went through the doors "...examination and treatment room is used only for human pets, though you'll see it's outfitted to look as much like a veterinary examination room as possible."

Then, to me, "Do you understand all this Ginny?"

Bark.

"And you understand the procedures we'll be applying?"

Bark.

"OK, darling. Now I need you to let Virginia come out for a few minutes so she can answer with words and can sign the release."

He turned to the door, "Nurse?"

"Coming, darling."

She came in a moment later, her clothing fully restored. I went into sit then, becoming mostly Virginia, into a crouch. I stood up carefully on two feet.

I said, "Yes, Doctor. I understand what will be done."

"Alright, I'm going to read you this form, section by section, and you'll initial each one. Ready?"

I answered, "Yes, Doctor."

And for fifteen minutes he read and explained each section of the form. But...

I'd been on my feet, nude, with my tail in my ass, my collar on my neck and my leash still on the entire time. I was embarrassed standing there in front of these three fully dressed people. And that made me very horny. And very wet. I was absently mindedly rubbing myself gently.

Katy said, "Hands away from there." I put my hands behind me.

To the doctor, "We're ready now?"

Doctor Mark said, "Yes, shall we have Ginny back?"

I went down on all fours and in about a minute was once more happily looking at the world through Ginny's eyes. And up Nurse Melissa's skirt, discovering she had not put her panties back on. And she was wet.

I looked at Doctor Mark. He had a nice bulge. From the location and size I could see I'd be having a good time. I couldn't tell about Katy. She was wearing panties and jeans, but I suspected she was turned on too. I wondered who I'd be doing before the examination was over?

I stepped on a the table, which was lowered to the floor. It was raised to give Doctor Mark convenient access to my body. They weighted me then I was given a thorough physical examination. Everything. The only thing odd was that instead of being on my back I was on all fours. And I was spoken of rather than to. And it took a bit longer than usual.

The Virginia part of me watched with a certain degree of embarrassment. A degree of joy. The Ginny part was getting antsy and started to whine.

Nurse Melissa stood on one side of the table stroking me, reaching under to rub my belly and play with my breasts. Doctor Mark continued with his examinations. When we reached the point where I couldn't imagine anything else they could possibly do to me, he put his instruments aside and took out his cock. At the same time, Nurse Melissa extended her caresses to include my backside and around and below the base of my tail. Touching on my swollen, open pussy lips.

He wasn't huge. About six inches long and if I'd had fingers they'd have barely gone around it. It was getting bigger as I watched. They lowered the examination table until my mouth was just at the height of that beautiful cock. It seemed just as it got to it's full size. He stepped forward, putting his knees against the edge of the table, and offered me that wonderful prize.