Ginny and Katy Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started lapping gently at the tip, then licking the underside of the head with the flat of my tongue. He grunted and convulsed once, taking his cock away from me. But he quickly recovered and presented it to me again. I continued, even repeating the tongue on the sensitive underside. He twitched but held his ground. Good man. He was going to enjoy this too.

I soon had him in my mouth, rolling the head on my tongue then in the back were my gag reflex barely twitched, The height and angle was perfect. I pushed forward sending him down my throat where I swallowed and moved and swallowed repeatedly. He was pretty well under control. I've had men lose it at this point, coming while there was still so much more to do.

With him all the way down, and my swallowing massaging the head, I extended my tongue to lick where his sack joined the base of his cock. I pulled up on it, bouncing his testicles up and down. I then slowly backed off until he was, again, in my mouth. I came off the end and worked my way down the underside until I could reach his balls. I sucked each one into my mouth and caressed them with my tongue then took them both in together, rolling them against each other. Taking care not to scrape them on my teeth.

I worked my way back up the top side of his rod until I again reached the end. I wasn't aware of how long this had been, but I was aware that Nurse Melissa had two fingers inside me and was rubbing my clit with her thumb. Her other hand was busy rubbing my belly and pulling my nipples.

Doctor Mark was very, very hard and grunting like the time was approaching, so I decided to finish him off specially. I position myself, lined up, and went all the way down his shaft until my nose was in his pubic hair. I swallowed while pulling off and using the broad of my tongue on the underside of his shaft. Then went all the way down again.

I repeated this, getting faster and faster each time, until he grabbed my head and held it with my face against his abdomen. I continued my swallowing and tonguing as he came with a satisfying yell. He pumped into me, and I swallowed, until I was starting to feel the need for air. He let me go and I pulled back slowly, still licking, knowing how sensitive he was at that moment and wanting to push him just a bit harder.

When he was just about to pop out, I sucked hard on the tip, getting the very last drops of his come.

There was no mess to clean up. I'd gotten it all. Nurse Melissa slowed and stopped her play on me. I was not to be allowed to come. But I'd know that going in. It had felt very nice anyway. Just for the hell of it I let out a few barks and jumped up and down on the table. Katy was soon patting me and telling me I'd been a good girl. And I, perhaps a bit smugly, agreed. I'd been a very good girl. I was especially sure of it watching Doctor Mark leaning on the counter trying to recover.

I was cleaned up between my legs then told to lie on the table. This was the kind of scary part. I had to trust Katy, which I did. But I had to extend that trust to these two strangers. Which was a bit harder. Nurse Melissa prepared an injection and Doctor Mark walked behind me to administer it into one of my ass cheeks. Katy and Nurse Melissa patted and caressed me until the world went dark.

Monday, June 4, 2012, Waking up, going home.

= = = = = = = = = =

I woke up slowly, laying on something soft with a light blanket over me. Someone had apparently take the time to put a pillow under my head, so my neck was not kinked.

When I opened my eyes my view went from a uniform near black to a uniform beige with light coming from above my head. I craned my neck back and saw a heavy wire gate, several feet of generic linoleum floor, and a similar heavy wire gate with a large German Shepherd Dog looking back at me.

I almost said "Hi," to the dog, when things caught up with me. Ginny. No talking. OK, so I was still at the veterinary clinic and apparently in one of the kennels in the back room. Rolled onto my back and looked up. More beige, the top of the kennel. I peeked under the blanket. Yep, nude. I broke form just a bit and felt my neck. No collar. I didn't have to touch to know that my tail wasn't in either.

I hoped they'd been careful with that. It was one of a kind and worth thousands of dollars. I lay there looking at the ceiling and thinking. If they'd let me wake up, it must be my last day here. I recalled that my treatment would be about two weeks and...

I cheated a bit and ran my fingers over my belly and to my sex. Except for my bush running down both sides of my pussy lips, and the patch above it, I was totally smooth.

Then I heard someone humming. It hadn't occurred to me that they'd probably have someone watching things back here, even if not for me for the dogs and cats. I rolled one way and saw more cages across the aisle and part of a door. I rolled the other way and saw her.

At a desk up against the wall opposite me, past a couple of cabinets. A bright light over it and an office chair in front of it. All I saw was a cliche laboratory coat, some dark hair, and a pair of nurse's shoes. My first perverted impulse was to imagine she was nude, though that seemed unlikely. Still, it made me smile.

She was now talking to herself while flipping through the papers and books on the desk in front of her. Apparently wondering where she'd put her notes from this afternoon's class. She turned in my direction and picked up a backpack that was to the left of her chair and saw me looking at her.

She was very cute, and got more so when she smiled at me. When she spoke to me her voice was just a bit deeper than I'd expected, but also very sexy.

"Well, hello sleepy girl."

She stood and she was obviously not nude, which disappointed me a bit. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a short loose blue skirt. She stood, walked over, and crouched down, incidentally showing me her white cotton panties which, I was a bit surprised, appeared to be damp in the crotch. I continued to lay on my back looking up at her face.

"Would you like to get out of there? Go for a walk? Pee?"

Until that moment I hadn't considered my bladder, but I suddenly very much did need to pee. I rolled over, stood up on all fours, and gave her a bark.

"That means 'yes,' right?"

Bark.

"Please do 'no.'"

Yip!

"Got it."

She opened the cage, but did not let me out. Instead she reached in and put my collar on, just like she'd have done with an uncolored dog. She added my leash and took me out of the cage. I now saw that there were four people cages on my side of the aisle. The one above me was occupied, though I couldn't even tell gender for whoever it was. They were sound asleep.

She walked me over to the desk. "Do you want your tail? Doctor Mark said you wouldn't need to poop for another day at least."

Bark.

I turned around and went down on my elbows, raising my ass to her.

"Your owner said this doesn't need to be lubricated. Is that right?"

Bark.

"OK, if it's uncomfortable, say so."

She slid the plug in like she did it every day. Slow steady pressure. Then pressed the locking button.

"Does that feel alright?"

I jumped up, wagged my tail at her, then jumped around.

Bark, woof, woof, bark"

I moved around from side to side, jammed my face in her crotch and sniffed, then barked again.

There was an open space behind the desk with a door, which she opened, and we went out. We seemed to be behind the building. Another very small parking lot with a car and an SUV parked there. To my right I saw an outdoor kennel with perhaps a dozen dogs playing in it. The door I'd seen earlier obviously went out there. We walked between the two cars and into the woods.

"Careful where you walk, pretty girl. Others pets have been out here too."

So I did watch. But the path, itself, seemed to be clear.

"Do you need a tree?

Yip.

"OK. Then wherever you like, just not on the path."

I sniffed around at the grass and wild flowers then picked a spot. I knew she was watching me. My humiliation popped up a bit, but mostly because I didn't know her. I thought for a second about facing towards or away from her, but settled on looking at her. So I took a few steps off the path, ensured the ground was clear, turned, crouched, and peed. A lot.

She watched me, just smiling.

When I finished she had me turn and present myself to her and cleaned me off with a wet wipe.

"What a good girl you are. Sit, Ginny."

I did and she knelt down to look at my breasts.

"These are very beautiful. You're a lucky puppy to have these."

She looked quickly up and down the path then pulled her t-shirt up.

"What do you think of mine?"

They were probably B cup. If she'd worn a bra, which she wasn't and I suspected she hardly ever did. They were adorable perky, pointy little mounds. I bent forward and quickly licked one nipple.

"Oh!. Um, Nurse Melissa said you like treats. Is that right?"

Bark.

"Would you like a very special treat from me?"

Bark.

I notice she also had a gold tag on her lab coat. "Vet Tech Ylanda."

She saw me looking and looked down at it.

"I'm studying for my Ph.D. This job is great because I have lot of time to study and when I'm not studying, the work is fun. Even with the furry dogs and cats, but especially like now."

Bark.

"Let's go back in. You're in for a very special treat, Ginny."

As we returned to the building, she hung my leash to a hook outside the door, told me to sit, then went inside, not quite closing the door. I heard her on the phone, but not clearly. She came back out to retrieve me.

"The coast is clear."

We went inside where she took off my leash and set it on the desk among her papers and books. She had me sit again, then reached up under her skirt and took off her panties. And I could see that what had dampened her crotch was not regular juices. It appeared thick, almost the consistency of K-Y Jelly. I looked up at her.

"Baby girl, I have what is known as MRKH Syndrome. Stick out your tongue as far as you can."

I did. She tapped it and a put it back in my mouth.

She continued, "You probably won't find out with that, it's not long enough. But I have a rudimentary vagina, not very deep. And I have thick pussy juice, like you just saw. Some people think it's very tasty. Now, if you don't want to, that's OK. I understand that it's very strange."

It was. But I was curious. If "others" had tasted her it seemed unlikely there would be anything difficult to handle. And I ate come whenever I could get it. This didn't look much different from that. I whined and put my paw on her mound, through her skirt.

She smiled, hiked up her skirt, and sat in her chair with her legs spread. I moved in gingerly, still not knowing what to expect. Her odor wasn't off in any sense. Perhaps smelled a bit fruity, but I couldn't tell if that was from perfume or body lotion or her juices.

I extended my tongue and lapped up a bit of the glistening juice from her outer labia. And got a bit of a surprise. She tasted like sugarless apricot marmalade and the texture fit right in with the taste. I gasped and looked up at her.

"Good? Bad? What?"

I returned to lapping at her, with greater enthusiasm.

She said, "Good, then" She settled more comfortably into her chair and started patting me and playing with my hair.

I quickly found her little button and got just the sort of response I'd hoped for. A quick gasp, a little shudder while she took two fists full of my hair, then relaxing to enjoy it. I worked her clit for about a minute then moved down, licking my way through her folds until I found her opening.

Things felt a bit different, but not really strange. If she hadn't told me about her differences, I'm not sure I'd have thought anything of what I discovered. Whatever her depth was, it was greater than my tongue could reach.

I continued this way, moving between her clit and her hole, trailing up through her folds with my tongue. Sometimes broad and pushing her inner labia apart on the way up or down. Sometimes with it narrowed to a point. After licking her completely clean I continued, moving further down. She put her legs over the arms of her chair, giving me better access. A crossed her perineum and gave her ass hole a lick when she pull me up.

"Not there, Ginny. Everywhere else is alright."

When I looked back down, ready to start working her from perineum to clit, I noticed she had a cute tattoo right there, right between her anus and vagina. It was too complicated to make out in this light, but it was such in such odd and interesting place that I wanted to have a better look. I was too busy right now, maybe later.

We continued like this for some time. I had no reason to think there was a rush, and she was so obviously enjoying it, that I just took my time, enjoying myself as well. I reflected on all those years I'd missed doing this, until Katy came along and showed me how wonderful women were.

Ylanda went to petting me with just one hand so I looked up. She had her other hand under her shirt playing with her breasts. Her eyes were almost closed. They were pointed at the ceiling, but I don't think she was really looking at anything.

She started moaning and alternately clutching then releasing and patting my hair. She was jerking up in the chair, pushing her pussy into my face. I concentrated on licking her inside and pushing her button with my nose. Moving it up and down and side to side to squish it and release it.

I took a moment to go at her clit with my tongue again, getting it harder and pushing the hood back more. Totally exposing it. Then inserted my tongue into her love hole and rubbing her little button with my nose again. Harder this time.

Then she came. It was obvious. A low noise, almost a growl, that passed through the scales to a high, if not particularly loud, screech. She mashed my face into her pussy with both hands. Raised her behind off the chair until it was at the height of the arms, pulling me with her. She ground her hips up and down, her clit against my face for several seconds, in total silence, not breathing.

Then released me and fell into the chair with a huff. She sat/laid there breathing hard. Eyes closed. I'd sat back, of course, seeing that she was done. I was wrong. Her fingers were rubbing her pussy and clit. I assumed, at first, to come down gently. No, she was actually moving quickly.

She sat up just a bit and just enough to reach me, took a fist full of my hair and drove my face into her pussy, into her wetness, no her slickness. For she was covered again in that amazing, tasty, thick juice of hers.

I got busy again, her directing me like I was a sex toy. Her clit, which I lapped and sucked and even chewed on a bit. Then she'd force me down her opening and I'd tongue fuck her as hard and a fast as I could. Even to her perineum, but never on her ass. She moved my face exactly where she wanted it. I was covered in her so slippery juices.

I, again, wished for hands. If she hadn't kept telling me what a good puppy I was I might have slipped character and used my fingers. After it was over, though, I was glad I hadn't. It wouldn't have been the same experience. She was breathing hard. She added her other hand and moved her grip to each side of my head. My tongue was out, but she was directing things more than I was. Over her clit, inside her when she put me there, lapping up her juices when she had me between them.

Then she wen stiff again. Similar to the first time, but more so. Tighter, louder, higher off the floor. I couldn't breath, my nose mashed tightly into her clit, my mouth over her tunnel, licking frantically inside.

She gave a scream, partially relaxed. I thought I was about to be allowed to breathe. Think again. She convulsed harder. Lifted my front paws right off the floor. I spared a look up along her body and saw her face. And here's a wonder. Tough she was in the grimace of ultimate orgasm, she was also angelic. She was red around her neck and cheeks, but she also glowed with the glory of a satisfied woman.

She was no so wound up that she also wasn't breathing. Holding her breath and bearing down. Straining. Then, finally, she collapsed in the chair. She continued to rub her pussy with my face, but now I could breathe. There were shudders. And she jerked when I licked her clit.

"Gentle there, Ginny puppy. I'm all burned out."

I didn't bark. I just didn't press down. Let her control it.

Eventually, she stopped. Just hugging my head as it rested on her mound.

"That was wonderful, pretty girl. I'm sorry I'm not allowed to play with your pussy. I'd love to make you come."

I looked back between my legs. As I'd expected, I was dripping. I'd produced a puddle several inches across.

Bark. Whine.

"Just a minute. We both need some cleaning up."

Bark.

I went into sit to wait. It took her a few minutes to finally sit up.

She giggled, pure music. "We made quite a mess, didn't we? Did you have fun girl?"

Bark, bark."

And I danced up and down a bit in place.

"I'm happy, that was so fun."

She got some wipes and cleaned up my face. I'd taken a step back before sitting, so the puddle was between my knees. I looked at it and whined again.

"Yes, I guess you had some good fun."

Bark.

"Good girl. Up on all fours. Turn around. Let me clean you up back there too."

I did as told, enjoying my pussy and especially my fully engorged clit being wiped off.

"My, you're big back here, aren't you? So beautiful too."

She fingered me for a minute. Spreading my labia and examining me. Pealed my hood back a bit, thought I was almost fully extended already.

"Very big, but nice proportions. Not huge."

She cleaned me up again.

"OK, Ginny dear. Back in your cage until your owner comes for you." She apparently looked at the clock on the computer monitor. "About two hours."

She put me back in the cage, but leaving my collar on and tail in. She talked to me from time to time.

A bit later the phone rang. She answered it, then said, "Yes, ma'am."

Hung up and turned to me, "You must be very quiet, Ginny."

I'd idly wondered how they could ever have customers back here with up to four human pets in residence. I found out. What amounted to a closet door was slid across the two high two wide cages, and I heard a click as the door locked.

Soon I heard a man and a woman talking with Nurse Melissa and Doctor Paul, Doctor Mark's brother, the real veterinarian, about their cat. They apparently retrieved it and went away.

I fell asleep again, there wasn't really anything else to do.

I was woken by a man retrieving his dog. A few minutes later the door was opened.

Ylanda said, "That's it. The place is closed. Would you like to come out? Or... would your owner enjoy getting you out of there herself?

Bark, yip, whine."

"Huh? Oh, right it says in your folder yes or no questions. So, do you want to get out?"

Yip.

"Probably better. Your..." she looked at the folder "... Katy will probably like getting you out herself."

Maybe an hour passed then the door to the front of the clinic, further down the wall with the desk, opened and I caught a glimpse of Katy's jeans and sneakers. I started up a frantic barking and woofing and whining.

Katy, "Ginny! Hush up. I'm right here baby. I have to sign some things." She came over and looked at me, putting her fingers through the grill. I anxiously licked them. "If I let you out, will you be good? Sit so I can do what I need to do?"

Bark, bark, bark, bark!

"I wonder. Do you have her leash?"

Ylanda handed it to her. She opened the door, grabbed my collar but was unable to immediately put the leash on as I was jumping all over her. Licking her face, sniffing her crotch, and generally being a puppy who hadn't seen her owner in two weeks. Even though I had not been awake for any of that time.