Ginny is a Sinner

Story Info
Watching a step-sister's intimate massage from dad.
4.7k words
4.44
148.6k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelBell
AngelBell
461 Followers

There was only one car in the driveway when Jake's classmate dropped him off at home on a Thursday afternoon. That was normal. Jake's dad worked his own hours as a massage therapist and his step-mom would be at the restaurant she managed. She usually worked late this close to the weekend. He assumed his step-sister, Ginny, would still be at cheer-leading practice.

It had been a strange transition from only child with a single parent to having a sister that was almost his same age. Ginny had turned eighteen three months after he had the year their parents were married. Now they were both living at home and attending the local junior college. Jake considered Ginny a good friend but struggled with the private knowledge that he found Ginny physically attractive and that she was the star of his dirtiest fantasies. That afternoon Jake was only concerned that his father's midlife crisis red mustang was sitting in the driveway. They had argued recently when Jake was caught skipping class. That afternoon's class had been canceled by the professor -- Jake had even taken a picture of the sign on the door with his phone as proof if needed -- but overall he preferred to just avoid a discussion with his father that day.

With skills honed over years of teenage rebellion, Jake silently opened the front door and crept into the foyer. The door closed behind him with a whisper. The absence of ambient television noise told Jake that his father was not in the living room. That was lucky because the front door and foyer were visible from the living room and a confrontation would have been inevitable. That left either the master bedroom or the kitchen as the most likely hiding places. Neither of those rooms had a clear view of the stairs Jake needed to traverse to reach the safety of his own room on the second floor. Jake was feeling lucky as he released a quiet sigh of relief. He had lunged toward the stairway off the foyer when an unexpected sound stopped him in his tracks...

The tantalizing sound of a young woman giggling. Jake knew at once it belonged to his step-sister, Ginny.

"I always feel silly practicing in full uniform anyways," Ginny was saying, her words echoing into the foyer from the kitchen.

"I think I speak for most men when I say it's charming," said a man's voice. Jake had located his father. He knew that he could creep up the stairs undetected at this point. If his father was chatting up Ginny in her college cheer-leading uniform, it was safe to assume he was distracted. But Jake couldn't pull himself away from the opportunity to leer at his step-sister in her skimpy cheer-leading skirt.

Jake decided to take a small gamble and peek through the dining room off the foyer and into the kitchen where the voices originated. He crept over the hardwood floor in his sneakers without making a sound and peeked around the corner. His father stood with his back to the dining room but Jake got a full view of his step-sister in her cheer-leading uniform.

Ginny was average height at around 5'6" and her hair was light brown with golden highlights. That day her hair was in pigtails -- which was common on days when she had cheer-leading practice. The college cheerleaders were required to wear ponytails or pigtails while in uniform. The college colors of blue and gold were emblazoned across the tight fitting top that accentuated what Jake knew to be a large chest. The tiny blue pleated skirt barely came low enough to hide a pair of white bloomer panties Ginny was required to wear underneath. The skirt gave a delicious view of her long, smooth legs and hugged her small waist perfectly. Jake decided to enjoy the view for a moment as he listened to the banter between his father and step-sister.

"I'm still feeling a lot of tension in my shoulders since the accident last week," said Ginny, rubbing her right shoulder for effect.

Jake's father, a licensed massage therapist, was always quick to help. "Do you want me to take a look for you?"

"Would you? That would be so awesome," said Ginny, turning her back to Jake's father and unknowingly to Jake as well.

Jake watched as his father rubbed his hands together, a habit from his profession, and then placed them on his step-daughter's shoulders. Ginny's cheer-leading top was sleeveless and made of a thick canvas material. Jake's father ignored the material and began rubbing Ginny's shoulders. She immediately began to giggle and pull away.

"Hey! That tickles," she said, turning to flash an adorably coy smile at her step-father.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I didn't want to start too firm and cause you any pain. I will try not to tickle you this time," her step-father answered in his patient professional tone.

Ginny turned back around with a whirl of pigtails and her step-father replaced his hands on her shoulders. He began to massage gently.

"Just relax," he said, his tone emotionless. "You're so tense."

"Sorry," she answered shyly. Jake could see that her body seemed to be trying to relax. Ginny stood still in front of her step-father allowing him to work his massage magic on her shoulders. Within a minute, Ginny gave a painful whimper.

"I'm sorry, do you feel that?" Jake's father asked again, pressing into the same spot on her right shoulder.

"Yes," she cried, trying to move away from his grip but finding herself held in place by his firm hands.

"I'm not surprised. You have quite a knot there! Do you mind if I try to work it out for you?"

"That would be wonderful. But please, be gentle," she pleaded, punctuating the sentence with a thickly lashed look backward at her step-father. Jake was jealous that his father was the recipient of that look. Jake had always thought Ginny had the most beautiful dark brown eyes. Jake always melted when she looked at him through her thick, dark lashes.

The sound of a zipper brought Jake out of his daydream and back to the view at hand. He watched as his father unzipped the back of Ginny's cheer-leading uniform. Jake felt as though his heart had leaped to his throat. Dad is a massage therapist. He massages hundreds of women a week for a living. There is nothing inappropriate about my father touching the naked back of my step-sister, thought Jake.

Jake took a few steps closer to verify that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. His father had unzipped the dark blue cheer-leading top without any complaint from Ginny. Next, he unhooked the tiny strap of a white satin bra. Jake knew that this particular bra was a 36C. He also knew it was decorated with pink embroidered flowers on the front of the cup. And that he had, on more than one occasion, picked this bra out of the dirty laundry hamper and cum into the cups before returning it to be washed. Jake immediately flushed at the sight of the familiar, forbidden garment.

Ginny did not flinch as her garments were loosened. She stayed standing still in front of her step-father, allowing him to clear her back before replacing his hands on her shoulders and beginning a slow, kneading motion down her spine with special attention on her injured shoulder.

From his hidden vantage point, Jake watched as his father firmly massaged his step-daughter's back. Jake ached to touch the smooth, pale back he'd only glimpsed before now. Whenever Jake heard his step-sister leave the shower he always made a point of passing in the hallway shortly after. Ginny was bad about closing her door all the way. On several occasions over the last year, Jake had caught sight of his step sister dropping her towel on the ground and standing, glistening and naked. He always had to rush away quickly after that to avoid being caught peeping in her room with a raging hard-on.

Ginny gave a soft sigh as Jake's father massaged her shoulders and back. Skilled hands worked their way down her back until meeting with the waistline of her tiny pleated skirt before moving slowly back up to her shoulders. When Jake's father began to work on the spot he had identified as the potential problem area, Ginny gave an audible moan.

"Let me know if you get uncomfortable," said Jake's father, his tone all business. His hands continued working the knot in Ginny's back until she began to squirm slightly. Jake's father was undeterred by the movement and instead moved his hands to the top of Ginny's shoulders. This caused his fingers to slip under the fabric of the unzipped top that hung loosely across his step-daughter's torso. Ginny eventually relaxed from the earlier discomfort enjoying the change of position.

Next, Jake heard an audible gasp from his step-sister as the top she was wearing began to slide down. She quickly crossed her arms over her stomach to catch the garment before the best part of her torso was exposed. She gave an embarrassed giggle but Jake's father ignored the mistake. If it was a mistake at all, thought Jake as he watched his father continue to massage Ginny's shoulders. Once the top was pulled down he allowed his fingers to kneed deeper and deeper down Ginny's shoulders and onto the top of her chest.

Ginny turned slightly sideways to look at her step-father and smiled. "Sorry I jumped," she said, giving a shy grin and Jake couldn't be sure but he thought she was blushing.

"That's alright sweetie. Is this okay?" he asked, pushing his hands deeper on her chest, fingers grazing just the top of her large breasts as he continued to massage her shoulders and chest muscles.

"Yes, daddy," she said before turning slightly. Jake had never heard her call his dad that.

After the small turn, Jake had a full side view of his step sister. She leaned backwards into her step-father as he massaged consistently lower and lower down her chest. Jake found himself holding his breath and watching the slow migration of his father's hands. At first, just the finger tips dipped below the fabric line, but soon Jake watched as his father's entire hand disappeared into the fabric. Jake felt intense jealousy of his father in that moment. Jake was wishing so hard for his sister's top to move further down that he felt almost guilty when it finally did.

A subtle shift of her arms and the top was easily pushed aside on the next movement by her step-father. Jake's loins ached as he saw his step-sister's naked tits in the afternoon light of the kitchen bay windows. They were large and pale with perfect pink nipples the size of half dollars. Jake could see from the distance that they were erect. He could also see that his father was rubbing his hand slowly back and forth across both of his step-daughter's hard nipples. The teasing was so brief Jake questioned whether he had actually witnessed the act.

Ginny seemed at ease, allowing her step-father to massage her chest and breasts. She even ignored the brief nipple stimulation. She still stood in her cheer-leading skirt with her arms loosely gripped in front of her holding up the discarded remnants of clothing. The sight of the empty white satin bra made Jake stifle a moan. He was also very curious about how calm his step-sister was acting in this situation. Was this the first encounter? Was nipple stimulation genuinely part of a normal female massage? Jake felt stupid that he had never asked his father about this part his trade.

Jake watched as his dad continued to perform a steady rotation from shoulder massaging, to grabbing his step-daughter's breasts, and finally lightly teasing her exposed nipples. After several repetitions of this process he lingered, rolling his step-daughter's nipple between his thumb and finger for what seemed like an eternity. Ginny finally gave a sigh that Jake could hear from the dining room.

"Do you think that will help you feel better before the game tomorrow?" Jake's dad asked, his voice sounding a little on the dry side but still managing to come across professional.

"Absolutely," purred Ginny, turning her back to her step-father and unknown watcher to give a catlike stretch of her recently massaged muscles. She also pushed her top and bra off in a fluid motion and tossed them onto the kitchen table a foot in front of her. "Thanks daddy," she said, turning over her shoulder to give her step-father a look that was innocent...yet scandalous.

"Is there any other muscle areas that have been bothering you?" he asked, his warm professional tone still intact. Jake felt himself throbbing in the dining room listening to the blood rushing in his ears as he waited for his step-sister's answer.

"Yes, actually," she answered casually and Jake felt his member throb at the sound. He wasn't prepared for what followed.

Ginny took a short step forward toward the kitchen table, bent over at the waist, turned to look back up at her step-father and said, "My glutes have been absolutely killing me."

Jake thought he would explode in his pants. He reached down his loose fitting jeans to adjust himself and felt the undeniable wetness on his jeans where his dick had been resting. He slowly rubbed the sticky pre-cum down his shaft as he feasted on the view of his step-sister.

Ginny's perfectly round ass was covered by modest white bloomers but her skirt was more of a frilly outline from this view than offering any cover.

Jake's dad actually hesitated and stammered slightly at the change of events. "Well, uh, I could...hmm, " he said, leaning to the side to get a better look at his topless step-daughter bending over the kitchen tables. Ginny propped herself up on her elbows as she looked over her shoulder and cracked a half smile at her flustered step-father.

"If you don't want to, I un..." she started, but Jake's father cut her off by stepping forward and grabbing a thigh in each hand and squeezing. "derrrr....that's the spot," she finished instead. Ginny laid her bare chest on the wooden kitchen table, her hips up in the air and back arched, as her step-father slowly kneaded her thighs.

Jake's father knelt as he worked each leg individually, massaging with two hands down his step-daughter's muscular thighs, tenderly over her knees and then down her sculpted calves before slowly gliding his hands back up her leg. Jake watched his dad repeat this motion on each leg several times, each time letting his fingers reach further and further up his step-daughter's inner thigh until on the last instance his fingers grazed across the white bloomers in the center of her legs, grazing her sex.

Jake watched his father grab a handful of his step-daughter's ass in each hand and begin to knead firmly, strong fingers spread out to massage the largest amount of space. Ginny gave a soft moan as her sore ass muscles were worked over by a pair of skillful hands. Jake felt another wave of painful jealousy.

He couldn't help remembering the day he had followed Ginny too closely on the stairs. When she stopped short to shout down a question to her mom, Jake was jolted and looked up. His step-sister's short skirt did nothing to hide that she was wearing a black thong and her perfect pale ass was inches from his face. He hadn't been able to think of anything else for weeks after that incident.

Jake could not believe he was watching his dad massage that same gorgeous ass right in the kitchen. His hands were working in a circular motion pulling her ass cheeks apart with each rotation. Jake was wishing that those damned bloomers weren't in the way.

As the rotations got wider and wider, Jake's father's hands began to inch further down her ass and his fingers gripped his step-daughter's inner thighs. He continued to knead her ass and thighs in one handful as his fingers inched further and further between the gap in her legs. His hands began to focus on the inner thigh muscle on each side, pushing the legs apart.

Then what Jake was hoping for more than anything in the world happened. He watched in slow motion as his father's hand slid beneath the edge of the bloomer covering Ginny's sweet spot and suddenly his father stopped in his tracks and went rigid.

"You're...wet?" The question hung awkward in the air and a pregnant silence began.

"I...uhh...I'm not wearing any underwear under these bloomers," stammered Ginny, obviously embarrassed to put words to this dirty fact. Jake felt his manhood throb as a new stream of sticky pre-cum dripped down his shaft and required his attention as he rubbed it up and down his pole.

"Good thing I didn't ask you to remove them." said Jake's dad, attempting to break the tension with a joke.

"Oh, I can remove them. It's no problem," she said, and reached behind her to give a slight tug on her bloomers which started them inching down her ass. Jake and his father watched in shock and awe as her adorable ass crack became visible and the fabric continued a slow creep down Ginny's pert ass.

"No, sweetie, you don't have to do this," Jake's father suddenly insisted, putting a hand over hers and stopping her from sliding the bloomers the rest of the way down.

Ginny's respond was a delicious giggle as she turned to look over her shoulder at her blushing step-father.

"What's wrong, daddy? You massage naked people all day long," she said, gauging his reaction. Her tone was nonchalant but it seemed to carry a challenge. A challenge to her step-father to admit that a line was being crossed and what had happened in the kitchen was beyond a father offering a rub down to a sore daughter. Jake could barely breathe awaiting his father's answer.

"You're right, baby," he answered instead, taking hold of the bloomer fabric. Jake then watched as his father picked up where Ginny had stopped. He watched the fabric slide down until his step-sister's entire bare ass was visible and the bloomers sat just below her cheeks. His father didn't stop there though. He pulled them all the way down her legs and knelt patiently as she lifted one leg and then the other, working the tight bloomers over her bulky tennis shoes she had worn to practice.

In the years their parents had been married, Jake had never heard Ginny and his father speak to each other in such endearing tones. Ginny was always polite but preferred to call Jake's father by his first name, "Russell." Even Jake's step-mother called him by his nickname, Russ, but that day they both used these familial names as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

The oddness did nothing to stop the fire growing between Jake's legs as he saw his step-sister fully exposed and his father re-positioned himself behind her. He continued to massage her now bare ass but with each circle as her ass cheeks were spread apart, her pink flower was exposed. It was obvious she was clean shaven. Jake saw his father leaning back to get a close look with each movement. His hands kept her spread open longer and longer with each stroke. Jake longed for a closer view but knew any further invasion into the kitchen would lead to his discovery.

Ginny gave an audible gasp when Jake's father moved his hand and slid it between her legs. He cupped her womanhood softly and slowly dragged his fingers across her sex. Because she was bent over with her legs apart there was no hiding from this position. Jake's father stroked across her mound.

"Does that feel alright?" he asked, his voice thick with false concern and another emotion. Jake was sure it was lust.

"Yes, daddy," came the soft answer, prompting him to continue stroking along the outer lips of his step-daughter's pussy. Jake watched as he leaned over to get a closer look. Jake's father took one finger and tentatively placed the tip at the wet opening of his step-daughter. Ginny's breath caught in her throat as she tensed, awaiting the next move. Instead, Jake's father teased her opening before rubbing wetness from the hole into her inner lips with slow, teasing movements.

Jake watched his step-sister whimper as the teasing continued. It was obvious even from a distance that her entire vulva was glistening with juices as Jake's father rubbed his step-daughter's juices all over her puffy outer lips and pink inner lips. Jake watched him take an especially long time wetting his step-daughter's clit.

AngelBell
AngelBell
461 Followers
12