Ginny is a Sinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelBell
AngelBell
461 Followers

"Honey?"

"Yes, daddy," came the strained reply.

"I'm going to give you a very special massage now. Let me know if anything is uncomfortable to you," he said. Jake was impressed that his father sounded so in control considering he was fondling his mostly naked step-daughter in the kitchen in broad daylight.

Ginny's only respond was a delicious moan of encouragement.

Jake watched his father position his finger once again. Jake's father's hand pressed forward with insufferable patience, slowly entering the glistening opening of Jake's step-sister. Jake watched unable to breathe. He expected Ginny to resist, to voice some complaint, or at least acknowledge the violation performed on her most private areas. Instead, Jake quivered as he heard his step-sister moan again.

She arched her back and stared over her shoulder through the thick lashes of eyes half closed in desire. Jake could make out the muscles in her exposed ass strain and relax as Jake's father pushed his finger in deeper and deeper. Once his father's finger was buried as deep as possible, Jake watched him stroke his fingers lightly over her clitoris and smooth outer lips.

If Ginny had any problems with her step-father fingering her deeply in the kitchen she gave no signs. She continued to look over her shoulder in Jake's hidden direction as her step-father withdrew his now soaked finger and repeated the movement just as intolerably slow as the first time. She was obviously experiencing a buildup of desire and having trouble keeping her ragged breathing and increasingly loud moans in check. Jake quickly unbuttoned his jeans and released his throbbing hard dick from its confinement. He needed to have full access to his member as he continued to watch the scene in front of him. Jake stood with his cock in hand, stroking without thinking about his motions, as he watched his step-sister receive the most intimate massage possible from her step-father. He felt like he would explode any minute but held off on his orgasm to avoid missing any of the show. Then his heart stopped when he realized his step-sister was smiling a secret smile. Jake could not see his father's line of sight but judging by his body position he was staring intently at his work on his step-daughter's pussy. Why was Ginny smiling like that and looking at...

Him. Jake realized his step-sister was staring directly at him. He cursed under his breath and tripped slightly backwards around the corner of the dining room wall. He was unable to see the couple in the kitchen now and willed his heart to stop pounding so he could hear whether or not they had heard his error. The only sound he heard was his step-sister's continued moans at an increased volume.

"I am so close to cumming for you daddy," she said, her voice breathy and low.

"Good, baby girl. Don't rush yourself. I want this massage to help you completely relax after such a difficult week of work outs."

Jake sat recovering in the dining desperate to slow his breathing and heart rate but failing in both attempts. He didn't allow himself to consider what would happen if his dad had seen him standing in the doorway, watching with his pants unzipped and his cock in hand. Jake refused to entertain that mortifying thought.

Instead, Jake recovered his senses enough to realize that his step-sister's moans were growing not only in volume but also in frequency. Jake decided he had to risk another glimpse. He would never forgive himself if he didn't take another look. Besides, hadn't his step-sister seen him there already?

Jake couldn't get her smile out of his mind. His step-sister, bent over the kitchen table, her pigtails fluttering as she whipped her head around to smile at him. Teasing him. Inviting him? Jake had to get another look.

Steeling himself, Jake held his breath and peeked around the corner. The scene was much the same except his father had knelt down to get better leverage as he pumped his fingers into his step-daughter's naked pussy. Jake could hear the wet slapping sound of his father's hand connecting again and again with her bare cunt. He could only imagine how wet she must have been to make that loud of a noise each time hand met pussy.

Ginny was no longer looking in Jake's direction. In fact, she wasn't looking in any direction at all. Her body bent rigidly over the table and her pig tails curled where she rested her head. Her eyes were closed and she seemed lost in the moment as her step-father continued his intense manipulations of her pussy. Jake realized too late what was about to happen and could barely contain his body's response to the piercing cry of his step-sister's orgasm. Jake forced himself to jump away from the scene as his cock jerked in his hand and cum began to fly. The first spurt escaped but by the second strand he had pushed his cock head against his boxers to stifle the rest of the flow.

It felt like his balls would never stop throbbing. As Jake's orgasm subsided he began to slowly gain consciousness about his situation. He was standing in the dining room with his pants unzipped, boxers sticky with cum, and his father was fingering his step-sister in the other room.

"That was so good. Thank you for the massage, daddy," said Ginny in the other room. Jake dared a quick peek and saw she was turning around and Jake's father was moving to assist with handing her back her discarded garments.

"I'm sorry to massage and run but I have another paying client across town this evening and I need to leave right away. In this business, five minutes tardiness can cost you a regular client, no matter the skill."

Jake's fight or flight instinct kicked in and he started to button his jeans and bolt for the stairs. He stopped when he saw a thick, creamy strand of his cum splattered across the wall near the dining room doorway into the kitchen. He cursed his luck and tried to wipe it away with the edge of his t-shirt. Before he could do a thorough job, Jake heard a loud zip from the kitchen and the sound of his father's heavy steps and the jingle of car keys. Jake knew time was up and panic sent him flying up the stairs as quietly as possible.

Once he reached his room he listened at the door for several seconds. His father gathered his personal belongings and departed out the front door. Since Jake had no vehicle of his own there was no evidence that he was home. He also heard Ginny downstairs still in the kitchen. There was the sound the refrigerator opening followed by its closing moments later. Then a set of light, unhurried footsteps approaching the stairs.

Jake threw himself in his bed leaving his door cracked only a smidgen. He tried to control his breathing and stare at the ceiling. Maybe she hadn't really made eye contact. Perhaps his own imagination had run wild and played a trick on him during his sinful expedition. Surely his step-sister had not noticed his presence there in the dining room...

The steps continued up the stairs. Jake strained to hear whether they continued. He did not see a shadow pass by the crack of the door indicating that she had continued on to her own bedroom after the encounter with her step-father. Jake held his breath.

The door opened slowly, and there she stood, cheer-leading uniform replaced, and a knowing smile on her plump lips.

AngelBell
AngelBell
461 Followers
12